Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus

Go down

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus Empty Episode 41: The Return of Luminus

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:54 pm

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 017

In the serene tranquility of the Lifestream, Hydaelyn basked in the gentle embrace of a calm day. The ambient hum of cosmic energies enveloped her as she indulged in moments of divine rest, her aura radiating serenity and grace. Yet, amidst the peaceful stillness, a sudden ripple of disturbance echoed in her heart, stirring the goddess from her tranquil trance. Hydaelyn sensed the faint tremors and began to worry. In an instant, her demeanor shifted from serene composure to focused determination. With graceful yet purposeful strides, she traversed the aethereal realms, trying to find out what was going on.

With each step, the urgency of her mission intensified, her senses honed to pinpoint the source of the disturbance. With unwavering resolve, the goddess hastened towards the unknown, ready to confront whatever forces dared to disrupt the delicate balance of the cosmos. As Hydaelyn approached her favorite place to observe her people she saw Persephone standing with tears.

“I had to do something,” she cried, “If Hades fell in love again…he would have been distracted…I could see the destruction happen…forgive me my Goddess.”

“There there,” Hydaelyn sighed, “You did what you could let me handle the rest.”

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 0028

Understanding the dire consequences of altering destiny, the goddess recognized the imminent threat to the world's existence. With a somber realization, she comprehended that the lives her servant had intervened in were essential in the grand design. Summoning her ancient powers, she wove a spell of temporal stasis, encasing the interrupted lives in a cocoon of suspended animation. Though the act weighed heavily on her immortal heart, the goddess understood the necessity of sacrifice to preserve the cosmic balance. With a solemn gaze, she sealed away the three lives, their fates intertwined with the fate of the world itself, until the time was right for their release. In this moment of divine intervention, the goddess stood as both protector and arbiter, ensuring that the delicate threads of time remained unbroken.

“It was as if Yukio, Kuro and Asuna…never existed…if they are meant to be back someday we will open that door and restore our warriors memory of them…if not they will be placed away and we will remember that they once existed,” Hydaelyn smiled embracing Persephone.

“Thank you,” she said as she took a deep breath, “Shall we see what our little sugarplums are up to?”
The atmosphere in Fairytail was tense yet hopeful, with a delicate balance between the aftermath of recent events and the determination to forge ahead. Jai's recovery was a reminder of the dangers they faced, but also a testament to their resilience. The wounds he received from the other members were not merely physical but symbolic of the relentless assaults they endured in their fight to pull him away from Haruka’s grip. After speaking with his own Father, Jai knew that what he felt and what happened to him gave him hope that she would never control him again. Despite the pain and guilt Jai felt he refused to succumb to despair, drawing strength from the unwavering support of his brother and boyfriend.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 1172

Shiva's introduction of her children added a touch of warmth to the otherwise somber mood, a reminder of the importance of family amidst uncertainty. Dorion and Jayne warmly welcomed young Shizuka into their midst during this time that was so somber. The introduction of the children introduced a sense of familial joy and unity, serving as a powerful reminder of the importance of family amidst the uncertainty that surrounded them. While Shizuka enjoyed the formal introduction to her new family…Haru found himself interested in some quiet time so Yue led the young man to the crafting room where he could hone the skills he talked about.

Tristan and Isabella greeted Shizuka with wide smiles and curiosity to make a new friend. Their youthful energy brought a sense of innocence and optimism to the room, casting a ray of light into the shadows that threatened to cloud their spirits. As the children exchanged introductions and shared stories, laughter filled the air, dispelling the tension that had settled over Fairytail. Their laughter and play defied against the darkness that lurked beyond their sanctuary walls.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 285

As the winds howled outside, carrying whispers of impending conflict, the members of Fairytail gathered in the library, exchanging glances filled with a mixture of determination and hesitation. They knew that Wrath's looming presence posed a threat to everything they held dear, but they were prepared to stand united against it. In the quiet moments between conversations, the sound of distant thunder served as a reminder of the storm that brewed both outside and within.

