Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 21: Dark Urges

Go down

Episode 21: Dark Urges  Empty Episode 21: Dark Urges

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat May 13, 2023 4:20 pm

Episode 21: Dark Urges  060

It was early morning, and many members of The Legacy were fast asleep...Some recovering from working hard while others just needed a good rest. The battle against Beelzebub was exhausting and all they could do was let their bodies rest from such a strong fight. K'enion leaned on a barrel looking down at the floor. For a moment she would stare off, lost in thought. Though snapping out of the trance she looked over towards Yukio tilting her head.

"That attack we did worked well,” K’enion said offering a smile towards Yukio.

Yukio sat close to Yue, leaning against his shoulder as she faded in and out of sleep. Her ribs were indeed broken, at least two of them, from the last fight. Yet despite the pain she felt from them, she breathed slowly, looking over to K'enion when spoken to and offering a small smile and a nod in return.

"It sure did, didn't it," She said softly, "I'm happy I was able to boost you that well."

"I am just glad I was able to think about it,” K’enion chuckled, "Does it hurt too badly? You can't lie either Yue is right next to you...even if…He is asleep..."

Episode 21: Dark Urges  188

Yue opened his eyes and leaned against the wall looking to Yukio concerned he whispered in her ear, "I can give you Venom to heal them but...there's always a risk with doing it..."

"I am not sure if we should risk it at the moment. Something might happen...with how things are going,” K’enion suggested.

"We just fought a pretty big monster, I think it would be safe enough to risk it, since I doubt we'll be going into battle again so soon,” Yukio thought out loud, "Ultimately, I would leave it up to Yue if he would like to do it or not,  I will survive either way.”

Yue knew the risks in biting her but, he would not put her in danger if it was truly that bad for her. Yue’s fangs extended as he began to bite Yukio’s wrist. As he bit her he noticed that she wasn’t flinching as much to the impact; perhaps she was getting use to his vampiric ways.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  259

Meanwhile on the other side of the room, Tuya was one of those sleeping. She didn't fight, but that didn't stop her from getting tired; really she just wanted to be next to Shiva. Still, she slowly woke up from her spot and kissed Shiva's neck to try and wake her up as well.

"It's too early to wake up,” Shiva mumbled to Tuya.

"Wake up, or you're not getting anything more than a kiss from me for a month,” Tuya teased.

Shiva sat up squinting hard at Tuya not saying a word for the moment.  A giggle escaped from Tuya's throat as she kisses the woman on the cheek.

"Honestly speaking though... I don't think even I could hold out for that long,” Tuya admitted.

"Get a room you two,” Bon complained as she woke from the other corner, "Seriously do you get off on rubbing it in?"

"Not sure what we could be rubbing in,” Tuya whispered to Shiva as she went to make coffee.

As Yue began to heal Yukio with his Venom, Jayne came into the room with a bit of concern on her face. She could see what Yue was doing and began to look nervous.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  357

"You may have taken the worse time to do that," Jayne sighed.

"Oh, and why is that," Yue asked.

"Nova ran away...she said she saw her brother. Leric and Dorion went to chase after her and they ran into Gluttony! He's here,” Jayne explained.

Being the Xaela that she was, Tuya could hear what Jayne was saying as she hit one of the metal counters, "He can NOT have my coffee!"

"He's here? That...was quick,” K’enion sighed.

"That fat bastard here of all places,” Bon said walking over to K’enion.

Yue closed his eyes and began to sense the magick as he looked over to Shiva.

"You feel that don't you," he asked her.

Shiva began to nod,"I do...he seems powerful.”

"With that being said...Dorion and Leric have retreated...they have just returned. In regard to Gluttony appearing...it will be an all hands on deck for this...Rufus, Zena, Delgado have opted to stay behind to protect the babies...the rest of us will head into battle with you."

"Jayne are you sure about this? I did say I would protect you so don't leave my side but. I am ready if others are,” K’enion smiled.

Rising from his chair Raven began to gather his gear ready to take on another battle.

"We will be your back up," Jayne smiled, "I am ready to get my hands 'bloody' if I need to."

