Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love

Go down

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love Empty Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:07 pm

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 049

After the last battle with the demon, The Legacy was in a tight spot wondering where Yukio had gone. In the final moments of that battle Yukio and Lust rushed off somewhere leaving the group to deal with an unhinged Yue. In fear of the moment Dorion called out to Leric and Jai to come and help them. Delgado, Hades and Persephone also arrived to try and help but they knew it wasn’t going to be easy to calm him down. After an hour or so Yue flew and perched himself on a building as Leric used his own magick to sense what was going on.

“What do you think happened,” Jai asked his brother.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 177

“I can sense a lot of emotions from Father but,” Leric paused, “I don’t think this is something he has ever dealt with. I can sense that right now he is tapping into everything he’s got. When we got here, I grabbed his arm. There are so many visions in his head right now.”

“Damn,” Jai sighed, “Has Dad ever said anything about love to you? I mean as far as we have known…Dad…hasn’t had a woman by his side for almost as long as Dorion’s father knew him.”

“You’re right…all we can do is let him process what has happened. I know he feels guilty right now for attacking Shiva,” Leric groaned.

“Yeah…especially after he was the one to take care of her before Tuya got back,” Jai paused, “Oh shit…do you think she’ll show up?”

“Who knows…but we’ll do what we can,” Leric reassured.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 248

While the twins talked among themselves Dorion, exhausted from the battle rested in the tent he and the guys pitched while holding Shiva carefully. Shiva’s shoulder was dislocated and every time he tried to pop it back into place, she began to panic and back away. He knew right now the only thing he could do was to try and comfort her. He was able to get her to fall asleep for awhile but suddenly she began to have night terrors and kept signing that the woman in black was back. With Tuya not around she tried to call out to her but, she was so weak and all she could do was fall back into unconsciousness.

As he held her he still felt a bit shaken up by that battle…with all of these sins and the demons they had brought a lot with them…who summoned them here? What really worried him too was what the council was thinking. The amount of destruction the sins were causing only gave them more of a reason to kill him. The trial would be here in a month or two and his fate would be decided soon. For now all he could do was wait and see what was to become.  While Dorion was left in his thoughts…the tent opened up and Trunks walked in.

Trunks turned to Shiva and gently placed a hand on her, "Hey Selene...are you alright? Yue was way out of line. I won't lie, I'm kind of pissed."

“She just fell asleep a few minutes ago...but, She kept calling for Tuya all evening...even in her broken whispers...I knew who she was calling for," Dorion sighed.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 348

While Dorion and Trunks spoke inside the tent outside Hades and Delgado spoke carefully about things they needed to do to help everyone out. Hades explained that they needed to find Lust and Yukio and that Lust had a Sin Crystal within him that they needed to capture and fast. Once they were captured Hades could place them into the barrier that they needed in order to fight the Lady in Black. Delgado agreed to help and do what he could and from the corner of his eye he could see a group of people approaching the area. With her helmet tucked under one arm, clad once again in the brass and black of her House, Valerie de Montagne returned to the Legacy. Her own training had been very different.  Isolating herself from the others as she spent the days apart not just in martial practice, but in reading, study, meditation, and prayer: exploring the nature and limits of her strange new powers.  Now, armed with new knowledge, she rejoins the fight. Not too far behind Valerie a familiar face also looked on. The sound of crunching gravel grew as a familiar large cerulean Chocobo approached the group; on it's back rode Menphina, her appearance changed since select few amongst the group had briefly seen her on the island long ago. She had disappeared in the middle of their journey there due to unmentioned troubles back in the Black Shroud, but now she had finally returned again to help the group.

"What in the Gods' names happened here,” she asked.

Leric looked over his shoulder and noticed that Valerie was back.- "Ser Montagne & Menphina...we welcome your returns."

Valerie spares little time for greetings, a simple wave of acknowledgement to Leric as she passed. She approaches Hades and Delgado carefully.

"Sers, might I beg your time to fill me in? I wish to take part in matters once more, and I would know what has passed, so I can best bear my share of the work,” Valerie asked sternly.

Hades looked over to Valerie and smiled.

"Welcome back...Right now Persephone is tracking Lust...he has possessed Lady Winter and right now we all can't seem to find her. We can feel her energy but it’s bad," Hades sighed.

Delgado smiled at the knight, "We're gonna find her."

"Seems I chose a good time to return, though sadly not at a time that my skill seems to be of much use immediately."  Valerie said as she rubbed her chin with her knuckles, "Another possession.  This does indeed complicate things...  I but pray that what I've learned will be of use in the fight ahead."

