Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary

Go down

Episode 22: The Sanctuary Empty Episode 22: The Sanctuary

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:38 pm

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 061

This was one of the few times The Legacy faced danger…Gluttony did a number on many members of The Legacy. From the crew they started with to members of the Castellano clan. Envy’s attack on The Legacy was strategic and not something everyone expected. Each bullet placed into the clip on his gun fired the exact rounds it needed to in order to injure them. Not only were there exact rounds but there was also bullets with elements and poisons that would hurt certain people within the group. Even though Envy was smart, Shiva had odd feelings going into this battle and her intuition served her right, as Zena was able to use a mini Aetheryte that would take them to a place of safety.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 189

The Legacy was transported with Zena to a medium cottage tucked away between a series of wisteria trees. This place of peace was unknown to those who were conscious, but Yue shared that this was the home of Lady Lunaria. After the battle with A’mara so long ago…Yue knew that Fairytail wasn’t the best place for Shiva to return to since it was filmed with memories of those that they had lost. When she wasn’t on Rakuen gardening, Shiva was found here. She loved Lavender Beds and hoped to travel there as often as she could since the battles had stopped. Since her journey to Ishgard it had been a while for her to be here. The home was meant to be a place of healing and relaxation with an infirmary built into it.

There were some members hurt more severely than the others and they were placed in the room so that Yue and Zena could attend to them since Shiva was pretty wounded herself. Once everyone received the care, they needed…the less injured members of The Legacy found themselves moving to different locations throughout the home. Delgado and Jai placed themselves on child duty since the babies would need the most protection overall. Delgado and Jai had been training so much lately they felt that they would be the right choice for such a moment should danger arise. Not only that both Jai and Delgado knew that Dorion, Leric, and Jayne needed a bit of rest.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 260
At the moment Jayne was still adjusting to her newer powers and both Leric and Dorion took some pretty hard shots from Envy’s gun. Leric experienced most wounds to his ribs while Dorion took many shots to the chest. Jayne experienced a few hits to her lower back but with her magick now like her husband’s recovery was fairly quick.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 358

In the Infirmary, Tuya, K’enion, Yukio, Bon, and Raven laid in beds with the most severe of injuries. It was unknown to them how bad things were but for now Yue let them rest and waited for them to wake up on their own. After a few days of recovery they began to stir in their sleep. After a series of odd dreams, Tuya began to groan in pain as she finally came to. She didn't really want to move, but she knews that she had to. Across the room from  Tuya, K'enion began to also toss and turn in the bed, a few whimpers coming from her. As K’enion began to slowly open one eye, she tried to understand where she was.

"Where…,” she mumbled, “Well...that was...something."

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 460

Hearing K’enion speak made Raven also react in his bed. His heart rate was pumping vigorously, He started to jump out of his sleep clutching his stomach as he woke with sweat dripping from his brow

"W-here the hell am I,” Raven asked nervously.

As the group woke up...they could tell that they were in some sort of infirmary...the room smelled of healing oils and herbs while other members of The Legacy still lay unconscious in their beds like Yukio and Bon; there was a sense of uneasiness as not all of their members were present.
“All I remember was hearing laughing the next second I was laying on the fall my face numb from the snow...Is everyone okay,” Raven asked.

“I think so,” K’enion replied nervously, "Are we...still in Garlemald?"

"Call me crazy, but... I don't think we're in Garlemald,” Tuya said looking around the room at the items around her, “Some of these smells are familiar...We haven't lost anyone have we but hells if I know. Those two are still breathing, but I don't see Shiva or any of the clan around. And that's assuming we're in friendly territory."

"I don't hear any snow or wind either,” K’enion smiled weakly, “At least Yukio made it...I still owe her some drinks.”

Hearing everyone waking up alerted Yue to step into the room to check on everyone. When Yue opened the door and walked in it was a bit of relief for those who were in the room.

"So uh... That explains at least some of the questions. And it's making me think this is as deep into friendly territory as one can get. Kinda,” Tuya smiled to Yue.

"This is Shiva's home, although she isn't present at the moment. This is the infirmary I helped her create,” Yue explained.

“How long have we been here,” K’enion asked.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 557

“It has been a few days not long at all. Most of you were at the brink of death from the wounds. Are you all feeling, okay,” Yue asked.

"Shiva...has a house? Huh. She never mentioned that,” Tuya said surprised.

"She hasn't been here for a while now...prior to us all coming back together a few months ago...she was living on the island with me. To be honest this was supposed to be here home but, the trauma from Haruka made it hard for her to be alone,” Yue explained.

“Can I wash up somewhere,” Raven asked.