Even as the group prepared and dealt with the uncertainty, there lingered a sense of hope—a belief that no matter the odds, Fairytail would endure. For in the hearts of its members, they remained resilient, determined to protect their home, and loved ones at all costs. And as the storm raged on outside, they prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead, united in their resolve to overcome.
Anthi sat on the couch eating an apple while reading a book; her ear twitched from time to time as she held out her hand. Anthi concentrated on the open air before her and felt as if something heavy dropped into it, she looked up to the block of black metal and sighed.
"Too heavy,” she grumbled as a random pile of metal fell behind the couch next to her.

As Anthi tinkered with metal, Tuya on the other was in a losing battle with sleep next to Shiva. She swayed from side to side, drifting in and out of sleep. It was way too cozy in the room right now for Tuya and being with the woman she loved left her to drift off into comfort leaving her to snore a little. Shiva gently caught Tuya and placed her onto the couch to rest and looked over to Raven who wasn’t too far from her attending to the fire in the fireplace.

"Raven, is your sister acclimating to Fairytail alright...I know she came into the home in the midst of others being injured,” Shiva said looking over to him.

“It's a lot for her to take in currently, but if I know my sister she loves learning and studying new possibilities! I think in time she shall become a powerful ally to all of us,” Raven explained.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 383

While Shiva and Raven discussed the future, Trunks sat at the desk in the room writing in his journal had become commonplace these days. With all his worry and sadness among the other overwhelming emotions from all that had transpired lately. His friends being hurt, kidnapped, arguing, and reuniting as they all fought to get back what was lost. This writing was what kept him sane and forward-thinking in his opinion.

It was nice to just have moments like this and as Shiva listened to Raven carefully as she went to speak a jolt of pain came across her face as she held her stomach.

"Oh," she said quietly to herself, “Please calm down in there."

Not to far from Shiva T’yago and K’enion were near each other. K’enion was sitting on the wall flicking her tail and seemed to be in some sort of stress and T’yago could sense it. He knew that the battle with Wrath and their last conversation maybe weighing on her but she wasn’t being fully clear with him so he just tried to speak to her from time to time.

“Why don't we sit on the couch my love,” T’yago smiled trying to start a conversation.
K'enion sat on the wall, her tail swaying side to side as she looked out across the floor, a low growl came from her as she was deep in thought, suddenly, and a few times over, her tail smacked into the wall, as if whatever she was thinking about was not very pleasant T’yago sighed again knowing…he was still not getting through to her.

Eilyne swiftly made her way into the library, the echoed clicking of her heels hitting the darkened marble floor. She was in one of her more casual attire today, having imported some of her wardrobe from Sharlayan since her arrival here at the Legacy. Her messy hair was half tied back, being held together by a brown ribbon which was bejeweled with a turquoise gem that matched her eyes. In her hands was a stack of tomes which she had procured from the room, something she had been making a habit of these last few days. Even with all her years of knowledge at the academy, this group seemed to make her feel oblivious to reality. She had been learning new things by the day, hell even by the minute sometimes, and she was going to do her part to keep up with the others so she wouldn't be a weak chain to their dynamic.

"Good day everyone," Eilyne smiled, "How is everyone faring today?"
Eilyne was on the other side of the room where Yue had been meditating for the longest time. He opened his eyes and looked towards Eilyne, in a cool tone he responded to her.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 486

"The scholar among us is awake...back to studying are we,” Yue said kindly.

"A fellow Sharlayan...I feel at home now,” T’yago chucked welcoming Eilyne into the room.

Eilyne turned her attention to Yue as she finished pulling together her next few days' entertainment.
"Yes, sir. The same as always,” Eilyne smiled.
Eilyne would make her way across the room, joining her brother on the couch closer to the edge so she could make herself almost like a nest-like space between him and the armrest.

