Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 36: Eternal Love

Go down

Episode 36: Eternal Love Empty Episode 36: Eternal Love

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:41 pm

Episode 36: Eternal Love 065

Today was a special day for those in The Legacy...they had a wedding to attend. It was a moment for the group to feel happy and alive...a moment to reflect on love and not on war. Everyone slowly began to gather at the sanctum of the twelve for the special moment. Yukio stood next to Yue, reaching up to tuck her hair back as she looked down shyly. Kuro had her take her hair down for the wedding and told her the customs of these moments which she was not familiar. He brushed her hair and even styled it for her special day, trying not to cry. He told her it would be difficult to give her away, but he could tell how happy she truly was. Yukio leaned over and held Yue's hand tightly, her heart pounding in her chest from nervousness.
Members of The Legacy began to arrive at the church and were amazed at the sight. It was a cathedral built to bring joy to those who experienced the calamity and a place where they could honor the twelve gods that reigned over this world. Each member took the cathedral’s view in their own way…most of them unsure of how to feel about finally coming here.

"You know during all my travels...I never came here before," Shiva said as she slowly walked up the stairs with Tuya.

Tuya was too busy fighting with her collar. She still doesn't understand why she is being forced to wear something so constricting. She's had stealth suits that were less restrictive than this outfit.

"...I still don't know why you won't let me wear furs or leather. Or armor,” Tuya sighed.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 1104

Trunks came up the stairs and gave a small gift to Yue and Yukio as they waited for the others to arrive. Trunks was happy to be here with everyone and he made such special gifts for Yukio and Yue to commemorate their special day. Yue happily accepted the gift as he took Yukio’s hand. She could feel that his hand was a little bit shaky. Her hands were a bit shaky as well, this was a huge moment in their life and although it wasn’t the ideal time in the world, it was the right time for them to finally make this happen.

Raven ran to the church and was completely out exhausted with one hand resting on his knee as he spoke.

"Thank you for the invite! I got lost along the way I hope I'm not too late,”Raven said rubbing the back of his head while chuckling.

"Hey Step Mamaaaa," Jai shouted from the tree he sat in waiting for the even to begin.

While Jai playfully called out from the tree, he flew into Leric slowly walked up the stairs eyeing his father and the Yukio as he gave such a simple wave. Not too far behind Leric, his wife and husband came with their two children dressed in cute outfits for the wedding. Little Isabella skipped and cheered as she had a little basket of flowers. Ready to scatter them down the aisle for Yukio and Yue. Leric looked up at his brother one more time before speaking to Yue and Yukio.

"And so he begins,” Leric sighed pointing to Jai.

Following behind The Castellano Family, T’yago and K’enion made their way up the stairs hand in hand taking in the scene of the church. T’yago had never seen it before and it took every fiber of his soul to not whip out a notebook and begin to sketch the symbols and sights that he was able to see or begin to research anything on the history of the location. K’enion could see the look in his eyes as she held his hand close gently tugging him to come along and get going. He sighed and smirked before kissing her cheek playfully.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 277

Yukio smiled at everyone arriving, her heart swelling with happiness as she giggled a bit before looking up towards Jai.

"Don't make me come up there,” she shouted.

Yukio found herself putting the back of her palm against her lips as she smiled, her hand holding steady with Yue's shaky hand. As Yukio gathered herself, she could see in the distance that A'mara Lucifer and the remaining Chaos Sisters arrived alongside, Delgado, Rufus Scarlet and Zena. Lucifer had a lovely suit and his daughters came in gowns of their own whereas the future Langteryu Family came matching together in Dalamud Red. Yue smiled as he made eye contact with Zena who was already waving her hands in excitement.

"What a day," Zena shouted, "The best day in this forest!"

As Zena cheered happily, another friend came into view with the current party arriving; it was Anthi! Anthi smiled at the sight of Yue and Yukio before running up to tackle both of them in a crushing hug.

"Oh! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite time-lines,” Anthi said excitedly.

Yue actually embraced Anthi a bit longer than normal; this was truly a side that The Legacy had not seen; he placed his hand on her head and smiled, "It is a great timeline to have you back with us."

