Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel"

Go down

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" Empty Episode 26: "Fallen Angel"

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:37 pm

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 0019

After Aymeric’s call, it didn’t take long for The Legacy to gather their things and head to Ishgard. Some of the members headed off to establish a base for operations while the other half decided to try and locate where Rhael was. Tuya, Shiva, A’mara, Raven, K’enion and Yukio made their way into the city and fear began to set in a bit for them. Buildings were burning, the smell of wood and flesh filled the air…injured everywhere…it was truly overwhelming. All this destruction in sight and no Rhael or Lucifer in sight. Tuya stood there and closed her eyes; she tuned out all of the panic and destruction from the city and instead focused on her aether. Tuya lowered the temperature of her body to try and locate their targets but for the moment she couldn’t pinpoint it. A’mara could sense what Tuya was doing and tried to follow suit but her father was nowhere here; she could feel that he presence was at a time but not now.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 192

K'enion took a quick look around as well, frowning deeply at everything. Clenching her fists tightly as she felt her body tense up tightly. Now they attacked her home, and that wasn’t going to sit well with her. Raven walked closely to K’enion taking in the scenes as well. As Raven witnessed the sights before him he felt a sudden change in his heart.

"I feel out of place being back home but my people need me more then ever,” Raven said gripping his gunblade.

Yukio looked around at the burning buildings and a look of worry overcame her. It felt odd to come back here where everything started for her; memories of her first meeting the Legacy flooded her mind, but she quickly pushed them out of the way. Now wasn't the time to look back on the past; especially with what was happening before them.

“What should we do,” she asked.

Shiva quickly began to assess the area looking around for any injured but to also see where The Clan had made base.
“Where are you guys,” Shiva said pressing down on the linkpearl, “Do you have a safe point?”

"Yes, so far we've been just assisting people...we have the children with Rufus...we are okay...any sign of Lucifer yet,” Dorion asked.
"Nothing yet...damnit what has happened here,” Shiva said a little annoyed into her linkpearl.

As the group carefully scours the area, Yukio's ears twitched as she turned her head sharply to look along the rubble. Squinting a little, she noticed a figure dressed in black, a person who appeared to be injured!

"Everyone follow me,” Yukio shouted.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 264
In the distance leaning against a rock Lord Commander was bleeding badly. Judging by what everyone could see he had a gash to his waist…if this wasn’t treated, he could die. Turning to see the direction Yukio was going to Shiva could see him injured. The primal in her was deeply concerned and she rushed over as fast as she was already pulling things out of her bag that hung by her waist.

"What happened to you,” Shiva asked nervously.

"L-legacy...you made it...I was helping some of our people escape to a safe location...when…Rhael...slashed...me,” Aymeric tried to say.

"I never liked Rheal...Twisting words around like a snake,” Raven grumbled.

Tuya watching Shiva work frantically handed Aymeric a vile, “This should ease your pain and jump-start the healing process."

Yukio began to help Shiva but the more they moved him Aymeric shook in fear biting his lip to try and not yell. As they moved his coat, they could see how deep the wound was…they needed to get him somewhere safe where they could stitch him up. Shiva helped Aymeric drink the vile from Tuya to at least help with the bleeding to stop.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 362

“I tried but, he’s far too strong for me,” Aymeric groaned, “I feel as if I failed my people.”

"It’s okay, you were doing what you could,” K’enion said kneeling down to Aymeric, “Let us do the rest.”

"One of you help him up...let's take him to the safe house...Jayne can heal him further while we search for Rhael and my father,” A’mara suggested.

As The Legacy moved through the streets with Aymeric...the buildings were charred or burning.... while the smell of decay filled the air. Aymeric looked in with pure sadness and the group continued to try and reassure him that they will help stop this from getting any worse than it had already done. As they entered the safehouse Jayne went over to the side of the room and helped Shiva attend to Aymeric. Jayne could see that Shiva was already in a good place to care for him, so she decided to give the two a moment to talk.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 464

In the corner of the room, Rufus had Scarlet, Tristan, and Isabella in his arms…the three of them were fast asleep unaware of what was going on. To keep them unaware of what was happening during the flight over, Zena and Jayne sung to the kids and hopes that they were unaware of what was going on. Once they got to the safehouse the girls made sure the kids were fed and worn out, which gave Rufus the chance to keep them close to him and allow them to feel safe in his arms. In such a dark time it was at least a small reassurance the group had for the children here.

