Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 9.5: Arrival

Go down

Episode 9.5: Arrival  Empty Episode 9.5: Arrival

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:50 pm

Episode 9.5: Arrival  042

Dorion sat in the Library completely zoned out...the house was actually quiet. Most of The Legacy was on Yue's island so it gave Dorion the chance to think about a lot of things that came to his mind. For the moment his mind was focused on the road ahead. Rufus plopped down on the couch and lets out a sigh; he was both mentally and physically exhausted. He didn’t know what to do, how to act or anything to do with being a parent as he had never been part of bringing a life into this world. Not only was Rufus struggling with the thought of being a parent, Rufus had been holding off on his own aether shifts, the transformations he was known for, and the markings of corruption are showing on his body. Despite all that was happening, Rufus was focused on one thing that he considers more important his fiancé and his unborn child. Dorion looked over to see the very tired Rufus...both of them soon to be parents...he could see that reality was starting to set in. Even though Dorion couldn't offer much advice as he too was going to experience the chance of parenthood, he decided to do his best to check in.

"You doing alright Rufus,” Dorion asked.

Dorion’s words snapped Rufus out of the trance he was in.

"Alright? My fiancé is about to give birth to a kid that neither of us knew we could even conceive, my body is slowly tearing itself apart on the aetheric level, and I'm having an identity crisis involving my own gender. So, yea, everything is perfect,” Rufus sighed sarcastically.

Episode 9.5: Arrival  173

"I get that...to be honest...the fact that you and my sister were even able to make this possible definitely comes as a shocker for sure. Hell…let alone what Leric and I were capable of with Jayne too. Do you fear that the more you remain here in Hydaelyn that your connection to the void fades? I can't offer much with gender as I have been the same all my life but...where your heart strains I do understand what you feel deep down,” Dorion tried to reassure Rufus.

"No, it's not my being here. In truth being here is making me feel stronger. The ambient aether alone sustains me here. I never go hungry. No, the body and the gender are the same issue. I NEED to do aether shifts. It's part of how I survive. It's a part of me. It's incredibly painful, but I've learned to ignore that over the years. But the problem is that I've been in this form for too long. I've been fighting the fluctuations as much as possible all for the sake of that child. It needs a father. Something I never was until I met Zena,” Rufus exhaled nervously.
Dorion stroked his chin and knew how hard that must have been for Rufus...after all Rufus...was once Ruby...His sister fell in love with this short-haired Miqo’te female and now before him was a man ready to be a father.

"If your body needed to.... if you had to...would you shift into something else for the sake of your 'health' I am sure it’s something you and Zena could teach to your child yes,” Dorion paused for a moment to speak out loud, "I mean even your own child might have the ability to shift as well I would assume?"

"If it was half voidsent like I am, sure. But it's so much more than that. That child is a complete mystery to us. You're taking someone who's half mortal, half voidsent and mixing it with someone who is...whatever your family is. That child could come out with no power at all. It could come out with both of our powers, or the powers of just one of us. Hell, there's even the possibility that it'll come out with completely unique powers nobody has ever seen before. And this is the only male form I can shift into. I chose a Hyur for the male because... It's all I can picture. I took a basic male form and applied my own attributes to it. Female forms are much easier to me because that's what I know the most,” Rufus explained.

"Our race...in our world we were referred to as the "New Age Vampiric Race" we were a breed of Vampires that were cross bred with fallen angels and as far as the world has always know we are immortal...we have the ability to shift to any age we wish as we continue to walk on the planet we possess...we can change those around us to our race through Death. We cannot switch gender but due to our connection with Fallen Angels...we do react a bit to magick and we are weak against Light Magick and can die by spike to the heart or decapitation like our previous breed...but as far as half mortal and voidsent mixing in...well...this child will definitely be something no one has seen before...so I understand your fear," Dorion sighed wishing to have a cigar right now.

"Great... My kid is going to be some unheard-of combination of holy and unholy. Well, if anything I hope it gets more things from Zena. If it ends up getting any of my powers, then other voidsent will be flocking here to. I can tell by the aether it already has. A voidsent wouldn't be able to resist absorbing it,” Rufus said even more nervous than before.

