Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1: A New Day

Go down

Episode 1: A New Day Empty Episode 1: A New Day

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:26 pm

Episode 1: A New Day 026

6 Months Later…

It has been six long months since The Legacy rid the world of Lady Death. The planet of Hydaelyn was beginning to thrive once more. The beast tribes were banished once more from their reign of terror and the creatures of the land began to return. People enslaved by the beast tribes or forced to live underground began to resurface and claim the land for themselves again. It was a time to recover and reunite with those they loved or start a whole new life. Balance was slowly coming back to all of the lands and people were happy.

Episode 1: A New Day 330

As for The Legacy there was a lot of change overtime. Some members of the group decided to stay and help Jayne run Fairytail, while some of the others went to pursue lives of their own. One member who stayed behind at Fairytail was Zena. She and Rufus settled in for the moment as she had been experiencing a mixed pregnancy. Zena’s powers had been out of sorts for some time so she often sought the medical assistance of Master Akane. Master Akane was familiar with her mother’s pregnancy, so he carefully took care of her as he did with Estelle. Thanks to his background in science Yue understood her body’s anatomy it was just that this time there was another factor…Rufus.

Pregnancy within their breed was always possible as they were considered demons of their world and not dead so their DNA allowed such things to happen. However, Zena conceived a child with a man who was considered a voidscent in this world; being that they were both supernatural creatures, Yue assumed it was possible but with anything unknown to him he felt it was best for both of them to stay near as much as possible. Zena agreed but, couldn’t wait to travel the world Rufus promised to show her.

On this day Zena had traveled to Ishgard for pleasant reasons for her and other members of The Legacy. A house within Ishgard decided to throw a gathering for The Legacy, thanking them for killing Lady Death and her minions. Normally, she didn’t like to come alone but she wanted to go and see some familiar faces as she knew a lot of The Legacy would return to see the people they cared most about.

Episode 1: A New Day 158

Zena was right too on the matter as the star of the show was none other than Jayne Luminara. Luminara was a surprise to all once again; a woman brought back by the 12…the world’s Warrior of Light was back among the living. Many people offered her gifts and spoke kindly to her as she spent the day in the town. Every so often throughout the event she needed to take a break and rest. In six months, Zena wasn't the only member of The Legacy carrying a child...unlike Zena Jayne was carrying twins! She didn't leave the house often as she was experiencing her own set of new experiences with two babies on the way. It was no secret that Jayne had married Leric and Dorion but to their surprise they had no idea that their romantic life would effect their children. Jayne was experiencing a case of heteropaternal superfecundation during her pregnancy meaning the children she was carrying belonged to both men. Although she did not know the gender of her children yet, one child was Dorion’s child and the other Leric. Just like Zena she wanted to wait until their birth to know the gender of their children.

Episode 1: A New Day 230

As Jayne, Dorion, and Leric mingled with guests from all over, other members of The Legacy began to arrive to the event. K'enion looked down at her outfit, she pulled on the skirt a few times trying to make it longer, when that would not look, she pulled on her stockings a little trying to do the same before wobbling around in the heels a little as she looked up at Jai ears folded down flat to her head.

Episode 1: A New Day 730

"W-Why did you make me wear this? I could have just come in some armor or something..." she would grumble out towards him shifting around a little before looking back at her tail which would flick slowly.

"K’enni, my love...it is a special event to celebrate all we have overcome...of course we would want to show up here in something nice and not our training gear, Jai sighed as he kissed her cheek, “And you look damn good in it...if I do say so myself."

As K’enion and Jai talked amongst each other another woman unknown to the group stood in the distance. A Miqo’te woman in a military like suit and long blue hair watched over the crowd. She stood against the wall of a nearby building, scanning the people of the area. The woman was doing her best to not stand out. Anyone who did look at her might have wondered how she was not freezing in the form fitting outfit that she was adorned in; even leaving some wonder what the mask covering her face was. While the young female Miqo’te watched on among the people attending is tall elezen woman in what could only be called 'extravagant' plate armor. She remained towards the perimeter of the celebration, her green eyes scanning the environs periodically, like a well-trained guard or soldier, but generally watching the so-called "Legacy" with a pleasant, but largely neutral expression.

