Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story )

Go down

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) Empty Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story )

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:57 pm

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E010

The silence in the room was heavy; members of The Legacy unsure of what to do. When Trunks asked everyone to give them their space Leric walked over and placed his arm on Trunks’ shoulder.

“Thank you,” he whispered to Trunks, “I’ll take it from here for a few.”

As Leric turned back around he could see that Zena already dropped to her knees crying against her brother. The pain the two of them have experienced since coming to Eorzea; no one should have to endure that. Dorion who was normally not in such a state, Leric could feel the emptiness within Dorion. Dorion wasn’t one to sob loudly but, his silence and tear-covered face said it all. Dorion was very loyal to his mother and father and prior to coming to Eorzea, he was closest to her. In recent years Dorion fought alongside his father in the Great War of Elysium. Whenever Dorion came home to the Sanguis Kingdom, he always found comfort in his mother’s words or listening to her sing. It was so soothing to him; it was something he had missed for some time. To see her before him was hard and he was unsure of how much time he would have with her at this moment.

Leric could sense the pain and decided to try and keep everyone in The Legacy away for some time, so he grabbed his rapier and began to chant a spell. The spell created an illusion around where they stood so that they could speak passionately without the others hearing any of the conversations that would be said. Leric looked over to the Queen who made eye contact with him and smiled.

“My sweet Caelin,” the queen said, “I thought I would never see you again.”

“Your Majesty,” Leric smiled, “I have missed you as well…Time has not been kind to us since coming to Eorzea.”

“I don’t think Eden knew what he was doing when listening to Lady Death. The day she possessed Amara; I knew this was not the right choice. You know I fought for us to stay in Sanguis. I never wanted to leave. I was willing to pass with my kingdom,” she explained.

The name stung to hear even to Leric; Amara was his lover in their world…the woman he planned to marry…alas time did not allow it. Even for Leric at this moment seeing Estelle before him was hard. She was like a mother to him as well and for her to call him by his middle name, he always adored that. Even though he and Jai were guardians to Dorion she treated them like they were sons to her. As he spoke to the queen, he could feel her spirit was fading fast.

“Your Majesty, if I may…”

“Leric, you know I’ve always hated formalities,” Estelle Interrupted.

“Right…Estelle…if I may…I can see your spirit is weak…I know time with you right now is limited but, if I may I would like to use my magick…to give you a chance to be here for just a bit longer,” Leric began.

“Leric, are you able to perform such a spell right now,” she asked.

“For you,” Leric smiled, “The spell is my pleasure.”

Leric reached inside his jacket and placed a small dish on the ground. Inside the dish, Leric placed sprigs of sage, vervain, and lavender into the dish. Leric’s normally jade-colored eyes turned red as he bit deeps into his own wrist allowing scarlet-colored blood to drip into the bowl. As the blood met with the herbs a flame burst into the bowl as he began to chant a series of words.

*"Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo ,” Leric chanted.

As Leric chanted the incantation a light came over Estelle and Leric walked over to her. As Leric reached out his hands to Estelle, she was able to grip his hand gently. The spell was a success, and she was able to stand before him in a solid form. Although the spell would not last long, it would give both Zena and Dorion a chance to feel their mother’s embrace once more. Estelle could see that both Dorion and Zena were still in shock, and she was unsure to even step up to her children.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E110

Leric walked over and saw that Dorion’s eyes were beginning to go blank as if his mind was wandering and Leric could tell. As Leric walked over to Dorion Zena was beginning to rise to her feet again collecting herself the best she could. Dorion began to slump over onto Leric his tears still falling.

“Dorion,” Leric whispered into his ear, “I was able to buy you some time to be with her. Please, you and Zena need this moment. Go be with her.”

“How much magick did you use,” Dorion managed to whisper.

“A lot but, a night of rest will be enough to keep me going,” Leric smiled, “This is your one shot. You may not get a moment like this again.”

Dorion rose to his feet but leaned his head into Leric’s shoulder, embracing his lover hard.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E210

“Why would you risk so much to make this possible,” Dorion whispered into his ear.

“Dorion, you have been through enough hell as is,” both lovers’ lips met and Leric cupped Dorion’s face and said, “If I can grant you this moment and keep The Legacy away for just a while, I would do this time and time again.”
   Dorion smiled and left his lover's embrace and walked over to his sister who was on the ground. Her hands were shaking and unsure of what to do. The last time Zena had saw her mother she was only 14 years of age. Zena could see in her mother’s eyes that she was even stunned to see how much she had grown up. Dorion got down onto his knee and placed his hand on his sister’s shoulder.

“Shall we go together,” he asked.

Dorion and Zena walked up to Estelle; Estelle quickly opening her arms to her children. Dorion now remembered she wore a Lavender and Egyptian musk perfume, and it was why he was in a daze during the fight. His mind went back to the trauma of her death which is why he struggled for so long. His mother’s grip on them was so gentle something he hadn’t felt in so long. For Zena, she was taking in this moment so much. In recent years she was afraid that she would forget her mother’s face but, seeing her at this moment brought her so much joy.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E310

“My children both of you have grown so much, I can’t believe I get to see you both again. Why the last time I saw you both Dorion you had just turned twenty and Zena you are your brother were both 14,” Estelle smiled.