As Dorion and Rufus spoke…other members of Fairytail were also away. Delgado and Zena left Fairytail to go on a little journey of their own. Since his return Delgado found most of his days spent with his sister. He wanted to catch up on lost time…he wanted to fix the hurt that he and their father caused by reconnecting with her and learning about the members of The Legacy. Delgado often found himself turning to his sister to express some of the pain he felt in their final days on their crystal but to also try to control some of his anger on some of the things he was feeling for so long. On this day the siblings found themselves walking along the beach of Costa De Sol just connecting with the ocean.

Episode 9.5: Arrival  245

“Do you think the training is going well for the group,” Delgado asked.

“To be honest, I wonder…with Tuya back…I saw how pissed Yue was,” Zena said taking a deep breath.

“I know…Yue tends to judge a lot before giving someone a chance to prove themselves…maybe this time around he will learn to,” Delgado sighed.

Delgado helped his sister walk along the shore as he noticed it was getting harder for her to walk. The two twins found themselves walking up a path that led to the boat docks. Delgado helped his sister onto the boat as the two thought it would be fun to go for a little paddle up the waterway.

Episode 9.5: Arrival  344

“You know doing this reminds me of the times we would sneak out of the castle and head down the river to the dark fae forest…do you remember those days,” Zena chuckled.

“Remember when Yue found us with Leric and Jai,” Delgado laughed back, “We were so wild and young…we never saw the danger in foreign lands.”

“We didn’t,” Zena said as she rubbed her stomach, “Which is why I want to do all I can to make sure that my baby is safe. With these sins lurking around every corner…I now know why mom acted the way she did. There is this part of me that wants to do all I can for my baby.”

Delgado rowed the bow along the canal as he watched his sister become someone, he was proud of. If you asked him years ago if he saw his sister becoming a mother, he would have laughed in their face. He couldn’t wait to meet his future niece or nephew; right now, it was a matter of seeing the child be born. Zena still had some time before the child was born and getting to have moments like this was nice. The two finally made their way onto the land and decided to continue their stroll down the road.

Episode 9.5: Arrival  444

“Are you scared of being a mom at all,” Delgado asked.

“A lot actually,” Zena sighed as they walked, “I am worried because, the dangers I have been sensing and the things that Shiva write about from her dreams. I wonder if my child will have a safe world to be in.”

“What if you returned to the void with Rufus…until things calmed down,” Delgado suggested.

“It is an option sure…but I don’t want to go so soon,” she sighed, “I don’t know…it’s a lot to think about you know?”

“Yeah,” Delgado said stroking his chin, “It was just a passing thought.

As the two continued to walk a light drizzle was in the air leaving the two to be misted upon. Zena continue to stretch and feel one with nature as she continued to show Delgado some of the plant life in the rainforest around them. Zena even pointed out the winery in the distance to her brother and told him how whenever Yue was in the mood for it…he would get wine from the area. As the two crossed the bridge Zena felt as if the was splashed with something. As she looked down onto the ground, she could see water dripping down her leg. As the water fell her heart began to race as she grabbed onto the edge of the bridge.

“Delgado,” she said nervously, “Call my fiancé…the baby…its coming.

Episode 9.5: Arrival  544

“Fuck,” Delgado said as he turned on his linkpearl, “Rufus…anyone in The Legacy…I need your help fast.”
Both Dorion and Rufus locked as knowing what was about to be.  It wasn’t long after that Rufus flew out of the room ready to look for Zena. Dorion watches as Rufus fades away. Dorion quickly taps into his magick and senses where his siblings are. He could see that Delgado was panicking and Zena was in great deals of pain.

"Leric. Jai. We need to move now. Leric...take Jayne to Yue's island and Jai you fly with me...with these sins around we don't know what could happen we need to protect Zena and Rufus. Yue if you are listening we are going to need you too,” Dorion began to say nervously.

As Dorion held onto the linkpearl...he could hear Delgado trying to calm Zena. Zena breaths were long and he could hear the pain as she tried to speak to him. Delgado kept telling Dorion that he was holding her as best as he could but, he knew his help could only be so much; Dorion used his magic to speak to them directly.

"Zena...Delgado...cálmense,” Dorion tried to reassure, “Trust me you both need to remain quiet right now.”