"Glad to be here! If I even started going on about the things I've learned since coming here I'd probably cause your ears to bleed of boredom,” Eilyne began as she looked to T’yago, “Aye it's good to see a fellow here so far away from our homeland. Has it been long since you've been to the city?"

"It's only been a few weeks and the coffee and teas here are so bland compared to the last stand...honey has become my friend due to the lack of 'culture' or so I feel."

As T’yago spoke, Yue shot a dark glance to T'yago.

"Buuut you know change is good," T'yago chuckled nervously, "You will adjust I am sure...I take time practicing my skills at a local firing range and the books here are glorious...you should ask Hades for his personal collection."
Eilyne let out a chuckle under her breath as she saw Yue glare towards T'yago after his first comment.
"It hasn't been too bad adjusting to the local beverages and cuisine here. My beginning years were in Ishgard, so the food here is not too far from what I used to dine on back then," Eilyne explained as turned the page as she spoke. "I will take up on your honey advice though, one of my favorite things in fact."

As Eilyne shared a nice conversation with T’yago…Shiva was struggling with her own body. Shiva was keeping up with the journals that Jayne gave her and now that she was towards the end of her pregnancy, she would begin to feel more things. In this moment Shiva felt a contraction clenched around her, she fought to maintain her composure, despite the sudden restriction of air. With a forced smile, she steadied her breath, attempting to conceal the discomfort coursing through her body. Her facade of calm cracked slightly as she focused on breathing evenly, determined not to let anyone see her vulnerability amidst the overwhelming sensation. Raven watched Shiva's facial expression change.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 583

"Did you feel a kick?" He would whispered in a low tone.

Trunks paused his writing and peers behind him to Shiva and Eilyne. He backs the chair up slowly, the chair sounding off with a rebellious screeching across the floor as it quickly stops. Trunks poured another cup of tea making the walk over to Shiva and placing a hand upon her shoulder and offering the tea to her.

"Hey, you alright?"  Trunks eyes dart over to Eilyne. "Always a pleasure to have intelligence swimming about the house."
Shiva rubbed her stomach a little and looked to Trunks and Raven carefully, "This little one is a fighter...the past few days its movements have been stronger and stronger...Leric said in about 3 moons...my child will be here."

"You have a warrior in the making,” Raven chuckled.

Shiva decided to try and distract herself from her pain as she looked over to Anthi, “Anthi, what it is that you are working on?”

"I'm trying to create a new metal for Nyx's revolver. To really make a difference, it needs to have so much power it would kick like a pissed off mule. But by changing the metals used, I can make it lighter, stronger, but it requires her to use some of her aether for the ignition force. BUT I CAN'T GET IT RIGHT,” Anthi sighed frustrated.

"Careful that girl like her weapons...the minute you give her one she is going to have fun with it,” Yue smiled lighting his pipe.

"That's the whole point. Nyx is good. So I need to go all out in designing her weapon,” Anthi sighed again.
Eilyne observed everyone’s conversations as her fingers traced the letters over each books' cover before picking up a cream-colored leather-bound tome. Her choice of reading for now. She would open to the first page, quietly taking in the scent of aged paper joyfully, before immersing half of her concentration into read the inked words.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 685

“I get that,” Trunks sighed, “Nyx really knows her stuff, my tech falls so short of the bar that it is falling into irrelevancy. I have to admit to needing her training. It can only be her. God damn it."

"If I gotta ask... What sort of metal are you using,” Anthi said looking up to Trunks.

"While we were on the moon I took the opportunity to spy some rare ones aye. So, I took some. Been using the Lunar Moonstones an melding in some Adamantine,” Trunks explained.
"That's the issue you've been having then! Adamantine is strong, sure, but it doesn't conduct aether worth a shite. Gold is much better at it, but dark steel conducts it like a dream,” Anthi said as she had an idea come to herself.

