Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 38: “The Hostages”

Go down

Episode 38: “The Hostages” Empty Episode 38: “The Hostages”

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:49 pm

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 0027
In the dimly lit meeting hall of Fairytail, tension hung heavy in the air; The Legacy gathered around discussing plans for what was as they kept the place dark only lit by flickering candlelight. Some leaned against the walls, their arms crossed, while others sat with furrowed brows, deep in thought.

In the Main hall, the Chaos sisters gathered around with their father, Lucifer. The four sisters seemed to be in a deep conversation about how to protect their home. With a sense of purpose, they began to consult each other, their voices low and murmuring.

"We must ensure the safety of the guild hall in the absence of The Legacy," A’mara spoke, her voice soft yet commanding, "We cannot afford to leave it vulnerable to outside threats."

Nyx nodded in agreement, her eyes gleaming with a hunger for protection.

"We shall secure the defenses," she suggested her voice a whisper that seemed to echo in the silence, "Stockpile supplies and do what we can to protect those behind. I may not know this group yet but, you seem to give them your heart for some reason so I shall follow for now."

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1108
Sasha's gaze hardened, her jaw set with determination, "And we shall station each of us at every entrance…No enemy shall breach our defenses while we stand cautious."

Peering from the corner of the room Kasdeya, decided to speak, "But we must also be prepared for unseen threats but that’s okay…should Haruka try to send any minions our way, disease, and infection lurk in the shadows, waiting to strike when least expected."

Together, they stood as guardians of the guild hall, their unity a frightening shield against any who would dare to threaten their sanctuary. Meanwhile, the remaining members of The Legacy began to form a plan for what they needed to do. Trunks had just stomped his way upstairs leaving a trail of destruction in his wake. After his wards and extra protection against any form of infiltrations he had placed upon his room had failed to protect the only family he had left…he made his way down to the private chambers to speak to anyone around.
As he made his way down the hall, he could hear yelling from Leric as he spoke in an unknown language to Yue. Carefully Trunks opened the door and saw Yue; he could see by Yue’s face he was trying to diffuse and calm Leric down. Even Delgado and Jai were there trying to hold Leric back from going off any further.

“Bí cúramach, mar má fhágann mé, beidh cúis mhaith agam le scrios,” Leric shouted to Yue. (Be careful, because if I leave, I'll have a good reason to destroy!)

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 281

Trunks could hear how frustrated Leric was, and he too expressed how he felt to Yue. Yue understood that both men were frustrated for the same reasons. Trunks was upset because his own technology failed to protect the house when it interfered with the blood magick that the others used to lock down the house during his absence whereas Leric was upset due to his wife and husband being in danger.  

"I need to know what you can tell me about illusions created from blood magic,” Trunks decided to ask.

"Trunks, I don't have the proper answer for you. None of us do at the moment...Azazel was consumed by Rufus...or so we thought...This has Haruka's name all over it and at the same time...Nyx thinks something else...we will need to extract Azazel's blood and bring it back...that is all I can say," Yue sighed.

"You don't understand Master Akane...I feel like I am helpless; I want to give everyone a fighting chance," Trunks tried to explain.

“I know,” Yue sighed, “Let’s gather with the others for now and see what the plan is.”

As Yue Trunks and the others headed for the main hall, Yukio entered the room slowly. After being informed of the current situation, her and Yue decided to end their honeymoon early. She went to stand next to Kuro, who was leaning against the pillar of the stairs with his arms crossed. He was looking dead ahead without really looking at anyone in particular, and Yukio could practically see his aether taking form of his newer power of black ice. Despite being white as snow, his aether was pitch black as night, and his eyes showed nothing but murder as he didn't even notice Yukio walk up.

"Kuro, are you alright?" she asked quietly.

Kuro shook his head without looking at her, "No."

As Yukio shuttered from the coldness of Kuro’s actions, the doors of Fairytail swung open with enough force to nearly shatter their hinges; Tuya's eyes were glowing red…her mood was something primal, something wanting to finally be set free.

“WHERE THE FUCK IS SHIVA,” Tuya exclaimed.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 379

With the doors being slammed open the way that they were rushing out of the personal chamber hall was T’yago and K’enion. The two happened to be taking care of the kids with Anthi but, as soon as they heard the commotions that were going on, they knew they needed to head back to the main hall and assist the others.

“Tuya…I know this isn’t the welcome home you wanted,” T’yago said nervously, “But it…it...seems she is missing with the others.”

