Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ]

Go down

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] Empty Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ]

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:18 pm

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 0021

The House of Lunaris was once again occupied by The Legacy and their guests from the future; a moment no one anticipated something like this happening. If it wasn’t for the three teens coming from where they did, they would have been in another situation with Envy. It truly amazed everyone how talented they were at such young ages; let alone the levels of aether coming off of them. For parents like Dorion, Jayne, and Leric. Their twins here before them looking a little like each of their parents; and just the few moments they’ve had to talk to them they were so similar. They knew that their time with them was limited so any moment they could to get to know their children was special and something they would cherish.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 195

For Zena and Rufus having Scarlet was eye-opening for them as well. Their daughter was so strong and independent as well but as Zena slept with her daughter she held onto her as tight as she could. Between just seeing the sadness in her eyes and the conversation that they had with her, she was struggling to be okay with leaving her daughter’s side. Rufus had to remind Zena that she was coming from a time that had been corrupted by Haruka and a time they still could change. Even with his words, she knew that it could be possible but, she knew the girl with them right now was hurting and she wanted to do her best to keep her happy while she was with them now.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 267

As everyone got some sleep Shiva was attending to the unconscious Rhael. For the moment Aymeric and the Eorzean Council allowed for Shiva to heal him of his wounds but, once he was healed he would return to Ishgard for his own investigation. He was mostly conscious but, laid in pain a bit from all that had happened to him. Even with all his injuries, he would talk to anyone who would visit him. As Shiva redressed his bandages, she was tired but the primal in her knew that if she were to get stronger, she needed to push Shiva’s body to the limit so that the two’s fusion would make her stronger. Shiva often struggled with Saints' use of her body but, the two were one and she needed to do all she could to make this fusion easier.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 366

As Shiva attended to Rhael, she did manage to make a meal for the group still staying there...this left everyone else in the dining room. Anthi sat there eating all sorts of baked goods. She went at them like a rabid animal, but in truth, she was barely even tasting them. Anthi wasn’t actually a really big fan of sugar but, she did admire all the efforts Shiva went into for them. K'enion leaned on the side table, a glass of water behind her and an apple in her hand slowly biting down on it as she had her eyes closed head tilted to the floor, humming softly and deep in thought. It seemed that there was a lot on K’enion’s mind right now.

Yukio grabbed a piece of sushi with her chopsticks, holding her hand under it and holding it over to Kuro who sat beside her.

"Say ahhh," said kindly,

Yukio looked at Kuro with a gentle smile and Kuro only looked at her concerned as he opened his mouth and humored her, eating the sushi.

"I'm not completely immobilized you know," he muttered before swallowing.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 468

Yukio only furrowed her before speaking, "I'm still mad at you for getting as hurt as you did. You shouldn't be so reckless.. so I'm taking care of you before we leave…I need to…

Yukio pausing and placing the chopsticks down a moment had everyone see the sadness and concern that she had for her fiancé. She was worried about Yue since the trio mentioned that his life was in major danger. She knew they needed to recharge and she knew that in order to save them they all needed to be ready it was just the idea of having to wait. As she continued to look down into her lap, Kuro leaned over to put his hand on her shoulder.

"I know... We're all worried about Yue and you need a distraction,” Kuro said trying to reassure her.

"When can we leave,” she asked those in the room.

Shiva finally finished redressing Rhael's wounds...with Jayne and Leric here...he could return to Ishgard within a day or two. She was tired but did her best to not let it show...she made her way up the stairs and into the dining room to check in on everyone.

"Good Afternoon," She smiled, "I hope you all are enjoying your meals."

As Kuro ate his meal he smiled towards Shiva as he continued his conversation, "I'm still having trouble trying to figure out how they even got here.. time is so confusing.”

Shiva agreed with Kuro’s statement, "I can relate to Kuro...this is all so confusing...it’s almost as if they are afraid of me...every time I enter the room they jump or talk quietly to each other as if they are afraid of me and Anthi I know Isabella wants to talk to you...they were just waking up so give them a moment to come upstairs."

"They want to talk to us,” Yukio asked surprised.

"Either Anthi or you guys...it was such a hushed conversation...Perhaps Saint did something to them in the future," Shiva sighed.

"Well, I'm curious what they have to say. I've been feeling like they haven't told us everything just yet,” Kuro added.

