Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light

Go down

Episode 35: The Magick of Light Empty Episode 35: The Magick of Light

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:19 pm

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 064

After 6 Long Months The Legacy returned to Fairytail. Upon their arrival home…while most rested, Jayne, Dorion, Shiva, and Leric put together a design that was reminiscent of the previous year with new furnishings and areas for the family to gather. The Season of Starlight sparkled through the house once more giving everyone some place to be cheerful about. As morning came over the house the halls were filled with the members of Fairytail as they too decided to take part in the remainder of Starlight preparations. The Chaos Sisters found themselves cooking cusines from their world for everyone to enjoy…while one sister Nyx decided to bury herself in the Office reading books away from the hustle and bustle.

To keep the little members of The Legacy busy, parents like Rufus, Zena, Dorion, Leric, and Jayne gave their children gifts to open. The children were delighted with their new plushies and right away found themselves playing with them. Scarlet was given a doll named Lulu; she had read about her in one of her mother’s box as Lulu was a powerful black mage from a legendary crystal so far from their own. Scarlet found herself just amazed by the doll as her cousins played with toys of their own. Tristan had a very unusual little blue alien toy also from a book about a little alien who was fascinated with elixirs and Isabella was playing with a plushie of a tonberry as they were one of her favorite creatures from her creature books that Leric would read to them.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1103

As the children played with their toys, everyone began to dress in festive starlight clothes as they emerged from whatever task they were working on. The Castellano Clan and the Chaos sisters found themselves in green and red clothing as it reminded them of a special holiday from their crystal that was celebrated around this time of year like those of this crystal. What made this Starlight so special was that A’mara had her sisters and father with her and they took this as a chance to reconnect and talk about anything and everything that came to their mind. While Sasha, A’mara and Kasdeah had a good time chatting with their father, Nyx sat silently observing everyone taking in her new life in Eorzea. She still wasn’t ready to be here but, she knew she had to help her sisters if she was going to remain here.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 276

As the Legacy gathers about returning from a 6 month outing Trunks emerges from the deepest depths of the building, his room, and the lab. Upon hearing the voices of everyone he hid himself along the side of the stairs peering into the main hall.  Yue looked to the side of the room, noticing the man they had not seen for some time.

Yue waved and smirked, "Himura...it is good to see you in better health...how are you?"

Tuya herself was taking stock of all of the food currently laid out. She wanted to make sure that nothing was missing; And while she didn't cook all of it, she did put in her fair share of work. So, while she listened to the kids playing upstairs, the sisters talking by the bar, and all the other activity, Tuya was busy keeping herself busy while her fiancé seemed to still be moving about the hall doing who knew what.

As more and more members of The Legacy turned to see who Yue was talking to, Raven turned around from gazing at the delightful cookies spread out as he noticed Trunks return and welcomed him back with Yue.

"I agree it is good to see you again Trunks,” Raven smiled.

T’yago and K’enion stood near eachother as he stared at the new male miqote in the room. He looked a bit nervous as more people entered the room and he decided to ask K’enion about the man before him.

“I admit this is overwhelming but, I haven't met him before is he new,” T’yago asked.

"Not new, but...he went away for a while. Seems he’s finally wanting to return,” K’enion explained.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 374

Anthi herself was up sitting on the couch watching over the children, for once they were not causing chaos, so she found herself finally having a moment to relax. As she sat watching the children play, she noticed that there was a bit of commotion coming from downstairs…Almost instantly she could see that Trunks was back and she knew she needed to greet him but also let the kids know who he was.

"Oh hey! Trunks is back,” she shouted from the upstairs.

"I am...well again…,” Trunks admitted, “Gods I've missed you all so much."

Tristian looked down at Anthi talking, "Do you mean the grey hair man who looks kinda funny?"

Scarlet elbowed her cousin a bit, "Tristan...he's a miqo like Anthi, Kenni, and Ty...he's nice...you haven't met him yet because you were a baby."

Isabella looks down at the man the two were looking at, "But weren't you a baby too?"

"Yeah but I am older than you guys...we'll come down when we are ready Anthi,” Scarlet shouted back.

Yukio's ears twitched as she heard a familiar voice, looking over as her memories from last year faded and her eyes lit up at seeing Trunks. Clasping her hands together gently, she smiled warmly at him.

"Trunks! What a wonderful day for you to come back to join us. Merry Starlight to you,” Yukio smiled.