"We will help find them,” K’enion added trying to also calm the current situation

Everyone watched T’yago and K’enion did their best to diffuse Tuya but before Yue could react Rufus also returned to Fairytail and made his way down the hall to where he daughter was. Rufus opened the door and looked in to see that Scarlet was upstairs in her room. Rufus placed a hand on Tristan's shoulder to comfort him before kneeling down to Scarlet. He held his hand out to her and waited for her to jump into his arms.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 482

"Come here, Princess. I've got you,” Rufus said calmly.

Tristan, even so young, his expression remained cold but deep down anyone could see he was fighting back tears...the minute Rufus entered the room Scarlet burst out into hysterics grabbing onto her Dad.

"Daddy...mommy is not okay...she got hurt really bad,” Scarlet cried as she held on tightly to Rufus.

As Rufus gently rubbed his daughter’s back, he could see Isabella sitting silently; her face looking a bit bothered as she kept her hand on a little green crystal she had been playing with. Rufus knew that crystal well, it was the crystal that allowed future Isabella to see moments or track anyone she was thinking of.

"It's okay, Princess. I know. And we'll get her back," Rufus tried to said calmly before turning his attention to Isabella, "Izzy, show me what you saw. Please. We need every bit of help that we can get to get everyone back."

Isabella looked at Rufus sadly and handed him the crystal nervously she decided to speak, "I'm sorry Uncle Rufus...it’s scary."
As Rufus touched the crystal...almost everyone felt the connection instantly...it stopped everyone in the guildhall in their tracks. A vision of Zena and Shiva singing with the children when suddenly the linkpearl went off. As Shiva tried to answer a sigil appeared on the door before her as the door slammed open.... a blast of air instantly pushing anyone in the way down however Shiva used a shield of ice to protect her and the children as Azazel stood before them!

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 579

Instantly the group could hear Zena screaming for the children to run but, little Scarlet tried to help by using her orb...only for Azazel to aim it towards her...Zena got in the way of the blast knocking her back down and as Dorion and Jayne ran into the house Azazel snapped his fingers sending them into an unknown portal. Zena continued for Shiva to escape with the children but Azazel pulled Shiva into a portal as well and while Zena stood there with the children Azazel slashed her from her neck down to her waist allowing her to collapse to the floor and Scarlet to block the twins from the flying blood.
“Say hi to your Dad for me,” Azazel laughed as he left the children with the illusion of Zena in the basement.

Rufus placed Scarlet back in Anthi's arms and handed the crystal back to Izzy.

"I'll be back with your parents," Rufus said sternly.

As he stood up, the heat began to rise exponentially within the confines of the room. His clothes burst into flame and his skin reduces itself to ash until all that remains is his true self. His body is covered in flames as even his weapon changes shape. But the oddest part of his appearance right now is that the flames harden atop his head, forming a crown of blazing horns.

As Rufus left the personal chambers to find the rest of The Legacy everyone began to gather in the main hall where tensions were high. Leric was leaning against the wall as Nyx worked her magic trying to find the portal to open the location in which Azazel was located. Yukio continued to try and work on getting Kuro to speak but, the more she tried to the colder his expression remained.

Yue stood alone watching everyone feeling nothing but a heavy burden upon his broad shoulders. His eyes which were normally so stern now reflected the weight of guilt and regret. His sire, the one who had turned him into a creature of the night, now stood at the root of his guild and family's problems.

"She was my creator," Takeshi murmured to himself, "But I should have ended her existence when I had the chance."

In the heart of an ancient forest, bathed in the ethereal glow of moonlight, Nyx, a powerful mage, stood at the apex of a mystical ritual. Her slender fingers danced with arcane energy as she channeled the forces of magic around her, weaving spells of divination and discovery. Her eyes, a piercing shade of violet, flickered with determination as she delved deeper into the realm of the unknown.

While Yue stood deep in his thoughts, Nyx continued to walk around the main hall tracing the steps Azazel took on Shiva and Zena to find a trace of his magick left behind. She knew if she could use her tracking skills locating him would be easy. She continued to keep a hushed tone as she worked carefully on an incantation. As the final words of her incantation left her lips, a sudden surge of energy erupted from the ground beneath her feet. A rift in reality, shimmering with iridescent light, began to form before her eyes. Nyx's heart raced with anticipation as she realized what lay before her—a portal, a gateway to where Azazel took the others!

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 681

“There,” she said, “That is the way to finding him…once you are there you will find the others…for now all I ask is that you bring back Azazel’s blood…I need to analyze it.”

