Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned"

Go down

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" Empty Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned"

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:10 pm

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 062

The Legacy was slowly dealing with situation they had come across...an unusual woman who had an association with Haruka. With her locked away for the time being the group stood by watching for now.

The young woman sat in the cell cautious of the room around her. When she was captured, she was expecting to be thrown into something dark and dingy and yet here she is with her choice of bedding. She knew that even though she was captured, her captors has some human decency. She had her sword taken from her, naturally, and sat silently meditating. She noticed in the room there was a barrier like curtain around the corner bed, which made her assume that whoever was in there was resting as best as they could.

Coming down the stairs Yukio had come from the dining room after having some tea with some of the others. She noticed that near the cell Raven was leaning against the wall whereas Dorion was hanging out on the couch gathering himself the best he could. Yukio couldn’t remember all that happened during that fight, but she woke up in one of Shiva’s guest chambers. Yukio looked at the meditating girl before placing her focus on Dorion.

"Have you asked anything of her yet,” Yukio asked.
“Nah,” Dorion said looking over the couch, “This is Shiva’s home…so I go by her rules here. She seemed upset about what went down and created the magick bars you see holding her in. We figured we had her locked away so it gave us time to heal everyone who had to fight against her.”

As they spoke of the guest chambers, K’enion also came out from the chambers and looked to see what everyone was doing. She noticed that most of the group seemed focused on the girl. It was apparent that everyone had questions and wanted to speak but, until Shiva gave the word…they played by her rules.  Raven waved at K’enion before sharing his opinion on the matter.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 191

"Yes, it was a brutal battle this one she is strong I’ll them that,” Raven smirked, “K’enion…Yukio…How are you feeling…better now I hope?"

"I am well enough to stand at least,” Yukio smiled.

As the group sat with each other the chamber near the stairwell began to open. As the door opened the room felt a bit colder which meant Shiva’s fusion with Saint was getting stronger by the day.  Her expression was empty as she moved across the room staring into the cell where the young woman meditated. As Shiva stared at the girl she did not move, which only bothered Shiva more. As she held onto the magick bars, the metal began to look a bit frostbitten causing the others to get up from the couch and stay close to where Shiva stood. With one swift move Shiva banged her hands along the bar leaving the chamber to echo and startle the woman.

“Hey,” she said coldly, “Wake up…we need to talk.”

The young woman slowly opened her eyes and looked up from her place on the floor.  The young woman just stared at Shiva back before pushing herself to her feet and walking towards the front of the cage.

"May I help you with something,” she replied.

"Yes, what is your name...you know the random person that comes here and nearly destroys my place of peace,” Shiva yelled as she looked and poited to the rest of the group, "Like the rest of these savages so rudely did..."

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 263

"We never meant to break anything," Yukio said quietly.

"My name is Yuriko…Kazama Yuriko. And while I understand your disdain, for the record I did not attack you or your home," the woman said.

“Right…so you just stumbled upon the Winter Twins and didn’t get each other riled up,” Shiva said angrily before looking to the others, “I am guessing you all have things you want to ask as well.”

"I won't ask the obvious, but I would like to know; what is Haruka's end goal? Why go through this much effort," Yukio asked.

"Her end goal? To save the world, obviously. She also wants to find a way to recreate her own world,” Yuriko explained.

As Yuriko spoke her words did not sit well with K’enion as she decided to speak, "And destroy ours at the same time...did you think of that?"

"Did you not hear me when I said that she's trying to save the world,” Yuriko shot back.

"How is recreating her world saving ours,” K’enion sighed.

"It's not. It's just one of her goals. Saving this world and recreating her world are two different goals,” Yuriko explained.

The group stood there for a moment as they watched her. She seemed pretty adamant on Haruka’s teachings. Just by looking at her Dorion knew she was recently turned and a hyur of this world. This furthered his theories about how it was possible to turn “human like” beings of this world but, whenever they tried with “animal like” creatures they would die or not be possible. He knew this would interfere in their relations with the people of Hydaelyn down the road but, it also scared him. How many did she turn…how many people were out there that were like Yuriko. This would be something he would need to discuss with his clan at a future time.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 361

“Can you explain what she has told you her version of 'saving the world' is,” Yukio asked.

"No more division, no more war, and no more disparity,” Yuriko smirked.

Listening to Yuriko talk Dorion began to get curious, “Tell me…what did she promise you turning you?"

"Nothing. I offered myself to her in order to better aid her in her fight,” Yuriko smiled.

As Yuriko tried to explain herself, another member of The Legacy began to come down the stairs; chuckling darkly and amused.

"So another pawn is what I am hearing," said a voice in the distance.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 463

"Hello my little devil's reject," A'mara chuckled.

A’mara continued to slowly approach the cage, making Yuriko flinch at the sight of the viera. Phasing into the gate, A'mara placed a hand on the woman's shoulder.

