Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread

Go down

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread Empty Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:37 pm

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 059

The halls of Fairytail were hauntingly quiet this morning. Either people were doing tasks of their own or resting in their chambers. Returning back from his long journey, Raven walked into the doors of Fairytail looking to see who was around. Tuya was off to the side of the main room taking some time to relax, she certainly needed it with everything that was going on as of late. At the bar K’enion sat having a drink to herself; she found a rather hidden nice liquor on one of the shelves. Nothing major was happening or so The Legacy thought.

Coming out from her room A’mara took small glances to those who were around as she made slight nods to them. She looked as if something was on her mind but for now it seemed like the woman wanted to make tea. Hearing A’mara’s footsteps instantly got Tuya’s attention as she made her way into the kitchen. As Tuya walked over to the kitchen she happened to see Kuro arrive and talking with K’enion; she was glad to see them friendly with each other but the nature of A’mara’s footsteps were heavy and she knew something had probably come up. A’mara heard the door swing open and decided to be funny.

"Hello Trauma Mama #2...I heard what happened with the twins,” A’mara said looking back at Tuya.

"Now I'm curious who the first is,” Tuya mumbled, “Oh well. Anyways, need or want help back here? Otherwise, I'm just going to make some coffee."

"I am just preparing some Lavender tea and a quick meal for myself...I think I need to find cleansing herbs for this home...there is something going on here within these walls,” A’mara sighed.

“Well in case you haven't noticed, there are not one, but two voidsent, two former gods of death, one...thing looking like a pretty boy Viera, and multiple formerly dead people in this house. If things went normal, I'd be scared,” Tuya joked.

"Don't forget a half dragon, who’s grandfather nearly blew the star up,” K’enion called from the bar.
A’mara pinched her nose a bit; was this something Yue was use to?

"Is everyone out in the hall...I need to talk to you all,” she called as she grabbed her tea and snack.

The Legacy members who were present gathered around the bar waiting to hear what A’mara was worried about. The first to question all of it was her friend from Limbo.

"Who are you worried about,” Kuro asked.

"Shiva & Hades,” A’mara began, “There is definitely something off with the two of them...As I was walking down the hall all of us have lit candles showing us where we all sleep at night...they also show which rooms are open for new guests and which that are not...As I went down the hall I could see that Hades removed his candle but he is still in there. I hear his shower run and I also see him come out for food sometimes but he's been heavy into researching...I also saw him in the crafting room making more writing ink for himself...which I mean power to him for making it but it just seems like everyday he is making more and more...and then there is Shiva...her door has been locked and I could hear her tearing the room apart...she is looking for something frantically and I can hear her crying trying to not be loud or hurt her voice. When I touched the door it was cold as ice…I think both have something going on but, I was working with my tarot deck earlier and all my cards told me to not visit alone and take steps one at a time as a unit...so who should we help first?"

"Well personally... My vote is for Shiva. Even though I've been locked out of her room,” Tuya said concerned about her girlfriend.

"I would half to say Shiva as well. My fire could help open the door if it is too cold,” K’enion suggested.

The group agreed approaching Shiva would be best as Hades was further down the hall at least they could attend to her first. Making their way down the hall, Tuya made her way to the door first. As Tuya tried to let Shiva know she was there the door handle began to freeze in front of her -

“Guys, should we use fire and just bust it open,” A’mara smirked.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 257

Worried about Shiva Kuro and Yukio began to channel their magick to open the door…creating an easy open for Tuya to get in.

"Remind me to kill you later for breaking the lock the my girlfriend's room,” she sighed.

Trying to easy Shiva Tuya tried to use a simple approach for Shiva. Channeling her magick she covered the doorway with a wall of ice enhanced with Odin's aether to keep everyone else out for now.

"Shiva. You need to reign in your power right now. I will be fine. But if Saint's ice were to get to others, it could be bad,” Tuya said in a calm voice to Shiva.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 355

Shiva looks up at Tuya her eyes bloodshot...her face looked tired as if she was up for hours her hands full of cuts as glass from vases laid shattered on the ground...the room was torn apart...Shiva opened her mouth to whisper just a little bit...

"He...'s..."

As she tried to speak, she began to hold her throat right away. Tuya didn't say anything; instead she moved closer and took Shiva's hands in her own.

"Focus on calming the storm right now. The others are worried about you, but it's too dangerous to enter. And A'mara wants to burn this place down,” Tuya said calmly.

"no..." Shiva whispers, "Let...go..."

Tuya lets out a sigh as she released Shiva's hands.

"Alright. Then give me one moment,” Tuya whispered.