“Say Less,” Tuya said as she and the others made their way into the portal.

As the members of The Legacy gathered before the portal, they stepped forward into the swirling vortex of magick and light. The portal pulsed and shimmered around them, transporting them across dimensions or so it felt.

When they emerged on the other side, they found themselves standing on the rugged terrain of Mare Lamentorum, a lunar landscape bathed in the eerie glow of the silver moon above. The ground beneath their feet was rocky and uneven, scattered with craters and fissures carved by ancient cosmic forces.

"This is our next challenge," Leric muttered, “We’re on the moon.”

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 776

For a moment it left everyone in awe, how did they end up here while others like Kuro, it didn’t phase him, being in Limbo for several years he traveled to places like this with Hades and Persephone. He merely crossed his arms and looked at the ground while waiting for everyone to get their bearings. Yukio on the other hand, had eyes wide as she looked around.

"Is this..." Yukio gasped, "The moon?!"

Tuya herself was way too confused and yet she was suddenly very quiet while looking around nervously.
Rufus on the other hand was unfazed but, a hissing voice seeped from between his teeth, "I forget sometimes your moon is white."

“Legacy,” Yue said into the link pearl, “T’yago, Lucifer, The Sisters, and I will remain here at Fairytail with Anthi and the children and Leric…レリック、人間性を消しなさい,”

Yue spoke in an unusual tongue for a moment leaving the Legacy to not fully understand. As the group looked at Leric, an extreme transformation began to unfold within him. Whatever Yue had said left Leric with a dark aura, a creature of pure instinct, driven by an insatiable thirst for blood and power, he was ready for battle. Before the group could ask him if he was okay, Leric’s eyes seemed focused as he spoke coldly for just a moment.

“Yes father,” he said simply.

Rufus who wasn’t far away from Leric noticed the sudden change in him and as soon as Leric bolted a head to find the others…The Legacy followed closely.

Leric and Rufus ran intensely focused on the road ahead of them. They followed a narrow path through and headed towards where Azazel waited for them. This time Azazel took the form of a Xaela, his rugged features etched with determination as he gazed upon The Legacy before him. His piercing eyes stared at them with respect and anticipation for the battle they were about to take part in.

As he stood there talking to everyone, he smiled while Hades, Dorion, and Shiva hung from aetherial chains while Zena leaned against a rock extremely wounded, and Jayne looked as if he had beaten her for a bit. This wasn’t just a kidnapping but, a personal attack on the Legacy and they were ready to kill Azazel.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 874

"Welcome Legacy, shall we dance,” he laughed darkly.

Rufus smiled as he jetted forward, melting the ground he hovered above as he grabbed Azazel by the throat.

"Gladly," he growled.

There was something cold about his voice as he let his aether surge and ignite the manas Azazel screamed in pain, Rufus did nothing but hold him and send more flames into the man's body before flying into the air and slamming him hard into the roof of the cave before letting him drop down to the ground.

Azazel fells back down and tried to speak, "Ah the whore's soon to be...welcome..."

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 980

Leric was heated; the sight of his wife and husband it pissed him off. Before anyone could stop him Leric rushed in and took a direct shot to the neck from Azazel. Leric fell back holding his neck in pain while Azazel mocked him.

"Been awhile," he laughed, "Missed me Ler?"

Yukio looked at the group behind Azazel with worry, going to aim her bow at the man but was disoriented from the sight of her friends, causing her arrow to fly past the man's face instead of hitting him.
As Yukio tried to strike Azazel he struck her back and hard this time his flame burning her skin as he watched Kuro intently.

"I plan to take them both to hell with me tonight," he laughed.

Tuya stared at the people being chained up and instantly went into a rage to try and rip the chains apart to free the people. Luckily for her, she was going through a Chaghan Rage, so she barely felt the pain of being stopped.

"Tu...ya," Shiva whispered nervously.

Kuro grits his teeth as he watched Azazel hurt Yukio, then looked behind him at Hades.

"Damnit all..." he whispered under his breath as he rushed forward to clash swords with Azazel.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1072

Azazel looked up toward Hades as he used the end of his sword to knock the wind out of Kuro

"Don...n’t touch him..." Hades fought to say.

Trunks turned to K'enion with a blank stare. He shook his head and pointed his gun at the ground. A bolt of lightning came lashing out of the barrel and what appeared to be into the ground at his feet. The lightning blasted him directly.

"Go fuck yourself." Trunks growled.

"Ah, Himura I remember you...we met so so long ago,” Azazel said through pain.