"Ah...I heard them say your name is Yuriko right...listen Darling...I don't want to kill you...but if I have to I will. What you are going to do is come out of the cage and you are going to sit next to me. One wrong move and Mommy is gonna take you out. Got it sweetie. And don't think I won't...I will,” A'mara explained as she patted Yuriko's shoulder.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 560

"I am without my weapon. And while I am skilled in unarmed combat, even I'm not foolish enough to attempt combat in such unfavorable conditions,” Yuriko said  nervously.

"Good Little Vampy...follow me now,” A’mara smirked.

A’mara nodded to the group as she and Yuriko walked out the cage side by side. Whatever A’mara said in there affected Yuriko as she did not try to bolt or escape being next to A’mara.

“Mara, how did you do that,” Dorion asked concerned.

“All I just did was let her feel my aura...my mother was the creator of the woman who turned her. She knows that even in her young little mind...crossing me...is not smart,” A’mara chuckled.

As A’mara brought Yuriko over to the couch the rest of the group decided to sit down as well to try and make the woman a little more comfortable with their questioning. Shiva’s humanity was also trying to come through instead of wanting to freeze the girl to death, she was willing to listen.

“I'm surprised I'm still alive," Yuriko began, “Give your reputation.”

"After our recent run in with Envy...we're a little on edge...we almost lost a few of our key players here...one still unconscious in the room you were just held in...the reason the corner of the room had a barrier,” Shiva explained pointing to the infirmary.

"We try to avoid killing if it can be helped...Sometimes it doesn't always work out that way,” Raven admitted as he sipped on some tea.

“As someone who...upset Envy...you could say...yeah we are all on edge,” K’enion admitted.

"I guess if you knew Haruka then you were familiar with Lust Greed and Gluttony? I am sure the others as well,” Dorion said as he lit his pipe.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 661

"Only in passing. Given the nature of the Sins, they would return only periodically. But yes, sad to hear that Envy's plan did not go as planned... I feel sorry for Gluttony because of it,” Yuriko sighed.

"We would never be as cold hearted to kill one of our own we'd fight tooth and nail to save them even if it costed us our own lives,” Raven tried to explain.

"No. Instead, you content yourself to slaughter innocents. And when Greed was dispatched to protect Isari from your villains, you murdered him too! Everywhere you and your group goes there is nothing but death,” Yuriko said a bit angry.

“That’s not true,” Shiva explained, “You have it very mixed up, Yuriko. In Isari Mammon was there killing the people then in Namai Greed kidnapped Yue and we had to rescue him. We even took out the crystal that she put in him. We were able to save Akito and bring him back to his sister.”

"No, you saved his vessel! A man who offered his body to house Greed,” Yuriko argued, "Isari. Mor Dhona. And places with names I can't pronounce. You people went there and slaughtered the innocent! Mor Dhona was so out of hand that Lady Haruka herself had to go and stop you.”

“Are you kidding me,” Shiva got up upset, “Mor Dhona is my home! I was trying to stop her! YOU should have seen the demons she summoned to be there let alone how many bodies littered the streets because of her!”

"Mor Dhona...was the worst....scenario...."

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 759

All the candles in Shiva’s house suddenly blew out and standing at the top of the stairwell was Hades. He looked bothered by the girl’s presence let alone the wrong retelling of what happened in Mor Dhona. For a moment everyone in the room was stunned to see that he made his way down…it had been a while since they had seen him, but they knew what he was upset.

"What happened in Isari...was a mistake on members who are no longer here with us...well one is but," Hades paused, "In fact we saved 100 of lives in Mor Dhona...we SACRIFICED MY WIFE to save so much of what your Master has done," Hades said staring at Yuriko, "Do you know what your boss is even capable of doing...how she'll probably disown you now?"

"I'm not the one brainwashed! Lady Haruka was forced to go after THAT ONE" She yells this time as she points towards Shiva, "started inciting people to fight against Lust! A man who was there simply to protect the people!"

“I KILLED LUST, for that reason, he was killing people not us. Open your EYES,” K’enion said jumping into the argument.

"I am well aware that you are the one to kill Lust. Which, while I do not always get along with Envy, I whole-heartedly support his drive for revenge,” Yuriko continued to yell.

"If that woman cared for you she would have raided this place with envy to at least come and save you! but alas you sit here in the comfort of this house with no one at the very least trying to help you,” Raven tried to reason with her.

Dorion watched as everyone tried their best to get Yuriko to Tired of the conversation Dorion moved across the room and stood infront of Yuriko raising his hand for everyone else to stop arguing.

“Yuriko, we are not the bad guys here in fact...I am the one you should be listening to right now,” Dorion said keeping his eyes on her.