"Well, those kids need to hurry the hell up! I got questions and I need answers,” Anthi said in between bites of her meal.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 566

As everyone was eating their meals, the door opened, and the three teens had finally made their way into the room. All three were dressed and ready to travel but, the moment they happened to see the food their stomachs said otherwise. Anthi could see that getting them to think straight would probably be a bit of a task now that the food was present but, she knew they needed to eat as well.

"Good Afternoon," Scarlet smiled, "Sorry we slept a little longer than planned...we really needed to charge up."
Anthi nodded as she pointed to the plates, “Eat while you talk."

"Oh by the twelve, Shiva pancakes," Tristan said rushing to sit down, "Fuck yeah!"

The Legacy was surprised by Tristan at first but, being that he was a growing boy he probably had an appetite already. Isabella sighed as she cut quietly into her food whereas Scarlet sipped her tea carefully while eyeing Anthi knowing the two needed to have a conversation.

"What would you like to know before we leave," Scarlet asked the group.

Yukio looked at all three of them with her eyes wide for a moment, this being the first real time she’d seen them since she herself had woken up. It was hard to believe she was taking care of them while the group was battling Pride. As she looked on in amazement, Kuro cleared his throat a little, still leaning back in his chair.

"I'm glad you all got some rest but if we're diving right into it, I guess I want to know what fucked up your timeline so we can avoid doing the same,” Kuro asked.

"What happens to each of us, we need to avoid it and make it better for all of us,” K’enion added.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 666

"Well, everything was normal up until recently...Haruka came in and had a fight with a few of you in our timeline and when she did that she happened to mention that this version of Anthi was "powerless" and that we couldn't stop her any further. Her coming through creative a time warp of its own and timelines began to fade...we came here to try and fix what she's done," explained to Kuro and K’enion, "We can't dive too much into your lives but, what I can say is that you all are very important to us.”

Anthi sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose, "Figures. The bitch bungled her way through time and managed to fuck everything up... But she's right. I am powerless right now. Until either this timeline concludes or converges on another, I'm stuck watching it through. And you. Scarlet. What are you hiding? You only get like that when you're hiding something."

Anthi always knew how to read Scarlet as she tried her best to answer Anthi’s question, "N-nothing major...I...I don't know if I can talk about too much here.”

"I'll be the judge of that. I still have my regular magic, so I can wipe their memories if I judge it too dangerous,” Anthi shot back.

"The timelines are all messed up...in the process. We lost two of Shiva's kids...we don't know where they are but they are here in this world," Scarlet said telepathically to Anthi, "And the other thing...I...I am not sure if I can say."

"Well that explains one thing at least,” Anthi answered back.

For a moment the room fell into silence as the three teens ate their meals. Shiva looked to the others wondering if it was too much pressure on them being that they were so young. As Anthi wiped her mouth she decided to focus on Isabella who was equally paying attention to her.  

"Izzy, you said that you had something you wanted to say,” Anthi asked.

I was tracking Haruka last night, this stone holds the vision I saw,” Isabella explained.

Isabella reached across the table handing over a small green stone…something she often made with her magick. Generally, this was her way of sharing her vision magick with those who would not be able to fully understand much. Anthi tilted her head a bit and took hold of the stone. She stared at it for a few seconds before she took a deep breath and wrapped her hand around it. The visions came to her almost immediately, she was able to see more of Sage’s past…from the time they were away but, she could also see Haruka hurting him more.  As she came out of the vision, she wiped a tear away from her eye and stared hard at Scarlet.

"I will ask you one last time. Did you bring my gun? If not, I'm making it early,” Anthi said in a cold tone.

The trio looked at each other for a moment before Scarlet slid a box across the table, " I am sorry to keep it from you…I just didn’t know if it was the right move to make.”

"While I appreciate the concern in regard to Haruka, don't forget. This is my gun I'm the one who designed it and built it,” Anthi explained.

As Anthi finished the final prep on the weapon everyone began to gather their things while Isabella began to open a portal to the other side. Watching the group gather together, Shiva felt sad knowing she was too weak to go or to help them.

“Be safe,” she whispered.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 764

“And you get some rest while we’re gone,” Anthi shouted as The Legacy and the trio walked into the portal.

The Legacy began to fly in crazy directions, and they could feel the wind underneath them. As odd images and crystals flew past them it would be a matter of time before they made it to the other world. As Anthi walked out of the portal she smiled; almost instantly she felt her energy fluctuate and pulse.