With Trunks full of momentum K’enion knew she had to do the group proud and give it her best shot with a widened wicked grin on her face, K’enion’s axe was raised into the air as it burst into black and blue flames, and with a quick swing down, she slammed into his shoulder, a massive explosion happened behind him as the rest of the energy blew his shoulder open. Azazel fell back hard...he stumbled for a bit as the explosion rocked him

"For that your friends shall suffer!"

Rufus took the pummeling Azazel was getting from K'enion as a distraction to try and get people free. However, he did not expect the ward that Azazel placed on the other only to take a blow meant for one of them in his back.

"So why the change Ruby...oh wait I have to call you Rufus now...I guess that's how you and the whore ended up with Scarlet right,” Azazel mocked as fought off K’enion.

Zena gritted her teeth and with what strength she had she yelled out, "Fuck you!"

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1167

Leric had enough of this...he looked at Rufus with cold eyes as well...this was Rufus' fiancé and his sister-in-law. Leric's eyes turned bright green as he flew forth and stabbed Azazel in the rib...Azazel stumbled back in pain.

"B…bastard," he hissed.

Yukio's eyes looked between Hades and Kuro, her ears twitching slightly as she began to wonder. Shaking her head, she aimed her arrow once more, having two more appear as her gaze narrowed.
"Release our friends!" she shouted as she let loose all three arrows at once.

As Yukio’s arrow flew through the air, two flew and hit Azazel's rib where Leric just hit, and one hit his upper shoulder where K'enion hit, resurfacing the pain as she fought through her own; leaving Azazel to fall back.

"You stupid little,” he growled.

With each passing moment, Tuya's rage was continually blinding her. Tuya stops trying to get the other free and instead turns her attention towards Azazel and swings wide to try and cleave him in two.

Azazel turned to Shiva, "Is this your fiancé...perhaps she should meet the end of my sword!"

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 12184

Azazel rushes towards Tuya and slashed her leg as Shiva screams out to Tuya! As Shiva screamed out to Tuya, Kuro's mind was distracted; seeing Hades hanging injured made him even angrier, and he tried to come behind Azazel with his sword while his back was turned. Azazel wanted to keep playing mind games with Kuro.

"I am going to show you what I am capable of..." he shouted as he slammed Kuro straight into a nearby rock!
With everyone falling to Azazel, K'enion sighed while tilting her head to one side, her body twitching a few times. K’enion quickly threw her axe into the air, placing a hand on Azazel before suddenly teleporting to the axe. She grinned wide and wild, the axe again bursting into black and blue flames before she suddenly teleported back to him, her hand having put a marker on his body, the axe slammed down across his chest, and again a blast came from the rest of the impact, blowing the ground open and flames blowing from it. Azazel...fell hard onto the ground...The Legacy was good he had to admit but now he needed to make them fight harder and hurt one of their own.

In a dramatic turn of events, Azazel made the decision to release Hades from the aethereal chains that he was bound to. As Hades stumbled forward, bewildered by his newfound freedom, Azazel's eyes gleamed with an evil intent; with a swift and calculated motion, he positioned himself in front of Hades. As Hades hesitated, a glimmer of suspicion flickered in his eyes, but it was too late…Azazel drove the blade Hades’ rib leaving him with the tase of blood in his mouth as his body tried to understand the wound. Looking down at his waist, Hades found himself rocking deliriously as he felt faint and fell to his knees.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1367

As Azazel was focused on Kuro, Rufus thought it would be a good idea to attack as well but instead Azazel took a swing at him knocking him back only giving Zena to strain herself further and try to reach out to her fiancé. As she tried to move, she could see Rufus end up stabbed by Azazel.

"Rufus," Zena cried out as blood fell from his injury.

The more Zena moved the more her injuries worsened, and Hades was in no condition to help but he did his best to try and crawl over to her and try to stop her…but he too was so badly injured from the fight. Yukio watched in horror as Hades was trying to crawl to Zena.

"Hades!!" She yelled as her hands started to shake, feeling hopeless to help her friend.

"Do..n't worry about me... I'm... I'm ok..." Hades said as blood poured from his mouth.

Azazel used Hades talking to Yukio as a chance for him to take a swing kicking her into a series of rocks! With Yukio down on the ground, Tuya tried to do her best to strike Azazel as well but he took this as a chance to swing at her pinning her against a pile of rocks within the cave.