Zena struggled to stand her breathing growing intense...how could she stay calm right now? Was her brother serious. The pain was something she had never felt before and Delgado held onto his sister tight trying to keep her from hitting the ground. As Zena tried to keep herself calm others from the Legacy began to tune into the linkshell as well. K’enion called out saying that she and Yue would be on their way as soon as they could. While K’enion got ready to fly Rufus appeared next to Zena, his arms moving to support her should she fall in any direction.

"Zena! We got the call! Are you fit for teleportation? What about walking?! Screw it! I'll just carry you,” Rufus said nervously as he faced Delgado, "Lead us to a safe place! Preferably a place with a nurse or something!"

"R-rufus..." Zena said in weakened breaths, "It hurts there is pain...so much pain..."

Her grip on his arm was tight...and she cried something no one had heard from her. Rufus had been with her when she lost her father or saw her mother's ghost...but never to this extent.

Nervously Delgado pointed to the road ahead, “We can move along here. Yue is on the way. I think I might know a spot.

As Delgado navigated his way through the land while in the sky above Jai pressed on his linkpearl for everyone to hear.

"Yue is on the way hang tight...I will continue flying to keep track of any aetherial interferences...as soon as you get them somewhere safe Del... tell me your coordinates. Remember you got this okay," Jai said trying to reassure his ex.

Also flying from the island K’enion tuned into her linkpearl and sighed shaking her head, "I don't see anything on my flight in, I am over land now...not sure how far behind Yue is he fell asleep after training.

Listening to everything around him all Rufus could do was focus on his fiancé and try his best to comfort her. As Rufus carried Zena behind Delgado, he slowly began to recognize the area they were in.

"Wait a second... Is this..." Rufus couldn’t help but grin as he leaned down to kiss Zena's forehead, "Ironic. And yet fitting at the same time."

Episode 9.5: Arrival  642

Zena began to breath heavy gripping Rufus while looking around and smiling remembering that this was where they met. As much as it brought her joy the pain was so overwhelming for her and she felt the tears begin to fall from her eyes.

"I...i just wanted some fresh air..." she managed to say while taking a deep breath, “But my love are we really here right now?"

Delgado turned to Rufus, "You know this place?”

Rufus nodded to Delgado as he let Zena hold onto him. With Zena’s grip so strong she found her nails making his skin crack just a bit more, but no blood was falling from his arms as he turned his focus to Delgado once again.

"Yea. Not far from here is where Zena and I first met. Back when your father was still our main enemy,” Rufus explained.

Delgado looked back and remembered that Rufus had been with the group so long and a part of his heart hurt hearing that it was back when his father was alive.

"R-right," he mumbled to himself.

Zena continued to grip tighter onto Rufus her fangs extending as she screamed in pain, "My spine...it feels like it’s on fire.”

Above Jai could hear Zena’s screams as he searched the air for any disturbances; he could also sense that K’enion was on the prowl too for any abnormal demonic activity.

“Any update guys? I have yet to see any dangers myself,” K’enion asked nervously.

Jai pressed onto his linkpearl, "Confirmed. There is major aetherial energy in this area right now. I don't know but we are going to need to be extra careful right now!"
Listening to Jai’s words Rufus pressed his lips into Zena's forehead once more. As Rufus kissed Zena’s forehead, he used the kiss to transfer his aether into her body to try and ease her pain. He knew that giving birth is painful, but he'd never hears of anyone's spine burning in the way Zena was describing it.

"The old shack. Where I ate that man's heart ages ago,” Rufus said to Jai.

"Aza...zel..." Zena managed to say.

Her head was buried into Rufus' shoulder with tears streaming down her face.
Rufus looked down to see the tears streaming harder down his fiancé’s face; his grip now tightened his hold on Zena and crouches low. He could sense danger and he wanted to get her to the hut and fast as he zipped across the grounds leaving Delgado to try and chase after them.  Rufus concentrated on his aether while his back formed red and black bat-like wings. He flapped them once to get the feeling back before jetting off into the air, with Zena in his arms. Delgado looked down at his compass and called onto Jai.
"We are located at X:14, y:30… and Rufus just zoomed ahead,” he screamed.

Jai listened in he knew exactly where they were, "Fuck...talk about irony huh."

As Zena held onto Rufus...Rufus' linkpearl went off once more.