Shiva turned around in surprise at hearing that Trunks was with them once more...once more a bit of aether rushed through everyone from her, "Trunks...it is so good to hear from you...how are you doing?

"We are more than glad to have you back. Come grab a drink eat something it is a party after all,” Raven said offering a plate of food to Trunks.

"Trunks, I'm happy that you're back and all, but no guns in the main hall! Or any weapons! You'll understand why in a moment,” Tuya said pointing up the stairs.

Trunks looked up the stairs to see three curious faces looking up at him. Was the eldest Rufus and Zena’s kid and the other two the twins that were on the way. He knew that they were probably growing a lot being that they were a mixed breed but even, so it was a shock for him to see. Yue noticed Trunks confused look and decided to speak before Trunks could ask his question.

"They are Dhampirs so they grow at a rapid rate...they are...very smart as well,” Yue explained so please be on your best behavior around them.”
Tuya also jumped in and pointed out some of the new people in the room, “Let me reintroduce you to Sasha, Nyx, Kas, and finally Luci.”

"Ah...you're the guy A'mara says is afraid of her,” Lucifer said looking at Trunks.

As Trunks accepted the plate of food from Raven he looked at the chaos sisters. He remembered them from so long ago but, they looked so different. His face had a lot of concern…didn’t they cause so much trouble in the past before? As he looked on Tuya and the others began to explain the echo they had saw and when Trunks knew that Hydaelyn sent them here to be with the group he let out a big sigh.

"Very well, I trust the judgment of my friends and family. Welcoming to the show. Although once we were foes I trust from now on we can set aside the troubles of our past and move forward into a brilliant future of our honest visions,” Trunks laughed.

As Trunks began to meet more of The Legacy members and catch up on lost time, T’yago seemed to be enjoying himself as he stood alongside K’enion.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 477

"I...I," - took a deep breath - "wanted to thank you all for allowing me to be a part of your Starlight this year...I have not celebrated this holiday for some time...so...it is very nice to be here with you all.”

Yukio looked over at their newest member T'yago and smiled gently, “We are happy to have you here with us T'yago. My first-time celebrating was last year, so I know the feeling you must have. "I'm still not too familiar with the customs of normal civilization."

"This was the first for our family as well last year...for the past 6 years we were on all survival mode so to sit and share this past time with you all was a new experience...not only that...there are so many special things ahead,” Yue said as he took Yukio’s hand.

As the group continued to dine and catch up Yue began to tell Trunks about some of the adventure they had gone on and one thing he was most proud of was that he and Yukio were to wed in a weeks time. Yue explained that although they wanted to wait for the war to be over, he couldn’t help but just want to be with the woman he loved. Trunks also learned that Tuya and Shiva would wed in time as well as they seemed to want to settle down as well. The more everyone spoke the more it seemed that The Legacy was finally finding their places in this world along with the people they cherished most. Raven went behind the bar and began to pour glasses of wine for everyone so that they could celebrate all the lovely couples that bloomed this Starlight Season.

“Let’s raise a toast to these fine couples,” Raven cheered.
Yue handed Yukio a glass as he raised a glass of his own,"Let us all cheers to a bright future for us as the new moon shall be among us soon."

Shiva raised her water, "I will drink for now as I am recovering from my illness but, I do wish us all a lovely future."

As the adults raised their glasses to have a drink, Scarlet, Tristan, and Isabella continued to monitor the adults from the top of the staircase. It was at this moment that the three realized how big the Legacy truly was; they had so many people they could relay on.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 574

"Yukio's the best isn't she,” Isabella began, “She’s so cool and she always makes everyone feel welcomed.”
"Yeah, she is the coolest and the boss of the oaf,” Tristan whispered back.

Hearing the children from upstairs, Yue rubbed his temples and mumbled, "I need to talk to Leric later.

Yukio gently takes the glass from Yue and looks down into the red liquid. She's actually never drank alcohol in her life before... she saw the effects of it among others, but never tried it herself. She raised the glass up with everyone and smiled again.

"To our future... may we finally rid of the darkness and be able to relax fully soon,” Yukio said as she too noticed the children’s conversation from upstairs, “That name is going to stick on you like glue for the rest of your life…You're welcome~ hehe."

Yue kissed Yukio's forehead, "I'll take Tall Oaf over grandfather...because technically they could call you something as well...but you are young and they seem to like you.”
"Now you listen here! I'm in my prime,” Yukio said before breaking out in light laughter, unable to hold the 'tough girl' act.

