Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story )

Go down

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Empty Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story )

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:14 am

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Cover10

There was a quiet over the Thanalans as Tuya and Zakuro headed on their way to their next journey. For a brief time, Shiva Dorion and Trunks watched as Zakuro and Tuya went on their way. Dorion tired from battle turned to Shiva and Trunks and asked if they wanted to return home. Shiva agreed however, Trunks still needed time to himself; leaving Shiva and Dorion to return home without him.

Dorion took time to himself to sit with Jayne as he did every night since they had returned home. Inside the infirmary, he would sit and talk to her for hours telling her of their journeys so far or memories from their past he wanted her to cling onto. Dorion thought that if he spoke to her as much as he could, he could reach her in that darkness she found herself in. For Shiva, she decided to head to her chamber and read Zakuro’s letter in hopes of understanding what Zakuro wanted to say.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_113

While the two Legacy members went their separate ways in the Guildhall, another member of the Legacy was lingering in the halls. Zena, Dorion’s little sister and youngest member of The Legacy found herself some alone time and so she sat along the bar drinking out of a bottle of wine. Like Ruby, Zena could not get drunk off of the liquid but often loved the crimson color and the bitter taste of the fermented berries. If anything after a few bottles or two her skin would feel warm as the wine always reacted with the blood that stayed stagnant in her veins. As she sat alone stretched up against the wall she could hear the doors to Fairytail open.

The door to Fairytail flew open once more and to Zena’s surprise, it would seem that Trunks finally found his way home. Trunks slid over the counter slowly and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. He grabbed a couple of glasses and rolled over the counter again and poured both glasses full sliding one to Zena and sitting down at the bar. Trunks could see from the sly expression on Zena’s face that she would gladly accept another drink. She twirled her finger along the side of the glass and she let the warm liquid slide down her throat bringing nothing but excitement over her.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_214

"I heard from Dorion...what went down with your former Legacy members. I am sorry to say they did not come back...doing alright Cap'," Zena asked concerned.

"I'll live, don't worry about me. I'm just dealin with family troubles… it tough watchin yer’ kids leave. Even more so when they ain't yers’ but ye love em more than anythin’. It seemed like they were happy though so...tryin’ to stop em’ felt wrong askin’ em’ to stay with me felt selfish so I just said many goodbyes and gave them a memorable thought hopefully."

Zena smiles that Trunks refilled her glass. She knew that even though he looked so young, whatever blessing Hydaelyn gave him brought him back to his younger years once more. The old soul that cared for people still resided within him to her he was such a gentleman. As the two sat together talking about their lives so far, Trunks had his concerns about those who resided in these halls with the rest of the group. Trunks had concerns about Dr. Winters which caught Zena by surprise. She took a quick shot before refilling her glass once more.

"So Cap... what do you wanna know...I am all ears," She smirked.

"What is Leric REALLY doing to Jayne," Trunks said bluntly.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_314

"What do you mean," she asked confused, “Do you think that Leric is deliberately doing something to hinder her recovery,” Zena replied with concern.

“I've been completely battered, and bleeding out chained up and drained of aether, even robbed of my senses then been dragged dead weight as all hell back here and it took a few days, but I did recover after a week and a half. Yet somehow Jayne has been bedridden for a month and a half, showing no signs of recovery at all. Leric keeps feeding us the same bullshit lines over and over.”

Listening to Trunks words gave  her deep concerns as she let out a deep sigh, "Damnit, Ler...what are you up to."
Trunks expressed to Zena that he wanted to Storm down to the infirmary and have a word with Leric but knowing that Dorion was down there with Jayne, he didn’t want to make any moves to make Dorion feel like he had to pick aside. Trunks also mentioned that during the battle with Azazel, Azazel himself wanted Dorion to ‘wake up and fight like he uses to. He wondered if Leric was a double agent of sorts and working for Death as well. He also mentioned to Zena that during the recent fight Leric did not choose to fight with them. Zena agreed that Leric did not fight but, it was simply because Dorion did not tell him to. Zena explained how both Leric and his brother Jai were sworn to protect Dorion no matter what as they were his guardians. In recent years since coming to Eorzea, Dorion commanded that the two watch him from the shadows without their presence being noted unless they felt the need to show up. Being that Dorion did not command Leric to he did not fight. As Zena mentioned this he questioned if Leric wanted Dorion to himself which brought a bit of laughter to the young girl.

"Leric...well..." she tries to explain, "Is very much involved in their relationship...what you may not know is that they all had kind of...a polyamorous relationship so to say," Zena laughed, "However there is one thing I am curious about. Upon your return, Shiva had a letter that she took back to her chamber and Leric had his eyes on it as she went to her room."

Trunks confirmed that Shiva did receive a letter and he figured she was feeling a bit down from everything so checking on her would be a priority of his. Before going to see Shiva he wanted to go take a shower and then check in Dorion as well. Zena wished Trunks a good night as she decided to go retire to her room for the evening as well.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_512

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_613

While Trunks was downstairs showering, a young mage sat alone in her room reading over her letter from Zakuro. Zakuro was always one to express herself in text and reading over the letter brought many feelings over her. She knew that the world she wished for would often turn those away who wanted to live rigged lives or those who wished to remain in the shadows. She smiled knowing that even in that brief time that Zakuro could see that the world she hoped to build was beautiful. There were a few lines in Zakuro’s letter that truly resonated with her. In the letter, Zakuro told Shiva to live, to move with caution, to strike with advantage, to fight to win and make no sacrifices. She agreed that they have gone too long taking the easy way and that their way has caused so many sacrifices that it should not happen at all. As She read Zakuro’s letter over and over to herself Shiva heard a knock at her door.

“Lady Lunaria,” Dorion smiled,” I didn’t want to just barge in but, I wanted to make sure you are alright. On our walk home you had this distinct look in your eyes.”

“I wanted them to stay but, I knew that their paths had to go elsewhere. I also wanted to get home as soon as possible because, before we said our farewells, Zakuro gave me a letter with information in it for each of us. I wanted to take some time to look it over before I showed it to you or Trunks,” Shiva explained.

“Did she now,” Dorion said surprised,” Do you mind if I read now?”

Shiva nodded and signaled to Dorion to join her on the couch as he read the letter. When he read how his passions were infectious it made him smirk but, he knew his impulsive actions were often hasty and caused the group a lot of grief. He knew that if they were to survive what was to come next he needed to look into more options thoroughly before moving forward. There were many unknown factors out on the field and if they were to survive he did need to make things a priority before heading out. As Dorion ran his fingers along with her text, he could see a few crumbs of something Zakuro ate which brought laughter to him. Before speaking to Shiva Dorion read over her words and thought about a few things. There were plans he had in mind but, he knew he had to be more thorough with his thoughts.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_711

“It’s only been a few hours and I am missing that goddamn Ronin already,” he sighed, “I hope they survive...when the dust settles from this chaos I hope we can find them once more.”

“I agree but, one thing is for certain Dorion, I think we must way our options before heading to the Crystal Tower. Your father may be planning something and I think it best we send out scouts like Shodai and your sister to look out before we make our next move,” Shiva explained.

“I agree, to expand our efforts I had mentioned to Leric about him rejoining the scouting efforts and leave Jayne in Ljrn’s hand for a day or so but, he refused and said that her condition is too delicate for him to step away. However, with that being said, his brother has decided to join the efforts as well to see what would be the best course of action. Being that we live in the West, Shodai will look into the Northern lands, Zena to the South, and Jai will scout the East. Shodai is ahead by a day or so and Zena and Jai will head out first thing in the morning,” Dorion explained.

“I think running into Zakuro and Tuya helped inspire us and this letter alone I think will be our guide but also our reason to fight further and be victorious over your father and Death,” Shiva explains.

“Yes, the next time I see that Ronin I will thank her for her inspiration and I hope that the Twelve watch over us and see that we will rid this world of true evil,” Dorion smiled as he got up from the couch, “I am going to go to my chambers for a bit. I think I need to just disconnect for an hour or so.”

“Rest well Dorion,” Shiva waved goodbye.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_812

After speaking with Shiva Dorion was sitting on his couch thinking about the things he discussed with Shiva. There were many things he needed to adjust and being a better leader was one of them. Reading Zakuro’s letter inspired him to fight smarter and not harder. If anything he knew that he needed to tap into his magick the best that he could so he could guarantee a balanced fight with the others. He also considered training for a few weeks with the others to make sure their magick and weapons were in check. The fire in his brain was ignited and he was ready to make better choices. He wanted to rest and maybe check in with Jayne and Leric one last time for the evening but at the moment his thoughts were running wild.

As Dorion sat thinking to himself the door to his chamber swung open revealing that Trunks had stopped by to visit him. With thoughts of his own Trunks knew that talking to Dorion would be the right thing to do. He silently sat down on the couch next to him and sighed. Dorion looked up from his thoughts to see his friend had come to chat.
"Welcome Home...I was starting to wonder where you wandered off to. I assumed that you wanted to watch the road a bit to see where Zakuro and Tuya would wander off to..."

"It isn't my place to keep tabs on their every move. All I can do is hope they keep one another safe for however long they stay together." He mumbles

Dorion senses that something is off so he and Trunks begin to have a chat. Trunks tells Dorion that Zakuro and Tuya felt like daughters to Trunks. Watching them go was hard for him but, he was proud that they can do so much on their own. As Trunks talks about Tuya and Zakuro Dorion can’t help but feel that Trunks came here to talk about something else but he was dancing around the subject. The tone suddenly changed in Dorion when he asked what was really on his mind. Trunks sighed and knew he could no longer delay the conversation.

"I'm gonna ask ye some questions. And yer gonna give me truthful answers in length so I know what I'm dealin’ with. I'll not be goin’ into this one blind you’ll surely understand. Now, who is this guardian o yers Leric? How strong is e' and how hard’ll I have to hit im' to knock is' arse into submission,” Trunks asked.

Dorion questions why he seems to be on the attack for Leric and Trunks explains to Dorion that he feels that Leric is hindering Jayne’s recovery. Dorion feels frustration come over him as his hands rub his temples but, questions Trunks further because none of it was making sense to him. Trunks explains to Dorion that he feels that Jayne’s aether should have been recovered by now and that Leric is doing something to keep her down. Dorion denies Leric of doing such things and that if Leric were hiding something from him he would know.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_912

Trunks questions the idea of Dorion going to the infirmary alone but, Dorion insists that he speak to him in a kind manner so he can test Leric’s truthfulness. Dorion explains to Trunks that often in their world whenever something big and diplomatic would come up Leric would often protect Dorion and come up with distractions to keep Dorion out of the knowledge of things he shouldn’t. Dorion always pretended as if he didn’t know Leric did this but it always worked in his favor and he would find things out at a later time. Trunks admitted it would be a good strategy going in so he suggested that Dorion go on ahead to the infirmary without him.

Before Dorion got up to go talk to Leric, Trunks leaned against his friend tired, and asked him about Shiva. Trunks wanted to know if Shiva was doing alright since they returned to

"To be honest...she seems herself...innocent as always but, she has her concerns about Zakuro and Tuya still. Seeing them was good for her but, watching them leave hurt her a bit and she began to worry right away. Shiva is a sweet girl with a strong heart but, there's a lot she was sheltered from before she joined us, I mean the woman was on pilgrimages before her 'death' and she never really got to experience 'things' out in the real world as we have. So she is experiencing a lot of things she's never felt before while trying to save the world. I have to say man...she is something special though...she is coming out stronger and more expressive but there are a lot of underlining things she needs help understanding. I hope we can help her out." Dorion sighed.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_1013

"Takes a screw-up to find and appoint other screw-ups. Go Hydaelyn go...woohooooo,” Trunks exaggerated.
"You better hope she is not listening right now" Dorion laughs, “What am I going to do with you.”

As Trunks begins to fall asleep he mumbles, “Be stern and firm. Push fer answers and don' let the man distract you with honeyed words and affection. Or the answers ye seek'll flow through yer fingers as dust in the wind."

Dorion let trunks drift off to sleep for now; he needed to take care of a very deep conversation.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_1114

As Dorion spoke to Leric a young mage finally changed out of her bathing robes and was relaxing in her loft for the evening. Shiva was deep in prayer seeing if she could reach Mother Hydaelyn for guidance but, the deafening silence of the room was eating at her. This was such a crucial time, why couldn’t she hear her voice. As Shiva was lost in her thoughts, it seemed that a certain miqote male would awake from his slumber. He looked down at the watch on his wrist to see that some time had passed by and he never went to check on Shiva. Thinking that Dorion and Leric would still be speaking he thought that now was a good time to check in on her.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_1215

Trunks knew that Shiva was probably feeling a certain way and so he decided to try and find a way to cheer her up. Backstage Trunks found a chest with a funny costume and he thought putting it on may intrigue her. As Trunks walked into her room he could see that she was nowhere in sight and so the loft would probably be where she was. As Trunks walked up the stairs Shiva could hear someone approaching. As Shiva looked up she could see a person holding cups of coffee while hiding in a bunny suit.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_1313

Shiva wasn’t sure what to do or say but a gentle smile came across her face as the bunny suit approached her further. She wasn’t sure who was inside but accepted the coffee graciously.

"Hey...today started out really great didn’t it? Yep...really great."

A bigger smile came across Shiva’s face once she heard the voice speak; she knew exactly who it was; it was Trunks. She let out a sigh of relief but was concerned with his comforts while being stuck in that suit. Trunks explained to Shiva that he wanted to keep it on a little longer because he hated showing her what he was really feeling underneath it all. Shiva knew that Trunks often hid his soldier demeanor from the others but, she felt if there was one time now would be the time to do so. While struggling to get the suit off; Trunks agrees and allows Shiva to help him and he places the suit to the side so the two of them can talk more comfortably.

As Trunks and Shiva sit together Trunks tells her that he and Dorion had a bit of a disagreement before he came to her room. Shiva understood that Dorion was feeling a lot of pain right now and not being able to be with the one person he loves most right now was probably eating him up inside. Instead of diving into his suspicions of Leric, Trunks decided to talk to Shiva more about things that would not have her interfere with the conversation that was currently happening in the infirmary.

"Confession time,” Trunks stated simply

“What’s on your mind,” Shiva asked.

"I've been wearing that outfit for just a few minutes. I was worried about you. I didn't really get a lot of time with you before and I know it’s been weighing on you. The whole situation with Zaku and Tuya was very hard for the both of us so...I was trying to give you a reason to smile be it my embarrassing costume or whatever I could do,” Trunks smiled.

Shiva appreciated what he was able to do for her and she explained that in that brief amount of time it did make her smile. She told Trunks that even though it was something hard to do, having Zakuro give her the letter helped her see that this was the way they needed to go. Shiva pulled the letter off her bed and showed Trunks that Zakuro wrote something for him as well in the letter. As Trunks read the letter from Zakuro, Shiva could see that the emotions were coming back to him and she placed her hand on his face, telling him its okay to show emotion every now and then and how she understood how worried he was about Tuya and Zakuro. Trunks agreed with Shiva saying that their actions were the wake-up call the group truly needed.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_1513

Trunks pulls Shiva down onto her pillows to talk to her in a more relaxed tone as the evening came over them. As Shiva fell back onto the pillows with Trunks she shut her eyes but her cheeks were flushed and her heart flurried a bit. Why was it whenever he said sweet things to her or held her she felt like everything was going to be okay? As she laid against Trunks she didn't know what to say really. Trunks ran his hand through her hair telling her to just relax but something at the moment could not soothe her. She expressed to Trunks that she could not sleep and that at the moment her mind was in other places for some reason.

Playfully chuckling Trunks allows Shiva to sit up and describe some of the things she was feeling. She expressed to Trunks about what she was feeling when he held her or how her heart raced whenever he was around. He didn’t want to explain love to her but, she was clearly expressing what she heartfelt for him. She asked Trunks what was it that they were doing and he told Shiva that she was just acting natural and expressing herself.

"The way I see it, if you keep it bottled up it’s like a knife in your skin Shi...it hurts until eventually the pressure gets to be too much and it comes out anyway and usually not how you wanted it to,” Trunks explained.

"Then I think I need to express what I am feeling because with all this rush constantly I fear that if I don't share what I feel then I won't get the chance to do it."  She explains, "Whatever happens let's try to stay safe because...I have grown close to you and the thought of losing you scares me. Trunks, there is something I want to express but I don’t think my words can describe it.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_1613

Before Trunks could ask what Shiva was trying to express she crawled on top of him and brought her lips to his. The way she kissed Trunks felt natural to the two of them and the kiss would not break for a few moments. Pressing his lips to hers his fingers lace around her waist. Emotion washed over him and for the first time in weeks, he felt hopeful that maybe he can be happy. As Shiva broke away from the kiss she asked Trunks if her actions were too hasty? Trunks smiled kindly at Shiva allowing her to know that he was okay with what just happened. Innocently, Shiva asked if he would allow for this to happen more often which lead Trunks to smile and say he would love to do that more often. Before she could speak herself Trunks gently laid her down against her pillows climbing on top of her as their lips met again.

At this moment the two shared nothing more than a few kisses before the evening came upon them. Both Shiva and Trunks were thankful that they were able to share this intimate moment however, Trunks knew where to stop as Shiva was new to love. This would be something they would learn together over time. For now, Shiva fell asleep in his arms and as Trunks held Shiva...he could feel a small bit of anger growing in his heart. Was it something to do with Dorion? He carefully placed Shiva onto her bed so that he could go check on the conversation down at the infirmary. For all he knew, things could be growing ugly down there.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_1713

Trunks carefully closed Shiva’s door and quietly snuck down the stairs to listen in on the conversation in the infirmary. To Trunks’ surprise as he opened the door to the bottom floor he could hear that Dorion and Leric’s conversation was happening outside the infirmary.

“It just doesn’t make sense...First, you tell me you wish to not fight when all you have ever done is fight beside me. Then everyone has their suspicions that something is happening to Jayne. So tell me Leric what is it that you are doing that I don’t know,” Dorion said angrily.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_1812

“I would suggest you lower your tone before you wake everyone,” Leric says calmly, “I understand that some others in this guildhall would feel that I am hindering her recovery but I assure you this is beyond their knowledge and something I have studied for nearly five years since we have come to Eorzea. You forget how much I had to do in order for you to sustain your life here in the first place.”

Leric was right, he did learn a lot of things just for Dorion to even last a week...even adapting his diet to not die in this world. It was a huge adjustment but, without Leric, Dorion would have not made it.

Mo grá, you have to realize I will do anything to see that you are fine,” Leric replied in a low hushed tone.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_1913

Dorion’s eyes shut closed as a deep sigh came out of his chest. If there was one thing Leric was good at was keeping his own native tongue relevant to Dorion. Their languages were not of this world but, whenever Leric spoke the language of his culture it had a romanticized feel for Dorion. He knew that this was one of Leric’s tactics to try and keep Dorion safe so he let Leric believe him for the moment. Leric pulled Dorion into a hug and whispered in his ear.

“It’s late…I think you should go lay down,” Leric suggests, “We can talk in greater detail tomorrow. Right now I think you need to rest on some of the things you have said okay?”

“Right,” Dorion nodded.

Leric went back to the infirmary to get out of his doctor coat for the moment while Dorion decided to make his way back to the chamber. As he turned the corner he made eye contact with Trunks and leaned closer to him.

“Leric is changing out of his coat which means he is probably on his way to get fresh air outside or to have a smoke. After what just happened I know he’s lying,” Dorion said sadly, “If you want to figure out what he is doing then do it. Right now if I stay here any longer, there will be violence.”

With that final sentence, Dorion turned the corner and slammed the door to his chamber.

Trunks carefully listened and could hear the doors to the infirmary open. Carefully he made his way back up the stairs and hid backstage to see what Leric was up to. As Trunks peered through the curtain Dorion’s hunch was right; Leric was going to go sit outside in the garden. From the windows inside Trunks watched as Leric lit a fire outside and warmed himself by the firepit. He seemed to be in deep thought.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_2010

As Leric sat by the fire he could hear the door slowly creaking open and he listened as Trunks tried to sneak around the rose bush that lead to the garden. With a deep sigh, Leric looked up from his thoughts.

"Himura...is there something you need to talk about,” Leric asked.

Silently Trunks came out of the clearing looking Leric in the eyes as he made his way into the garden. Leric looked at Trunks cautiously still sitting in a calm manner before him. Leric kept his eyes locked with Trunks as Trunks sat down on the bench with him. As Trunks sat down at the firepit he lit a cigarette and offering one to Leric as he sat there silent. Leric hated small talk mind games like this but, his stress level was so high a cigarette right now seemed like a good option. The silence lingered in the air for the longest time and Leric grew tired of it.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_2210

"If you have nothing to say...Rest well when you do,” Leric said finally rising from the bench.
"Sit your ass down. You've waited this long,” Trunks replied.

Leric was unamused by Trunks and told him that his words of aggression did not work with him and that he had more important things he needed to take care of. Trunks insisted that Leric sit down but Leric was not interested in sitting with him. As Leric started to walk away Trunks decided to call Leric out saying he had an idea in his mind that he was hurting Jayne and that his actions were proving his point more. Knowing that this would lead to a fight Leric turned around to look Trunks in the eye. He knew that if he were to fight Trunks that Dorion would sense that the two of them were doing something crazy. At this moment Leric needed to do something fast.

"Her aether needs to stay stagnant," Leric stated.

“I am a scientist, an engineer of sorts. I've been to the darkest corners of science and learned much in the field of bioengineering and anatomy. I'm no fool, but I'm no absolute expert either. If this is something you can't afford to let Dorion in on I'll respect that...just be straight with me because believe it or not I can be of use," Trunks replied.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_2310

Leric sighed and told Trunks that if he were to disclose the information about Jayne to him, Trunks would be a concern in the long run. Hiding the truth was his best option because if Dorion ever compelled Trunks it would be dangerous for not only Dorion but for the group overall. Trunks disagreed with Leric’s words and stated that playing devil’s advocate was more of a risk for the group if anything.

"If you keep up this facade I'll utilize our new friend Ljrn, with her aide we can both get Jayne up and going again as I know full well how to fix her condition that you continue to induce...I could...but I can sense a struggle within you right now, the walls begin to crumble. Just like I did back then, and if you don't sit here and talk about it...the pain will consume you," Trunks sighed, “I'm not against you...so much more the opposite than you are willing to accept."

"If Jayne wakes up she will kill Dorion...right now her soul is fused with Eden and Death and if she wakes up she can be their weapon to kill him," Leric squeezes the ring tighter, "Do you understand why I must keep her unconscious."

Trunks listened to Leric’s words and knew if Dorion got a hold of this information he would go on a rampage and try to kill Eden and Death on his own. They could not afford for him to go crazed the way he normally did and be the leader Zakuro and Tuya wanted him to be. Leric expressed to Trunks that he would love to have Jayne back in the arms of Dorion but, the risk was too great. Trunks explains to Leric that he was aware of Dorion’s ability to compel and with the help of Leric the two of them could come up with a plan to keep Dorion’s power from controlling him. Trunks reminds Leric that Sasha once did the same thing with Dorion so if Trunks could learn the method from Leric they would be in the clear.

Leric tells Trunks that as much as he would love to it would be tricky so the two of them would have to work together to make this a success. Leric expressed that if he could he would be out there fighting alongside them but, administering Jayne’s medicine to keep her asleep is tricky. Trunks asks why Leric would rather fight and Leric explains to him that as a guardian he would fight battles on Dorion’s behalf in their world and to be merely just a shadow was hard on him.

Out of curiosity Trunks asks Leric if he enjoyed keeping Jayne grounded being that he learned from Zena of the relationship between the three of them in the past. Leric rolls his eyes and explains to Trunks that was Zena ‘thinks’ she knows was just a one-time predicament that she happened to hear about.

"Jayne and I don't have that much of a 'bond' as Zena assumes...has it happened...sure...but...My bond is with her brother more so than anything," Leric explains.

"Dorion and I are a lot like brothers, we have fun just doing the normal shit brothers do." He says sadly, "Gotta say watching Tuya and Zaku go was really hard on me. When you are 47 almost 48 like me, you kind of take a look back and realize life wasn't about you, and your actions, beliefs, mannerisms, and even the way you carry yourself changes. Maybe give it a try and see where it takes you. For once in your life be true and honest with yourself. I was a trained soldier up until these last 2 years. In that short of a time I've grown and by Hydaelyns blessing been given a second chance at life." He clutches the pin at his shoulder. "Shiva won't try to awaken Jayne, not if I can prevent it. If Hydaelyn really wants us to save this world she won't even attempt to have Jayne awakened. If she does I'll have to kill Hydaelyn somehow."

Leric smirks at hearing Trunks age and places a hand on his shoulder while laughing,"48 huh...when you live another 517 come back to me.”

Trunks look on in surprise hearing Leric’s actual age which brings a common laugh between the two men. As Trunks and Leric speak together, Trunks advises that Leric use his home to get what he needs for Jayne. Trunks explains that he has many herbs and chemicals that create concoctions that might aid Leric. As Trunks tries to hand Leric the keys a shadow moves from the corner.

Out of the clearing a certain man comes into view that Trunks hadn’t seen in some time, Leric’s twin brother, Jai.

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_2510

“Yo man,” Jai laughs, “Did you really think that Leric was out here alone. You better pray this plan of yours works because Dorion is pretty smart here.”

“Jai, I think after the plan Trunks and I devised I feel that it would be best for you to get in on this and get the supplies when I need them,” Leric explains.

“‘Kay...I can sneak in and out of a situation no problem unlike you Mr. Father Time,” Jai jokes.

“Jai, this is a serious matter,” Trunks chimes in.

“I know,” Jai says seriously, “I just needed to lighten the room, my guy. Listen I think its best we head inside before the prince realizes we have snuck away. Let’s say you and I sit at the bar and discuss some things.”
   For now, the three men would be the devils in the details at Fairytail...for now Dorion would remain clueless...but for how long would that last?

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Rp_2610

Episode 23.5: Devil In The Details ( A Side Story ) Facebo43
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down