Tuya rose up onto her feet and began to look around the room; she had  come to the conclusion easily enough that Shiva was searching frantically for something. But what…was the real question.

"I'm going to let the two Viera in. They have a better chance of surviving this cold. Okay,” Tuya said still being cautious.

As Yukio and Kuro heard Tuya’s voice they came rushing into the room. The floor was riddled in objects which caused them to be just as concerned as Tuya was.

"Oh dear,” Kuro grumbled, "This place is a mess. Looking for something?"

"She is” Tuya replied, “But I don't know what exactly. All I know is that she calls it a “he”..."

As Tuya and the vieras began to look for what was wrong with Shiva’s chamber, she began to cry more. The more she cried the colder the room got as her eyes continued to flicker and roll. Saint was struggling to stay within the vessel and it was obvious danger was on the way.

"Gone...he's..."

The more Shiva tried to talk the more her throat hurts and she began to shake and Yukio and Kuro began to get nervous. Tuya stared at Shiva for a few seconds before emerging next to her with a blanket that she wrapped around Shiva. As the blanket was wrapped around Shiva she got so cold the blanket hardened and cracked.

"This is bad... Wait... Something... Feels off,” Tuya said nervously.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 457

A burst of energy flew through the room as Shiva began to glow and scream so loud. Burst of light flickered from her eyes as she hit the ground hard for a few moments. A’mara, K’enion and Raven ran into the room wondering what was happening inside. Shiva slowly rose to her feet taking a look at her skin and hands, as she looked up to the rest of the group a gasp was heard as they all looked at her. Standing before them Shiva had one brown and one white eye. A’mara studied the girl for a moment and whispered to the group her energy felt off. As Shiva continued to check herself, she could feel the pain in her throat gone and she tried to hum a tune. She could hear sound escape her as more images flashed in her mind; in that moment she knew she and Saint had finally fused as one being. Shiva could feel everything Saint felt or thought which meant once again her body had a new way of fighting and surviving.

For a moment Shiva’s hands shook at this new feeling but, she had to come clean about her and Saint’s biggest secret.

"I...lost something very important...and I may be the soul reason...we are all in danger moving forward...something was stolen from me...something important to both Saint and I,” Shiva began nervously.

"What did you lose?" Kuro asked

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 554

"So what did you lose Shiva...I mean what could you have done...steal paper from the Immortal Flames or something...did you take a royal vase from House Borrel...what BAD could you ever do,” A’mara questioned.

Tuya took a deep breath and closed her eyes; she took a sudden blast to her aether senses to get her back on track.

"Wait... There's one other thing I don't sense..." Tuya began, "If what I sense is right, it's far worse than paper."

"Leviathan...he's gone,” Shiva said nervously.

"Fuck...me,” Tuya muttered annoyed.

"What's a Leviathan...Like one of them giant sea beasts,” Raven questioned.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 655

"Worse. It's a primal,” Tuya grumbled again.

“Shiva are you serious you held onto Leviathan all this time,” A’mara said annoyed.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 753

Shiva stepped up to A’mara staring her down, “Maybe I didn’t make myself clear…Leviathan was possessed by your magick! He never wanted to be used by her…WE had to KILL him because of HER!"

"I preferred you silent...,” A’mara began, “You are quick to call blame as everyone else in this group seems to do towards me and my own issues with Haruka! Shiva what were you thinking...This screams Haruka was here and she now has a primal...AGAIN! FUCK!"

"Easy there. There are two Primals in this room now. And don't forget. You had him first,” Tuya said trying to diffuse Shiva and A’mara.

"A'mara was not A'mara when you all fought her. The one with us here now is trying to do better and is not her fault that you decided to keep a Primal in your bedchambers in secret,” Kuro sighed.

“I know…,” Shiva paused for a moment, “All I ask if we can please try not to kill him...he's my friend...now that Saint and I are one...he has been a friend for as long as she has been around please help me save him," Shiva begins to cry.

"We can do the same thing that we did with Fenrir, right? If we could save him…we surely can save Leviathan as well from Haruka,” Yukio smiled.

"Would you guys truly do that...would you save Leviathan?" Shiva asked smiling but afraid to make eye contact with Tuya knowing she kept this secret for so long.

"I will help save him,” K’enion smiled.

"If he's important to you Shiva, then he's important to us…we will do our best to save your friend," Yukio answered again.

"Well, there might be one person that could help us with saving Leviathan I guess," A'mara sighs.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 850

"Who would you mean,” Raven asked still trying to process everything.

"The Ancient One...Hades...I will decline talking to him right now...besides a certain little baby has been trying to make portals...I need to go and talk to her parents...have fun,” A’mara said leaving the room coldly.