Curious about everything going on Zinny found herself standing next to Persephone with a hand up to her ear. She herself was trying to order troops to look around for any signs of Yukio. Persephone was doing her best to focus on the skies and try to speak to the gods. She often heard them speak in Limbo but she had never tried from outside in the world of Hydaelyn itself. Peaking her eyes open she noticed who was standing next to her.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 448

"Wait you are the one that held me with your avatar...I AM TRYING TO FIND HER OKAY PLEASE DON'T TIE ME UP AGAIN,” Persephone acted out in her normal fashion.

"If you didn't want to be held, you shouldn't have attacked. Even grunts know to ascertain the intentions of an intruder before attacking,” Zinny sighed to the woman.

"Listen Lady it was fight or flight for me okay," Persephone said sticking her tongue out,"Im trying to talk to the Gods...they are showing me things...do you know how moody they can be when you ask one itzy bitzy question it’s like oh my god...what you are doing right now that answering me is so hard you know. Like I don't-

“Focus Darling,” Hades Yelled.

While Persephone focused her magick, Menphina opened the tent to see Dorion and Shiva inside. Menphina took Shivas' hands in hers and smiled.

"How are you holding up, love," Menphina said calmly but also with a face of concern, "We're going to have to pop this back in place..."

"We've been...hit with a lot right now," he sighs, "If I touch her she screams in pain but her shoulder is dislocated right now. I was trying to keep her comfortable while everyone tried to access what was going on out there. Leric tried to help but Saint won’t let us touch her at all."

"Well of course she is going to scream, her shoulder was dislocated." She kneeled beside the two and began to carefully move Shiva's braid to the side to get a better look at her shoulders. "How strong would you say you are on a scale of 10 in your current?"

Shiva opened her eyes a little and with her non-injured arms she flashed her hand to say 10.

"Sounds good to me."

She looked at Shiva in thought before shifting her gaze up to Dorion.

"I need you to hold her down, no matter how badly she resists and screams, any movement will make this harder for all of us."

Menphina nodded to Dorian then began to work on Shiva. She grabbed her injured arms wrist and bicep, carefully raising Shiva's forearm to make an L shape.

"I'm going to do this quick for you, it's going to hurt a lot for the first few seconds, but once your arm is back in place the pain will disappear, I promise."

Before Shiva could even respond to her comment, the miqo'te quickly pulled her arm forward then across her body in the direction of the opposite shoulder. A loud popping noise would sound as her the head of her humerus bone would slip back into place with her shoulder. The cry from Shiva could be heard throughout the camp...her broken voice just letting out a cry of pain. Instantly trying to calm her down Dorion looked over to Menphina.

"I'll try to keep her calm for now...Thank you for doing that," Dorion smiled weakly.

Through tears and the pain Shiva did look as if she wanted to thank Menphina but she began to fall into unconscious from the pain. While Shiva recovered in the tent with Dorion Zinny walked over to Valerie carefully.

"Lady Montagne, I presume? Your skills may actually come in handy. We're currently looking for a Viera named Yukio. One of your companions. If you would accept it, I'd like to place a platoon under your command to aid in the search,” Zinny commanded.

"I could take command," Valerie concedes, looking the Viera woman over,  "But I would first learn who their commander is, before I presume to take the duty of commanding their soldiers."

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 646

"Captain Zinny Bloodbloom of the Eorzean Alliance. The men I would place under your command are those from my Ishgardian Regiment. I feel it would be a boon to have one of their own leading them,” Zinny smiled.

"Well met then, Captain.  From one to another, I would be honored to lead my countrymen once more, even if our nation exists only in spirit."  Valerie smiled and extended her hand.

Zinny shook Valerie’s hand as well, "In spirit, for now. You should hear some of the things Lord Aymeric says when talking about his plans for the future of Ishgard."

"The Viscount de Borel still lives?"  Valerie asks in shock.

"Indeed. He..."

Persephone let's out a cheer, "HEY! FRIENDS! GUESS WHAT!!!"

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 746

Listening to all of the conversations above Yue looked down hearing that Persephone had an update. Still trying to process what had happened for a moment, he contemplated rejoining the others. He could feel it within himself…the power within him still boiling…his own reflection of his red eyes on the crystal nearby. He had control of himself for so long…what was Yukio awakening or did it have to do with the sin Lust. For now, he flew down and joined the others to listen in on what to do. For a moment he could see that no one knew how to say or act around him, so he stood silently for now.

"Well now that you're all here!" Persephone smiled, "I have found her and Lust. They are in Corethas! By some magical red rocks...perfect to make jewels with if I am being honest...if someone would like to bring me some you know Im always happy for some pretties!"