As the party continued, Raven walked over to the sisters as their father stepped out to go smoke a cigar away from the children. Raven noticed that the girls themselves were picking on the food here and there but there were no drinks in their hand at the moment. Both Sasha and A’mara happily accepted some ale from him, whereas Kasdeah required a glass of wine. When he asked Nyx if she wanted a drink she seemed to walk over and thank him but decided to sit closer to the record player to listen to the music that was playing.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 675

As everyone mingled a set of footsteps came from upstairs down to the main hall. Wearing all black, a familiar face to the Legacy joined the party. The black and blue viera made his way down the stairs as he quickly made eye contact with Trunks,

"I hear Himura is back...welcome," Hades smirked lightly, "Is it starlight already...time has passed by so fast."

"Oi! You're late, old man,” Tuya teased.

"Hello to you too...how is everyone,” Hades asked.

Yukio turned around and beamed at seeing Hades join them.

"Hades! I'm so glad you're here," she smiled at him and took a sip of her wine, blinking a couple times as she didn't expect it to taste so sweet, then shook her head to refocus, "Come have a drink with us."

Hades gave Yukio a gentle hug- "Well if it isn't the bride to be," Hades smirked, "Getting ready for the big day?"
"It's so hard to believe it's coming up so soon…it doesn't feel real yet," she giggled lightly as she took another sip, "How are you holding up?"

"I have been doing so much research...with two sins left...I feel I can finally almost rest...when this is all over...I can finally just close my eyes and sleep,” Hades admitted.

Yukio leaned up and gently kissed Hades' cheek before she looked up at Yue for a moment, showing concerned eyes before looking back to Hades, "Thank you for working so hard for us, Hades. I really wish you would go easier on yourself though."

"You will be awake at the Ceremony right," Yue joked before getting more serious, "We do care for you so please take rest as you need it."

“I will do my best,” Hades sighed, “I promise.”

The children decided to make their way down the stairs and be with the adults for a moment. Curious about the man they had heard so much about, Tristan walked over and tugged on the shirt of Trunks a bit.

"You must be Uncle Trunks...my Dads tell me a lot about you. It’s nice to finally meet you,” Tristan smiled.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 772

"Uncle Trunks it is. Yes, I do hope your father spoke well of me though with compliments always comes the shadow of depravity and disdainful chastising words. Even so,…Tell me young man since we are finally getting acquainted where do you feel your finest talents shine,” Trunks asked.

"I wanna learn how to build stuff like Anthi's gun...I wanna build a ton of cool machines...can you teach me,” Tristan smiled.

"Not until you're taller than me” Anthi said catching Tristan’s words.

“Tristan, show me your hands if you don't mind,” Trunks said observing the little man’s movements.

Tristan held his palms out and stood on his tippy toes, "here they are!"

Trunks took Tristan’s hands and traced spots with two fingers carefully tracing grip points and testing steadiness. He takes a weighted 6 inch piece of wood from his pocket, "I wan't you to grip this firmly but not too tight and hand it in fron't of you. Try not to let it weigh down your arm."
From across the room, Leric shouted to Trunks, "Trunks for the love of the 12...please no weapon teaching...they are too young..."

"I'm not teaching weaponry my dear brother, I am merely prepping and examining what is possible,” Trunks said as he looked down to Tristan, “Listen Bud…we’ll teach you more in time okay?”

“Yay,” Tristan shouted happily.

As the party continued, the door to Fairytail crashed open, “Oh! Sorry! I'm still not used to my new strength!"

Looking a bit flustered, the raven-haired fledgling Yuriko walked into the room with the others and bowed right away to Yue.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 871

"Please forgive my lateness, Master Akane! Gift wrapping chose to be...challenging,” Yuriko said nervously.

"It looks like we have more guests. Yuriko it is good to see you again,” Yue said patting her head.  

Sasha looked up to the young vampire that walked in and decided to speak, "Mara told me about you hey girl heyyy so nice to meet you."

Yuriko looks over to Sasha and blinks a few times. She then looked to A'mara and could almost feel her blood turn to ice.
"It... it’s nice to meet you... Miss…Um... Please forgive me while I give the children their gifts,” Yuriko said as she shot across the room.

Yuriko carefully came over with some gifts she had helped put together with some of the others in the room. She began to hand the children each a box

“We’re getting presents,” they shouted, “Ooooh gimme gimme please!”