Episode 36: Eternal Love 375

"I'm so glad you're here," Yukio said to Anthi, "I remember long ago when we first met, you told us that we were your parents in a different timeline, right. I remember a certain locket you gave me.”

As the final members of the group began to appear, Hades and Kuro began to open the door to the Sanctum to let everyone inside. As everyone made their way into the hall a smaller vampire snuck her way in. Yuriko kept quiet making sure that nobody else is behind her while keeping her distance from Lucifer.

Kuro and Hades walked Yue and Yukio to separate rooms to prepare for the special day giving them a chance to change into their wedding attire. Yue carefully unfolded his wedding attire and began to slowly put on his kimono. This was a special outfit he had sewn himself for this day with Yukio. His two sons sat and watched as their father got ready.

"Father, your nervous," Leric whispered.

Yue nodded, "I am... I never thought that a special day like this could happen. This is something I've always wanted...and I found happiness with Yukio."
As Yukio changed into her dress and placed on her veil she looked at herself in the in the mirror, not even recognizing who she was looking at. Then as she looked at the mirror, in the corner of her eye she saw Kuro enter the room. She turned around with a big smile and ran over to hug him tightly.

"I think most of all.. I'm glad you're here for this... for so long I thought I would walk the path of life alone and now, I..."

Kuro smiled at her and held her out in front of him, "Don't worry about what could have been you're here now, as am I. And I'm so...proud... of the woman you've become."

From behind him, he pulled out the wedding veil and placed it atop her head, smiling from ear to ear as it completed her attire. "You look stunning, love.." he said as he tried not to tear up.

As Yue and Yukio waited to walk down the aisle together, Hades made his way to the front of the church, so that he could officiate the wedding. He looked around the room at The Legacy as each person found their seat and he couldn’t help but smile. He knew that this day meant so much to Yukio and Yue and to have everyone here for them meant the world. Hades made eye contact with the Chaos Sisters and waved knowing that they were here for the protection of Yue and Yukio because if their was anyone ready to move on the drop of a dime, it was them.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 478

Music began to fill the church as Yue and Yukio, adorned in elegant wedding attire, approached the front of the church hand in hand. Yukio was radiant in her white gown, with intricate lace details and a flowing train, carrying a bouquet of fresh flowers that complemented the colors of the ceremony. Her veil gracefully trailed behind her, adding an air of timeless beauty. Beside her, Yue looked dashing in his his white Kimono adorned with unique colors he would have worn in his world. The couple exchanged smiles and glances filled with excitement and anticipation.

As they walked down the aisle, their steps were measured, yet filled with the profound significance of the occasion. Family and friends looked on with admiration, capturing the essence of this milestone in the couple's journey. The church's ambiance, adorned with flowers and candlelight, provided a serene backdrop for the bride and groom's entrance, marking the beginning of their union in the sacred space of matrimony.

"Today, Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here to witness the union of Yue and Yukio into their eternal bond," Hades announced, his voice resonating through the space, "A day to be joyous, a day to bond these two souls forever. I am proud to guide you in this special journey as today, you two will begin to grow in the light of the crystal."

The words carried a sense of reverence, emphasizing the significance of the moment and the commitment that Yue and Yukio were about to make to each other. The atmosphere was filled with a mix of anticipation and celebration. Friends and family listened attentively as the man spoke, capturing the essence of the occasion. The mention of growing in the light of the crystal added a touch of mystique and symbolism to the ceremony, implying a journey of shared enlightenment and spiritual unity for the couple. As the man concluded his words, the audience awaited the exchange of vows and rings, eager to witness the unfolding of a love story that would be forever sealed in the bonds of matrimony.

Yukio looked between Hades and Yue and just couldn't stop smiling, nodding her head as she placed her hand over her heart, "Yue, from the moment we met, I have never felt a soul as strong as yours. Even though my eyes could not see you they didn't need to. You've guided me out of the darkness that I used as a crutch, and to really say I've found love...I couldn't imagine anyone better to look after my heart for as long as I live…I love you,” Yukio said as she held back tears.

"I never thought this day would happen to me," Yue began, a sense of disbelief and gratitude evident in his voice. "I always imagined finding a partner, but you are more than just a partner... you are my reason to live. The woman that melted the ice around my cold heart. You are my wife, and I am very excited to share our life together. From the moment I met you in Ishgard, something told me that you were my destiny and I swear to you... I will be by your side through anything and everything we face together."