"Finally going to show the last sight before you kill me? Do I at least get a last meal,” Yuriko snapped at Dorion.
“I am not going to kill you,”  Dorion said in a calming tone to her, "Grab my hand and tell me what you see."

As Yuriko takes Dorion's hand she began to see everything...from the moment Dorion entered this world...to their recent training session. Everything Haruka has done so far begins to play out in front of her. As the vision continued, she began to see Envy and Haruka...sitting in a temple somewhere.

"Where's Yuri," Envy asks.

Haruka sighs, "I can't feel here...wherever she is...there is something blocking her from me. I swear to the Gods if she is with The Legacy...then she will see the truth."

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" Ffxiv_27

Envy placed his lips onto her neck, "Calm down Haruka...I am sure I can take your mind off of her."

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" Ffxiv_26

As Haruka looked to Envy, he placed his lips onto her neck more kissing him. The woman drew her fangs and pushed him down onto the ground as she injected more of her venom into him. It seems the two of them were happy in this moment and the vision began to fade away from view.

Yuriko watched the events play out at first she believed it's all just some illusion. But then she saw the vision between Haruka and Envy playing out; she knew that one was real. She recognized the marks on Haruka's body, and who put them there. When it faded she sat there, grinding her teeth and clenching her kimono.

"That..rotten...piece...of...SHIT,” she screamed.

Yuriko released Dorion’s hand and reached to her shoulder, digging her nails into her flesh and rips the skin and tattoo off before throwing it into the fire. K'enion watched her closely running up and glaring at her for a moment.

"You’re insane,” K’enion cried out.

A’mara rushed back into the infirmary grabbing cloth and cleansing waters to heal what she had just done. A’mara instantly pulled Yuriko down by her kimono and begins to use her magick. Shiva began to heal her quickly while A’mara wrapped up the damage.

"You see sweet child...she is not the person you think she is..."

"Dorion, what did you show her,” Yukio asked in concern.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 963

"What she needed to see...but clearly she saw something beyond what we all witnessed...I am guessing it had to do with Envy didn't it,” Dorion asked.

"Why?! You told me I was special! That you needed me,” Yuriko cried out.

As Yuriko expressed her distain, more footsteps came down the stairs this time much larger than Hades’ steps.

"You think you're the only one she's told that to," Yue said entering the room, "Trust me I know..."

A’mara looked up knowing that she interrupted his time away…she knew that when Yue retreated to his island it was for him to gather himself, recenter his energy. He had a place that he did that on their world and once more, she found herself asking him to leave it. The two exchanged glances and Yue could see the apologetic look in her eyes as he walked further down the stairs.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 1057

"I didn't want to call you but, I -,” A’mara began.

Yue sighed, "It's fine...I knew I wouldn't have much time to get myself right...Plus, this has to do with me and my Sire."

Yukio looked at Yuriko a bit sadly, knowing all too well the feeling she was feeling in this moment. As she closed her eyes, her hand lightly gripped over her own kimono over her chest, until she heard another familiar voice, which of course made her eyes open and turn to Yue immediately. Yuriko looks up at Yue;  Blood and tears stained her cheeks even as recognition set in. She knew exactly who that was; Even if she had never met the man before, she could smell something about him.

"She... But why?! Why would she lie to me,” Yuriko cried out to Yue.

Yue knelt down and looked into Yuriko's eyes with honesty, "She loves to hurt the good ones...and you clearly were someone she wanted to use once more. You are good for the moment and then when she finds her new toy, she tosses out the old,” As You are not alone."

"Without her... I have nothing! My family died in Isari! She was the only thing... The only one who didn't see me as a monster,” Yuriko cried once more.

"Well, now you have us. You think we will just throw you to the road,” K’enion said trying to reassure her.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 1153

Yue places a hand on her head and continued to try and calm the girl with hushed tones.

"Then you a part of ours now. I can help you. My sons can help you. We know firsthand of her control. Even Shiva has been controlled by her,” Yue explained.

"You can heal with us. All of us,” Shiva smiled.

"You can rest easy now for now you're surrounded by people who only wish to help you and I hope that it is enough,” Yukio smiled to Yuriko.

Yuriko shook her head as more tears fell from her eyes, "She... She never... Controlled me... Not like...she did others... She was always... ALWAYS gentle to me."

" She did the same to me...and then when I saw her true nature...she left me alone...for hundreds of years I grew such a hatred for people, and I made so many mistakes...the fact that we have found you so soon. Is a good thing,” Yue continued to explain, “You will live such a better life…you won’t have to kill like I did.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 12169

With a sniffle Yuriko wiped the tears away from her cheek, smearing the blood, "Thank you, but... I can't stay here, She will find me eventually. She's good like that. She always finds her target eventually."

"Losing something you once had is difficult. The pain eating away at your very soul it feels like an endless void of torment, but you can fill that void with others, you never have to deal with pain or sorrow alone. Don't let pain eat away at you until you become a husk. it's not worth it,” Raven said adding to the conversation.