Yuriko giggled as she hands Scarlet a gift that contains a small orb.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 975

"This one is from your father. He said that it will help you keep your void-based powers under control as you grow into them."

Yuriko then walked over to Isabella and Tristan. "This one is something I think you'll enjoy, Isbella, A music box with several different songs you can sing to. Tristan, this one containing a metal pellet gun….please a void the eyes."

Scarlet studies the orb and automatically sat herself in the corner before quickly shouting,” Thank you Yuriko.”  

Isabella also went over to the corner to listen to the music box whereas Tristan was already thinking about how to use his new toy. Leric, Jayne and Dorion sighed…but they had met their future son once before so they were aware that in time he would become a skilled fighter.

As the children found themselves enjoying their new toys…Raven was heavily into this flat breaded item that was on the counter. Sasha happened to notice what Raven was eating so, she decided to take a moment to join in with him.

“I've never had anything like this...This is the most delicious thing I have eaten in all my life on this realm...Is the the food of the gods,” Raven said between bites of the pizza.

"It’s called Pizza...it’s when dough cheese meats and veggies come together in a glorious meal...it’s from my world...a delicacy when done right...do you like it,” Sasha asked.

"It's Incredibly delightful I don't think I've ever had anything like this before. I think the others will love this just as much as me thank you for sharing your world’s food with us Sasha,” Raven admitted.

"There are so many foods I can teach you all...tell me have you heard of Red Velvet cookies...they are the bomb...I will teach you all about them,” Sasha chuckled.

"Red Velvet Cookies you say? I can't say I have heard of them, but I would like to learn more of your food,” Raven said listening further to her words.

"So you take chocolate and oxidized it in a way that the cocoa turns red then you bake it and it’s a whole new cookie...we should make them sometime," Sasha smiles.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1067

"We can certainly try I'm not sure if it will taste the same since our food slightly differs from yours,” Raven said as he took a drink, “By the by does your sister nyx ever smile?"

"She isn't sure of this world just yet...she is still cautious of everyone. I am sure we can work on her,” Sasha admitted to Raven.

"I'm sure with a bit of convincing she will learn to in time. We are not bad people heck I've never seen a group less selfish then this they do everything within their powers to help other time and time again I've witnessed it myself...I swear on my Knights honor this is the truth,” Raven explained.

"That is true...we've been with you a short time and I can see you are all good people...it’s just her wall is worse than Yue's...I wonder if Nyx will find someone like Yukio to help heal her,” Sasha smiled back.
As Raven and Sasha shared a meal, Yukio smiled as she listened to everyone talking with each other, taking another sip of her wine. Her vision was already beginning to blur slightly as this was her first-time drinking alcohol, so her tolerance was non-existent. She blinked a couple times trying to focus as she shook her head, reaching her hand up to press lightly against her temple.
"Either I'm going blind again, or this has more kick than I thought,” Yukio said outloud.

"My love...you have sipped that rather fast...please slow down you are getting tipsy,” Yue sighed.

"I say let's pour more,” Hades stuttered.

While everyone watched the children opened their gifts, it seemed that Yukio and Hades found a way to party a little too hard. The two had finished three wine bottles together. Yukio giggled as she felt rather light, patting gently on Yue's chest as the drink was finally really hitting her.

"Oh I'm fine! I feel pretty good actually," she said as she smiled at him before looking at Hades, "More? I think that sounds lovely!"

Yukio looked behind her and grabbed another glass for Hades before handing it to him and linking her free arm around his, "Cheers!"

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1163

Yukio couldn't help giggling again as she drank more, unable to hold control at this point since her mind was going hazy with drink, "Come on Yue, join us.”

As the two drank together, Yue knew he needed to do something these two couldn’t keep drinking like this. Yue took the empty bottles to the kitchen to be taken away as he decided to whip a concoction of his own. He took a bit of cranberry juice and poured it into two cups for both Hades and Yukio; if he could give them this the two were so drunk they would have no idea it was not liquor.

"Here please...both of you drink this special liquor,” Yue said as he handed them both the cups.

"I have the best fiancé in the whole world... I love you, Yue,” Yukio said as Hades danced somewhere drunk.

"Now I'm wondering how you guys can handle the drink of my people. Airag,” Tuya sighed.