"Oh yea. That's much better,” Anthi said happily, “First time is always a bitch."

As The Legacy made their way out into what seemed to be a forest, it was almost instantly Yukio could feel Yue’s presence. Kuro took a moment to look around himself, honestly in awe of the place around him. Forests…something he remembered about his ancestors…why they fled from forests and turned to snowy wastelands.. for this snow bun, he oddly felt at home here. K'enion felt herself change a bit, holding her head slightly, a searing headache coming across her. As the newcomers adjusted the trio giggled a bit at their weakness.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 861

Scarlet took a stretch before She, Tristan, and Isabella quickly took our small vials of liquid and quickly drank them down. For a moment Scarlet choked but took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Welcome to Elysium...the birthplace of the Vampiric race, the Lycan, and the kingdom of A'mara Lunette Morningstar...with Haruka corrupting timelines...it is currently inhibited by creatures.... not a living soul exists here...except for what we think is holding Yue captive," Scarlet began.

"Something about the aether here feels different than it should. I just feel...well I don't know,” K’enion said looking around.

"Scarlet, have you or the others actually explored this area? I've been here before, but it was just for a brief moment to see what it was like. I didn't stay long,” Anthi asked.

"We've traveled here many times," Scarlet said nervously, "This is where we lost the children..."

"We thought that if we can find Yue...he could help us track them down," Isabella sighed.

"Children?" Kuro asked, "What children?"

"I guess it makes sense that you guys would be here a lot. It's too complicated to get into right now,” Anthi tried to explain to Kuro.

"Good job Tristan," Isabella sighed, "A few timelines got mashed into one and Shiva's is the worst timeline of all. There are three versions of Shiva throughout the history of time and two of those timelines...Shiva has a child in each and we lost them in your world...we can't find them."

"Shiva…has kids,” Yukio said shocked.

"Just so you know, I'm erasing everyone's memories before we leave. So, enjoy the info while you can,” Anthi shouted as they continued to walk through the forest.

"Might be best," Scarlet groaned, "Let's get going shall we?"

"Now I am starting to wonder if I have kids,” K’enion began to question.

"I am not sure if I remember," Tristan thought hard.

"Dude, shut up..." Scarlet shouted.

"What it’s not like they are going to remember...Anthi will take care of that,” Tristan yelled back.

"I actually like Shiva's son,” Isabella smiled, “He's nice while some of us like others.”

As Isabella made little remarks Tristan’s cheeks began to blush and he tried to run ahead thinking that mentioning Yue would be a good distraction for everyone.

"Aww, you do like them? Wow, you are so cute when you blush,” K’enion teased.

"Shiva's daughter...is..." Tristan blushed harder, "My Girlfriend."

K'enion laughed at him pulling him into a gentle hug, "You better treat her right.”

"Trust me," Tristan shivered, "Her father would kill me if I treated her poorly...she is more stoic than I'd ever be."

“So the boy has become a man,” Kuro teased.

"Bruh come on,” Tristan shouted running in front of Kuro.

"Well hey, don't expect me to give you dating advice," Kuro shrugged teasingly.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 967
Scarlet began to lead the group through more greenery and an area filled with unusual plants and trees. As Scarlet walked she kept drinking from her small flask her eyes flickering as she walked. As Kuro walked behind the group, he really took in the surrounding area.

"I feel like I'm home, oddly enough," he whispered under his breath as he knelt down to pick one of the luminescent blue flowers.
Kuro held the flower close to his face so he could examine it. Yukio didn't say a word, as she was getting more focused with each step taken. Yue was the only thing on her mind right now.

"We're getting closer," Scarlet said breathing heavily, "I can feel him here.”

"I can feel him too,” Yukio said "But, you don't look well.”

As Yukio took concern with Scarlet she quickly wiped her forehead trying to make it look like everything was okay.

"It's...it's fine...just not use to leaving our world so much...this place's magick is intense,” Scarlet tried to say.

“Scarlet how is your body handling the medicine I gave you,” Anthi said looking back.

"I...I am fine..." Scarlet struggled to say, "Nothing is going to stop me!"

"Scarlet, answer me honestly. I'm not sure how your physiology will adapt to the medicine. So, we might need to up the dosage until your body gets used to the jumps,” Anthi explained.