“I can take you to the outdoor bath in just a moment,” Yue smirked, “Although A’mara has sponge bathed you all for days now to make sure your wounds and bodies were safe.”
"I can hold off a bit on the bath. I WOULD prefer to have a change of clothes though. Any idea where those are,” Tuya asked.

"Each drawer next to your beds are additional clothes to change into,” Yue explained,"Excuse me a moment, let me take Raven to the outdoor bath.”

Yue helped Raven up the stairs and lead him to the outdoor bath where nature surrounded the location. To Raven’s surprise herbal healing plants grew around the outdoor bath adding aromatic healing element around him.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 658

“On this shelf here are racks of soaps and towels...do you need anything else at the moment?" Yue asked.

“I think I shall be fine thank you for everything,” Raven bowed to Yue.

"Once you are good, please join me back inside...I have food cooking for all of you,” Yue replied as he walked away.

As Yue made his way back into the house, he could see that Zena and A’mara were having a conversation. As he approached the door A’mara shook her head no which prompted for the moment it would be best to go back and check on Tuya and K’enion. As he opened the door, he could see that the two had changed into something more comfortable. As he looked in the room, he could see that Yukio and Bon were still resting as he anticipated since their injuries were the most severe.  He checked to see if their wounds were healing an lit more oils for them while they rested before turning his attention back to Tuya and K’enion.

"Are you two hungry at all," Yue asks.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 756

"Well yea. Did you think that getting shot felt good or something,” Tuya replied smartly.

“Follow me,” Yue smirked.

Yue led Tuya and K’enion up the stairs meeting with Raven in the Hallway. He guided them to a small room filled with glowing plants and wine. In the center of the room was a wooden table and chairs with a small pale blue cloth on the top of it. They all took a seat as Yue began to pour them all water into glasses.

“I am going to get the food from the kitchen,” Yue began, “I will be right back.”

As Yue made his way into the kitchen he could see that Zena and A’mara were still there. Zena’s hands dangled on the counter as she saw him gathering the food for those to eat.

“Who woke up,” Zena asked.

“Tuya, Raven, K’enion are the only two awake…Yukio and Bon are still healing,” Yue sighed.

“Judging by their injuries they took a lot let alone you risking Yukio with your poision. You are lucky you didn’t kill her,” A’mara said coldly to Yue.

“It won’t happen again,” Yue said back annoyed, “The food will get cold I will be back later.”

Zena watched as Yue left the room; the frown returning to her face. As A’mara began to put the last of the dishes away she could see her friends face. She knew that Zena did her best to heal everyone and make sure that they were safe but, she knew Zena wanted to get back to fighting against the sins.

“You know, regardless of the world we are in you are always willing to fight. You are such a warrior princess,” A’mara chuckled hugging her friends.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 853

Zena leaned against A’mara and sighed, “It’s just I know being with Scarlett and the others is the right thing to do right now but, look at the damage we have caused I need to do more.”

“In time, Ze…in time,” A’mara began to walk to the doorway, “I need to change out of these clothes anyway after cleaning this kitchen. I will be back soon.”

Yue came back to the room quickly bringing the food to those who were waiting. Yue had brought over a bunch of fish and other fruits and vegetables for the others and a pot of stew for the group to get nourishment.

"Eat as much as you like, I have more in the kitchen should you finish this,” Yue said taking a seat at the end of the table to make tea for everyone, "I admit...I wasn't sure if what happened in Garlemald would be the end of the line for most of you. It took A'mara a lot to get you back to where you are."

"As odd as this may sound, you could've left me be. I would've healed on my own. I can't explain it, but... Something about Odin makes me think of nothing but survival,” Tuya sighed as she bit into an apple.

“Shiva insisted I keep you with the others," Yue sighed, "Well...I am sure you all have a lot of questions...feel free to allow me to answer them for you."

“What is his motivation to hurt one of your own too I thought the Sin's where working together...To just brutally end gluttony like that..I have no words,” Raven said confused.

"From what I witnessed once the crystal was taken away from the 'Sin' he was a shell of the man he was. Haruka probably ordered Envy to execute him since he was now deemed worthless,” Yue explained.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 959

"And we all know how Envy has a grudge against us thanks to a certain person,” Tuya said smirking to K’enion.

"So we remove the crystal from them and they reverse back to there former life or a shell of it...What if these people are forced into this role of being Sins can't they just be replaced if this is the case,” Raven asked further.

"Yes, when we saved Greed...he returned to the man he once was...so it wipes them of what they have done,” Yue added.

Yue heard the babies begin to cry which prompted him to excuse himself from the room leaving A’mara to come and check on those who were awake.

"Well well...the babies woke up...finally decided to leave the dream world huh," A'mara laughed, "God some of you are droolers when you sleep."

"Babies?!" she groaned out leaning up to eye them for a long moment biting down on the apple. "It’s not me is it?"

"I mean think about her age compared to all of our's. Yes. You're included," Tuya said still chowing down on food.

"Darlings, I am older than Yue...you are children to me,” A’mara laughed, “And you 'may' have you may have not drooled...I mean I know two members of the clan that are notorious for walking in their sleep."

“I feel like Delgado is included in that. Please tell me it's Delgado,” Tuya laughed.

"Oh! I know its Jai! He did a couple times,” K’enion added.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 1055

"Oh definitely our sweet little Del is a sleep walker," A'mara laughed, "So Yue tells me a lot of you woke up stunned and noticed that some of you weren't in the same room. I guess I wanted to clear the air here. So... The babies are safe, Rufus and Zena are here, Leric Dorion and Jayne are also here...Hades is in the garden most likely sleeping and Shiva...well she is recovering right now."

As the group sat together eating, Raven continued to question his strength and if he would be enough to face the other sins.

"If I am being honest...ever since I saw this group, I see Luminara's Aura within your own...somehow fate has tied you all together and yet...there is still more I don't understand yet...but I feel that what is happening here right now is only the beginning for you all. As for Tuya I see that are you are strong but Shiva even as a primal she is struggling...even though the two of them are fused right now. Envy used some aether draining bullets and she has been sleeping a lot. In fact, its why Hades took a break in the garden...but I worry for him too...I think the more we contain the sins the more the gods pressure him and I am afraid he is losing his sanity,” A’mara explained.

"Being part of Nidhogg’s brood is not that easy ,” K’enion explained, "I see...that’s why we were all out for so long then..."

"I can't say anything for Shiva, but... For Hades, you gotta admit. Anyone dealing with death in any capacity has a few screws loose. You and me are prime examples of that. Add onto that how Hades is still dealing with the loss of Persephone? Can you really blame him,” Tuya said placing her food down.

"I fear though...the more he researches things...the more he will drive himself to madness...but he wants to travel with you all again somewhere...something about tapping into the new power he has discovered for you all,” A’mara explained, "I admit being back alive...is hard...I am in this body that isn't my own...I have my own 'demons' I am questioning...and I am without my sisters...I understand what he is going through....but I fear he is tapping into dangerous territory."

"To be fair, I was technically already dead. But also not dead? The body that you all faced that day wasn't my full self. When a Reaper takes on a physical form, we have to get a limiter in place so that we don't upset the balance of the world. So when I was killed, all it did was release me from the shell. I was still around, just not in the physical sense,” Tuya replied.

"I am just glad to have you back is all,” K’enion smiled.

A'mara looked to the others as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs...For a moment Yue and A'mara made eye contact as they both nod to each other.

"You guys can go see Shiva...she is upstairs in her room,” A’mara smiled.

As people made their way up the stairs Shiva could see that Tuya was first to arrive followed by Raven and K'enion.

"You made it," she smiled at them looking a bit tired, "I was worried...for hours A'mara and I made potions while Yue kept you all stable...I am so glad I gave Zena that crystal...going to fight even I felt that something wasn't right."

"I am glad you are awake and safe, here,” K’enion smiled.

Tuya moved onto the bed next to Shiva and leaned her head down to press her forehead against the Midlander's.

"You should have taken the time to rest. Please don't push yourself like that again. I wasn't showing it, but I was extremely worried about you,” Tuya whispered to Shiva.

"I am sorry for worrying you all...it’s just...when I saw how you all looked, I had to do, " Shiva paused and stared directly at Raven, “Did you lose color Sir Dusk?"

“Uhhh...Oh darn it must have all washed out...Well I guess it's time then...I'm from Ishgard, I'm half Elezen and my family was hunted and removed from any history books you could fine. My family used to hold a bit of power but now it's all gone I figured I'd do my best to change myself in case I was caught."

"So you are a Halfling like the Lord Commander. There is no need to hide that...we all have our...pasts…” Shiva chuckled.

"Yes I didn't know the state of Ishgard I was shocked to see how far it's come along since I left it,” Raven smiled to her.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 1151

"Right. Hells, you're a more common mix than anyone here. I don't think that anyone will ever trump K'eni over there being half dragon, but even I'm half Miqo'te,” Tuya admitted.

"I guess I was just a plain Hyur myself before well fusing with Saint...but," - Shiva began to laugh, "What do I know."