"Which direction was it Gluttony was sighted,” Bon asked.

"North," Jayne explained.

After stretching and getting what they needed the group began to make their way through the cold winter snows of Garlemald. The journey was long but as they made their way through the snowstorm Shiva and Yue could sense gluttony right away. The group came through a portion full of torn buildings and rubble. Behind Gluttony Nova and Zach laid injured on the ground...it seems they were attacked by Gluttony

"Ah the infamous Legacy...hello...we finally meet. Too bad I will be bashing your brains in and tasting your powers, I have been waiting to absorb you all,” Gluttony mocked.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  459

The man was tall and muscular and had glowing gloves in his hand. Judging by his size and power levels, Shiva wondered what this man was like prior to being taken over the by the sin.  Bothered by the situation of citizens being in danger, Raven rushed the field abruptly striking the sin with a slash down his body.

"Putting innocent lives in danger are you that desperate,” Raven yelled.

As Raven was able to make the first hit, Yue ran forward ready to attack Gluttony.

"Master Akane...the man who put me in the cage in the first place,” Gluttony yelled.

Yue tried to Skate under Gluttony before his hair was grabbed and he was dragged onto the ground. As Yue tried to escape Gluttony took a shot right to Yue's ribcage leaving gasping for air. Tuya looked to Gluttony and threw her hand out, sending a red sword of aether towards the man to get his attention on her.

"Eyes on me, tubby,” Tuya shouted.

"Nice try, worm, Gluttony yelled into the air, "Wolf Punch!"

Gluttony slammed a fist hard onto Tuya as Shiva began to scream, "Don't touch her!"

Yukio's eyes narrowed as she watched her friends get hurt. She held out her hand and her ice staff formed quickly in her hand. As it appeared, she spun on her tiptoe in a circle before levitating off the ground a bit, charging up a glaring attack that would potentially blind Gluttony for next turn. Gluttony felt the glare upon his skin.

"Ah...Akane's woman...killing you in front of him will be so much fun,” Gluttony yelled as he began to strike Yukio.

Seeing everyone in danger made K'enion shift slightly as she simply charged forward, bringing her weapon around to her back side. The closer she got and in a feint she slashed upwards across his chest all while leaping to aid in the power, landing behind him with a small huff.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  556

"Dragon Magick, eh? I want to consume your bones and flesh,” Gluttony mocked as K’enion hurt him.

With K’enion on the move Raven served behind her drawing his sword and yelling at the man. Gluttony was ready to destroy anyone in his way and charged towards Raven himself clashing against the man’s shield. As he hit Raven’s shield Raven lost grip allowing the fighter to hit him with a series of attacks. As Gluttony struck Raven he went back to Yue who was staggering on the ground.

"You know she said you gone soft, but I didn't think it was this bad," Gluttony laughed as he pounded Yue in the ribs again

Yue growled as he tried to reach for his sword, but he was struck down hard again

"Did I ask you if you could stand up,” Gluttony mocked.

Tuya once more gathered her aether and formed another sword and threw it hard to stick into Gluttony's shoulder. Tuya grinned and let the spell take shape in the man, compelling him to ignore attackers and go after her instead.

"I said... Eyes here, fat-ass,” she laughed darkly.

With Gluttony focused and fighting Tuya, Yukio closed her eyes and focused, kneeling down and sliding her fingers into the ground while holding her staff in the other. Her ice aether went into the ground and into Yue's palm, healing him just a little.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do more my love,” she whispered to him.

“It’s okay,” he said placing his hand on her shoulder, “We will continue to fight.”

In the distance, Shiva could see that Tuya and Gluttony were fighting intensely and she was furious. Shiva got off the ground picking up her weapon ready to do what she could. She hated to see her friends down and wanted to try and help with her staff she shot ice daggers towards Gluttony!

"You Bitch," he shouted.

With Shiva moving, Bon leaped into the air and began to hold Gluttony allowing others to strike. K'enion shifted around a bit shifting her stance again as she leaped back towards him in an attempt to slice down onto his back side. With Bon’s help it was a success. As The Legacy continued to fight in the distance Nova and her brother Zach watched on in fear as the building above them continued to crumble.