Sitting beside his scholarly sister in the quiet of the library, Raven stole glances at her absorbed in her book. A pang of guilt pricked at him as he realized how consumed he had been with his own ambitions of becoming a man of his own, he had neglected to reach out to her more. Watching her engrossed in her studies, he resolved to make more time for their bond, feeling a deep regret for the moments missed in their shared journey.

“I wanted to apologize again for not writing to you. It was not right of me  to put you through  so much heartache for my own selfish endeavors. I just couldn't bear the thought of losing the only thing that kept me going, even in the brink of battle you were my saving grace,” Raven admitted.
Eilyne looked at Raven, her eyes softening at his heartfelt words.
"Yeah, so don't do it again. E v e r,” She said as she pinched his ear, with a strong grip, and tugged in a motherlike way.
“Hey watch the...ouch! You know you take after mother a little too much,” Raven whined.

Before Eilyne could enter she could hear a sound from the stairs. Hades climbed the stairs with a slight rasp in his breath, a consequence of his injuries as he tried to navigate the steps with his new cane. Despite his usual swift entrances, the effort was apparent, the subtle pauses of his steps even his breath sounding heavier as he made his way up each step. Hades' arrival at the top of the stairs drew the attention of the group, his presence commanding and something familiar to the group.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 780

As Hades made his way into the room with his cane, the group's attention shifted in unison towards the man who had just emerged with a fresh haircut. Their gazes lingered, some with nods of approval, others with raised eyebrows or faint smiles. A silent acknowledgment passed between them, recognizing the change in his appearance and perhaps the significance behind it.

"Apologies," he began in a soothing reassuring voice, "How are my favorite people doing?"

His words sparked a mixture of emotions among the group—surprise, gratitude, and a sense of comfort at his presence.
"Just fine,” K’enion spoke coldly.

Eilyne’s ear twitched slightly as he heard Hades’ voice, "Good Day, sir. Are you here to join us for idle chatter?"

Hades smiled at Eilyne gently touching her should as he used his cane and his weight to prop him tall by the couch.

"I am well, thank you,” Hades winked to her, “what a nice for all of us to come together in moments like this…wouldn’t you agree?”

As K’enion acted coldly to Hades, T’yago brought K’enion onto the couch with him and whispered into her ear, "Can you please share what is wrong… Do you feel threatened by this man?"

K'enion leaned up to T'yago whispering into his ear. "Oh, I don't. Just he is a god, and I am happy to see him out of his room…there are other things on my mind right now…We will talk later.”

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 878

"Well well gods be good the sexy beast rises again,” Trunks chuckles as he offers Hades some tea, "Care for some dear friend?"

“Thank you Trunks, I can't stomach that right now but thank you...I came because...there has been a change and we need to talk,” Hades admitted.

"So it would seem you have been rather busy in what we believed was supposed to be your down/healing time. Alright fill me in. "What have you gleaned? Prophetic dreams? Hydaelyn's on the fritz over something isn' she,” Trunks asked.
“You are asking all the right questions...During my time of recovery...I have been downstairs with Jai Winters..."

Yue looked up knowing what was to be discussed and turned his gaze away.

"We have located Wrath...he was so close to us and we detoured back to here...granted we were all injured it was to be expected....but for those who can fight...that is our next destination…I wanted to know what were your thoughts on this matter,” Hades explained.

"...How soon are we going to be going out? I want to finish making this gun for Nyx. Which shouldn't be long now that I have the material,” Anthi asked.

"If what Hades is saying is to be true, I would think we would need to come up with a solid plan on who stays and who goes,” Yue began to strategize.

As Yue spoke Tuya woke up rather quickly from her slumber and look to the group with a stern look, “Shiva’s out.”

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 984
Shiva placed a hand on her stomach and tried to breath and looks to Tuya a bit angered, "You will need a healer...I...I can stay a safe distance."

"After what that last demon did? Not happening. Plus, I'm stuck on something the demon said. He said that Wrath said not to hurt you. So, if we take you, it might piss off Wrath. You know. The Sin attached to anger,” Tuya shot back to Shiva.