"Stop pressuring me," She said almost angry at Anthi, "I can handle it!"

As Scarlet shared a bit of a teen attitude with Anthi a man who they thought was Yue appeared before them. For a moment the group wondered if he had transformed into a different look in this world but, it was in fact someone they couldn’t recognize…its energy felt similar to Yue’s but it wasn’t him. He slowly flew down and stared at the group before him.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 1061

"What were you expecting," the voice mocked, "Yue...sorry no...wrong person...."

"Let me guess. Sage and the others are gone by now,” Anthi shouted to the man.

Yukio looked at the man as he floated above them, seeing his wings, she looked both confused and angry,

"Where is he,” Yukio yelled.

"I don't know a Sage...but my name is Slade...Slade Uriel Thane...son of Horas Thane," the man smiled, "And you are the friends of that murderer."

As Slade flew up into the air a bright ball of light appeared before the group. As the ball touches the ground it begins to turn into an egg covered in ash when it suddenly cracks and small blue, pink, yellow, and silver crystals fall all around the egg. Clearly, the man was not here to fight them but more as a distraction for this item that was now twisting and turning in front of them. As the egg finally cracked smoke came out of it and before them was a very unique-looking snake ready to fight.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 1157

K'enion frowned wasting no time charging forward, Each step slammed into the ground leaving small footprint-sized craters, sifting her lance to one side she slammed one foot into the other ground and swung up and across the snake, the force so strong it blew dirt and anything else off to the side. As K'enion began to attack the snake-like creature a wound was created, and more crystals began to fall from the monster. With K’enion leading the charge the snake felt threatened and looked for a quick easy target. As it looked around it saw Anthi as a perfect option. Catching Anthi with its tail it whipped itself along her face.

"Balancccccce,” the creature mocked.

Yukio's mind had so many questions that when she took aim at the snake, the arrow she shot sped past it. Kuro noticed her distracted and instead of attacking, saw the monster's attack coming, running up to her and holding out his forearm in front of himself as he pushed her behind him, his ice shield forming quickly. The snake made an evil-like sound as it struck Kuro its eyes staring carefully at Yukio's.

"Guardiansssss....two....him and Hadessssss,” it hissed.

Scarlet continued to hold her chest this time biting her wrist a bit making her eyes glow a unique magenta color. She needed to control herself the best way she could.

"Where's Yue," she demanded as she struck the monster hard with her scythe.

Isabella could see why Scarlet was worried and she ran forward trying to aim her arrows at the snake but the snake was quick and spit venom at her face.

"Ahhh!" she screamed.

The snake was amused with the group and with Isabella trying to clean herself, K’enion ran with her own lance trying to create backup. The snake carefully watched K’enion and hit her head with its tail.

"So many friendsssssss,” the snake said.

Anthi took a deep breath as she watched Scarlet concerned. Anthi aimed her gun and fired once creating an explosion that sent vibrations through the other members Anthi’s weapon hit the snake and created a crater-like hole in a stone pillar far behind the creature.  With the creature hit she took a moment to run over to Scarlet and pull up her sleeve.

Anthi held her bare arm up to Scarlet and demanded, "Drink. Now."

"I don't know if I can control myself here,” Scarlet said nervously.

"I don't care. Drink. Now. If I die, I come back. It's that simple,” Anthi exclaimed.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 12173

Scarlet fangs extend as she begins to drink from Anthi's wrist. The amount of aether in her blood...was enough to satisfy the girl...her eyes were very focused on the meal.

"You...have never allowed this before," Scarlet said wiping her mouth slightly and turning away, "Thank you."

With Scarlet having a quick charge up,  Yukio shook her head slightly, aiming another arrow as she focused her blue flames at the ice's tip, firing as she exhaled her breath, hitting the snake in its abdomen. Kuro's ears twitched as he held up his shield again.

"As it should be, he muttered.

Kuro had been and always would be Yukio's shield to his dying breath, noticing the snake quickly winding up for another attack, he would bear the brunt of the attack should it occur. The Snake shot a venom-like attack to the arm in which Kuro held his sword!

As everyone tried to hold their own against the snake, the teens were just as skilled in following the moves of their elders or going in as fast as they could. Tristan decided to try and run himself however, he hit the ground fairly quickly. He wasn’t hurt or anything however, fighting after consuming many pancakes left the boy too weak to fight.