"He's right Yuriko...please consider staying with us,” Shiva smiled.

"It's not that. If what Dorion showed me was the truth, then I need to leave. For the safety of everyone here. If I stay, she will find her way here faster. And if she finds out that I know everything, not even I would be spared,” Yuriko explained.

"If you do not wish to stay, I can offer you a place far from here where you could hide...far from her ever finding you,” Yue handed her a vile with blood in it and a glowing crystal, "Should you wish to escape somewhere even for a moment...this vial will take you to Rakuen...my safehouse...go there...stay as long as you may need...and if you wish to join us...you can."
"Thank you. For everything, Lord Yue,” Yuriko sighed as she looked to A’mara "Can um... I... have my sword back, please? It was my father's..."

"Of course, sweetheart,” A’mara said handing it back, “I always planned to.

Yuriko takes the sword and slid it into the sash of her kimono. From there she walks towards the stairs and stops before turning to bow to everyone.

"Thank you for showing me the truth. Regardless of how painful it was,” Yuriko said as she walked away.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to call upon us,” Raven shouted back.

Yue watched as she walked away and the pain in his heart grew stronger. He knew where she was but, the fact that they got her so soon…she would not become the person he turned out to be. As much as it was nice to come here, Yue knew that he was still not ready and that just her scent alone reminded him of the control he was still under. He knew he needed time away and to get back to Rakuen as soon as possible.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 1355

“I know this time with you all was brief...but I must return to Rakuen...right now I admit...coming here was hard...but A'mara did the right thing...as much as I too would like to stay right now. I cannot interfere with what will happen next...this one I truly need to sit out,” Yue said in a serious tone.

Yukio continued to look at the fireplace even as Yue spoke, leaning her cheek into her hand.

"Safe travels." She said a bit coldly.

"I don't wish to leave you but, if I too am to not be controlled by Haruka...I need to step away...our moment with Gluttony and Envy proved that for me...I am not as strong as I use to be...please understand my decision,” Yue bent down before grabbing her face and gently kissing her lips, "I will be back home before you know it...don't miss me too much okay."

Yue winked at her as he walked away.

A while had passed at the group sat in each other’s presence talking about their lives and drinking tea. Suddenly, a surge of pain began to entire the mind of Raven. His head felt as if it was on fire. He could see looming towers crashing down. The sound of a demon thrashing violently chains flying and confining him. As the vision continued, visions of Ishgard on fire began to also enter his mind. He could hear people screaming and running. A large, winged man flew in the air. The pain was strong. Sweat dripping from his head now. Then on the top of a tower. He could see a man laughing as the city burned. Rhael was there with a white stone in his hand.

"Awaken, Light bringer,” Rhael called.

Raven tried to explain the vision but the more he spoke his head her more leaving him to lean into the chair. Shiva worried about Raven reached out to him and grabbed his arm trying to guide him to the infirmary…however, as she did it she too could feel the energy surrounding him and the visions as well.

"Something major is happening...I...I can feel it,” Shiva cried out nervously.

As The Legacy tried to figure out what was going on they could hear the front door open and someone rush inside. Tuya was suddenly here as she stood next to Shiva as she looking around.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 1448

“I could feel a change in aether,” Tuya began, "What's going on?"

Shiva's eyes danced as she took in the vision, "Rhael...he's awakened...as Pride...but...there is a creature with him."

"Pride is awake,” Yukio asked, “What creature?"

K’enion could see that Shiva was weak and as she grabbed Shiva’s arms visions of Ishgard in flames filled her eyes, "Shiva...its Ishgard...I feel it

"Yes, our home is in..."

As Shiva tried to speak everyone’s linkpearls began to go off.

"L...legacy...Please answer..." Aymeric called, “Legacy…Pride has reached the city…he is here with a winged beast…he calls it…Lucifer.”

"Who is Lucifer? Another creature from your world Dorion,” Yukio asked.

As Yukio asked the question he could see that Dorion was already looking to the side. A’mara was already dropped to her knees clutching her chest in a panic attack, her shaking her head no as she cried. Dorion looked back to Yukio with sad eyes.

“Lucifer is,” Dorion said nervously, "A'maras....father..."

“Oh fuck," Tuya mumbled.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 1548

"That bitch is officially dead to me,” A’mara said through furious tears, "We need to go now!"

"Can you move? If so, I agree with A'mara. We need to get moving,” Tuya whispered to Shiva.

“Y-yes...I am ready,” Shiva said kissing the cheek of her girlfriend.

"I'll gather everyone! Get your weapons and let's go,” Dorion commanded.

“Yes, we have to save my Father,” A’mara growled.

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" 1638

Episode 25: "Interrogation Of The Damned" Faceb111
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down