"I know where they are," He said pointing ahead, "We can be there in no time!"

"Right... And did you happen to get exact coordinates? In case you weren't aware, Corethas is a rather large area,” Zinny sighs to Persephone.

Persephone holds out a map to the group and Valerie instantly begins to analyze the location to the best of her knowledge.

"The Boulder Downs are just inside the Central Highlands as we approach from the south, if these are indeed the same crystal structures I remember,” Valerie explains.

Zinny stares at the map for several seconds before speaking, “The area in question actually offers a rather sizable terrain advantage to us. If we can use it effectively, we can use hit and run tactics to keep the enemy confused. ...Or just charge blindly as the reports say is the preferred tactic for this group."

"We should definitely try to go in carefully...I am a little more cautious other than-”

Delgado quiets as he watches Yue hovering from above knowing that he should not speak any further. Listening to everything, Dorion peered out of the tent for a moment to speak to his friend before they went off.

"Shiva, Menphina, and I will be in the city when you guys come back...she has a few connections as this is her hometown,” Dorion explained, “I would like to keep an eye on her until then…”

The group agrees that Shiva should sit this one out for now they needed to head to Corethas and save Yukio.

Upon arrival to Corethas the group decided to speak further on how they would save Yukio. As the group got their mounts and carriages together, Yue walked over to Zinny and asked her what her plan was going into the battle.

"Honestly were it up to me, you'd be back at the base. You're emotionally compromised and serve more as a liability. But first, scouting the area would be best. Find her exact location and pick out ambush points if any are available,” Zinny stared Yue down.

"Emotionally compromised...I have calm down...right now I am just hungry to kill that Sin," he said, "I regret what happened back there...it hasn't happened like this is centuries...."

Valerie walked over to their conversation and decided to speak, “Captain Bloodbloom!  I volunteer to take the Ishgardian irregulars across the bridge and circle north to scout the site from the north-west, from the direction of the Daniffen Pass."

"Roger that. Fury guide you, Lady Montagne,” Zinny smiled.

"May the Fury shield us all,” Valerie shouted as Trunks, Yue, and Delgado followed behind her.

As the group watched in the distance, The Legacy was finally able to see Yukio. Yukio sat perfectly still, resting against the snow. In her mind, she sat in a cage, holding weakly onto the bars as she heard Lust speak to her.

"If I am to die, it will not be in the presence of any of them,” she thought to herself.

Meanwhile on the hill Delgado and Yue followed Valerie carefully. Valerie looked carefully through the snow trying to take in where Yukio might be. Following close behind Yue decided to get a little closer.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 843

"Do you see her Ser Montagne,” Delgado asked.

Valerie nodded as she spoke, “Target Located.  She's posted on an outcrop of Allagan ruins near the heart of the crater.

"Affirmative. Target spotted. What about you, K'enion,” Zinny asked.

K'enion gave her a nod rolling her shoulder a few times, her wings sprouting out from her back.

“Got it, just give me a signal to move in,” K’enion said into her linkpearl.

K’enion flapped her wings hard launching herself into the air and moving towards a overlook as she landed and slowly moved towards the edge enough to spot the Sin.

"I have her in my sights, she is just sitting,” K’enion explained cautiously.

Yue readies his weapon as he turns to Delgado.

"I hope you remember what I've taught you,” Yue sighs.

Delgado nodded towards Yue, “I know...."

“Our position is good for ranged oversight, but we can't circle behind her, due to the terrain.  I'll leave our archers and casters up here, but the rest of the detachment will have to circle down to join up with you, Captain Zinny,” Valerie explained.

“We will move in,” Yue says watching carefully and waiting for Valerie’s move

From the distance the possessed Yukio sighed and opened her eyes. She began to crouch down a bit before standing up and stretching while looking up at the group,

"Oh come now, you all are not sneaky in the least bit. Why don't you all show yourselves for me,” Yukio smiled while holding her Chakrams.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 948
Ready to face Yukio Val leads the Ishgardian foot soldiers down the slope and, as she turns the corner. Valerie raises her blade, and a bursts of blue magic explodes overhead.  

"Sons and Daughters of Ishgard!  Forward!  Do not let the demon escape!" She commanded, "Archers!  Release!"  

With Valerie’s command, Trunks pulled out his weapon and began to fire at Yukio. They knew that they didn’t need to hurt her but her outfit was adorned in many pink crystals. All they had to do was aim their attacks towards the crystals and they would be able to stop her. Seeing Trunks in the distance, Yukio began to skate through the snow to avoid the bullets raining towards her. With Yukio moving K'enion  flew into the air and dove towards Yukio with her lance outstretched though as a feint, her free hand ready to try and grab the woman. Seeing what K’enion was up to , Yukio's eyes shot up towards  her as danced out of her way out of the miqo'te's and threw her chakrams to cut into her wing. K’enion dove into the snow headfirst holding her wing in pain.