"Too.Many.Pancakes,” he said as he hid by a bush to gag from his food.

"I told you to chew your food,” Anthi shouted to him.

"Anyone got that pepto bismal,” Tristan cried out.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 1359

"Trist...they don't know what that is,” Scarlet shouted back.

With Tristan down, K'enion decided to fight the snake further only to be slashed again by it. K’enion groaned at the slash. Gaining her composure and only falling slightly forward, K’enion used that to her advantage, spinning and letting her lance fall till her grip was a the very end, slicing across the snake with ease. With K’enion’s slash crystals fell from the wounds.

"You are corrupted...death awaitssssss,” the snake hissed to K’enion.

Kuro could feel the venom against his skin, and it only made him tighten his grip against his sword. An opening, he took his chance! Rushing forward and jumping up, he used his shield to forcefully come crashing down on the snake’s head. Yet while still in the air when he hopped back, he saw the snake gearing up for another attack.

"Watch out!" he called out.

Kuro startled Yukio, causing her to lose balance as the arrow she shot hit Kuro instead. Scarlet could feel Anthi's magick coursing through her veins now as she flew into the air a cloak like covering took over her body (similar to her father's in the previous fight ) and she let out a pitchy-like sound as she sliced a deep wound into the chest of the snake...this time drawing blood from the creature!

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 1452
Isabella tried to follow up on her cousin's move but was struck down once again; she cried out in pain once more as Tristan tried to get to his sister's side ready to strike next. Anthi knew that if she didn’t do something the teens would be in more danger as they are still growing with power. Anthi let a signature sneer come across her face as she grabbed her weapon ready to fire again.  As Anthi’s weapon powered up again, it shot a crater-like bullet leaving the snake riddled with holes all over.

"It's good to be back,” she laughed.

"Ssssseeeelllffiiiisssh bitch," The snake coughed barely hanging on!

Yukio watched in amazement at Anthi, blinking a couple of times as she couldn't help a small giggle escaped her. She took aim once again, aiming for the head of the snake since Anthi blew holes in the rest of it. Breathing slowly, she released, her arrow striking true between the snake's eyes before she held her shoulder from where she got hit earlier. Kuro's brows furrowed as he stepped in front of Yukio again. This time the strike wasn't as hard, but the monster was beginning to grow weak and fast! One more blow would do it!

"It just doesn't quit,” Kuro sighed sighed.

As Scarlet was raging on Anthi's blood the monster as a last ditch effort hit the girl hard into a brick wall!

"Scarlet!" Tristan yelled unaware of the tale that came crashing down on him, "I deserve this...I blame that berry syrup and the sweet love those pancakes made to my stomach."
The snake continued to trash around hitting everyone in its path! Scarlet got off the ground this time leaping into the air as black wings extended from her back!

"Enough,” she yelled.

Scarlet quickly raised her scythe into the air slicing the head off of the creature...clean...As blood fell down from the sky all the small crystals burst into the air creating a glitter-like substance in the air.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 1552

"We....will...meet....again...we...will....balancccccce...."

As the snake began to disintegrate in front of them,  Anthi smiled as she walked up to Scarlet and touched her forehead to the young woman's.

"You've gotta stop holding in your hunger like that,” She whispered, "Now let's get you cleaned up. Zena would kill me if she knew I let you get like this."

"It's this world...I can't feel Dad's magick...at all...I feel like I am losing control,” Scarlet said sadly.

K'en let out a small sigh rubbing the back of her neck for a moment just thinking how much that fight took out of her. Both Yukio and Kuro let their weapons vanish as Kuro crossed his arms. Yukio slowly approached Scarlet at the others, speaking quietly.

"Then let yourself. Or look to your cousins for inspiration. In the meantime, feel free to think of me as a local food source. I refuse to let any of you go hungry, Anthi smiled as she looked to Tristan, "Got it, Berry Boy?"

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 1641

"You always call me Berry boy..." Tristan sighed.
"The first step is admitting," Isabella teased. –

Scarlet looked up to Anthi a bit sad, "I am sorry I am so weak here...this was all my fault to begin with..."
As everyone tried to gather themselves together from the battle Yukio could feel a presence enter her mind.

"Damnit...you did come here...I thought I could feel you...please tell me you are okay,” Yue said to her telepathically.