Episode 1: A New Day 430

As others looked onto The Legacy a familiar face began to approach Zena. Bon looked a bit disappointed as he continued to look about the area in search of a certain someone. With no sign of who he was searching for he heaved a labored sigh and made his way toward Zena giving a lighthearted wave of welcome.

"Hey there, you're looking gorgeous as always I see," Bon said to the young woman.

Zena smiled at the familiar face and offers a hug , "Bon, look at you...how have you been…It has been some time since we have seen each other."

"I changed myself a bit to surprise my brother but...I guess he isn't here is he? You haven't heard from him have you," Bon asked.

Zena shook her head no and sighed, “After the burial for Zakuro and Tuya…he went on his way…I assumed it was due to the breaking of his engagement.”

As the two caught up on their lives a woman sat by at a nearby bench alone.  Her name was Yukio; Yukio sat alone and had come to the gathering out of curiosity from all the commotion, but also needed just a moment to herself.
I hate crowds... why did I even bother coming here, she thought to herself.

Episode 1: A New Day 531

As she let out a small and quiet sigh, her ears twitched just slightly from all the voices she heard as she kept her chin resting on the top of her index finger. She slowly breathed in the cold air of Ishgard, keeping her head tilted down so as not to draw attention. Yukio was near set of venders within the gathering, and she could see the women covering themselves up as a strong chill filled the air.

"Do you feel that" one Ishgardian whispered.

"The aether in the air feels strong," another grumbled.

Listening to the women K’enion and Jai walked around checking out the different food stands and saying hello to those who recognized them among the other members lingering around. K’enion shifted around looking down at the ground, blushing lightly at the kiss as she groaned.

"Look I..." she mumbled puffing h er cheeks up a little bit she looked up at him. "I feel like all eyes are on me...I know this place still hates my kind...I know the knights eyed me as we walked in."

Jai placed his hand in hers and sighs, “I don't think eyes are on either of us right now.”

As Jai tried to talk to K’enion she wondered why he was looking around so cautiously. The blue haired mitote’s ears instantly flicked up as she hears about the temperature dropping. She taps on the side of her visor and begins to scan on the thermal spectrum, tracing the cold to the source. As the miqo’te woman watched on the female knight noticed the shift in temperature. She gave no visible indications to the weather, rather she brought a gauntleted hand up to wipe the melting snowflakes off her freckled cheeks then resumes her vigil.  She didn't seem to keep her eyes on any one member of the Legacy for very long, but just seems to be generally tracking their positions more than actually staring.

As Zena and Bon spoke to each other Jayne, Leric, and Dorion finally made their way over to say hello. Leric was in a calm mood as he normally was and closed his eyes at the feeling of the cold. He knew that aether all too well and he knew it belonged to Shiva. He hadn’t seen her for quite some time as he and his companions spent most of the time in the cottage, they owned outside of Fairytail. Leric often helped Jayne establish tasks and meeting with the government that she was once a part of whereas Dorion was often seen at council meetings himself. The world was still unsure if Dorion was fit for this world and a debate amongst council members was for he and his family to face trial for what has happened from him opening up the gates to their dimension on the first place.

Episode 1: A New Day 157

For the moment Dorion didn’t care about any of that and he was happy to see his friends and his sister. He couldn’t help but admire how much she had matured and seeing her stand with Bon it was good for everyone to be among each other again. Dorion watched Leric as he searched around for Shiva

"You sense that right.... Lunaria is on her way," Leric explained to the group.

Bon's fists clench as he drops his gaze to the floor feeling the chill in on his skin.
"Lunaria...it’s probably because of her breaking his heart...that's why he won't come around anymore, " Bon explained.

Dorion sighed and placed his hand on Bon, “The two of them were destined to fail we all saw that early on.”