Episode 36: Eternal Love 575

As Yue made these promises, he gently took her hand in his, the physical connection emphasizing the emotional bond they were sealing. His voice, shaken with emotion, and tears in his eyes conveyed the sincerity and depth of his commitment to their shared life. It was a moment that transcended words, expressing a love that would endure through all the highs and lows of their journey together.

As Yue and Yukio looked into each other’s eyes Tristan gave a set of rings to Hades for the two to place on their fingers. With the aetherial magick they possessed two orbs of light flew into the air as the rings now fit onto the hands of Yukio and Yue. The only thing left was to seal this moment with a kiss.

Yukio and Yukio stood close, the magick of the church came over their bodies. Aetherial wings gracefully emerged from the backs of the bride and groom as they stood together, bathed in the ethereal glow of their love. With a shared glance filled with joy and excitement, the couple embraced and kissed. As they did, the newly formed wings gently lifted them off the ground, carrying them into the air, creating a magickal moment where they defied gravity.

Hovering above the ground, the bride and groom continued to share their first kiss as a married couple, surrounded by an atmosphere of enchantment. The surreal sight left the onlookers in awe, witnessing a union that transcended the earthly bounds and took flight into the realm of pure and boundless love. It was a moment suspended in time, where the ordinary transformed into the extraordinary, symbolizing the beginning of a soaring journey together. As they came down they kissed once more in happiness.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 676

"Words could never describe how thankful I am to have you all here. You’ve all welcomed me into your company, making sure I would never be alone again... I cherish your friendship, and I hope to make many more beautiful and meaningful memories with all of you,” Yukio said as she and Yue finally touched the ground.

"To have you all here with us...truly means so much to me. It was our journey with all of you that today was possible. I thank you for welcoming Yue to our family. We come from all walks of life but today, you were here with us...in a special ceremony I will never forget,” Yue added.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 773

Following the Eternal Bond, The Legacy embarked on a journey through the forest and across the tundra to return to the guild hall.  Upon reaching Fairytail, the doors swung open to welcome the wedding party. The hall was adorned with decorations, and the atmosphere buzzed with anticipation. Tables were set with festive displays, and the aroma of delicious food filled the air. The celebration was about to continue with toasts, feasting, and dancing, as The Legacy joined together to honor the newlywed couple.

Yue held Yukio close to him and kissed her again once more as he saw the spread of food and things that Zena had prepared for them.

"Looks like Zena and the sisters were in the kitchen again,” Yue chuckled.

Yukio smiled as she returned Yue's kiss, leaning into him lightly as she held his hand. He was being overly affectionate and doting on her, and she found she really liked that, despite it being their wedding day.

"It all smells delicious," she said with a soft grin.

“We had to create a feast for our guests and our very special bride,” A’mara said pointing out all the food.

"Exactly welcome to the family girl,” Sasha said as she poured a glass of champagne for both Yue and Yukio.

"I can smell pizza again but...No I must refrain for now,” Raven said eyeing the delicious food Sasha worked on.

Yukio took her other hand and placed both over his own, looking up at him with a soft gaze.

"Still nervous, my Love?" She asked him quietly, "You're not regretting making me your wife now, are you?" she teased.

Yue kissed Yukio hands, “I guess I am still running on adrenaline for this moment."

As Yukio and Yue sipped on their champagne Kuro found himself mingling with the others when he noticed Hades leaning against the far wall keeping to himself. Kuro came in behind the others and looked at Yukio and Yue with a proud stare, leaning against a pillar close to Hades as he nudged him with his elbow.

"Thank you for doing that for them by the way," he said while smiling at Hades.

Hades leaned onto Kuro, “Anytime friend...You have been with me so long...it was an honor to do this for Yukio.

"We've spent many years together... being back here... it still doesn't feel real sometimes." Kuro leaned against Hades and closed his eyes, "I hope... you'll still stay by our side…at least by mine... when all this is over." He muttered.

“I plan on staying, I refuse to go back to Limbo," Hades sighed.