Nova continued to try to use the potions she had in her jacket trying to clean her brother’s wounds so they could get out of her.

“Why did you risk coming out here,” he asked his sister.

“You are all that I have left and this group they decided to help me,” she smiled.

Zach looked on staring at The Legacy; the man they were fighting was strong and he wasn’t sure if they could do it. Hit after hit he watched as so many of them gave it their all to survive. He could also see on the buildings above other warriors ready to strike at a moment’s notice.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  657

“They don’t even know us,” he smiled.

“They don’t,” she replied, “But they believe in saving our world from these sins.”

As Nova continued to work on her brother’s wounds Tuya suddenly got caught in a series of blows. Shiva began to call out to her girlfriend as she noticed Tuya’s gear was suddenly breaking from the attacks. Tuya was mortal now and Shiva began to rush over to try and save the woman she loved. Finally making his way to the scene,  Kuro had seen enough. He furrowed his brows and formed his ice sword, enveloping it in darkest shadow to become his special black ice.

Normally he would take the hits for his party, but today, he really wanted to hit something back. He brought his arm back and threw his sword forward as hard as he could directly at Gluttony, then suddenly disappeared. His sword connected into Gluttony's shoulder, pushing him off balance before Kuro reappeared in front of him and kicked off the sword which only pushed it in deeper. He was trying to sever a limb.

"You bastard,” Gluttony yelled as blood poured from his wound as he grit his teeth at Kuro.

As Kuro and Gluttony fought, the building above Nova and Zach began to crack more…pieces of rubble began to fall down.

“No,” Nova screamed causing members of The Legacy to turn in concern.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  755

Raven, Yukio, and Kuro diverted themselves away from the battle for a moment to help the Garleans out. The three of them pounded away at the rubble giving clear breaks for Kuro to go in and bring them to a safer spot behind where the battle was taking place.

“Stay calm,” Shiva shouted, “Stay hidden and we will get you out of here as soon as we find a clear break.”

“Thank you,” Nova shouted with happy tears in her eyes.
Feeling excelerated from saving Nova and her brother, Raven rushed in again with his blade and shield out.

“Is that all you can muster you call yourself a Sin? Your little pet hit harder than yourself,” Raven yelled as he sliced at the sin.

"You bastard! I will keep an eye on you. You may be different from the others but I will destroy you,” he yelled.

Finally feeling the momentum from his recovery, the smell of blood began to awaken the beast within Yue got up as ripped his jacket off furious of the attack on his family.

"A'mara," he shouted, Batoru no Jikan Desu!”

For a moment those on the battlefield were confused by Yue’s words but A’mara’s dark laugh was heard in the distance.

“Anata no nozomi-dōri,” she said in a dark whisper.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  852

A’mara’s words sent a chill down everyone’s spines for a moment as she came, flying down from one of the buildings. A'mara jumped onto Yue's back at the two bashed Gluttony into the nearby rubble tearing at his chest with Yue's claws and A'mara striking him with a magick attack of her own holding him down so Yue could attack.

"Never touch my fiancé EVER again," Yue hissed.

With Gluttony taking some hits from Yue and A’mara, Tuya pushed herself forward and ran to punch Gluttony right in the face. Tuya let the aether surge and once more compelled him to ignore everyone and attack only her. Shiva went to strike Gluttony but the fear for her girlfriend was real.

"Tuya stop this right now, what are you doing your armor is going to break and you will die! You are not an immortal anymore," Shiva cried.

With Shiva vulnerable Gluttony looked at Tuya and thought he could strike them both. Once more Tuya moved in to take the attack and grinned as her armor began to break even more.
"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere,” Tuya said trying to reassure her.

As the fight went on, Bon could hear sounds in the distance. A’mara went up to look for Jayne and the others and suddenly she was gone. Nervously Bon began to press her linkpearl.

“Jayne, are you guys there,” she asked.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  958

Bon slaps herself in the face, stomps around mad and flew into an unyielding rage as she raised the gunblade above her head and with a thunderous roar and flash of lightning she swings down with a vengeance ripping open a portal which a crimson light shoots through and breaks through another portal into Gluttony's right leg and arm as she shouts.