K'enion rubbed between her eyes a bit, pinching the bridge of her nose as she groaned slightly. Soon her eyes started to glow, yet she kept them closed for now. She could feel the dark energy and was struggling to contain her new draconic powers. In the corner, Jai, Leric and Delgado noticed but decided to observe for now as they too were wondering what the next move was.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 561

"I know things look pretty grim right now, but I'm glad you're with us. All of you,” Yukio said walking up to them.

"If you need anything call...we will find you,” Leric said pointing to his linkpearl.

"When all this is over, I would really like to get to know you all better. So please," Yukio smiled nervously, "Let's all stay alive until then.”.

"Well Duh...I mean what you're ....uh our stepmom now,” Jai joked.

“Please, don’t act like this,” Leric sighed.

"You're older than me you know," Yukio said with a wink.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 662

After thinking to herself for a bit, Tuya decided to walk over and talk to A’mara and Dorion.

“Amara let’s talk about Lucifer,” Tuya began, "He's your father. What can you tell us of him to help us bring him back alive?"

"I...I don't know...father was sealed away in a box...mother had placed him in there when he went crazy...for all I know Rhael could be controlling him...I can say Dad has the advantage of flight...so we have to be careful with his moves,” A’mara said nervously.

“Using grapple and Chains during our fight maybe the best for advantage against him,” Tuya thought.

“I’ll gather some now,” K’enion smiled.

Meanwhile, while the group got chains and grapples together Shiva and Aymeric were in the corner tending to Aymeric wounds. Her hands were a bit shaken but, the wounds were finally patched up leaving the two to stare at each other in silent. Aymeric closed his eyes for a moment to think.

“So, judging by your eyes, you and Saint are bound as one,” Aymeric asked.

“Yes,” Shiva whispered.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 760

“So then you know-…”

“I know about everything, and I don’t hold any judgments towards you,” Shiva continued to whisper, “All I ask is that you respect my boundaries now and know that what was I will keep in the past and never allow it to resurface. But, I can see why she hated you in the end…but the past is the past and I think by now she forgives you…I know I do…but for this moment we are in I ask that you stay here and heal…please…”

“Right,” Aymeric said quietly to himself.

As Aymeric and Shiva talk A’mara looks to the group and says that she can sense her father. At this point, it was all hands-on deck to go and fight Lucifer. Dorion and Delgado quickly grabbed their weapons and decided that they would go as backup fighters should anyone go down or need assistance. Aymeric looked to The Legacy as if he wanted to help but he knew that if he tried to fight, they would stop him and judging by their faces he knew what was going to be said next.

"Lord commander. Don't make me use it. Stay put,” K’enion said.

"I know I can’t help you at all but, before I was losing consciousness earlier, I did have these potions,” Aymeric said holding out his bag, “Please take these with you.”

"If you're injured and you have health potions, it's common sense to drink it. Not give it away,” Tuya sighed heavily.

“I know the pain made my mind a little weak earlier, forgive me,” Aymeric chuckled lightly.

The group said goodbye to Aymeric and the remaining friends they left behind as they followed A’mara through the city and out towards Falcon’s nest. As they made their way their way through the snow and strong winds they found themselves near a bridge with a looming dark shadow surrounding it. The demon known as Lucifer loomed overhead...around the neck of him was some sort of collar...perhaps he was being controlled...it was up to the Legacy to do something.

Tuya stared at the armored man for a few seconds before reaching behind her and pulling a chain and grapple hook. With the chain in Tuya’s hand she quickly spun it around a few times before sending it to hook into the man's armor. The man looked to Tuya...he was surprised she was able to hit him...he stared ready to fight.

"Let's start this of with a bang,” Raven shouted with a dark smirk on his face.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 857

Raven grabbed his gunblade using the items that Hades gave him to charge up a large blast, hurtling towards man in the sky hoping for a hit. The magick that Raven used, hit against his armor well...the man groaned from the impact of Raven’s attack. Trying to take it all in, A’mara could see an opening where Raven could get hurt so she began to move fast.  A'mara grabbed her scythe and took a deep breath and flew into the air her sword clashing against her father’s ax making him stagger a bit.