"It just wasn't fair...to do that right after the agony of losing those two girls...he cared a lot about them Dorion. You knew that though. Why didn't he talk about it, why not go to you or Leric? He was so close to you two guys,” Bon asked.

"We had multiple talks over the year we all spent...he acted too fast and when she needed him most...he was gone or not present...I can't change what has happened...let alone how my own life had changed,” Dorion explained, “None of us can change what is but, we have to move forward.”

“Up ahead,” Jayne said looking sadly, “She’s here.”

Episode 1: A New Day 931

Cautiously walking up the stair, Shiva walked into the firmament staring at each Ishgardian that made eye contact with her. Some smiled and waved to her recognizing her while some looked on in fear of her. Not only did the people know that Jayne was alive, the young mage from Ul’Dah…Selene…was back. Word spread fast the 12 took pity on her and made her the vessel to Saint Shiva. There were many people who feared that she would turn evil and kill people next but, most people knew how damaged she had become.

Shortly after the burial of Zakuro and Tuya Shiva’s voice broke pretty badly and whenever the mage tried to speak her throat would feel as if she had glass shoved down it. Master Akane said that her night terrors had done damage to her vocal chords as she would wake up screaming for her friends to come back. With her fiancé no longer a part of her life and the rediscovery of her past and present, Shiva was a shell of the being she once was. During this time of healing, Master Akane took to the girl and did his best to keep her calm.

He knew by examination that it would be a long time before Shiva would be able to speak again. With Shiva weakened by her trauma the primal within her was silenced but still made her presence known by allowing her white eyes to show when she felt threatened or using her aether to keep Shiva going when she was nervous. In this moment, Shiva was scared to be among the citizens, so Yue accompanied her to th event. Yue wasn’t keen on gatherings to begin with but for the sake of Shiva and the others he was willing to show up. Even as Yue walked along the crowd, he could hear the whispers about his height and questioning of who he was. Unlike Dorion he was the most hidden member of The Castellano Clan. To be safe he had his sword strapped to his waist in case things took a turn.

The miqo’te’s sensors zero in on Shiva's location, she reaches up to her visor once more.

"Command, this is Agent 247. I've spotted the source of an anomaly. It appears to be a woman...What? You want me to get closer?" She lets out a sigh. "Affirmative. Establishing visual confirmation."

Episode 1: A New Day 159

The knight looks towards the new arrivals.  There's a slight narrowing of her eyes, but she doesn't move from her spot.  She resumes her scans of the area, but her eyes return to Shiva's position after just about every sweep, as if to pay close attention to where she is and what she's doing. As the knight moves around, K'enion looked up towards the two of them shifting around a little bit.

"I felt her aether the closer she got," K’enion sighed a little bit shifting around, "I should teach her how to hide it a little better, then again she is different...It is good to see them...they look great."

"That's Saint...it's not Shiva...I don't feel Selene at all right now,” Jai sighed, “Let’s just watch from the distance for now.”

Looking carefully to the sounds around, Yue looks around listening to the words of what sound like a female to him. Scanning around the firmament, Yue places a hand on Shiva's shoulder and whispers. To her.
"Make one false move and someone is going to come after you. I can already get the feeling you are in danger,” Yue says as he crouches over her.

Shiva lets out a sigh and nods holding up a notebook to Yue: "I should have stayed in the shrouds...shouldn't I?"

As Yukio felt the temperature drop, her head slowly lifted, her covered eyes looking in the direction the chill was coming from. She let her senses take over, focusing in on that source. She found that her body was moving on its own, slowly standing, but not moving forward just yet. She's not once felt this presence before... her guardian was the only other person she knew who had aether like this... but he was dead. She decided to look further into the situation.
I have to know, she thought as she clenched her fists.

Zena watched as Yue and Shiva got closer and decided to shout to them, "MASTER AKANE...SHI SHI!! COME HERE!"

Jai and K’enion watched from the distance as Yue walked up to the others. They both could see that by Shiva was present, but the feeling of Selene was faint. They both understood she had been experiencing trauma, but they didn’t realize how bad it was. Shiva and Yue were greeted kindly by Yue and the others while Leric and Yue had a bit of a stare down.