With K’enion down Delgado looked to Yue for guidance and for a moment the two stared at each other before working together. Manifesting his magick Delgado’s fingers danced in the wind as a snowflake like star began to form in his hand. She shot the star towards one of Yukio’s crystals before taking a slice at another. The attack caught her off guard, so Yue went into try and attack her himself.  As Yue began to muster up his magick to try and create a small attack against her, somehow when he tried to attack Lust entered his mind

“You want to hurt your beloved...the betrayal..."

The voice made Yue shake his head before getting hit with one of Yukio’s chakrams to the neck.

“Damnit Lust,” he said pointing in anger.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 1046

Trying to protect some of the others, Zinny called upon her avatar to strike Yukio down. Seeing the avatar coming her way, Yukio began to spin and twirl while sending her chakrams out. The Chakrams were like heated blades, and they deflected the Avatar to cut into Zinny's arm before returning to her. With Zinny hurt for a moment, Trunks slid down the cliffside and scaled his way up to Yukio.

"Listen Muppet, I told you before that you are nothing but an errand boy, a mutt taking advantage of others for is' own benefit...you'll pay for that,” he shouted.

Trunks rushed in reaching around the backside of her trying to grab a crystal and high knee her nose to disorient her. Yukio let out a shrill scream from feeling Trunks around her back. Carefully Yukio twirled around and grabbed him by the throat lifting him off the ground.

"PERVERT,” she shouted.

Wanting to keep him away she used her magick to throw him into a wall nearby, of one of the red pikes rubies leaving him completely disoriented.

With Trunks down, Valerie tried to move in once more.

"Ishgardians!  Whatever your birth, today you are Mountain Knights, the Bulwark against which the enemy breaks!  Form a perimeter and hold it; hold the line like the Knights of old are watching!  The woman cannot escape; the demon within must be contained here!"  With her orders given, Valerie stepped forward, her sword igniting in blue fire as she struck.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 1143

The strike hit leaving Yukio crying out in pain as the crystal broke and she was cut a bit from Valerie’s attack.

"You'll pay for that, knight,” she cried out.

Finally able to get herself together K'enion shifted around as she leapt into the air again, this time much higher than before, then diving at great speed towards Yukio. Her hand was outstretched as she  went to swipe one of the crystals off of Yukio’s viel.

“Bad Kitty,” Yukio mocked as she slammed K’enion down into the snow on her injured shoulder.

Delgado knew that he was able to zip past the Viera and he began to strike more and more crystals off her gear. He knew every time he hit she would be upset with him which only made him want to fight more. Yukio tried to keep up with him but, he was a young vampire running on pure adrenaline which was a danger in itself. With Delgado distracting her Yue, tried to grab a crystal once more. The more he tried to get to her Lust decided to enter Yue's mind again.

"You know she's quite the kisser...and the way she moans...she is something...shame you haven't even tried to-"

Before Lust could continue Yue growled and ripped three crystals off of Yukio's bracelet; he knew Lust was lying and that Yukio would never do that.

Yue looked into Yukio’s possessed eyes and said, “I know you’re in there...I will get you out."

Yukio gasped as he ripped 3 more crystals from her, her eyes flickering back to her normal colors for a moment as she looked at Yue.

"I can't-" her words were cut off as Lust took control again, ripping herself away from Yue and glaring at him.

Ready to help once more Zinny grabbed her scythe from her back and took a step forward before vanishing in teleportation to get closer. Before Yukio could notice the blade clipped another crystal off of her allowing them to slowly rid Lust from Yukio. Trying to get up and help his crew Trunks tried to pull himself off of the rubies he was tossed into only to see Yukio sneak up on him and hit him with more of her chakrams. The bloodied attack began to tire Trunks.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 12159

Yukio held her chakrams in her hand ready to move when Valerie swiftly moved onto Yukio slamming her into the chest and breaking more of Lust’s crystals. Trying to follow Valerie’s move K’enion flew in again but Yukio was fast and piledrived K’enion into the snow again. On her way down K’enion cried out in pain as her shoulder rubbed onto a sharp rock. With K’enion down, Zinny zipped in again using her void-like abilities to take more of the crystals off of Yukio. This time her attack was successful, and it would be a matter of time before Yukio would be saved.