"I was always told I have my father’s height but not his ears, though my mother would assume I'd grow into them,” Raven chuckled.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 12167

Once Shiva was able to stand the group decided to go downstairs and look for Jayne and the others to see if there were any developing information on what went down in Garlemald. As they walked down the stairs they could see Jayne pacing and deep in thought. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn’t even the group approach her in the first place.

“Jayne? Are you okay,” K’enion asked reaching out to her.

"Oh K'enion sorry...I was deep in my thoughts...the others retired to their rooms for the evening...but Yue and I talked a bit about Haruka and the remaining sins with Hades. After our most recent battle, Hades no longer feels The Legacy is ready...he is decided to bring on a harder training...for all of you,” She explained.

"Waitwaitwait... Harder training,” Tuya said surprised.

"Yes, he has been analyzing the crystals of Greed Lust, and Gluttony and he has been extracting magick from within to pass along to all of you. He believes he can make you all stronger,” Jayne explained.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 1353

“He has?! How...when are we supposed to gain these abilities,” K’enion asked excitedly.

"I don't know how to  feel about using borrowed magick from a Sin of all things,” Raven said concerned.

"His research and spell practicing…he’s not giving you the dark magick but the abilities to create something good I believe I would think those who stand before me. Zena, Del, Dorion and the Winter Brothers will most likely embark on the training with you all,” Jayne smiled.

"I'd like to train in a new form of combat to add to my combat prowess, I've always had my sights set on wielding a gunblade since I can't use magick it would be the perfect weapon to use as long as someone can enchant my cartrides,” Raven explained.

"I am sure Hades has taken that into consideration considering he has notes on weapons and such,” Jayne smiled.

"Perfect Master Hades always seems to know and have what I need, now I'll need a training partner! Master Yue or Master Hades should be able to catch me up to speed...Oh providing that they take it easy I don't feel like laying in a medical bed again anytime soon,” Raven said joyful.

The members of the Legacy decided to go find Hades reading a book under the tree as rain fell in Shiva’s garden. Hades could hear footsteps approach him...his silence a bit stronger as he turned a page in a book he read.

“It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things,” Hades read.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we've lost him,” Tuya whispered.

"Fascinating Quote isn't it," Hades chuckled.

"I think you're going a bit too deep into the death thing,” Tuya said concerned.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 1446

Hades stood up staring at the group as they slowly approached him.

"A little morbid...But it's certainly one way to look at death,” Raven said sadly.

"Death has always been a thing for me...I am just understanding it clearer...Limbo clouded my judgement of my purpose,” Hades saying stretching next to the tree, “Seeing Death...I understand so much more."

“Wait wait wait... You mean to tell me that you worked as long as you did at your job, and that was the first time that you ever saw death,” Tuya asked confused.

"When I was given Limbo all memories...were wiped clean...I was given a place to just help spirits go to the Lifestream but, the more I am here on this planet...I am seeing so much more...I understand so much...I crave more now," Hades chuckled a bit, "And I feel a hatred growing in me. I want to help you all kill Haruka more than ever.... the more I look into these crystals...the more I see her weaknesses,” Hades explained.

"Riiight... Okay, first off, you need to take a break from working with those crystals. Being on the mortal realm for as long as you have is going to seriously negatively impact your mind. It's one of the first rules we had as reapers, short handed as we were. It's also why I didn't get the be here physically as often as I would've liked,” Tuya said trying to reason with Hades.

Hades stared at Tuya annoyed.

"I do as I please...the gods are happy with what I have done...what I have discovered...you don't  hear the things I hear," Hades chuckles again, "Perhaps we need to all travel and train once more...I think its time I train you and not Yue."

"Be that as it may, you still need to take breaks from the mortal realm. You're not a mortal anymore. It will drive you into places that your mind should not be anymore,” Tuya said trying to reason with Hades.

"But what if Haruka is toying with you and has a failsafe on these crystals she could toying with your mind and your emotion do not underestimate the enemy,” Raven said trying to back up Tuya.

"I AM NOT HER PET," Hades shot to Raven before closing his eyes, "I am not Envy."

"I trust in your power Master Hades but you could get sucked into her plan. What if you are apart of her master plan? You are better then this and stronger then this. If you wish to fight me so be it but you'll only be proving my point,” Raven sighed.

“When you are all better…we will return to the Rakuen Isles…were I will test all of your strengths,” Hades chuckled, “For now good night.”

Episode 22: The Sanctuary 1545

As Hades walked away The Legacy was left there unsure of what would happen next.

Episode 22: The Sanctuary Faceb109
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down