"Rather cold out here, isn't it? You good,” Bon asked Yue.

"Pleasantries are nice and all but, coming here was a risk...There are those who wish us all dead for Lady Death being in this world because of us," Yue sighs, "This didn't strike you as odd one bit?"

Leric looked to Yue, "So why did you come then."

Yue looks back at Leric angrily, "Watch your tone with me...and why did both of you come here with your unborn children...I know my place...you should know yours too."

Episode 1: A New Day 1030

Zena sighed knowing that the two had different opinions on how to help Shiva heal and find herself again but, she knew it was causing a rift between the two of them. She wanted everyone to be with each other but, with silly arguments like this…how would the group ever come back together again. While the group had a bit of tension the mysterious miqo’te female continued to watch The Legacy. The moment Shiva’s aether was released, her sensors picked up on it and logged the exact source, She sighed as the people in her ear suddenly go crazy. So many different types of aether in one location was unheard of. And yet here it is in the middle of a party.

"...You people better be collecting this data..." The Miqo’te said into her headset, "You want me to what?! Are you people crazy?! Bloody hell... You're not the ones on the site! And don't you dare bring him into this!"

She's silent for several seconds once more. "Fine! Agent 247 out!" She grumbles a bit as she removes her mask and puts on a pair of glasses. "Sometimes I wonder why I took this job..."

Yue’s eyes glow red as the voice gets louder. He could see a ton of things happening in front of his eyes and the tension was growing. In the distant he could see K’enion using her magick to study Shiva and with K’enion using her power the nearby knight was already eyeing her down.  The knight wasn’t drawing steel or moving from her position. But being cautious and confident. The night didn’t seem to feel the need to interrupt the celebration; for now, her eyes began paying more attention to the other Ishgardians near the Legacy, with a look of growing concern.

With eyes on The Legacy, Yukio took a deep breath, Calm down.. it can't be him.. he's dead….

Yukio argued with herself within her mind before deciding to move forward. She stopped just a few feet away from Shiva, exhaling the cold air to calm her heart, and reached her right hand out. Yukio very gently touched her fingertips against Shiva's hand... before retracting them immediately. This was not her guardian... but a girl.  Shiva gasped as she felt the hand of another person touch her own. Her gasp didn't sound like her normal voice they all knew but a raspy sound of air...sharing her fear in the moment.

Episode 1: A New Day 12145

Turning quickly Yue placed his hand on his weapon thinking there was a nearby threat but instead there was a young woman.

"Who. Are. You," he said looking down at her.

Bon bends his knees slightly ready to spring into action. If he was to throw a haymaker, it would need to be with reduced power do he didn't knock her head off. The night and miqo’te woman rush towards the party as well which causes Yue to be on alert and ready to attack. He stares down each person as they get closer to the party. The miqo’te looks towards the very tall man knowing she was spotted now.

"Just to be clear, I'm not with her." She then looks towards Shiva and raises a hand in greeting, "I know it might be a bad time for introductions, but... I'm Rubious. Though everyone calls me Rubi."

Episode 1: A New Day 1126

Seeing people approach Yue and the others K’enion and Jai decide that they too should join up with everyone to see what was going on. For the moment Yue kept his focus on the viera who decided to touch Shiva while the one who called herself Rubi just came over to the scene. He wasn’t sure if drawing his blade was the right move to make but, with everything happening; Yue acted with caution.  With K’enion and Jai on the move the knight decided to move as well. Her sabatons clacked against the stonework steps as she follows K'enion and Jai as they moved towards Shiva. She moved with surprising smoothness, almost gracefully, despite the heavy layers of plate and chain on her body. She didn’t hunch under the weight like so many foot soldiers would, and there's a certain nobility in her bearing; like that of a commander or general.