Gluttony smirks and laughed as he sensed something in the air, "Heh...her silence should be your last concern."

The group continued to work together to try and take Gluttony out but it was taking a tole on their bodies. So many hits and strikes and the man refused to go down.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  1054

"We need to end this,” K’enion shouted as began to fight once more.

K’enion went charging back leaping into the air again, blade raised over her head as she quickly brought it crashing down across the middle of his chest. Gluttony began to bleed more but refused to give up. Feeling amped by K’enion’s moves, Kuro began to form his blade of ice again once more. He threw his sword at Gluttony again, piercing the same spot as before on his shoulder before the blade dissolved into particles. Gluttony's tendons inside that arm were severing, making it become useless and limp. As the Legacy cut into the wound...the crystal that made him strong was slowly becoming visible.

Shiva began to panic...images from the past began to enter her mind...with everything occurring and Tuya's health so low...she feared for her girlfriend's life...being that Shiva was vulnerable Gluttony decided to jump in.

"Hmmm perhaps this ice bitch needs to die too,” Gluttony said aiming a large blow to hit Shiva.

Once more Tuya moves to take the hit but this time around the punch shattered her armor completely and the oversized fist appears out of her spine. With Tuya so critically injured Shiva dropped to her knees screaming. Even with such a fatal injury Tuya did not flinch for a second. Tuya began to cough for a few seconds and coats her front and Gluttony with her blood.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  1150

"I though...I told you... Eyes...on me,” Tuya yelled.

At that moment all of the strength leaves her body, and she slumps over. All sight and sound suddenly left Shiva as she tried to move towards Tuya, but her body was shaking so hard all she could do was crawl over to her. The moment Gluttony removed his arm from her body and watches as her body slumps over.
For just a  few more seconds things remained silent. For those on the battlefield, images of the past began likely to resurface and memories take over. It was like the battle with A’mara all over again. As the Legacy stood in silence, the primal within Shiva began to suddenly notice the change in aether. She began to heart a heartbeat pulsing near her towards where Tuya’s body lied. A horse can be heard in the distance and where Tuya's body once was, she now stood again once more. There was something vastly different about her. She held out her hand and lets a new weapon form a sword bigger and stronger than anyone had seen. Tuya held the weapon to the side and lets the aether surge as she appeared near Gluttony

"Nú þú andlit minn true megin.  Sem odin,” Tuya shouted.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  12166

For a moment Shiva remained on the ground shaking.

"Tuya and Odin are...one,” Shiva said through shaken breaths, “I won’t lose her.”

As Tuya began to attack Gluttony a linkpearl sound can be heard

"Legacy. Legacy do you copy?! There was a sudden cloud of dark matter in the air...we were all knocked out but we're back, are you all okay," Jayne called, "What is going on?!"

"Nice of you to drop into the conversation. You knew what direction we went and probably heard the sounds of battle...when I called out no one answered,” Bon said absentmindedly.

“What are you talking about, you dumb fuck did you not hear we were unconscious," Jai shot back annoyed.

“Just stay back for now,” Yue commanded, “Something feels off and we need you all ready should something happen.”

K'enion shifted around a bit eyeing that arm. She leaped around swinging her blade up into the air again, aiming to take more chunks of flesh off, making it easier to pull that crystal out.

"We almost got it! Keep it up,” K’enion smirked.

Shiva was feeling all the pain in her chest begin to turn into a magick she could not explain. All the memories from her past battles and the times where she almost lost those she loved, a new force was growing within her.

“Every moment has lead to this,” she began, “No more will you sins hurt this world. We will take  you out one by one and kill you.”

Shiva yells for everyone to step back. As Shiva readies her attack, she aimed her weapon straight for the shoulder slicing the limb off of Gluttony. Shiva quickly grabs the crystal as the man falls into unconsciousness. Shiva did not kill the man but for the moment he was wounded; knowing the risk of what could be Shiva grabbed the crystal fast and gave it to Kuro.