"Tuya is right Shiva. As much as we would like you. Well…you know,” K’enion smiled weakly to Shiva.

“Shiva stays… Rufus stays…and so does Zena… but Rufus…his significance of his ability to get everyone out of here in a hurry should Fairytail be invaded again is crucial,” Trunks said simply.
Seeing Shiva’s distress in the matter Eilyne walked over to Shiva to reassure her,  "Please don't go. I can heal in your stead, I have the knowledge."

Hearing Eilyne’s words brough joy to Shiva, "That would definitely put me at ease thank you."

Hades also looked to Eilyne, "As will I come too should you need extra mana...I can help you with the magick you need for that."

Within the discussion an exchange of ideas, a sense of unity emerged as each member contributed their unique expertise and insights, weaving together a comprehensive strategy to confront the man that threatened their safety. From the seasoned warriors outlining battle formations to the meticulous planners devising logistical support, every voice is heard and valued. It took a lot to get this group to see eye to eye but for once, they felt like they were on the right track.

As Raven listened to some of the plans being set forth as he decided to speak for Eilyne, " I would ask for your assistance in training my dearest sister Hades i know she has quite the knack for magick I believe you can assist her more with you knowledge."

"Well, if its knowledge you require...please allow me to help you...My library holds things even some of the people in this room are unaware of,” Hades smiled handing her a key, “But after this battle you have my undivided attention you may need to train further.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 1075

"Thank you, I do not have the experience like you all, so your support to help me help you all is appreciate."  Her ears twitched at the second mention of Hades' library, "T'yago mentioned earlier of this library. Would you grant me the privilege of investigating its contents? I would be grateful till my last breath of such an honor.”

Hades chuckled at Eilyne’s excitement, “Absolutely any book that is in there is for your taking...should you wish to learn of other crystals...or learn about the gods...hell Allagan Secrets...I can show it all to you...all you have to do is ask and the book is yours."

As Eilyne gleamed with excitement Trunks decided to focus on what was ahead, "Hades, the place Wrath holds domain over...is the environment itself dangerous? With a name like wrath I can only assume they are quite prone to violence and have the mercy capacity of a Sawtooth Shark."

“Wrath has taken over Rhalgr's Reach...Jai has confirmed...Haruka...is there with Wrath,” Hades explained.

The mentioning of Hauka instantly brought sadness to T’yago and K’enion eyes…they knew that for his safety it would be best that he would stay. T’yago already knew the tension between them was hard but then just hearing it again before him was all the reason more he knew things were going to be bad.

"I know...I might have to sit this one out...what if she tries to gain control again.... but...I don't want you to leave me...I want to be sure you are safe,” T’yago said sadly.

K’enion nodded in sadness but also couldn’t help but notice that the more they all spoke the weaker Shiva looked. Both K’enion and Tuya exchanged glances before Shiva felt it was best for her to retire to her room for the evening. Shiva wished everyone the best and slowly made her way out the room with Tuya.

As the two entered the hallway Dorion was making his way up the stairs with a scroll in his hand. Shiva knew that had details from Jai and that he was about to talk more strategy with the others for the battle with Wrath. Dorion also knew that it was killing Shiva inside not to battle alongside them. The minute their eyes met, Shiva’s began to fill with tears as Dorion pulled her into an embrace and kissed her forehead.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 1173

“Shiva, cálmate y escúchame, por favor,” he whispered into her ear, “You know I would never endanger them. We will go fully armed…We will be okay…you know me better than that by now. Don’t worry we will come home together as one.”

“Okay,” Shiva said hugging Dorion goodnight, “I know Tuya is going with you…keep my future wife alive…please.”

“Of course,” Dorion said giving her one final kiss, “You have my word…always…”
Anthi watched as Dorion and Shiva said goodnight as she departed to the crafting room to try and finish up the weapon she wanted to make for Nyx. As Anthi approached the crafting room she could see that the room was poorly arranged to shoot a dart towards her. Anthi stopped the instant she felt any sort of resistance on the door. She just smiled as she moved her hand up to disarm the trap and tackled Haru from behind, hugging him and squealing in delight.