Yukio remained in a bow, her ears twitching at the low voice that spoke to her. She heard the hostility; she must have touched someone important by mistake. Although without access to her sight for the time being, she could see fragments through touch. She slowly raised herself back up to stand, her head looking up to where the voice came from and lifted her hand to touch her fingertips against Yue's hand that were placed on his weapon, shaking her head in a soft 'no.' Yue can sense from the Viera that she didn't mean harm...however...the woman who also followed suit he questioned. Yue placed his hand over a small stone on his blade. Pressing down on his exarchic blade Yue called upon the 12 to test the might of the new gatherers.

"Damnit, dad," both Leric and Jai sigh.

Yue used his magick to test the will of those before him by using his aether. If they were ordinary people, they would simply feel weak and want to walk away while if they were of a magick background he would be able to sense something. Rubi blinks for a few seconds as she holds up a hand.

"Uh... One moment, please,” Rubi sighs as she holds her hand up, "Command, this is Agent 247. I've just experienced an oddity. A vision of colors that don't form a clear picture. Normally I would attribute this to malnutrition or fatigue, however I am experiencing neither. Please advise."

The aether filled the air around Yukio, her hand slowly retracted from Yue, and she took a step backwards. She brought the same hand to her head as she let out a sharp exhale as a vision invaded her mind... before slowly coming to, slightly panting a bit. Her gaze turned back towards Shiva, who was now standing in front of her. Thankfully her blindfold hid the surprise in her eyes as she regained her composure. As Yukio experienced visions of her own. It would seem that she too began to get unusual visions like Rubious and Yukio which had Shiva carefully observing them. She paced around while the newcomers clutched their head and she sighed for a moment and began to write into her notebook.

Her notebook read: "They have the echo...they can sense who is within my body. They think I am danger. Judging by Master Akane’s spell…they are seeing something…but I am unsure of what it is."

Episode 1: A New Day 1329

As The Legacy and the newcomers stood near each other the visions once again grew heavy and a ringing sound filled the ears of everyone.

"Why do I get the feeling the time for relaxation is over," Jai grumbles while holding his head.

Shiva clutched her head for a moment in pain as she looked to those around her before she could respond...she too could see the effect of what had happened to those around her. The sense was strong and the more it rang the harder it was for the group to stand. Yue found himself clutching his chest whereas Dorion carefully fell to his knees protecting Jayne and Zena. Both girls looked on nervously unaware of what was happening to their friends; they too were members of The Legacy…so why wasn’t it affecting them? The knight brought her armored hands to her head, brows furrowing as a sharp headache pressed in on her; she manages to keep her eyes open and tries to look around for a cause her eyes meeting Rubious. For a moment Rubi was standing there when all of a sudden, she felt like she was hit on the head with a hammer. Rubi staggered for a few seconds before finally falling to the ground.
She groaned in pain as she raises her hand to her communicator. "This...is A...agent 247... Going...into radio...silence..."

Bon stared at Rubi confused when he too was hit with a massive surge of pain. The pain coursed through his body as his body goes limp for a moment. Yukio brought her hand up to her forehead, exhaling sharply as she felt pain overcome her. Her pain tolerance was high, but this felt different... she shook her head as she clutched her head. Jai held onto K’enion as they fell to the ground Shiva tried to stand on her two feet writing as carefully as she could into the notebook.

"There's something major here! I can feel it"

With the situation shifting the Female Knight called to her fellow knights asking them to remove the citizens as she thought a threat was on the way. Many citizens left confused and afraid but, knew that if there was a danger on the way The Legacy could handle it. With all the strength in her body, Shiva’s eyes began to roll back and when she blinked the hazel-colored-eyed mage now were the color white; Saint Shiva was present. The Goddess within was frustrated…she wanted to speak but she knew she was silenced by Shiva’s injury. Her eyes looked through the crowd trying to find a source where the magick was coming from.  

"S-shiva," Yue tried to call out as he rose to his feet.

More of the Ishgardian knight arrived to check in on the knight and The Legacy.

"Wrap things up and get the people to their homes. Now," she orders.