Zena and Rufus found their way from the place they had been hiding together for a bit and noticed that it was getting late for the children. She noticed that Jayne and Dorion were sharing a dance while Leric played the violin. They knew the faster they could get the children to bed they could have a moment of their own as they wanted to wind down somewhere and chat themselves. Zena called out to the kids for them to come and get ready to shower and go to bed. The children said goodnight to the adults as they took all their gifts and followed Rufus and Zena.

With the kids headed to bed, Leric walked over and decided to finally greet Trunks.

"It is so good to see you brother...we've truly missed you,” Leric said as he gave Trunks a brotherly hug.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 12179

It was in that moment that, tears began to fall down Trunks’ face as he returned the great hug, “I've missed you all so much."

“As did we,” Leric smiled, “We needed to give you the time to heal...it is good to have you here."

"I know it is the day of the Starlight celebration and all...I've just been so alone and scared that I have spent the last half a year working in the depths of Fairytail on so many projects. Research upon research and I've managed significant breakthroughs in many things unknown to the world yet none of it could cover up my breaking heart...I love you Leric...Dorion and Jayne...all of you. When I've been at my worst you have all been there to keep me walking forward,” Trunks admitted.

"It definitely wasn't our plan to be gone this long...we had no idea...things would be this crazy...we came home at just the right time,” Jayne admitted.

"I am sure there is a lot some of us want to say right now,” Dorion said as he saw Shiva was anxious to know where she stood.  
Shiva shook her head no for the moment and continued to stand with her fiancé; for now she just wanted to be in the presence of everyone.

As everyone continued to now sing and dance to Leric’s violin Yukio managed to talk to Yue a bit through her drunken state.

"You know I don't think I've ever seen you let loose before…Shurley there'ss a wyld sid to you toou,” she slurred.
"I don’t really do that Yukio,” Yue chuckled.

"Well that's eashy enough…Just…drink and let all yours worries fade away for a few minutes...I guess the easiest way to put it woud be to let yur guard down. We're among friends, what's the harm?" She slurred more.

Yue looks to Yukio...this time trying to keep her calm for the moment he thought...why not let loose a little? Yue moved some hair away from Yukio's neck and placed his hand by her garment so it wouldn't get dirty.

"You want me to let loose," he whispered in her ear, "Then let me remind you I am not all proper..."

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1363

Yue placed his fangs onto Yukio's neck taking a bit and leaving her turned so no one would notice too much. The euphoria would hit her almost instantly...as he also used his magick to try and help with the alcohol in her system. Yukio's eyes went wide a little as she felt Yue's hand push her hair away from her neck, resting her hands against his chest as her face was flushed from the alcohol and the fact that Yue was getting so close to her. Yukio covered her own mouth when he sunk his fangs into her skin, stifling her voice as her eyes closed. She gripped onto his shirt with her free hand so she wouldn't fall, but surprisingly it was helping her feel less loopy. She blinked a few times and pushed her head into his chest as she felt embarrassed and shy.

Before Yukio could bury her face into his chest, he lifted her chin and kissed her before looking into her eyes with a somewhat devilish grin.

"The rest I will save for our wedding night," he whispered into her ear before turning the two of them back to the party.

If Yukio looked up, she would see that Yue had such a smirk on right now...people would be curious...Lucifer on the other side of the room chuckled lightly to himself. Yuriko on the other hand, could only looks away from Yue and Yukio, her face a bright red.

As the group took a break from dancing, Trunks wanted to update the group on some of the things that were happening,

"I apologize if this comes off a bit somber but there is some news I would share with the lot of you. 4 months ago I was in Wineport with Bon when it fell under attack. More work of the sins I'm afraid. The good news is I was able to lead what small a force they had to push back the threat. The bad news is 3 days later I kind of...died. I didn't understand Bon saved my life and well she kind of lives on in me so if it's okay with everyone seeing as she was willing to prolong my life I would like to propose a toast to the woman who fused her soul with mine and even gave me her heart...literally. So yeah In memory of the woman that loved me enough to let me live I want to toast in her honor. I love you all so very much and it is good to be back,” Trunks said sadly.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1456

"All I can say is welcome to the Undead Club! We got Brains! But in all seriousness, death sucks. Nobody knows that more than those of us that have died,” Tuya said raising a glass in memory of Bon.

“Aye, She was a feisty one,” Dorion admitted.