Haru remembered Anthi from his timeline and remembered how chaotic she had always been and tried to wriggle away from her grip.

"AWWW!!! YOU'VE GROWN SO MUCH!!!" Anthi smiled as she kept hugging Haru locked in an iron grip as she cuddled into him more and more.

Eventually though she quickly released him and walks out of the room, "I'll just come back later."

Quietly under his breath Haru says a word he should not say and goes back to crafting.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 12186

As Anthi walks back into the library Dorion and the others gather around the large table to discuss more things that they knew.

"Raubahn is watching...she has killed over 46 women so far...I don't know how much more we can hold back,” Dorion sighed.

“Alright, Hades...Dorion, the time has come to come up with a plan of action. We are at a deadly disadvantage here so rushing in unprepared is to damn even more people. So, let’s have it. The battle of intel begins. Information warfare is where we can make up ground if you have anything on Wrath that can tell us what to expect."

"We know that Wrath is a monk so he's a physical fighter...we can battle him with our weapons but at times he will be fighting and potentially disarming us,” Dorion explained.

"So, my firearms would be a disadvantage here if I weren't trained in most of the martial arts from being trained in Garlemald and my time in the Maelstrom," Trunks tapped his knuckles against his head and paces back and forth, "What is even more concerning is Haruka is there too. So, this fight can't be expected to be like the others. While we are distracted with Wrath there is a strong likelihood that she will take advantage and attack us when we aren't expecting it. How to counter that...hm?"

“SHE won't be there...trust me,” Yue grumbled coldly,  "She'll fuel him up and hope that we slaughter him."

"Wait wait wait... She WANTS us to kill her soldier? Did I miss something here? It's usually the other way around,” Anthi asked confused.

"You seem to know a lot about her lately...tell me Yue...are you hearing her as well,” Dorion asked cautiously.

"You forget I could care less what she does, but I believe she thinks because Wrath is going to be physical we will want to kill him...she's smart but not that smart.,” Yue said smoking his pipe more.

"Right good point Master Yue. You see Anthi if we just outright kill the sins Haruka grows stronger from it if I remember correctly." The murder of the women isn't just for kicks and giggles. It is meant to taunt us into a murderous rage to make us willing to kill Wrath in some act of vengeance for those women,” Trunks added.

Hades began to rub his chin, "I know one thing is for certain...Nyx has asked for Wrath's crystal...her and Kas sense something about him?

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 1369

"I know if we were send someone who can find on and off hand with weapons that goes for any of the sisters,” Dorion added.

Raven listened in on what Hades had said and added to the conversation, "I wonder what they sense hopefully it's nothing useful, we need all the help we can get."

"Don't forget about me. I'm not that great with magic outside of specific types. That's why I use my gun or my gunblade. Helps that I developed my own nano-armor as well,” Anthi added.

Listening in on the battle strategy Eilyne was a bit concerned, "I'm not sure how much use I will be in an offensive stance with an individual who uses their fists for weapons. I definitely should be able to assist you all with supportive magic like Shiva would."

"I think having Eilyne on the offense with healing would be amazing...perhaps to keep her protected we keep someone close to defend her so we are not down a healer...K'enion I could also see as a good defensive player in this fight,” Hades added, “Not only will I remain close to you but, having K’enion with us would be the most formidable option.”

Amidst the hushed tones of the library, surrounded by towering shelves of ancient tomes, Dorion continue to think while the remaining members of The Legacy tried to strategize. With brows furrowed in concentration, they poured over maps and historical texts, seeking insights from the wisdom of the past.

Dorion’s mind raced with the complexities of the battlefield, considering each of their movements, how to surround Wrath, and potential tactics he would bestow upon them. In the midst of the quiet sanctuary another thought came to his mind.