"I will be there shortly," Yue called out, "Just keep her comfortable. –

Once Rufus and Delgado were inside the hut Delgado quickly searched the old shack for clean cloths and something Zena could lay upon. He found some straw, clothes and some pillows to keep her comfortable until Yue could arrive. While Rufus did his best to comfort Zena Delgado’s hand shook as he did what he could for his sister and future brother in law. Finally after making a safe space, Delgado decided to give them room.

Delgado looked to Rufus, "I'll keep watch outside with the others."

Jai flew down and fast watching as his brother and Dorion circle overhead. He knew that they would be watching. He looked to his ex-boyfriend whose hands shook nervously.

"What if she's not okay in there," Delgado looked to Jai.

Episode 9.5: Arrival  742

Jai placed a hand on his shoulder, "Have faith in your sister...she's been through so much...this is just another moment."

Inside of the hut, Zena was finally on the ground…just sitting on the ground allowing her feet rest was an amazing feeling. Zena continued to look to Rufus...beads of sweat forming at the top of her head as she tried to calmly breath in and out.

"R-rufus...I am scared," she cried.

“I know you are, Princess. So am I. But Yue will be here soon. You'll be fine. I promise.” Rufus said as he kissed her forehead once more, "Let's try to get your mind off the pain. Do you remember when we first met? I had short hair and a crown braid of all things."

Zena looked at Rufus and smiled a little, "You had on that red gear...I remember you guys coming in...you slammed the door and the moment I laid eyes on you...I..."

Episode 9.5: Arrival  839

For a moment she stopped talking moaning out in pain. The amount of pressure on her lower waist and the movements of the baby within were so painful that she wanted to fall back. She could see that the more noise she made the more worried Rufus looked too. She could sense that he was just as afraid to meet their child so she tried to focus on what they were talking about.

"I…knew you were going....to change my life,” she managed to say.

He chuckles a bit, "We came here to rescue you. I must've looked terrible that night though. Hair a mess, dirt and sweat all over my body from fighting, and blood covering my face. And yet there you were. My perfect Princess. I didn't know it at the time, but you would soon capture my heart and hold it for ransom."

While Rufus and Zena continued to talk to each other Jai continued to try and keep guard with Delgado. A rustling sound in the distance could be heard so Jai quickly drew his bow and aimed an arrow ahead trying to pinpoint where the enemy was. Coming from behind the bushes K’enion raised her arms in feared of getting shot. K’enion blinked a few times asking what was happening. Jai withdrew his weapon and smiled to his girlfriend.

"Zena is inside right now. The baby is coming,” Jai explained.

K’enion gasped at the news as Jai was happy to see her after the two had been apart from each other for a few days now. Jai quickly grabbed his girlfriend and pulled her into his arms.

"I see you were on the island did training go well," he said kissing her forehead, "I am sorry for making you worried. Today I am actually feeling okay."

Episode 9.5: Arrival  944

For now, just hearing that Jai was doing his best to be calm even through his troubles was good enough for her. Delgado sat scrunched up in the corner for now. He was happy for them but right now his focus was on his sister; eavesdropping to make sure Zena was okay Delgado leaned further onto a few set of boxes outside the door.

“How am I even a princess at this point," she chuckled weakly, "I am so beyond my world now."

“You could be a commoner for all I care. You're still going to be my princess. And eventually, my Queen,” Rufus smiled.

For a moment the pain stopped, and Zena did her best to remain calm taking deep breaths, "Queen...do you plan on ruling the void soon?"

"Eventually, yes. I'm not sure when I'll return, but when I do, I plan to absorb my mother. Claim my spot on the throne. And when I do, you will be my Queen. It's not much, the Void, but there is a beauty to it that you can't see anywhere else. And the flowers there have such a unique color to them,” Rufus explained.

The pain turned strong again as Zena tries to exhale once more, "If you knew where I resided in Elysium....our world was anything but glorious I am used to darkness."

He shakes his head and grinned, “There's a difference between dark and black. But that's beside the point. The point is that once you're there, you'll bring light to all of the void. You'll be my light. You and our child both. Who, if I'm being honest, scares me. Can you imagine if she's anything like the two of us? Our powers and personalities combined into one tiny package?"

“We don't know what our child is capable of yet that's for sure," she said.

As the two spoke to eachother the door swung open and Master Akane was finally here. He looked to Rufus and began to examine Zena as best as he could.

"She is beginning to dilate so once she has enough room, she can begin to push but she's getting close...the issue is it can be soon or it can still be a few hours,” Yue explained.

Zena looked to Rufus and sighed, "It's all too much...make the pain go away please."

Zena's aether was weakening....the baby being ready to be born was robbing her of her strength.

Yue pulled out a vile and gave it to Rufus, "She needs to drink in order to make it through this labor."

Episode 9.5: Arrival  1043

Rufus looked at the vial as he tried to figure out what it was. He trusted that Yue wouldn't harm Zena, but Rufus was on edge right now. Regardless, he ripped the cork out of the top and pressed it to Zena's lips.

"Here. Drink this,” Rufus said to her calmly.

Zena nodded and tried to remain calm. From outside Delgado could sense what was going on and could only listen for now.

A few hours had passed and the amount of pain Zena was in was strong. For nearly an hour now Zena cried out in pain the more she tried to move. Yue continued to monitor the situation as he kept his hands underneath the cloth he had draped over her his eyes now meeting with Rufus.

"Soon. The baby is making its way to the birth canal we are very close," he explained.

Zena continued to cry...sweat dripping down her head her nails extended leaving scratch marks on the ground near her and Rufus. Her eyes went from the rose pink they were to a magenta as she tried to remain peaceful. Outside K'enion’s ears lowered as she had moved around the little porch they were on.

"The baby is close,” She whispered.

Delgado's nails were bit down low his hands shaking more, sweat forming on his head.

"I can feel her pain...the energy...she's so weak," Delgado's eyes filled with tears as he looked to K'enion.  Jai on the other hand remained alert with his weapon drawn watching the area. K'enion frowned at her words shifting around walking up to Jai placing a hand on his shoulder for a moment then, moving towards Delgado and doing the same.

"She has this...I know it...you both know it..." she grumbled looking down at the floor. "You got this Zena.."

Episode 9.5: Arrival  1140

Rufus pressed his lips into Zena's head and smiled as he held her tight.

“You're doing great. Just focus on the moment,” Rufus tried to reassure her.

As Rufus held her it was in that moment his touch to her body made him realize how much aether she was losing, and it was getting to dangerous levels.  Rufus decided to turn up the heat…Literally. What used to be a tropical climate instantly became so much worse as Rufus let his aether flare. Heat began to warp the vision of everyone outside, while inside it remained normal. With the heat rising he began to pour his own aether into the woman he loves.

Yue nod and smiled at Rufus...he was doing great keeping her calm.

"Zena, I want you to try and push...see if we can help the baby move,” Yue said looking to Zena.

Zena nod and continued to try but the more she did the more the muscles in her back restricted leaving her to scream more.

"I can't do this," she cried, "I can't."

"You got this, Zena. I believe in you. Do it for the life that you and I created. Do it for the future that you want us to have."

Zena began to push harder...this time Yue's eyes seeming a little more focused.

Episode 9.5: Arrival  12157

"Zena...keep going...I see a head...Rufus whatever you're doing I need you to tap into that magick harder," Yue explained.

Zena pushed harder this time letting a scream out that as she pushed a portion of Rufus could feel her pain due to the ritual the two created so long ago. Rufus listened to Yue’s words and knew what he needed to do, he knew he needed to reach out to the void and make something possible.

"Limiter released. Now releasing 100% power,” Rufus muttered.

The air around them continued to feel hot now burning with the heat of a thousand suns. Many of the plants burst into flame and animals around the area began to die. Anyone sensitive to aether would have been knocked out from the sheer amount. Delgado began to grow weak due to the magick Rufus was causing from within...Jai know using the nearby post to keep himself standing.

"Zena stop pushing a moment breathe," Yue said trying to calm her.

As she took moments to relax Yue managed to put a small amount of herbs onto a cloth and placed it on her head. It was cooling her allowing her to breathe one more.

"Let's go again push Zena," he commanded.

With Rufus magick she could feel the energy to keep trying now allowing the baby move closer almost out of her.

"That's right Zena keep going you got this," Yue smiled to her.

Zena looked up to Rufus her eyes so very heavy,"Ru..fus...I feel so tired."

Zena continued to push but he could feel her aether bouncing up and down through him...was this child absorbing her magick as it passed through.

"We gotta do something to keep her going, she's fading," Yue looked nervously.

Rufus feels Zena's aether and tried to think; there was so much going on that he didn’t know what to do anymore. All Rufus could do was pump aether into Zena

"Well... There is one thing,” Rufus thought quickly as he created an open wound on himself, "Drink. It'll help."

Almost instantly Zena began to drink and fast...the magick was all too much but as she did, she continued to push harder. As she tapped into the energy Rufus was passing onto her...her magick began to flow through him as well. Images flashed into both of their minds...from the moment they met in this cabin...to the night of their ritual...the battle the two faced that brought them closer together...Zena working hard to heal Ruby in the infirmary...to the engagement during their training session with Jayne...the moment Rufus transformed and the moment the two found out they were to be parents. Almost in the blink of an eye...the sound of a baby crying filled the air.

"Zena...you did it," Yue smiled, "Rufus...you have a daughter."

Rufus listened to that crying and instantly knew everything that he needed to know. Rufus pulled his aether back into his body, easing up on everyone outside. He smiled as he kissed Zena repeatedly.

"Did you hear that? We have a daughter now. You did it, Zena."

Zena's eyes were closed as she laid against Rufus her heart calming down as Yue continued to attend to her medically.

"A... daughter..."

She looked down to see Yue now attending to their baby. With tears in her eyes, she turns to Rufus once more.

"She's here...our little princess."

Episode 9.5: Arrival  1436

Outside of the hut the rain continued to pound down on the ground as Jai, K’enion and Delgado began to hear the cry of the baby.

"They did it," Delgado sighed in relief.

K’enion and Jai smiled at the cry as they too tried to recover from Rufus’ magick. Jai closed his eyes thinking how another member of the clan was born. What would this baby be like and who would become the protectors of this little one; only time could tell. Inside Rufus and Zena continued to smile at each other knowing that the hardest part of the pregnancy was now over.
“Our princess. The combination of two royal families. ...What are we going to name her,” he whispered in Zena’s ear.

Zena continued to try and breathe as she looked to Rufus. Zena carefully undid a few ties on her dress allowing it to slip a little bit above her chest as Yue passed the child to her. Zena held her child listening to her baby's little heartbeat.

"Scarlet," Zena smiled looking to Rufus, "It does sound pretty Royal to me..."

Episode 9.5: Arrival  1342

Rufus chuckled as he strokes Zena's hair a bit as he looks down at their baby. From what little hair he sees he instantly recognizes the pink coloring and where it came from, but also sees a bit of red on his daughter’s head. Rufus reached towards Scarlet's head and ran a finger through her hair.

"I love it. Scarlet, don't you worry. I'll always be there to protect you,” Rufus said to his daughter.

Yue smiled...something that anyone rarely sees, "You did it both of you...may the 12 watch over this little one.”

"Say hello to your Daddy Scarlet," Zena smiled as she passes the baby into Rufus' arms.
Rufus nervous would be an understatement; he never held something so small! Not even the Imps back in the void are this small; but he made sure that her body rested on his arms as his other moved to shield her.

"Hey there, Scarlet…It's me. Daddy,” he said in a sweet tone to his daughter.

Even in such a small way Scarlet's eyes began to peak a bit...one pink and one gold...she was the perfect mix of the two of them. Even if it was for a moment the baby looked to her father just wriggling in his arms. Zena looked up at Rufus as she continues to fade in and out of consciousness. Yue nodded and looks to Rufus.

Episode 9.5: Arrival  1537

"With the amount of aetherial magick we used here and Jai sensing the sins...I think it’s safe we return to my island where I can attend to Zena medically and in a cleanlier environment,” Yue explained.

Realizing was Yue said made Rufus nervous almost instantly, "Yue, we need to get out of here. Now. The sins are the least of our worries after all that aether I put out. Every voidsent on this shard was just given an invitation to a gourmet all-you-can-eat buffet."

Yue presses down on the linkpearl.

"Hades, opened that portal to the island now."

Persephone tuned into the linkpearl.

"Hey tall oaf you got it come bring the little bundle of joy so that Auntie Persephone can meet it. What is it a girl boy? or its that not progressive enough...because If I am assuming I totally-"

Persephone is heard tripping.

Sighing heavily Hades decides to speak, "The portal is open come on in."

Episode 9.5: Arrival  2022-110

Episode 9.5: Arrival  Facebo92
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down