"I'm glad to hear that truly,” Kuro said as leaned back against the pillar again and looked at Yukio, "Despite myself... I know you're the closest Yukio has come to call a true friend. Besides Yue, you've been the one to help guide her out of her darkness when she was blind to all sight and even feeling... you helped her feel again. You helped me...I could never repay you.”

Hades listened to Kuro’s words carefully and nudged him a bit, “You have repaid me...as chaotic as all of this is, this is my new family.

Kuro closed his eyes again as he lifted his arm up and wrapped it around Hades' shoulders, pulling him in and taking his other hand to ruffle his hair.
"Just promise me you won't disappear after the witch is finally gone," he joked as he chuckled a little.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 976

Hades listened carefully to Kuro as he felt Kuro so close to him like this and he whispered back to Kuro, "Tell that to Hydaelyn."

"I wouldn't let her take you, and I'd be glad to tell her myself," Kuro whispered back.

As the two men spoke the wedding party continued, Yuriko stepped forward and pulls an envelope out of her dress. She lowered her body in a bow as she held0 out the envelope.
"I don't know the customs, here, but...In my home it is customary to give the bride and groom money. So please, accept this humble offering,” Yuriko said politely.

Yue embraced Yuriko gently he truly cherished her as did Yukio. The two found themselves embracing her gently.

"I am thankful for your gift truly. It truly means a lot to me to have you here and to welcome you to our clan. I really do hope to see you grow with us,” Yukio smiled.

“As do I,” Yue added, “You truly are a new light for our family.”

Yuriko quickly gets flustered as she finds herself being hugged so she did the only thing she could think of and slipped out of the hug and places Yue's hand in Yukio's. She then bowed to the two of them again and quickly retreated to get a refreshment.

Many members of The Legacy danced and chatted with the couple while others like Raven and Sasha discussed the foods that were made and indulged in some cookies themselves. Tuya happened to catch her fiancé standing alone as she walked over to have a conversation with her.

"I guess it does have some level of beauty. Though... Hold that thought,” Tuya said as she left to the room to get into something more comfortable, “MUCH better... I appreciate you not wanting to put me into sleeves, but I just can't handle clothes like that for long..."

"I feel comfortable right now, this is the best I have felt all day I haven't been feeling the greatest,” Shiva said as she drank her mint water.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 1068
As Shiva and Tuya spoke, Yukio decided to speak to Yue a moment, "I was told that there's a custom that which follows a wedding. However, I don't know what it entails."

"YOU TWO GET TO FUCK,” Tuya shouted.

As Tuya shouted in the air, Yue himself nearly choked on his champagne, “...uh...yes...there are definitely wedding customs."

"To- to what?" she asked, actually not knowing what 'fuck' meant in that context.

Kuro's ears twitched and his eyes shot over to them, "At least WAIT until I'm OUT OF THE BUILDING."

"Kuro when that happens...lets go to the nearest tavern," Hades chuckled.

"I can teach you some things Yukio,” Zena teased raising her hand.
"Oh, this is gonna be good. So much like Shiva used to be," She then rolls her neck. "It means copulation! Sex! Baby-making!"

"How do you think Scarlet got here,” Zena chuckled.

"And the twins,” Tuya added.

What are the grownups talking about,” Isabella said walking into the room.

As adults indulged in this conversation Jayne and Anthi noticed that the kids happened to come out from the area they were playing in. Their eyes widened in alarm as they suddenly noticed the presence of the three unsuspecting children in the room. Realizing the sensitivity of their discussion and the need to shield the young ones from it, panic set in. Without missing a beat, the women exchanged swift glances and immediately ushered the children out of the room, their hurried movements betraying a shared concern for the innocence of the little ones. Some of the adults chuckled at the minor mistake while others stayed in a full-blown panic.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 1164
"Ah sex does sound fun right now,” Kasdeah said thinking about doing something on her own.

"B-baby... making,” Yukio said unsure, “B-but I... I don't think we even can..." her voice trailed off towards the end as her embarrassment.

"Oh, like you don't know a thing or two about it..." She then looks to Yukio and shakes her head. "I didn't mean it like... Actually, making babies. Shiva and I can't either, but we still have sex. It's the act itself that is both very enjoyable and a great way to show your love to your partner."

"I…I see. Thank you, Tuya," she said before smiling softly.