"Bon was definitely a good soul to us all...we also thank her for being your aide during our time away. She helped heal you in ways that we could not...to bon...may she forever walk in the light of the crystal."
Shiva could sense the sadness in the room as she decided to try and lift the spirits of those in the room, "If I may can I speak with all of you as a group?"

"Speak on Shiva,” Trunks smiled.

"I just wanted to say thank you to each of you for the past few months, I have been dealing with a change Aetherically and Leric and I thought was a tumor...it is in fact not what it is but, right now I am getting stronger...I will do my best to get better and fight alongside you. As a thank you I wanted to make you all a special gift," she smiled as she pulled a bag open.

Each member of the Legacy had received a pair of specially sewn pajamas. Shiva had crafted chocobo pajamas with such simple embroidery and beautifully hand-stitched details. The pajamas were all so vibrant and made with such soft fabric. The attention to detail extends to the snug fit and comfort, providing a cozy and delightful experience for each member.

"These are lovely, thank you Shiva," Dorion smiled.

Tuya held the garments while looking at her fiancé, "I'm just happy that it's not a tumor, whatever it is. The fact that you're getting better is all I needed."

"I am getting better day by day...I will be able to explain more soon...I have Leric to thank for this,” Shiva smiled.

“I...it is surely more covering then I normally wear. Thank you, very much,” K’enion smiled.

"Truly with my whole heart, thank you Shiva. That you are alive in well is the greatest gift I could hope for. I love this gift. Thank you so much,” Trunks smiled.

"This is truly an amazing gift Shiva! But just knowing you’re getting better is the best gift you could gift all of us,” Raven smiled to her.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1555

"There is one thing I would like to say if that's alright,” Yue said noticing the time, "The next time we are all together, I will cherish this day...For Yukio and I are to become husband and wife...I hope that all of you will be able to attend. This is a special moment for Yukio and something I have longed for...a very long time," he smiled as he took Yukio's hand.

"I would not miss that one bit,” K’enion smiled.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll attend your wedding if you attend mine and Shiva's,” Tuya teased.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world,” Raven smiled.

"We.. would like you all to be there very much," Yukio smiled, "I wouldn't miss yours…Not for anything."

"This is such a joyous time...we shall be there...I cannot wait,” Shiva replied.

As everyone spoke of weddings the doors to the personal chambers flew open as Zena popped her head in, "Rufus has the children. I just wanted to say we will be there and Yukio if you need anything girl let me help you finalize whatever you need."

“WeDdingWoo.YeAh..soooofuns,” Hades said drunk in the corner.

“Hades, I think its time we take you to bed,” Yue sighed.

"WhAt Do YoU Mean...I am FiIiIine,” Hades staggered as he hiccuped.

“Come on now.. lets get you to bed,” Yukio said now that Yue sobered her up.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1644

"No..OoOo...Yukio I am fine see,” Hades said as he faceplanted on the floor.

“A little help, please,” Yukio sighed.
"Let's go Hades...you've had enough,” Yue said taking Hades away.

"wHaT dO YoU mEan...SerGrumpyPANTS,” Hades mumbled.

As everyone began to head to bed Nyx and her father were the last in the room. Lucifer walked over to his daughter and placed a hand on her shoulder, “You need to open up to them you know.”

“No…I do not…I decide my future not you,” she sighed.

“At some point you need to realize I and the others are not your enemy,” Lucifer said giving her a stern look.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1738

“I know you mean well father, but you know when I sense a feeling I tend to stick with it. For now…I know they are not the enemy…but they are not family. The Castellano’s sure…but the others…not just yet,” She said as she decided to walk out the house, “I am going for a brisk walk…I’ll be fine…Goodnight father.”

Lucifer watched as she walked away, “Good night my sweet Nyx.”

Lucifer sighed as he walked down the hall and headed to his personal chamber silently while two others stood near the fireplace in the guest quarters of Fairytail. The room was dimly lit, casting a warm glow on this intimate moment. Delgado's heart raced with excitement as he melted into the embrace of his boyfriend. Their lips met in a tender yet passionate kiss, creating a connection that went beyond words. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the shared exchange of love and affection. As Delgado reluctantly pulled away from the kiss, Jai immediately sensed a shift in the atmosphere. Concern furrowed Jai's brow as he looked into Delgado's eyes, searching for any clues about what might be troubling his boyfriend.

"Hey, what's going on?" Jai asked.

Delgado sighed, a mix of emotions playing across his face.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1826

"It's Nyx. I can't shake the feeling that something's not right with her. She's been acting strange since she came back, and I'm really worried about her."