It was almost immediately Yukio remembered that they were also going to check it on him too. Kuro watched as she rushed out the door and the others decided to go find Hades as well. The group finally made their way down the hall to see that his door was shut but the smell of essential oils burning filled their noses which let them all know he was inside. Yukio knocked on the door but heard no response.

"Hades… Are you in here,” she asked.

As the group slowly walked into the room, they didn’t see him right away and didn’t want to bombard as Yukio called for him again. As they walked in Tuya could see that Shiva was still quiet and sad looking.

"You realize I was able to sense him, right,” Tuya whispered to Shiva.

"I...didn't...Well Saint wasn’t sure either but now that we are one its…"

“Don’t feel bad about keeping a secret from me,” Tuya said taking Shiva’s hand in her own.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 956

As they shuffled in further Hades sat up from his bed and sighed. It was another restless day for him with nightmares plaguing his mind and the gods constantly changing destiny or tasks they needed him to do to keep The Legacy on track was too much for him. Although Hades wasn’t always seen by The Legacy, Hades was often using his magick to channel the crystals in his room to try and track Haruka and the sins. It wasn’t always an easy task but Persephone normally did the tracking where as he focused more of his time helping spirits cross over. Now that he did the jobs of two people it was a lot and with the loss of his person…how could one be okay with everything?

"…what...,” Hades sighed moving from the top of the staircase.

"We need your help,” Yukio said nervously.

"Do you realize you are all interrupting my research on the sins...I was in the middle of tracking one down…the gods were speaking to me," Hades’ sound so moody to the group.

"That can wait. We need to find and save a fish. The sins may or may not be connected,” Tuya interrupted.

"A fish," Hades’ voice grew a bit dark, "You are interrupting me for something you can turn into sushi...count me out."

"A Primal,” K’enion added.

"Please, Hades.. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important,” Yukio sighed.

"First you say a fish now you're saying a primal as if I am to,” Hades paused for a moment taking in what the group was talking about; he knew it was Leviathan, "How is Leviathan captured...Leviathan was dead…Damnit Shiva...you...didn't…This is now beyond even me...if he is with Haruka...I am not much help to you right now."

"You can still help us find his aether at the very least. Look, you have two Primals here now. You can use us as a base. And what's more, you're already dressed for the part,” Tuya explained.

"The last time I helped any of you in battle I ended up getting cut by Fenrir...then the last time my wife was KILLED...the least you can let me do is leave me to list

"So you got cut up a bit by a dog. Big deal! I lost my whole arm to that dog, but I still love him! And you're not the only one who has lost a loved one! We've all lost them! So, grow the fuck up and start acting your station, Tuya said angrily.

And I could take it all away from you too if I wanted,” Hades stared back.

“I warn you now. Do that, and I will make you regret every fucking second of that pitiful excuse you've called a life,” Tuya shot back.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 1052

The energy in the room was strong but Yukio, K’enion, and Raven did their best to diffuse the fighting finally getting Hades to calm down.

"I need to channel all of your magick...step into the center of the room with me...let's see where the next sin drops...give me your magick...if my research is correct, I can crack the barrier to Haruka's next location which might tell us where Leviathan may be,” Hades sighed.

As the group gathered in a circle Hades began to burn a set of Herbs as he chanted a spell to the Gods…he knew that they would be bothered by this action, and they wouldn’t make this an easy thing as it was guiding them off the path they should have been on. As the visions came to the group K’enion and Yukio could feel a sudden surge of power coursing through their veins as visions came to them.

"I smell a lot of blood and ash,” Yukio says quietly, "Bridges burning…destroyed buildings and rubble everywhere."

"I don't know much about the lands...Ishgard is still recovering from the Dragonsong war,” Shiva spoke, “Is that what Yukio sees?”

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread 1148

"Flames...I see them, not mine...but I feel cold oh so cold...there are crystals...so many they are everywhere,” K’enion added.
A Yukio and K’enion spoke a vision also entered Hades’ mind, “Garlemald…it’s definitely there.

"Don't...you guys know someone from there,” Tuya asked.

“Yes,” Shiva smiled, “Ruby was from there!”

As Shiva answered Tuya another vision came over Hades and he grabbed Shiva having her drop to her knees along side him.

"There's a man...tall and large...I can see people hurt...others starving...Gluttony...I think that maybe him,” Shiva said through heavy breaths, “Who wants to tell the others it’s time to pack up and journey somewhere cold again...I am ready to go somewhere colder than my home."

"That's my girl,” Tuya smirked.

The Legacy quickly departed from their rooms and went to gather supplies and everyone else. It was time to move again once more.

Episode 19: Hanging By A Thread Faceb106
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down