Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story )

Go down

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) Empty Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story )

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:54 pm

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1210

Dorion watched as the others ran down the tower stairs and made their way to Camp Dragonhead. The Viera stood her ground refusing to break contact with him. Amara's focus was on him and what they needed to discuss a few things or so it was coming off that way to Dorion. The more Dorion stared at her once sly smile turned to a face of disgust. She slowly walked up to Dorion and stood face to face with him.

"My Lord," she began, "Is that the face you should be giving to someone who took care of you for all these years."

"I don't go by that title anymore," Dorion shot back, "When we came to Hydaelyn, my title died."

"When 'WE' came to Hydaelyn, we came to conquer and reign over those who needed guidance," Amara chuckled, "And if my memory serves me correctly, it was 'YOU' who brought us here."

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1216

Dorion's eyes shut at her comment but he responded, "I thought we were trying to save our people since our world was dying. My magick was never meant to be used to travel to another world and kill those within it."

"But Darling," she laughed, "You did...you allowed your father to come here, and when he saw he could not get what he wanted he knew he had to use war to conquer this world."

"He was never like this," Dorion yelled back, "You were his advisor and you caused him to go crazy."

Dorion drew his weapon at Amara and she took a few steps back drawing her own weapon.

"Surely you jest," Amara smiled, "I see what is best for business."

"I see what your plan is here Amara," Dorion yelled, "You are trying to bring in the four horses. You are trying to kill Eorzea so you can say you have conquered another world. You are the reason for Father going mad!"

"Oh, you finally caught on, and even if Daddy was here he would not listen to you as you were the one who betrayed him in the first place," Amara laughed.

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1217

Dorion drew his staff drawing down Ley Lines and conjuring up a fire spell to shoot at Amara. The woman withdrew her grimoire and began to conjure a spell of her own. Dorion and Amara's attacks met with a blast sending the two of them off the tower and into the snow. Amara got up wincing in a bit of pain as she saw that Dorion felt the same. Dorion tossed his weapon to the side as he knew that to win this battle it may have to be physical.

"I never wanted to come here and do this," Dorion yelled, "I wanted a world where the people left from our shard to live in peace. I wanted to save them from what you had done. I wanted to save another person from corruption and instead, you got to him!"

Amara swiftly moved through the snow as if it was just a puddle and threw her grimoire to the side as well.

"I live for Death and Destruction and you father was so easy to control. After the loss of your whore of a mother, I could easily wrap him around my finger. He was so vulnerable and lost without his life partner," Amara laughed.
[4:25 PM]
"You bitch," Dorion yelled.
"That's what your mother said when I killed her knowing what my plan was for your father," She laughed.

The blood in Dorion's body began to boil and he could feel the magick within him stirring like crazy. He was ready to fight Amara after learning that she was his mother's killer. Why did she wait to get to Eorzea to tell him this; was this all a part of her plan? The anger and pain began to surge through Dorion as he felt something different. The back of his shoulders began to feel different as if something was tearing out him.

"This can't be," Amara gasped.

Dorion's shoulders tore open with blood and what seemed to be black forming wings. His wings opened sending a blast of air towards the Viera. As quick as it hurt him the pain went away as if a weight was lifted off of his shoulders.

"You haven't been able to do this since-"
"Since we left our world right," Dorion smiled evilly, "Perhaps you are awakening something in me. Maybe Shiva isn't the only weapon to destroy the Red Veil. I too have the power to take you down and with the group I have, I will awaken them too."

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1218

Dorion flew towards the woman sending her flying into the wall of the tower. She screamed in pain as Dorion sank his fangs into her neck. She tried to fight him off of her but he was stronger then she had expected. She wriggled her arm into her shirt pulling out a bright white vile. With her other shaking hands she was able to uncap the vile tossing the liquid into Dorion's mouth.

Dorion growled back in pain choking on the liquid he ingested.

"I-I need to readvise," she managed to say in pain,"I will not have you or the Legacy get in the way of my plan. I will destroy Eorzea!"

Dorion's wings collapsed and started to retract into his back as he tried to spit the liquid out of his blood. It felt as if his body was covered in flames and he struggled to stand back up. Amara kicked the snow into his face and grabbed her grimoire.