“You need to get out of here,” she said nervously, “I feel that something isn’t right.”
Kuro looked at her confused but held it for the moment.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  1352

The man they injured began to groan and try to move on his own. He seemed confused and aware of where he was.

"What...where am I...my arm,” he began to scream out in pain, "Oh somebody make it stop."

A dark male like chuckle filled the air.

"I can make something happen," the voice called.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  1445

"You don't seem to fucking learn do you," he laughed darkly.

On top of one of the buildings the green haired Viera looked down at The Legacy as they began to catch their breath Envy jumped down and stood staring at all them. He wasn’t moving but just stood moving his eyes slowly as he looked at each of their stances from battle. As the man turned around to look at Envy, he stood up holding where his arm was missing confused and unaware of who the man was.

"You were useless anyway,” Envy said as he began to load his gun.

Before The Legacy could react the Gun in Envy's hands goes off and shot the man execution style.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  1544

With the gun going off Shiva knew that Envy was here for the crystal so she screamed to him, "Kuro run! Get the Garleans out of here!"

Episode 21: Dark Urges  1636

Kuro looked at the scene in shock, hesitating a moment until he heard Shiva's voice. He looked at Yukio for a split second, seeing her nod to him to run, to which he growled under his breath and grit his teeth. In seconds, he picked up the two Garleans in each arm and sprinted as fast as he could back to Broken Glass Envy licked the tip of the gun where the residual gunpowder remained.

"Oh don't think I forgot about you. I still can't wait to put a bullet in your head...but not yet ooooh not yet...I have to be a gentleman...and wait...as instructed,” Envy laughed.

"Ooooh no an innocent-ish man is deeead. You tOoOtally murdered im' in cold blood an hot lead," Bon mocked.

"To be honest you weren't on the keep alive order but, Perhaps I should make your brain spill right now in front of your friends,” Envy said aiming his gun towards Bon

"He was one of you...why kill him now,” Yukio shouted out.

"Keyword doll face, WAS,” Envy shouted back.

As Envy and The Legacy faced off Dorion and the others began to rush in and try to help but Envy grabbed another gun from his back belt aiming a series of white bullets towards them. As quick as the bullets hit them they dropped to the ground crying out in pain. Seeing their friends injured the current group on the field began to rush towards envy only for him to whip around quickly and do the same to them.

Knowing that Yukio had Venom in her, Yue quickly stood in front of her taking half of the bullets coming her way while some began to strike her leg. For the others the sky was suddenly filled with a machine gun like attack from Envy leaving their bodies riddled with bullets. As Shiva crawled bleeding on the ground she pressed her linkpearl.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  1730

“Zena Plan B,” Shiva cried out, “use it...please...use it...."

Envy looked at Shiva as she hit the ground and he walked over grabbing the linkpearl from her ear. He stood wondering who she was talking to and as he did he felt a sudden pain on his arm. The smell of burning flesh filled the air and before him stood Zena with her weapon she tossed at his skin.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  1820

“Oh it’s you,” he laughed, “Langteryu’s whore right?”

“Listen junkie,” Zena mocked, “Enjoy being stocked up on Venom for now but, we will end you and Haruka!”

Envy aimed his weapon towards Zena and laughed, “Do you want to make Rufus a widow before you are officially married?”

“Shut up,” Zena yelled, “The only person that is dying here today will be you.”

“Are you sure about that,” he laughed darkly.

Zena grabbed her weapons ready to fight with Envy drawing his gun to her head.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  1923

As the two readied to duel Envy lifted his gun up for now and laughed, “She has commanded me not to hurt you but be ready Princess. The next person I kill will be you. I will leave your daughter motherless. You Believe that.”

As Envy faded into the air Zena dropped her weapons, her stomach sick as she vomited to the side a moment. Zena was usually good with standing her ground but, he scared her. She knew everyone was her and she needed to get everyone to safety. Pulling out the small crystal Shiva gave her Zena looked to the group and began to use her magick.

“We will beat him and  her I know it,” she prayed onto the crystal.

Episode 21: Dark Urges  2016
Episode 21: Dark Urges  Faceb108
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down