"I know Nyx...she comes off as odd...but she is scared of something...something is making her hold herself back...I think its facing Haruka again,” Dorion sighed.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 1460

"Maybe Nyx is afraid of tapping into a power she can't control or maybe Haruka has some form of control on the power Nyx possesses,” Raven asked.

"Nyx suffers from PTSD...the last time the two were together...she was snapped in half and left to suffocate to death,” Yue explained, “In the final moments of our world...Kas was dismembered...Sasha died by affixation a lance shoved down her throat and A'mara was hung  on a battle axe," Yue spoke so casually as if he was unaffected...

"Ultimately, we're a final gamble for the girls. They lost once before. If we lose this time, there's no telling what Haruka would do to them,” Anthi said sadly.

"And yet they want to be involved with this fight," T'yago stroked his Chin, “I know for one I wouldn't want to go anywhere near there...they were once controlled by her so easily...who’s to say it wouldn't happen to me too."

"And then there's Yuriko. She's another wild-card. She's still young. By their standards at least. She hasn't been able to developed the mental fortitude that Dorion and the others have. She could be controlled fairly easily,” Anthi added.
Hades sighed as he decided to sit down for a moment, "I ask this as soon as the girls are done with that crystal bring it to me and do what you can to salvage saving this man remember...the more sins we kill the stronger Haruka is.”

As the Legacy began to think more, tensions crackled in the air as each member voiced their perspectives, drawing upon their unique expertise and insights. The warriors spoke of tactics and formations, the mages of arcane spells and enchantments, the vampires of stealth and subterfuge, and the dragoon of aerial superiority. Through spirited discourse and mutual respect, a plan gradually took shape, blending the strengths of each Legacy member into a cohesive strategy. In this moment The Legacy proved once more that the bonds they created helped them decide on the best course of action for this fight.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus 1558

With the plan in place and the hour growing late, the group collectively agreed to disband, dispersing to their respective quarters to find respite before the imminent battle. Each member departed with a sense of purpose; their minds filled with the weight of the task ahead yet fortified by the camaraderie forged in the crucible of decision-making. As they sought solace in the quiet corners of their lodgings, they knew that the coming dawn would bring with it the ultimate test of their mettle. But for now, they allowed themselves the luxury of rest, knowing that tomorrow's battle would demand nothing less than their full strength and resolve.

As the group went on their way to their rooms, K’enion was grabbed by her fiancé firmly.

“Before you head to bed we need to talk,” He whispered into her ear.

Before K’enion could respond the two went on their way downstairs to where his room resided.

In the quiet retreat of Rhalgr's Reach, shrouded in the aura of night, Haruka looked to the sky as her flowing black hair cascaded down her back. She was dressed in an elegant kimono, stood locked in a passionate embrace with the monk she possessed. Her crimson lips met his with fervor, a subtle reminder of her hypnotic hold over him, her possessive venom coursing through his veins. The venom and blood dripping down his neck. Normally a man of his structure wasn’t so into a woman like her but her venom was strong in him.

As their kiss broke, a dark intensity gleamed in her eyes as she conveyed her commands to the monk. With a voice that dripped with seduction and authority, she instructed him to prepare for the imminent arrival of warriors, to fight on her behalf, and to show them no mercy. Her words echoed with a chilling certainty, a reminder of the power she wielded over him and the dire consequences of defiance.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus Ffxiv_34
“Remember the one they call Yue,” she chuckled, “You will sense my blood coursing in his veins…keep him alive for me won’t you.”

With a nod of obedience, the monk, now a vessel for her will, bowed his head in acquiescence. His fists clenched in determination, fueled by the dark influence of his vampiric possessor. As the echoes of her commands lingered in the air, the vampire woman retreated into the shadows, her presence a haunting reminder of the impending clash between mortal and immortal forces within the hallowed rocks of Rhalgr's Reach.

Episode 41: The Return of Luminus Faceb137
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down