Jai's expression softened as he reached out to gently cup Delgado's face, "We should talk to her…maybe he just needs someone to listen."

“Yeah you’re right,” Delgado said as he embraced his boyfriend, “I don’t know what I would do without you.”

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 1928
Zena carefully arranged her daughter, niece, and nephew on the bed, their little forms snugly nestled in blankets. The holiday had taken its toll on them, leaving them bathed and exhausted from the day's festivities. The room was filled with the remnants of joy and laughter, now replaced by the quiet peace of slumber. As Zena gazed upon the children, she couldn't help but reflect on the memories created during the holiday. The warmth of family gatherings, the shared laughter, and the love that bound them together were etched into the fabric of these moments. With a gentle smile, she tucked them in, ensuring their dreams would be as sweet as the memories they had made.

Zena found herself walking down the stairs to see her lovely fiancé Rufus sitting by the fireplace all relaxed himself from the festivities.

"Another starlight in the books, my love," she smiled.

Rufus smiled as he wrapped his arms around the woman of his dreams and holds her across his lap.
"Aye, another one, and yet there are more children. We're not starting a new Starlight Tradition, are we," he chuckled a bit with the joke, but he knows just how much Zena has been wanting another child; perhaps this year will be the time Scarlet gets a younger sibling, "And two weddings right around the corner too."

Zena smiled as she kissed Rufus again, "I agree with you more children arriving more weddings...the family sure has grown a lot. I do hope to see what the future holds for all of us."

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 2020

It was moments like this that Zena always felt sentimental but, happy with what they all had together. She knew there were so many things she wanted for everyone but, it would all be adjusted in time of course.

Rufus lets out a chuckle, "You sound like you're not going to be around to see it yourself. Given how we age, I expect you won't have to worry about that until we have Great Great Great Grandchildren." With that he leans down and kissed the woman on the lips gently, holding her neck steady with his hand, "But yes, more children and more weddings. Soon it will be your turn for both."

Zena found herself wrapping herself around her love gently leaning against him as she gently ran her finger along his collarbone.

"I know we will be around its just be such a whirlwind of a year," Zena said began as she began to blush,” I can't wait for us to wed ourselves and have another child but, I know we want to wait until Haruka is finally put to rest then we will have our turn at happiness."

Rufus smiled at that as he got an idea for some special Starlight Cheer; with the children now all sound asleep in a different room, this was as good a time as any. So, he slowly began to undo her dress from the back.

"That's right. I want to make sure everything is perfect for when we go to Thavnair. And we can't be sure Haruka won't try anything if we do that right now,” he whispered.

Zena could feel Rufus beginning to undress her and she knew what would come from this so she grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, "I can't wait for us to go to Thavnair...our perfect time awaits us there."

Rufus smiled again as he lifted her just enough to let her straddle his lap before letting her dress fall and collect around her waist, exposing her breasts, "Agreed. Just you and me, keeping each other completely busy and entertained. But for now, we'll have to take things where we can."

Zena quickly threw herself onto him in case any of the kids woke up which caused Rufus to chuckle himself. From there he quickly picked up Zena as they headed to their room to celebrate Starlight in their own way.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 2121

Episode 35: The Magick of Light Faceb129

Shizuka and Haru glanced around the dimly lit cellar, its cold stone walls creating an atmosphere of confinement. The magical seal placed by Haruka made escape seem impossible. As they took in their surroundings, they noticed a flickering light in one corner, where a small fire danced within a makeshift pit. Envy had seemingly taken pity on the captives and provided them with a source of warmth. The flames cast eerie shadows across the cellar, revealing the contours of old barrels, dusty crates, and forgotten relics. With what little control he had he was able to provide them with this but, at the moment the children were alone. He could easily walk in and out of her seal and with the little control he had of himself he told the children that he would be back soon as he had a task to take care of.

Unlike Haruka, Shizuka knew that Envy was a good person…when he was weening of Haruka’s venom he seemed to always be in pain and his humanity would somewhat come through. Haruka had been away from them for some time now as she had a task of her own to take care of but the children knew she would be back soon to inject Envy with her venom once again; it was when the venom came back that they knew he would become cold hearted again. Until then, they would have to be very careful to not upset either of them.