"Don't do anything stupid and if you think you will get through to your father don't bother," She hissed, "We and The Red Veil will win. I will see to it."

Amara pulled a small crystal from her bag and vanished into thin air before Dorion as he continued to try and gather himself. He could hear the bombs in the distance at Camp Dragonhead and he knew he was running out of time.

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1219

Dorion weakly rose to his feet and tried to make his way to Camp Dragonhead. He climbed the mountain peaks closer to the overview of Camp Dragonhead to see what was going on. He could see men and women and children being separated from each other. The Women and Children were being hoisted onto carts as the men were slaughtered on the ground before them. The sight disgusted Dorion as he could see members of Red Veil smiling and cheering on the sights before them. Dorion tried to look for Dean or Trunks but he could not see them at all. In a brief moment, he felt the pain taking over his body once more and he knew that he was in no condition to move forward towards the Red Veil. He found a small cave opening for the time however, before falling under he could see that one of the doors on the top tower was open. He and his fiance had used that to secretly travel to and from Mor Dhona to escape if there was danger. Who else knew of that he wondered but, before he could process his thoughts his eyes grew heavy and he fell into a slumber in the cave.

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1220

Dorion had fallen asleep for a few hours and was finally able to gather himself. He was a bit weak but he needed to make sure that The Legacy was okay. Dorion crawled out of the opening to see that night had fallen upon the lands. The air reeked of death and The Red Veil was no longer in sight. He could see a pile of burning bodies left in the center of Camp Dragonhead; a classic move made by The Red Veil. Dorion looked at the fallen men left behind before saying a prayer to the twelve.

"I am sorry for what they have done to you," Dorion sighed, "We will stop them. I promise this."

Dorion made his way to the tower to see that the secret doorway to Mor Dhona was left open. To any passerby or Red Veil member, it looked like a tower filled with ropes, boxes, and wasted items. However, when you move a few things you would see a long ladder and narrow tunnel. This tunnel was created by Luminara and her men as they used this pathway so that they may spy on the Ixali Tribes north of Camp Dragonhead. Now that Dorion was able to think clearly he knew of only one other who knew about this tunnel.

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1221

His baby sister Zena always used these tunnels to travel with Luminara. His sister always believed in her and had secretly aided her brother with information on the Red Veil. In fact, with Zena's help, they were able to take down large factions of the Cult prior to Luminara's death. When Luminara died, Zena went into hiding. She knew that Eden discovered her spying on the Cult and that if he found her he would kill her. Dorion offered her a place to hide and had given her an aetheryte that would take her to Fairytail if she was ever in danger. He followed out the tunnel into a small room that was filled with smoke, meaning there was a battle here not too long ago. Dorion looked to see if anyone was around except that the ground had blood and poison vials everywhere.

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1222

Dorion picked up one of the vials and knew of a mage who used such tactics, his brother Delgado. Delgado was a once sweet boy who was also corrupted by Eden and Amara. Such evil people cause destruction all over and cause so much pain. Did Delgado capture the Legacy Dorion began to wonder? He looked around the room to see if anyone was around however towards the stairwell he could see a small crystal lightly glowing as if its power was running out. A small pink aetheryte he had given to Zena. This aetheryte would take her to Fairytail if need be. He gathered one small aetheryte he had left to take him there. He was sure Zena would be there and maybe she had the others with her.

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1223

Dorion disappeared into a void slowly appearing back at his home. He was in the gardens and he heard a gasp in front of him. It was Shiva and she had members of The Legacy leaned up against the wall. Trunks, Dean, and Zakuro were injured while it seemed a few of the other members were okay and were trying to bring the injured inside.

"Where were you," Shiva asked.

"Giving you guys a window to escape," Dorion sighed.

Shiva explained to Dorion what had transpired and how Zena helped them escape. However, Shiva did tell him of what Zena had done to get them to this point. Dorion knew his sister was smart but he was unsure if she was even going to be okay. For now, Dorion and Shiva needed to get the others into the infirmary and make sure that they get better. They had a lot of things ahead of them.

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) 1224

Episode 4.5: Dorion's Escape ( A Side Story ) Facebo20
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down