"Father...it's Mara...please tell me if you can hear me,” A’mara shouted nervously.

The man did not answer her leaving her to look back at the group sadly. Seeing  A’mara a bit sad, K'enion started to move, flinching in slight pain, looking down at her hand, now completely black from before, her moment of pause gave a clear opening; for some reason she could not fight.

"Do you feel the darkness child," Lucifer laughed, "Come switch sides...be with the people who will take over this world."

With Lucifer’s focus on K’enion, Yukio drew back her bow, gripping the icy hilt as she charged her new blue flames at the arrow's tip. Closing her eyes, she inhaled slowly, and when she opened them, fired the arrow's aim flew true to the man's chest, piercing through a bit of his armor.

The man looked down and smirked out her, "You have the scent of the damned on you...that ring...made by one huh?"

With Yukio surprised by Lucifer’s words, Shiva decided to run up the chain that Tuya shot to take a chance at fighting the man. Shiva carefully scaled the chain finally using her vision to look at the collar on him and aimed an ice attack onto the collar. With Shiva running down the chain, Tuya snapped her hand back on the chain and pulled the man towards her. Once Lucifer was closer to her, she offer him a good old fashioned Spartan Kick to the chest before bringing her axe down onto the man's neck. The man looked down as Tuya struck The collar beginning to come loose.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 964

Trying to gain momentum, Lucifer grabbed his axe and swung it first hitting Raven knocking him a few feet back.

“Father," A'mara screamed, "Please stop!"

A'mara flew into the air her scythe meeting his collar once more however as A’mara flew to him he caught her almost instantly grabbing her roughly.

"You are not my daughter," he yelled, "My daughter is not a rodent like you."

A’mara knew he was referring to how she was no longer in her human form and this animalistic one she had now. With tears in A'mara's eyes as she swung her scythe in anger.

"IT IS ME,” she screamed.

Bothered by the harassment of A’mara and his last words to her, K'enion grit her teeth, shifting around a bit as she leaped forward, fighting though the pain to do a quick slash at the collar, before leaping back to the group, it was all she could do with the pain she was feeling; making Lucifer laugh at her more.

“The more you fight me the weaker you become...do you think you can handle me," he laughed.

Lucifer was taking emotional shots at everyone; from A’mara to K’enion even the comment about Yue to Yukio took its toll. Yukio glared at the man for his remark against Yue, pulling back her bow and shooting another flame tipped ice arrow that flew by his face.

"I'll proudly wear it!" She yelled at him.

The arrow went across his armor and hit the collar just a bit more but he knew he wanted to mess with her brain more.

"Without my power and my ex-wife’s magick, your man would have died centuries ago! I can easily take him away from you,” Lucifer mocked.

Shiva used the conversation with Yukio to hop onto the bridge and jump towards the man, her staff met his collar once again in hopes to break the chain. As Shiva tried to break the collar he tried to attack her having Raven come up with his gunblade and he too began to help her work on the collar but the two quickly got tossed to the side. A’mara needed to help and fast!

"Dad...it's me...my body was compromised on this journey to this crystal," A’mara tried to explain.

The man laughs in her face as his axe strikes her.

"Weak...just like your sisters...you are all dead to me...such failure my children were."

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 1058

With everyone down for the count for a moment Tuya had an opening to move in on Lucifer. Tuya took a deep breath and charged towards Lucifer. Despite her small stature, she picks the man up by his throat and choke slammed him several times before throwing him up into the air and spinning to create a spiral of ice to slash into him and the collar. With such a swift move, the collar broke even further.

With Lucifer mad by Tuya’s attack, he began to pull on the chain using his magick to heat the chain. With the chain heated, Lucifer sent it flying into Raven stinging his skin and scorching some of his armor. Seeing Raven hurt and hearing the voice of a possessed man, A’mara was truly beginning to feel defeated. As
"You were never like this," she cried.