"Envy must have a reason for helping us," Haru whispered to Shizuka, their breath visible in the chilly air.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 2215

“You think so,” Shizuka asked, “The air feels so much like home here…I know they had us blindfolded on the way here but, this feels like home. I know we are in Ishgard…I am so close to where Father could be but mother…I am afraid to meet. Envy said, we are in a different world…mother won’t know me.”

“I know…she won’t know me either,” he sighed, “We have the same mom…just different worlds…I wonder what she is like here.”

“I tried to ask Envy about her but, Haruka showed up and injected him again,” Shizuka said with tears in her eyes.

Envy's unexpected return with a sack of presents, decorations, and a tree left Shizuka and Haru bewildered. The atmosphere in the dimly lit cellar began to shift, as Envy seemed to be engaged in an unusual activity. With a mischievous glint in their eyes, Envy started to arrange the decorations and set up the tree in the center of the sealed space.

As the children observed, it became clear that Envy was transforming the cold and dreary cellar into a makeshift celebration space. The flickering flames from the fire cast a warm glow on the festive scene taking shape before them. Envy hung ornaments on the tree, adorned it with twinkling lights, and placed the presents underneath its branches. Shizuka and Haru exchanged puzzled glances before Shizuka decided to speak.

“What are you doing, V,” Shizuka asked.

"I wanted to give you a chance to celebrate the holiday," Envy said in shortened breaths, "Haruka will be back soon, and when she does... she is going to use her venom on me again. And... I don't know how much time I have before I go dark again. I just wanted to give you both a chance to celebrate Starlight.”

The atmosphere in the cellar shifted from confusion to a somber understanding. Shizuka and Haru, now aware of the limited time they had, exchanged a glance laden and felt empathetic for Envy. It became clear that Envy's actions were driven by a desire to bring a moment of joy before facing a dark fate.

Silent for a moment, Shizuka stood up and approached Envy.

"Thank you," she said softly.

Both Haru and Shizuka smiled as they gave Envy a brief hug…they could feel his body trembling violently…he needed more venom to function but, the fact that he went out of his way to do this for them meant a lot to them.

Shizuka carefully opened the box labeled for her, revealing a beautifully crafted dress within. The fabric sparkled in the dim light of the cellar, and Shizuka couldn't help but marvel at the unexpected gift. It was a stark contrast to the cold, damp surroundings, and she felt a sense of gratitude toward Envy.

"Wow, this is amazing," Shizuka exclaimed, holding up the dress. Its colors shimmered as she inspected the intricate details. Envy, though facing their own challenges, had somehow managed to provide a moment of joy for Shizuka amid the uncertainty.

Haru eagerly opened the box designated for him, discovering a set of new clothes. To his surprise, the outfit was not just ordinary attire; it was adorned with chainmail, hinting at a practical purpose beyond mere fashion.

"Check this out!" Haru grinned.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 2315

Haru found himself holding up the chainmail-accented clothes. The metallic links clinked softly as he examined the craftsmanship. It was a thoughtful and practical gift, one that hinted at potential challenges ahead. As Shizuka and Haru changed into their new attire, the atmosphere in the cellar transformed. The festive decorations, the warmth of the fire, and the unexpected gifts created a momentary escape from the impending darkness. The children, dressed in their new outfits, shared a fleeting sense of normalcy.

Envy, despite the evident pain coursing through their body, managed a genuine smile as Shizuka and Haru expressed their appreciation for the gifts. The flickering firelight reflected in Envy's eyes, conveying a mix of satisfaction and perhaps a hint of sadness.

"I'm glad you like them," Envy said as he began to cough a bit, “Don’t worry I am okay. She will still be away for a night or two…let us enjoy this while we can.”

In the midst of uncertainty, a connection formed between them, transcending the roles of captor and captive. Envy's selfless act of creating a holiday celebration, despite the pain they endured, left an indelible mark on the children. As the fire continued to dance in the makeshift cellar, the trio shared a quiet moment.

Shizuka, moved by Envy, took a blanket, and gently placed it over him.

"Envy, please rest; you've been through so much," she said softly.

"I agree," Haru added, “Thank you for making this holiday special for us."

Envy, beneath the blanket, managed a tired but appreciative smile. As the warmth of the fire enveloped them, Shizuka and Haru sat in quiet companionship with Envy, creating an unspoken bond forged through an unexpected moment like this. The magical seal held them captive, but in that moment, a different kind of magic unfolded—one of connection and compassion in the face of adversity.

Episode 35: The Magick of Light 2414
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down