Yukio's ears perked up as she looked off in the distance, seeming to listen to someone who wasn't there. Her heart began to pound quicker in her chest as she answered back in her mind.

"You are here! Oh, thank goodness," her eyes couldn't help but tear up, "I'm fine please, can you tell me where you are?"

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 1735

"I...I am with Slade...I am in the cave of mystery....but you wouldn't even know where it is...or how to get to me,” Yue admitted.

"Then tell me how please we all came for you. I feel a pull towards you can I just follow that,” she asked worried.

"Tell me who is with you,” Yue asked.

"Kuro, K'enion, Anthi, and  um  Tristan, Scarlet, and Isabelle but teenagers,” Yukio tried to explain, "Something with timelines."

"Teen...what,” Yue’s tone almost annoyed but confused at the same time, "No wonder I can sense energy...tell me...did you fight a monster....you all seem really weak right now?"

"We did a gift from Slade he was here before going back to you. Please... are you alright? I can feel some of your pain."

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 1823

"Yeah, my wings are currently dislocated and I am chained in this cave...Slade intends to...kill me,” Yue breathed heavily.

"It will not happen,” Yukio exclaimed, "I'm coming for you... You're not allowed to die before I have the privilege of calling you my husband.”

“I will hang on...find a place to shelter safely...recharge your power and when you are all well...mention the cave of mystery...someone there should hopefully know what it is...I will hang on...I will wait for you...and until then...I will think about holding you safe in my arms...no more…running away,” Yue fought to say.

“I'll see you soon, my darling... I…love you,” she whispered out loud.

"I love you too...more than you will ever realize...please my love stay safe,” Yue said as his voice faded from her mind.

As Yukio spoke to Yue Scarlet felt sad and began to sit down on the ground. Kuro notices Scarlet and oddly enough, makes the attempt to console her.

"What's on your mind, kiddo,” he asked.

"I am just worried for the other babies.... they are trapped in your world and even if we save Yue...I lost them,” she sighed to herself.

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 1926

Anthi decided to comfort Scarlet, “Did I ever tell you about how I lost you three while visiting Elpis? We went to go see the first Behemoth and you three were so enamored with the Paissa. That's what my fear was. But in the end, I found you three safe and sound. You had found a group of Unicolts to play with. It'll be the same for the other kids. You'll see. So, keep up hope. And remember, someone is probably just masking their aether. It's a simple enough trick."

It's probably Haruka...how could a person be so cruel...I don't get it." Scarlet sighed.

"That's because you're good. It's impossible for one who is good to understand the mind of someone who is pure evil. I mean look at me. I'm chaos incarnate if Yue and Yuriko are to be believed, and even I don't understand her motivations,” Anthi tried to explain, "Sometimes. But at the same time... A'mara scares me. And considering who she is, she'd know more than anyone. Except maybe Yue. But I do NOT want to ask him about his old flings, you know?"

"We know a bit about her... It's how we learned about a particular adult activity...we found a letter he once wrote to her,” Scarlet chuckled.

"So THAT'S how you learned of that! For the longest time I thought you guys walked in on Shiva and Tuya,” Anthi mumbled.

"Oh, no that was me," Isabella chuckled.
Yukio closed her eyes for a moment as she felt Yue drifting away, wanting so badly to reach out to him then. Kuro's ears twitched as he slowly stood, knowing Scarlet was in good hands with Anthi. He walked over to Yukio and put his hands on her shoulders, which startled her as she looked back around at him. Kuro could see she was just a fraction away from breaking down in tears, but she was doing her best to stay strong. Without a word at first, he pulled her into a tight hug, and she buried her face into Kuro's chest. Kuro only held her for a few moments.

"We will get him I promise,” Kuro whispered to Yukio.

"Maybe we should camp for the night,” Tristan said laying off to the side.

"I mentioned that already,” Anthi laughed, "Get some rest. There will be food and shelter when you wake up."

"He's here.. in a place called the Cave of Mystery he told us to rest up, then ask around about it but gathering our strength is most important first,” Yukio said explaining her communication with Yue.

"I know where that is...it's A'mara's chamber...come morning we can go there,” Isabella smiled.

"I'm glad let's rest tonight, then we'll head out first thing. We will need to hurry,” Yukio explained.

“We will,” Scarlet mumbled as she began to fall asleep, “We need him…”

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] 2018

Episode 28: Holy Rival [ Part 1 ] Faceb118
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down