For a moment Lucifer listened to her words before he used the chain from earlier to grab her and toss her body against one of the pillars allowing a shard of stone to dig into her ribcage. A'mara cried out in pain as she looked to her father. With A’mara pinned by her shoulder the rest of The Legacy was worried for her and began to fight harder. K'enion clenched the side of her neck, the black crawling up her, feeling of pulling on her. A sudden energy came over K’enion, her voice deeper than normal as she turned back, eyes glowing now as she leaped forward slashing at the collar again. K’enion’s sudden magick was a blow to Lucifer he did not expect as he too crashed into the bridge a bit. Yukio thought that helping K’enion would be a good thing but, instead during the ordeal of Lucifer falling she was hit with a bit of crumbling stone leaving her to clutch her back a bit.

Worried for Yukio, Shiva ran up hoping on the rubble that laid upon the bridge again only to feel Lucifer to grab her by the neck leaving her gasping for breath.

"Make one more false move and I will crush your throat,” Lucifer mocked.

Worried for Shiva’s safety Yukio pressed down onto her linkpearl and called for Delgado. With determination in his eyes, Delgado tightened his grip on the Ice Katana and leaped into action. Time seemed to slow as he moved with accuracy. His first priority was to break Lucifer's hold on Shiva and ensure her safety. With a swift and precise strike, Delgado aimed to cut through the icy ground near Lucifer's feet. The power of the Ice Katana sent freezing ringlets racing through the ground, encasing Lucifer's feet in solid ice. This unexpected tactic caught Lucifer off guard, forcing him to release his hold on Shiva to regain his balance.

As Shiva stumbled back, Delgado moved swiftly, creating a wall of ice between The Legacy and Lucifer. The barrier would provide her and the others with a moment to catch their breath and distance herself from the danger.

"Stay behind the ice wall!" Delgado called out to everyone, “When you are ready strike once more!”

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 1154

With Delgado’s defensive wall up…Raven flew into the air taking aim at Lucifer’s collar once more. As Raven’s gunblade clanked against the collar, Delgado cheered out to his friend knowing that it was just a matter of time before they had Lucifer right where they wanted him.

“That’s it,” Delgado cheered, “Just a bit more, it’s almost lose!”

K'enion moved forward stopping, falling to a knee panting hard, she used too much groaning in pain, as black wings sprout from her back. Quickly launching herself into the air, soon her hand held out, 8 rings form around the devil.

"< The Final Song. >"

As the three rings formed in front of her and with that, she launched herself with such speed it slammed into the ground, a massive explosion erupted from the impact point sending her flying back, an aura glowed around her now as she glared off.

"< You Deal with the Princess of Dragons now.> "

With the fire and explosions happening from K'enion's powerful move...a few of the members got hit by the attack but it was a matter of time before the collar was hanging by a thick piece. Just 5 more hits should do it! Yukio felt revitalized from K'enion's attack, looking in awe as she smirked, "Well done!" she yelled out as she aimed 3 arrows at Lucifer, pulling back with all her strength and firing, 2 hitting the collar on his neck.

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 12170

Shiva knew they had Lucifer right where they needed him as soon as Shiva got close...the collar shocked Lucifer allowing him to grab Shiva's neck and throwing . This was a pain Shiva hadn’t felt in some time and it was almost was like time never passed. The once healed skin was now broken and she was bleeding again. Shiva slid down the wall in pain slowly fading from consciousness. As Shiva fell Tuya watched in the distance full of anger. She took a deep breath and tightened her grip on her axe. With her grip on the axe, Tuya dragged it along behind her as she walks up towards the man and flings it hard directly into the man's neck. With Tuya now striking Lucifer she ran forward as he staggered bag allowing her, to try and pry the collar off with her hands.

Seeing what Tuya was attempting to do, K’enion knew she had to step in and help! K'enion looked around at the group, scoffing a moment before floating forward slightly, before suddenly with a burst of speed she slammed into its shoulder hand knocking them over, then slamming her foot down onto his face keeping them in place. Her hand reached down grabbing the collar, and soon ripping it clean off, looking at it for a moment before gripping tightly smashing it with in her hand.

"< Free. A gift. For you. >"

The collar snapped almost instantly filling the air with a black mist...for a moment all was invisible. Dropping to one knee Lucifer had resumed a human-like form gasping for air. A cry could be heard to the side; A'mara had tears of joy streaming down her face. As her and Lucifer locked eyes she channeled her magick to reveal her human form to her father.