"Yes, Lady Valerie!" The man responds snappily, before hurrying to get the other impromptu guards to start breaking up the celebration.

The group looks on for a moment as they hear the knight standing among them. The group try to withstand the ringing sound and begin to follow Shiva through the running crowd.

“I mean no harm. I wish to speak. Are you willing to listen,” A male voice calls out?

Saint Shiva was weak allowing Shiva to front once again and as Shiva heard the voice she turned back to see Yue and the others catching up to her. With fear written on her face, Shiva gasped at the voice and turned around scared looking at Yue.

With tears in her eyes she began to write fast.: "No more of this. You said we were free from this hell. You promised me no more fighting no more death!"

Jayne and Zena grabbed onto Dorion and Leric; the two women could hear the voice as well and knew they had to follow Shiva and Yue. Dorion sighed for a moment but a crackling sound from his back and a growl from Leric; indicated the two were going in with caution. Should the men need to they were ready to let their wings out and be ready to take flight.  

"The military hasn't said anything as of late. Surely this has to be a joke," Jayne explained as they followed carefully behind.

"With respect, ma'am," Valerie says.  "With the state of the world at large, expecting to not have to fight is a bit over-optimistic.  Believe me, I've had no shortage of need for my blade."

"Shall I show myself then," a male voice laugh.

As the group continued to trail Shiva; visions of bombs and screaming began to fill their heads. A man dressed in red falling off of a building…a vision of a man being stabbed in the fringes and Zena crying over a grave began to cross everyone’s mind. Zena looked up unsure of what was happening, and she wished that Rufus was here with her right now. For the newcomers, their eyes darted to the pink-haired woman, and she looked at them just as confused as they were. The group's vision blurs for a moment and suddenly some figures appear before them.

Episode 1: A New Day 1426

Appearing before The Legacy and the new warriors a man adorned in blue and black clothes stood before them. The Viera man had two different colored eyes and black and blue hair that matched his clothes. He held tightly onto a silver cane as he carefully made eye contact with each person that stood before him. The woman next to him was gentle and airy as she wore clothes all covered in celeste green fabric; her smile gentle as she waved to each person; the two smelled of lavender and burning embers.

"Well this feels anti-climatic...can I get a refund," Rubious complains.

"Now now...children before you get upset...I am sorry," the male Viera laughs, "For a moment...I wanted to see how long you would notice my presence but by the headaches, you all received surely you knew I was here."

The female Viera sighs, "I told him the headaches were so un-needed."

"And what we saw? Was that needed too,” K’enion asked angrilly.

For a moment Yue pushed passed Shiva and Yukio and looked to the viera.

"And why is he here,” Yue’s voice boomed to the viera.

As Yue pointed to the stairs everyone turned to see there was another man with the vieras. A gasp and a sobbed could be heard from Zena as she clutched the wall closest to her. Jayne quickly grabbed onto her sister-in-law as she saw her own husband's eyes change. Dorion was confused but angry and he didn’t know what to think. Leric and Jai stood close to Dorion knowing that the sight before them was about to change everything.

"D...delgado...," Zena managed to say.

Episode 1: A New Day 1526

"Okay and now you're making magick tricks so bring the dead back to life...if you can accomplish that does that mean you can bring back my dad cause it’s only fair!" Bons puts on his mask and his gloves. "And since this dickhead is back, after what Trunks told me about him, I can only assume I need to destroy him AGAIN!"

"Shut up...voidling…You are just as irritating at your lover/brother whatever the fuck you are," the male Viera mocked as he used a spell to muzzle Bon.

The young man was confirmed to be Delgado. He stood silently along the stairs slowly eyeing each person before him. He first locked eyes with Yue, his siblings and then once more with Yue. He didn’t say much but continued to smirk at The group.

"Hades! Stop it,” the female viera complained.

The viera named Hades rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine…This place is far too cold. How about we move this conversation elsewhere."

Hades snaps his finger and the world goes black around everyone; where was he taking them?

Episode 1: A New Day 1621
Episode 1: A New Day Facebo75
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum