Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 15: The First Mistake

Go down

Episode 15: The First Mistake Empty Episode 15: The First Mistake

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:12 pm

Episode 15: The First Mistake 054

Yukio, Hades, and Amara waited for The Legacy to arrive...they knew that the area had been uncharted for some time and coming back alone would be risky. For now, they all stood off the road while they awaited the group.

As they awaited the group, Yukio and Yue sat next to each other, and she figured she would take this time to ask some questions that had been weighing on her mind. Looking back and forth between Yue and A'mara, she cleared her throat a little.

"I hope this doesn't come off rude or  too personal…but, how do you two know each other?" She asked hesitantly, "You just seem close, is all."

Amara smiled knowing where Yukio's head was at and chuckled, "Master Akane and I were members of the Castellano Family Council. I served along Yue as Head Advisor to King Eden...whereas Yue was the leader of our Armed Forces...We were what kept the family balanced.”

"We did our best to keep the family in line," Yue added.

"So...you two are good friends then,” Yukio asked further.
"If it wasn't for Yue, I would have never met my boyfriend.... but we clearly aren't together as he is married to others now,” she smiled weakly.

“Your boyfriend,” Yukio asked curiously.

"Amara and Leric were going to marry each other in our world...well...Leric wanted to propose to her but, when the world began to change so did their viewpoints on a lot,” Yue explained.

"A lot lead us to where we are now,” A’mara looked sadly to the ground.

Episode 15: The First Mistake 181

Not too far behind other members of The Legacy began to show up. Trunks and Tuya arrived just in time to come and help the others. Yukio began to fill the group in on why she had left Fairytail and then how it was a matter of finding her guardian but also A’mara sensing that her weapon was out here. Tuya sighed a bit wishing she could offer A’mara one of her own high quality scythes but, A’mara refused to give up on the one she loved for so long. While they discussed where to look Yukio looked over to Hades as he stood off quietly to the side.

Hades seemed to be in his thoughts heavily his eyes racing behind his eyelids. Concerned Yukio walked over and grabbed his arm which jolted him out of his trance. She apologized for freigntening him but, he explained to her and the others that the gods were not happy and that there was a shift in power in the area. Yue suggested that they walk north towards the villages to see if anyone in the area noticed anything out of the ordinary.

As The Legacy approached Tailfeather...the smell of blood filled the air...heavily…

Episode 15: The First Mistake 252

Quickly drawing his katana Yue began to lead the way into tailfeather; the stench growing stronger the further they walked in.

"I have a bad feeling…we may have to fight soon,” Yukio muttered.

As they walked further into tailfeather…bodies littered the street of the hunters that lived here. Some clinging on trying to move while others were painted crimson. The Legacy decided that they needed to search for survivors and see what had happened here. A’mara approached the body and looked at it carefully. The clean slices and dark energy surrounding the body; she knew that the person was killed with her scythe. She closed her eyes knowing that it was not the villager’s time and someone had cut their life like this.

Walking into one of the buildings, Trunks began to shout and call for survivors. As Trunks opened the door inside of the building he could see a ton of children laid slain on the ground a woman who clearly tried to protect the door but it seemed she was murdered before she could stop the enemy...the sight was something he didn't expect to see. Trunks began to study the scene before him; based on the position of the bodies they were terrified. The mother had given all she had to protect them. He sighed heavily as he began to gather the bodies of the fallen and laid them outside the building.

Episode 15: The First Mistake 351

As they walked further into the scene, A’mara gathered everyone together and let them know that whoever did this had a hand on her weapon.  The group agreed that with each body found, the cuts were clean and that most people didn’t see it coming. As they discussed the scene Tuya could hear a small shuffle and began to look around.
“MAKE A SOUND IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE," Tuya yelled loudly.

The area was silent.

"Alright... Fine. We do this the hard way,” Tuya chuckled as she walked over to the stables.

Inside the stable Tuya could sense that there was a small hunter hiding...scared...the hunter figured if they were quiet...they wouldn't be killed.

Tuya blinked a bit as she heard the person trying to be quiet. Unluckily for them, Tuya was trained as a ninja so she snuck her way to the source and stuck her head in.

"You know... You breathe quite loudly,” she said as she reached in, grabbed the survivor and dragged them out to the rest of the group, "GOT A SURVIVOR HERE!"

The survivor begins to panic.

"Please...please don't hurt me," the young hunter cried, "The woman she already killed so many of us!

"Trust me mate. If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead already,” Tuya smirked.

Yukio looked at the child that Tuya had dragged out of hiding and a small sigh of relief from hearing the word 'woman' escaped her. Even if her guardian was back from the dead, she knew he couldn't do something like this.

"Look! Look...the woman came out here and she was mad she was crying and swinging and losing her mind...she...she killed my family with a big weapon,” the boy continued to explain.

Episode 15: The First Mistake 452

Hades knelt down to talk to the boy,"And that's why you were hiding?"

The boy pointed to the stables next to them, "There are a few of us left...we...we wanted the coast to be clear...so we can save those who are left...there are bodies yes...but...some of us are alive hidden among them...we...just didn't know what to do!"

A’mara looks to the boy , "What kind of weapon did the woman have...where did she go?"

The boy looked and pointed outside to the road ahead, "She...she had a big scythe and she ran ahead and said she'd be back for me if she found us. Please...please save us we don't want to die!"

Yukio looked to the group then, "Then we should go.. I actually think it may be wise for them to continue hiding until we locate the threat directly."

Hades agreed with Yukio, "How about Amara and I stay here...we can help assist the injured and you guys can come back here...without her scythe A’mara is an easy target."

"Okay, I like you. You have a head on your shoulders." Tuya smiles before looking to A'mara. "Sorry."

A'mara squinted a bit to Tuya’s words as the group began to head out of Tailfeather.

The small hunter looks to the group, "How are you all not afraid and who are you?...How are you okay to face the enemy?"

"They are The Legacy...remember that name…” Yue smirked to the kid as he lead the group out of village.

The Legacy began to look around the area...the smell of blood growing stronger...the person with the weapon was nearby. Yue began to move swiftly along the bridge with the rest of The Legacy trying to track down the person. An unusual laugh could be heard which made them know that they were close. The Legacy finally found themselves on a bridge with a pink-haired Elezen. She seemed angry and focused on the group before her.

"You're The Legacy! You bastards killed my brother,” she cried.

Episode 15: The First Mistake 550

"Hey, easy there. Can you be a bit more specific? We've killed lots of people. ...Me more than them, but that's because it was my job. Who's your brother,” Tuya asked.

For a moment the group stared at the woman trying to figure her out. She had short pink hair and she wore eastern styled clothing. The more the group looked at her the more they began to realize she looked like Lust…but Lust was a Viera…perhaps they were from the same clan?

"The one I stabbed though the heart,” K’enion asked confused.

"YES YOU!" she growled, "You are the little bitch who killed my brother Yasuke!"

"Maybe your brother was that giant asshole that possessed Yukio. Yeah, it’s starting to come back to me. Your brother definitely dug his own grave,” Trunks shot back.

"Oddly enough... I'm siding with the woman on this one. Shiva filled me in on the enemy. They're innocent souls possessed. So... You guys killed an innocent man,” Tuya pointed out.

"Yasuke would have never...it’s your kind,” She  shouted as she point to Yue, "I hope the council executes you toxic bastards! Everyone knows of the trial…word travels fast you know?! You are the reason this world is dying…But I will avenge my brother...the Woman in Black has gifted me this weapon...today the Legacy will die!"

Tuya took a deep breath and pulled the scythe from her back and slammed the blade into the stone as she walked up to the woman,  "I agree, you have every right to get your revenge on everyone. But first... Do you care to talk a bit? Just me and you."

The woman takes her scythe behind her back a moment, "Speak."

"Fair enough... The woman that gifted you the scythe. She's from the same world as the tall oaf there. So, I have to ask you this first. Are you willing to pick a side in a dispute that involves their kind?"

"The angel is from...,” she began to say.

The woman began to see images flash before her as her own vision began to show those she murdered.

"No...no...this can't..."  Before she could react the woman grab's the scythe once again.

"Tuya STAND BACK," Yue yelled.

Tuya held her hand out towards Yue and the others.

"Take a deep breath. The woman is manipulating you, just like she did your brother. That weapon is filled with magic from their world."

As the woman stands before Tuya she takes the scythe to her chest aiming towards herself.

"I-....I can't..."

The woman began to lead the weapon to stab herself…Tuya tried to stop the woman but the scythe went further into her chest as blue, black, and purple smoke began to consume the woman. The once female like voice began to sound demonic as she changed right before the group.

"Damnit," Yue sighed, "This is what she had planned."

The woman who was covered in smoke turned into what seemed like Ravana before them. This Ravana had seemed different…almost out of worldly. The group had heard of Lunar Primals before but nothing like this…they decided to proceed with caution. As Lunar Ravana revealed itself a paladin on a chocobo was riding nearby and saw the chaos unfold. For a moment he decided to keep his distance to try and figure out who was the enemy.

Ready to guide the group, Trunks rushed in with his guns blazing, allowing bullet after bullet to strike the creature. Lunar Ravana bounced back from Trunks’ attack and raised its blade ready for the next strike. It decided to focus itself on the person nearby, which happened to be Tuya knocking her down onto the pavement below her. Yukio furrowed her brow as she watched things unfold, using the scope Anthi so graciously gifted her to help her sight a bit more, aiming her bow towards the heart of the beast. She inhaled slowly, and upon exhaling, switched her aim to the creatures leg quickly, releasing her arrow and piercing its flesh above its kneecap. The arrow hit Lunar Ravana's leg almost instantly leaving the creature to make wicked sounds.

Yue whispered in Yukio's ear before running, “You got this, love."

Yue ran forward flying into the air and striking a blade out of Ravana's hand temporarily as it also cut the creature's skin. Following Yue’s move, K’enion leaped into the air, gripping her lance rather close to the blade using it like a sword she slammed it into one of the arms then quickly moving to the end of the hilt using her strength to slam it in further giving it a quick twisting motion. Lunar Ravana stumbled back from the strong attack from K'enion...The Legacy was doing the best they could.

Finally assessing the situation the nearby paladin decided to come by and join the cause, “Well it seems you are all in a spot of bother I hope you don’t mind me dropping in and lending my sword arm to your noble cause."

Yue looks towards the Paladin and nods, "Welcome Aboard."

Episode 15: The First Mistake 650

With a Paladin willing to help the group, Trunks darted forward again with a new stradegy. Lunar Ravana's blades comes swiftly at him as he jumps on one blade then the other. He sprinted up to the hilt of the base of the blade then manipulated the wind pressure to strike upward into the blade while he raised his boot  slamming it down as the blade snapped and using it so slash ravana in the chest…the Lunar primal was now without one of its weapons.

Yukio's vision began to faulter slightly, causing her to blink a few times and bring her hand up to cover her eyes.

"Of all the times..." she muttered under her breath.

Ravana saw that Yukio's vision was fading and tossed her into the side of the bridge knocking the air out of her. As Yukio's body flew Yue's eyes turned red as his wings ripped from his back! Angered by Yukio's injury he quickly grabbed her in his arms as he flew up and brought his blade into the open wound that Trunks and the others made before. Looking into her eyes he held her close and tried to speak to her.

"Yukio," he said carefully, "Are you okay?"

Yukio gasped from Yue grabbing her so quickly as she couldn't help but feel warmth on her cheeks from him being so protective.

"Y-yes.. thank you,” she smiled as she climbed down.

With Yukio saved K’enion tried to make her way back to fighting Lunar Ravana only to be struck down with a piece of the blade Lunar Ravana was able to get a hold of it. Lunar Ravana dug the blade deep into her shoulder. With K’enion in danger the paladin made any attempt to attacks but, Ravana blocked his every move. Yue encouraged the Paladin to not give up and to keep fighting back.
With a few of the members down Tuya tried to enter the fight but a light in Lunar Ravana’s eyes began to remind her of Haruka. As soon as she thought that a voice entered her mind.

"Shame you are here right now...you left her alone...you do realize I can torment her when you are not around."

With Tuya seeing an image of Shiva fast asleep Haruka hovered over the opening of Shiva’s bedroom door. With Tuya focused in a trance Yukio decided to do what she could.  Yukio looked up at the Lunar Ravana and saw it lifting up its blades for another attack, she saw it coming for her and Yue since he still held fast to her from her previous blow. But before the blades could come down, a flash of white whipped past the group and a large PING could be heard from the blades hitting a shield. Yukio covered her eyes for a moment before opening them to see who had blocked the attack... and she gasped, her eyes widening.

"It can't be..." she whispered.

As Yukio opened her eyes, she saw none other than her guardian baring his shield before them. Kuro looked back at her and smiled, taking the brunt of the blow before hopping back, rotating his shoulders a bit.

Episode 15: The First Mistake 748

"I couldn't let you get hurt again. I'm here now." he said as he eyed Yue for a moment before turning his attention back to the beast.

Caught off guard by the unusual man Yue took a blade to his cheek before raising his blade to protect Yukio now his focus on the man before him.

"Who is that," he whispered.

Yukio's eyes almost sparkled, for some unknown reason, became clear and sharp the moment Kuro arrived. She could see... everything... every detail. She couldn't help but be brought to tears as she smiled, whispering to Yue.

"That's my guardian... Kuro,” she smiled happily.

As Yue listens to Yukio his vision blurs for a moment as a voice enters his mind.

"See...replaceable...you could come back to me you know..."

How was Haruka entering his mind…Yue had done his best to break his bond with the woman that sired him but, this…this was different. He struggled to get himself together as the fight continued against Lunar Ravana. With Yue out of it, Kuro leapt forward, raising his sword and slashing downwards,  he began to work on severing the arm on Lunar Ravana landing back down to stand in front of the majority of the group with a grunt and shield at the ready. As the group continued to battle against Ravana Tuya and Yue continued to get attacked in their minds by Haruka. She began to fill Tuya’s mind again with visions of her in Shiva’s room ready to kill her. With Tuya trying to shed the memory once again Yukio began to notice what was happening.

Yukio took her bow and held Yue's hands up against it, putting her hands over his to help guide the arrow to Ravana's chest.

"Inhale.." she began, "And exhale.."

Upon exhaling, she released the arrow, a small ice charge at the tip of it piercing through Ravana's chest above his heart. Yue eyes began to flicker between red and white as more images danced in his head,

"She already has someone...look how he works alongside her...guardian...yeah right...come back to where you belong my beloved,” Haruka continued to mock.

Kuro shook his head to refocus on the battle at hand. Furrowing his brow, he slammed the bottom of his shield into the ground before quickly leaping off it. His eyes focused on Yukio's arrow embedded in its chest, coming down with his sword and stabbing Ravana right on top of it, shoving the arrow deeper before kicking off its chest and landing behind his shield again. He was very agile and quick on his feet. Trunks, K’enion and Raven continued to do all they could do to help when finally Tuya was able to break free from the control of Haruka

Episode 15: The First Mistake 846

Tuya was breathing heavy to the side and took one final breath before disappearing in front of The Legacy again.  Tuya melted through the shadows and materialized above Lunar Ravana with her scythe held above her. Tuya let gravity take over and pulled herself downward onto Lunar Ravana to allow her to slice through a shoulder joint between the plates of armor. Lunar Ravana's body was ripping apart slowly; one more blow and Ravana would be over. With Ravana almost gone, Yukio's worry for Yue only increased as he seemed unresponsive of her. She looked towards Lunar Ravana and furrowed her brow.

Ravana was something that Haruka had spawned... therefore, she might be speaking with Yue in his mind like Yue has done with her. She gripped her ice bow and knelt down on one knee, aiming her final attack into the heavens. As she released her arrow and it disappeared, a hail of them came raining down on the beast shortly after; piercing Ravana in multiple places at once as they tore him to shreds. Once the beast had fallen, she evaporated her ice bow and ran to Yue, gripping his arm as she stood in front of him.

"Are you back with us,” Yukio called to him.

Kuro also let his shield and sword dissipate as he held his tongue for now, wondering if this is what Hades meant by Yukio's new love.. being this absurdly tall man who he was now seeing since Hades’ last trip to the void.

For a moment his eyes danced but then came back to her.

"Y-yeah..."

For a moment his voice seemed shaken...as if he lost composure...trying to focus on the task at hand as the body faded away he looked to The Legacy and placed his hands before all of them.

"Hold."

Yue held the weapon in his hand...A'mara's weapon was in his possession. Yue walked over and smirked he knew they had to get it back to her soon.

“We should get back to A'mara and Hades...I am sure they've been waiting as we have been gone a few hours,” Yue said as he looked to the paladin and Yukio's Guardian, "You are welcome to join us."

"W...well thank you for the Invitation just let me patch myself up if you wouldn't mind,” Raven smiled.

The Legacy returned to Tailfeather...the area was cleaned of blood and bodies...the remaining souls were being tended to by Hades. Most of the residents were helping bury the dead and some mourning the loses within the village. The group carefully approached the two of them to return A’mara’s weapon to her. As they made their way over Kuro and A’mara instantly recognized each other from limbo and smiled kindly to each other; although they didn’t interact together they both knew each other.

"Oh how I've awaited this return...this brings me back...it takes me home to father and my sisters...I am truly grateful...thank you for returning this to me. It will never fall into the wrong hands again,” A’mara smiled.

Episode 15: The First Mistake 1049

Magick surrounded A’mara for a brief moment allowing the others to see her as she was in Dorion’s world and the group couldn’t help and admire the beauty she was. Her “human form” captivated a few of the group and as the glamour faded, she smiled weakly missing that form of herself.

As A’mara’s past look faded away Yukio looked over to Yue who was extremely silent.

"Did I do something to upset you,” she asked.

“No,” he said coldly, "Not you. HIM."

Before Yukio could speak, a linkpearl went off in everyone’s ear.

"Le...Legacy,” the voice was Delgado’s and he was nervous.

"Yes this is Trunks go ahead."

"Hey. It's Delgado...you guys need to come to Ishgard as soon as you can."

"Why is it that every times you people call us its bad news,” Trunks sighed.

I am not thooooo…bitch…. anyways the babies...they are coming...I am here with Jayne, Zena, Shiva, Jai, My brother and Leric,” he shot back.

"I love you Del-Taco...we'll be there soon...Himura out,” Trunks replied.

Before the group could gather Yue extended his wings and spoke to the group before flying.

"All of you...get there...Kuro...take care of Yukio,” he said as he took off.

"Well peeps...we're head to Ishgard...grab your warm garments...the babies are coming,” Trunks laughed.

Episode 15: The First Mistake Faceb100
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down