Kuro looked at Yue across the room and shrugged, "I died when she was young, she wasn't old enough to have 'the talk.' Please don't break her though, I'll kill you," he said with a bit of lightness, but also seriousness before chuckling a little.

Yue mumbles to himself, "I am going to be sick."

"My point is, you're going to love it. It might hurt at first, but that's normal for girls. But I'm sure Yue is going to be gentle, so no need to worry,” Tuya smiled.

Yukio put her hand over her mouth and giggled a little before placing her hand on Yue's back and rubbing softly while looking at Tuya.

"I appreciate the honesty, all jokes aside," she said before looking down at Yue a bit apologetically, "Forgive me, I really didn't know."

Episode 36: Eternal Love 12180

Shiva walks over and takes Yukio's hands and places a beautiful gift box.

"I made you something special for when you change out of your wedding dress. Something for you to be comfortable in and the other is from Zena."

Zena winked in the corner and waved,  "Today is your special day and I wanted to make sure you could take it all in."

While everyone raved about the newlyweds, Nyx stood silently by herself drinking a bottle of bourbon to herself. Yuriko looked around at all of the people, but stopped when she spots a certain someone in the distance. With all of the courage that she could summon, she made her way over towards Nyx and lowered her head in a bow. She then pulled out ceramic bottle out of her dress and held it up.
"Would you...care to have some sake,” Yuriko asked politely.

Nyx who had her eyes closed opened one at first to peak at Yuriko. She then opened both her eyes...they turned a pure white as if she was scanning the girl.

"You...remind me of Yukimura...but...you are not her…thank you,” she said as she took the cup of sake and bows only the slightest.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 1364

Yuriko nodded as she took two cups and sets them side by side. She then filled one that she moved to before Nyx and then filled the other before setting the bottle on the table.

"You are correct. I am like Master Akane and my older brothers Jai and Leric. She made me into one of them."
"I am aware. My mother made her, and she made you. So, you are part of their family now. You have found a good one,”

Despite the sincerity in Nyx's words, Yuriko recognized that her new friend was still in the process of recovering from sadness. Understanding the complexities of emotions, Yuriko chose to be patient, realizing that building a genuine connection and trust would take time. She approached the budding friendship with a gentle understanding, offering support and companionship while allowing Nyx the space and time needed to heal.

“Hey,” Sasha shouted I think it’s time we cut this cake and dig in yeah,” she shouted from the spot her and Raven were partying at.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 1457

Yue and Yukio stood side by side, hand in hand, ready to cut the wedding cake surrounded by the cheers and applause of their family. The cake was adorned with intricate designs and symbols of their shared adventures, awaited the ceremonial slice.

As the couple brought the knife down, it marked not just the beginning of a sweet treat but also symbolized the shared joys and challenges they would face together in their married life. The Legacy looked on with smiles, raising their glasses to toast the newlyweds, celebrating the union of two souls and the continuation of their journey within the guild's tight-knit community. It was a moment of joy, camaraderie, and the sweet promise of a future filled with love and shared experiences.

As the festivities continued inside, Haruka was outside of Fairytail in her elegant kimono. She stood beneath an umbrella that shielded her from the rain that was coming down. Her gaze, a mixture of anger and sorrow, vampiric eyes, red and intense, were not just a reflection of her supernatural nature but also stained with tears. Her eyes intensified with a deeper shade as a storm of emotions raged within her. The raindrops mingled with her tears as she stood on the landing, her kimono billowing in the wind. The umbrella she held served not only as protection from the rain but also as a shield for her angered and pained expression. The love of her life, Yue had just married another, and the weight of that reality bore down on her. The storm outside mirrored the turmoil in her heart.

Episode 36: Eternal Love 1556

"Yue Akane, you will regret the day of marrying that woman," she hissed to herself, “Well then…I think its time I get back…Sage will pay the punishment for this union.

As she stood on the landing, her words became a whispered declaration of the emotional tempest within, a vow of resentment that lingered in the air, unheard by anyone but the raging storm and the darkness surrounding her. Haruka quickly disguised her magick but knew if anything Yuriko, Leric, and Jai felt her presence.

Episode 36: Eternal Love Faceb130
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down