“I wasn’t lying when I said it was me,” she cried, “It is still me hidden in this form.”

"My sweet Mara I am so sorry for what has transpired,” Lucifer said embracing his daughter, “...where are we...and why is it cold like Elysium..."

K'enion stared at the two of them for a long moment, tilting her head to one side. Slowly turning back towards the group eyeing them as well, as if scanning them for something. Yukio sighed as she smiled weakly, grabbing hold of her shoulder as the gash she had in her back continued to bleed slowly. Her kimono was stained, but she didn't mind too much. Just another scar to add to her collection, she thought,

"I'm glad we were able to save him,” Yukio said in between breaths.

Off to the side Shiva laid in pain trying to get up and reach the others who weren’t too far from where she laid. Tuya walked over towards Shiva and drew a few runes like she did for Aymeric.

"Take it easy. This should help you to heal,” Tuya whispered to Shiva.

"I may have used too much magick on Lord...Commander." Shiva smirked.

“Shhh,” Tuya whispered, “Let the runes do their job. You did good."

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 1356

With the group finally standing together Lucifer and A’mara walked over side by side to The Legacy. Lucifer looked to each person who laid on the ground, his eyes a bit sorrowful and filled with remorse as he could see what the impact of their battle had on their bodies.
"These are your friends," Lucifer asked A’mara.
As Lucifer spoke to A’mara rising from a hidden area was a familiar face to Lucifer. Appearing before him was a young boy he was knew now a full-grown man before him. Dorion walked over and kneeled to Lucifer.

"My Lord," Dorion smiled.

"Prince Castellano...it is an honor to see you once more,” Lucifer laughed as he help Dorion off the ground, “My have you grown to be quite the young man.”

Dorion paused for a moment, “I am no longer a prince...my father has passed and well....we are here now so..."

Lucifer smirked, "So then you are the reigning King..."

Dorion paused for a moment...a term he wished to ignore, “We dropped the titles when we came to this world."

Lucifer laughs, "Nonsense...a king is a king...regardless of where he is."

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 1449

Yukio looked to Dorion and smiled a little, "Even if such titles did not exist,  I'd gladly follow you into battle, and trust that you have my back. Titles are not what make you but your actions.”

“See,” Lucifer began, “You are doing well...taking care of these people...it seems you have a good group here with you. Thank you for taking care of my sweet daughter...it means so much to me."

It was our honor to have her, she's taken care of us probably more so than we have her,” Yukio smiled to Lucifer.

"And you...young lady I sense Akane on you...tell me...is Yue doing well...it's been so long since I've seen that lad,” Lucifer chuckled.

"Hold up... LAD,” Tuya exclaimed.

"Dad is old...he is as old as our ancient crystal,” A’mara explained.

"I am only 6,000 years old really,” Lucifer chuckled again.

"Be that as it may... Yue and Lad? Those two just do NOT go together,” Tuya said surprised.

"Is this area normally cold or has it frozen over that I am here,” Lucifer said finally noticing Yukio’s ring, “Is...Yue is to be wed?!"

"I.. he- uhm.. asked me to marry him, yes.." Yukio mumbled shyly.

"Mara, is this a lucid dream...the man has compassion,” Lucifer said shocked.

As everyone tried to get to know Lucifer a sound went off in everyone’s linkpearls.

“You think you guys got it all figured out huh,” a voice called in the linkpearl, “Everyday you stray closer to facing me. Don’t think I’m not watching. When the time comes, I will take each of you out. Limb by fucking limb. Rhael, you know what to do. Destroy the Legacy NOW!”

The Legacy was left to stand nervously listening to Envy’s voice once more but, before they could process his words their linkpearls went off again with a sudden warning.

"Guys, please head back to Falcon's nest...Rhael is here and we are under attack! I repeat we are under attack!" Jai called out.

Dorion's eyes glew red; he knew his wife, children, sister, niece and nephew were all there...before the legacy could do anything Dorion began to rush off in fear for the future of this group. Shiva channeled her magick and whistled loudly as Fenrir appeared before the group.

“Everyone get on,” she shouted, “We need to get to Falcon’s nest now.”

Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" 1549
Episode 26: "Fallen Angel" Faceb112
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down