Carefully plotting her next move Yukio continued to dance around the snow. Every time she saw Trunks try to move, she would strike him down again, making some of The Legacy members worry for him. It seemed hit after hit was leaving him to fade in and out of consciousness. They needed to move fast and stop Lust and Yukio. As Valerie assessed the area, she could see that K’enion was just as hurt as Trunks. She knew she couldn’t get to Trunks just yet so for the moment, she rushed over and healed K’enion with her magick. K’enion smiled and thanked Valerie for her help.

With Yukio’s focus on Valerie Zinny called upon her avatar once more. Zinny knew that there were only a few crystals left on the gear and if she moved now she would be able to save her. Using her magick and scythe both Zinny and her avatar moved forward, and the crystals flew from Yukio’s gear.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 1346

For a moment Yukio hit the ground and began to look around nervously to everyone. How was he able to control her like that. Carefully she held onto the chakrams as pink smoke began to cover the ground where all the fallen crystals lay. Coming out from the smoke, Lust looked angry towards the Legacy using his magick to pull Yukio back to him. Yukio cried out as he still  had some control of her body and mind.

“We need to stop him now,” Delgado cried out.

"Ah yes now where was I...Yukio," Lust smiled, "Attack Yue!"

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 1440

Standing up slowly, Yukio sprinted at Yue, digging both chakrams into his chest and slashing in an X pattern before leaping back to stand next to Lust, her body struggling to hold control. Yue could feel the chakram slice his chest...he knew she had no control and he was still very much involved with her they needed to kill this sin fast. Angry that Yue was hurt Delgado ran in screaming onto to get hit in the back of the neck with an attack. Before The legacy could even try to move Yukio and Lust teamed up together and began to attack the group left and right leaving them to struggle even further than they already were. While Yukio worked on the group Lust went over to Trunks and stood over him.

“My Himura,” he laughed, “You’re barely hanging on.”

Mocking Trunks Lust stepped onto his chest leaving the Miqo’te now severely injured. Yue and Delgado could see from the side that Trunks was bad and that they would have to use their blood and magic to heal him and fast.

“If he dies though,” Delgado shouted, “There is a chance our blood could turn him and save him.”

“No,” Yue shouted, “Dorion said to never cross with Eorzeans and right now I agree this is not the time to test it out on him. Follow my lead.”

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 1541

Yue and Delgado began to speak in a tongue that the group could not understand. Yue was commanding a way for Delgado to sneak over and pour a healing potion into Trunk’s mouth. As he did, he could see that Lust was mad and tried to strike him. With Lust focused on Delgado Yue sliced his waist hard with an attack and to follow along with Yue’s move Delgado also raised his Katana to strike the Viera. Yue saw the closest person was K’enion and he called on her to move and strike Lust one final time.

K’enion watched a moment as she listened to Yue’s command. As his blade left the waist of Lust…she could see a pink crystal come flying out. Carefully watching K’enion followed the crystal as it landed in the snow. Quickly ignoring any pain she felt grabbing it clenching it tight in her hand. At near blinding speed she moved towards the Sin, pushing Yukio out of the way. Lance in hand she shoves it into his chest enough to reach towards his heart or where it might be, lifting him slightly she would slam her fist in making sure the crystal pierced into his, her blade igniting in black flames.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 1632

Lust left out a large scream and pain when suddenly he hit the ground hard…already lifeless. Delgado quickly ran over to K’enion and took the crystal as he headed back towards Yukio and the others.  The air around the group felt extremely heavy and dark almost suffocating the group. With K'enion's black flames dancing a dark voice filled the air.

"How. Fucking. Dare You."

A cloud of green smoke appeared and a green viera appeared before the group kneeling down at Lust. For a moment his eyes were filled with tears and sadness before snapping up and staring at the group evilly.

“Who are you,” Yukio cried out.

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love 1729

"You have no idea what you have done," the Viera laughed darkly, “You have all made a GRAVE mistake!"

Zinny took a deep breath and slides her scythe onto her back, "State your name and affiliation. Now."

The Viera eyed Zinny, "My name was Elias....But you can say I serve The Lady in Black. My name is Envy!"

Backing up slowly Delgado looks to Yue in fear.

"Oh no,” Delgado began to say nervously.

As Zinny begins to call for backup soldiers Envy snapped his fingers and an alert began to come through her linkpearl.

Captain! Captain! Are you there?!" a soldier calls.

Zinny once more taps her pearl, "Captain Bloodbloom here."

"Captain! Mor Dhona is on Fire! And The Lady in Black...SHE'S HERE!"

Episode 12: The Power of Lust and Love Facebo95
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down