“Mother, Delgado is,” Dorion tried to say.

“Darling, I know what has happened,” Estelle replied sadly, “Both he and your father have passed on.”

“I tried to get him out of the Veil mother, it is why I stayed in it for so long,” Zena cried, “He was so jaded by Lady Death.”

“They both were, and it is unfortunate it had to be this way,” she sighed, “We can’t control what has happened in the past, but we can do our very best to change the future.”

Even in the darkest of times, Estelle always knew what to say to warm her children’s hearts. What happened to Eden and Delgado was hard but, it showed how someone’s words and actions could change someone in a heartbeat. Eden and Delgado saw Eorzea as a way to save their family and their people. However, coming to Eorzea was the biggest mistake. Upon arrival, many struggled to adapt to the new lands or died in the process. Some escaped the Veil and lived among the Eorzeans while others kept to tradition and followed Eden’s lead. With Eden following Lady Death’s ideals, it was easy for others to follow it as well.

“I should have done more,” Dorion sighed, “If I would have stayed in the Red Veil…”

“If you stayed…you would have been one of your father’s puppets as well. The moment that sweet Selene rescued you in Haukke Manor…she brought you to Jayne. When you met Jayne, she showed you that what your father was doing was wrong,” Estelle explained.

“I should have looked out for him more though. Mother, if I stayed with him, he would have never been in that position,” Dorion sighed.

Estelle placed Dorion into her arms and pulled him close to her.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E410

“You forget your brother was not old enough to fight in the war and he was at home with Zena and I. Your brother was eager to be in battle and fight alongside you and your father. When I was no longer around to keep him safe your father and Lady Death groomed him to be a warrior and his choice was made.”

Tears fell down Dorion’s face one more as Estelle comforted her son. She knew that Dorion harbored a lot of guilt, especially all that had transpired here. Dorion was the heir to the throne, and he was trained to be an amazing king but, also taught by the best of the best fighters in order to grow. Dorion was surrounded by warlocks, witches, and the ancients that taught him how to control his power within in order to open the portal to the other worlds. It was her advisors that made sure should anything happen to Eden, that Dorion would be ready to take over the throne. What Estelle saw before she was a man whose spirit was broken by a series of traumatic events.

“Dorion Elias Castellano, pick your head up,” Estelle said sternly, “Deal with the hand that you were dealt. You of all should know you have overcome so much. Although this may not be our homelands, be the King you were taught to be. Lead those who stand with you to victory and be the sweet loving man I raised all these years. You have an amazing new family before you, treat them as I would so long ago.”

Dorion looked directly at his mother, her stern expression showed him that she meant business. Hearing her speak just now awoke that beast within him. His mother wasn’t telling him to not share his emotions when he was sad or angry but instead of wallowing in his sorrows, she wanted him to fight and strive.

“Do you understand,” she asked him again.

“Crystal,” he smirked, “You always said, El final de un camino es el inicio de uno nuevo. **  This gift that Leric has made possible today and hearing your words have made me feel something I haven’t felt in a very long time. Thank you, mother…truly…”

As Dorion and his mother shared this special moment Zena watched on with eager eyes wanting to talk to her mother. Seeing Zena’s desperation to speak Dorion looked over and walked with his mother over to Zena.

“You my young princess,” Estelle began, “I always knew would be my most fiery child…You hold so much power and you to hide it within but, I sense you are starting to see this and there is something new surrounding you…”

“I made a bond with an amazing woman mother. She sees the power just like you and she understands how much I want to fight for this world. I want to restore the balance but also understand its darkest parts. There is so much about this world we do not know yet, I am ready to see it all.”

“And so, you shall,” Estelle smiled embracing her daughter, “I see you striving and growing stronger. I see you discovering even parts of this world that have been hidden for centuries. You have always wanted to see the world. I wish I could have let you understand Elysium better. Let Eorzea become your Elysium now.”

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E511

“Mother, I wish you could be here with us to experience the world we are trying to create,” Zena said with tears welling in her eyes.

“I wish I could too, and I will be here but, in spirit. I will say…When Elysium fell, I felt this energy I can not explain. I may have died there but, that evil woman has me trapped in her staff. The amount of souls Lady Death holds is unimaginable. At first, I was afraid to be here but, as I traveled with her, I could sense the light this world has.”
   “What do you mean,” Dorion asked.

“At first everything was so unclear but, as I prayed for clarity it was as if the gods of this world heard my prayers. They call it the lifestream and those who pass on live eternally through it. This voice from within told me that everything was going to be okay. It told me that there would be righteous actions taken and for now to watch over those who were enslaved by Lady Death,” Estelle explained.

Estelle went into further detail of how she remembered Famine possessing Jayne and how badly she wanted to help her escape. She spoke of the young miqote male who was trapped within Lady Death’s airship. She said that the young man’s name was Bon and how he was a relative of Himura. Dorion recalled Trunks talking about him and had been eager to save him. Estelle shared with Dorion, and Zena that Bon was okay and in fact just working as a slave to keep the ship running. Lady Death had no intention of laying a finger on Bon, to begin with; in fact, she just wanted to give Trunks the illusion that his brother was in grave danger.

“She is a sick fucking woman. I can’t wait to tear her to pieces,” Zena said stomping her foot.

“Now that is some language I never allowed,” Estelle said tickling her daughter, “No princess of mine talks like that…unless…provoked by a deep emotion.”

Zena felt embarrassed for saying such things in front of her mother which left Dorion and Estelle to laugh at her panic. As great as it was to have this moment, Dorion knew it wouldn’t be for much longer so he took it all in the best that he could. Zena could sense it too and look up at her mother with such caring eyes.

“I know you both feel it,” Estelle sighed, “I can feel it too…the energy surrounding me right now is weakening and I don’t know how much more I can hold onto this.”

“We have had the opportunity of borrowed time. Before you go…I have to ask what do you know,” Dorion asked.
   “I know this…Lady Death is afraid. She is drawing straws at this time, and she too knows her time is borrowed. Summoning the Primals is part of her plan to grow stronger and through some of them she had gained a few abilities. However, even with the power she has gained it can all be taken away by you and The Legacy taking them out,” Estelle explained.

“So we defeat them…we defeat her… it's just that simple,” Zena smiled to Dorion.

“Yes, however, she possesses a few stronger creatures from Elysium…that…are powering her ship…”
   “Mother what do you mean,” Dorion asked confused.

As Dorion spoke the air around them grew thick and they could feel the force around them beginning to break apart. As Estelle spoke to them they could see that even in spirit their mother was in pain.

“I wish to speak more but,” Estelle tried to say.

“Then in time,” Dorion smiled, “Until then, this is where we must part ways.”

“Mother, I don’t want to see you struggle any more, whatever may have come from Elysium we will handle it and we will finish the mess we have created,” Zena explained sadly.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E711

Estelle raised her weakened arms to say goodbye to her children one last time.

“I am so proud of both of you. Even though life wasn’t as I envisioned it to be I am…so proud of you both. Please stay strong and know that I am always with you. I love you both so much,” Estelle smiled.

“I love you mother, thank you for everything you have done for us,” Dorion and Zena both replied.

As soon as the two spoke the air around them burst and the barrier came down leaving them now exposed to the rest of The Legacy and Leric once more.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E810

Dorion sat down on the ground where his mother once stood and held his head. There was so much information to process but, he knew that her words stuck with him. For so long he felt plagued by her death to know now that she knew it was all part of Lady Death’s scheme and she held nothing against Dorion for what happened. If anything, Dorion now felt that he needed to destroy death sooner and faster.

“Dorion…”

“What’s up,” Dorion replied to Zena.

“Do you think we can stop her,” Zena sighed.

“With the knowledge we have she has nothing to stand on any longer…if anything we pick ourselves up and move on from here. If you need a night to process what just happened. I will not hold it against you but for now…the time for grieving is over,” Dorion said rising to his feet.

Zena rose to her feet and pressed onto her linkpearl.

“Ruby…can you come here please…”

A portal appeared from behind Dorion and Ruby came out stern and gave Zena a stern look. Zena knew that Ruby was a bit upset since she left Fairytail without telling Ruby where she was going. The one thing Zena asked of Ruby she had just done. The look Zena gave Ruby was as if she already knew she had fucked up but, once Dorion spoke to Ruby…she understood why Zena disappeared the way she did.

“I know what I did was wrong but, just as you did before me…this will not happen again,” tears began to form in Zena’s eyes, “I want to go home…I am tired and I have a lot to process and share with you.”

Ruby nodded her head and began to head back to Fairytail with Zena.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E910

After speaking with The Legacy Dorion turned behind him to see Leric sitting on a barrel. He looked tired and as if he needed to go back to Fairytail.

“Leric, thank you for what you did for us today, I am really grateful to have that moment,” Dorion smiled.

“Of course…what did she say,” Leric asked.

“More than I anticipated…” Dorion sighed.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E1010

Dorion explained to Leric that there were more things from Elysium than the two originally knew. Leric questioned if there were more captives or just spiritual beings from their lands. Dorion was unsure for now but the more he spoke on the matter the rage inside him grew.

“I’ve never wanted to see her die so fast,” Dorion exclaimed.

“Then we will take her out, Mo grá***…we will I promise you that,” Leric said calmly.

“Oh, I know we will there is no doubt now,” Dorion smirked.

As the two began to walk away Leric could feel the spirit within Dorion growing strong. For now, Leric remained unsure if this was a good or bad thing but, for now, he wouldn’t ask any more questions and observe from the distance.

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) E1110

TRANSLATIONS
star 1 : If I cannot bend the will of Heaven, I shall move hell.
2 stars  : The end of one path is the start of a new one.
3 stars : My Love

Episode 34.5: Remember Me...Part II ( A Side Story ) Facebo59
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down