With everyone falling left and right, Kuro's aether was oozing from him like a demon was possessing him. His eyes were glowing like jet-black voids ready to destroy everything in his path. Seeing Azazel hurt Hades and Yukio, you could see his breath every time he exhaled. Gripping his sword, he slid his free hand over it, turning it into his black ice, then took one step back, getting ready to leap forward. Gritting his teeth, he flashed forward, leaving behind a small crater where his foot pushed off. In the blink of an eye, his sword through Azazel's ribs just like he had just done to Hades, his face so close to the man's that his eyes looked at him like looking into his soul.

"I'll show you real pain," he muttered under his breath.

The blood instantly poured from Azazel's mouth; Kuro took such a huge hit on the man! Azazel stumbled and fell to the floor trying to gain his composure while Hades looked up worried to Kuro. He held his wound trying to stop the bleeding and he tried to call out to Kuro.

"Don't...slip...in..to the darkness..." - Hades was worried for Kuro.

With what little strength Azazel had he wanted to hurt another one of the kidnapped members, he used his magick to unleash the chains that held Dorion as Dorion rolled down the rocks gasping for breath just trying to move. Before Dorion could move, Azazel raised his foot and stomped hard on his chest; Dorion cried out in pain...if the spikes on Azazel's shoes would hit the right way...he could pierce Dorion's heart!

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1459

With Dorion hurt, Rufus pushed himself to his feet as something inside of him finally snapped. Rufus began to slowly move towards Azazel, each step instantly causing the ground under his feet to boil. He's had enough of Azazel's taunts; and he plans to make it known right now.

"Bastard, I'm about to make you eat your own heart, heal you, and then make sure that when you die, your soul will burn for all eternity,” he growled.

Rufus grabbed Azazel by the jaw and squeezed it shattering the bone and all of the teeth. However, the man didn’t bleed out due to the flames instantly burning the wounds shut. Rufus pulled back his hand, shoved it through Azazel's chest, and ripped out what remained of the man's heart. Without missing a beat Rufus shoved the still-beating organ into Azazel's mouth and upper-cuts the man to bite down with the remnants of his jaw. And right before Azazel has the chance to even register the pain, Rufus engulfed him in flames that return the man to how he was before Rufus got his hands on the man, if not a bit traumatized.

Zena watched in fear...she had never seen that side of Rufus before...she watched as they danced before her and as soon as Rufus was done with Azazel...the man was left trembling struggling to lift his sword...his voice remained muted but his eyes screamed fear of what was.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1557

With Rufus already doing as he did, Leric was furious...how dare Azazel almost kills his husband?! Leric spoke in another tongue and flew forth taking Azazel down as he began to tear his chest open. Azazel screamed out in pain as Leric was animalistic towards him!

With Leric on the move, Yukio coughed from being slammed into the rocks earlier, regaining her bearings as she panted lightly. She looked at Kuro worriedly, this is truly a side she hadn’t seen of him before and she wasn't sure where it was coming from. She ran up to him and put her hand on Kuro's shoulder.

"Calm. Down. You're no good to anyone like this. Lend me your strength," She said as she drew back her bow again, aiming it at Azazel, "Touch my arrow!”

Azazel let out a roar in pain...sparks of black light poured from his injuries his magick flickering before them!

"Just you wait Legacy you are no match for those you will face! I will regain my power and take you down,” Azazel tried to say but at this point he was barely standing.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1645

After Yukio Tuya lets out a roar, her rage finally take over her entire being. Odin remained inside to guide her body as her instincts took over. She abandoned her axe entirely, instead opting to grab Azazel by the throat. Tuya jumped directly into the wall and slammed the man several times into the wall as she ran up the wall and over the roof, dragging Azazel along the way leaving bits and chunks of him along the way. Tuya dropped down to the ground, landing directly on Azazel's spine where she pinned him in place and began biting at his neck, ripping off piece after piece before grabbing his arm and reversing the elbow joint; she had gone completely feral at this point, and all she wants is to make this man suffer.

Azazel mustered up the strength to pull another victim...this time he took the final remaining person off the chain. He grabbed Shiva by her throat while turning to the others.

"Ah, the Goddess of Ice...the sickly goddess of Ice...shall we share with The Legacy how much of a Liar you are?"

Azazel held the blade to her neck for a moment as Shiva looked at the others with tearful eyes. - "But as much as I want to kill you, I was told you are sort of off-limits...As Wrath does not condone these kinds of things...Instead, Azazel held his sword to Shiva's clothes revealing something The Legacy was not aware of. With a cruel smirk, Azazel extended his blade onto her clothes, crackling with dark energy. A burst of flame erupted from the weapon engulfing the delicate fabric of her dress. The flames licked hungrily at the layers of cloth, leaving behind nothing but ashes among the burnt layers.

As the smoke cleared, the woman stood exposed, her pregnancy no longer hidden beneath layers of fabric. Her eyes widened in fear as her biggest secret was now revealed. The flickering light cast eerie shadows across her face, highlighting the turmoil within her. Azazel's laughter echoed through the cave, a chilling sound that left the Legacy confused about how this was all possible.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1739

Yukio's eyes went wide upon seeing Shiva's abdomen.

"She's... pregnant,” Yukio whispered in shock.
For a moment Tuya stood quietly before Rufus walked over and touched her shoulder, “Don’t worry, I was shocked too. You get used to it." And as if just carrying out a casual conversation, he doesn't even look at Azazel as he stabs the man in the gut.
As Rufus continued the assault on Azazel, Tuya snapped out of her confusion as she looked towards Azazel. She slowly walked towards the man dragging her axe behind her with a grin.

"Hey, demon boy, guess what. You just gave me more of a reason to kick your ass,” Tuya yelled as she threw her axe hard to pin him to the ground using the axe as a javelin.
Azazel fell hard to the ground while Shiva tried to cover up her body; she was so scared of what the others would do now. Azazel used what magick he had left to strike again he began to shoot flames again and before anyone could react, he tossed his sword striking Hades in the waist again blood began to pour more and then he skated over to Jayne before burning her onto her neck.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1827

With the danger now getting closer to Shiva and the other Tuya grabbed her axe and slowly approached the man. She finally had him exactly where she wanted him. Tuya stabbed the handle through the man's back, pinning him to the ground before she lifted up his face to look into her rage-filled eyes.

"Guess what, fucker. You pissed off the wrong bitch. A little history lesson for you. I lost my children in the past. Twins. Both daughters. And I didn't think I would ever find love again, but I did and wouldn't you know it, some ass-hole thinking he can break us comes along and does some of the worst things he can…then you show me that my fiancé is pregnant. Now I'm not entirely sure how, but something tells me that it's my child. Even if it's not, I plan to raise it as mine. I would tell you to pass on a message to Haruka, but Rufus there wants revenge, and he has claim over your soul. So, fuck off, you rotten piece of shit,” Tuya screamed as she pinned Azazel down to the ground.

Tuya put a foot on his shoulder and pulled with all of her might to rip the man's head and parts of his spine right off his body. She then drops the man's head on his body as Rufus went to claim his prize. By incinerating the man's body and taking a glowing wisp that is the man's soul into his own body…the battle was over, and The Legacy surpassed another enemy easily.

Yukio called upon Yue to say that the battle was over and to bring Leric out of the beast mode he was in. Yue spoke in a tongue that Leric understood once again before dropping to his knees and rushing over to his wife and husband.

"I'm so sorry...we tried to get here as fast as we could,” Leric said holding onto Dorion.

“It’s…fi…ne,” Dorion managed to say, “You…did…wh…at you…cou…ld.”

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 1929

Shit shit shit shit shit, Shiva kept saying in her mind as she carefully walked back towards the others. Her heart was racing; her "tumor" wasn't sickness but a baby growing inside of her. As soon as Tuya calmed down she ran straight towards Shiva and took her into a strong hug. As Tuya hugged her tears began to fall instantly from Shiva’s eyes.

"I didn't want to hold you all back...I thought I could do it all,” she managed to as she used her magic to restore her dress.
As Shiva and Tuya had a moment, Kuro didn't even look at anyone else, and his sword disappeared from his hand as he ran towards Hades and knelt down, holding his head in his arms as he used his ice-cold aether to help stop the bleeding from Hades' wounds.

"I'm here now... try not to move too much,” Kuro whispered.

As Yukio came up behind them, kneeling and putting her hand over Kuro's, joining their aether together to help Hades as she looked at the two, "Hades... I'm so sorry..."

With what little strength Hades had he smiled at the two of them before trying to gently kiss Kuro, "You kept...your promise...you found me..."

Kuro held Hades' hand against his face as he looked down at him worriedly, but then blushed when he pulled him down for a gentle kiss. Kuro returned the kiss tenderly and Yukio's hand flinched slightly, looking at the two with shock as it all began to make sense. What in the twelve happened with these two while she and Yue were away? She blushed a little and decided to focus on healing Hades, looking down at his wounds and focusing her aether.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 2021

While Yukio worked on healing Hades…Rufus slowly began to calm down and turn back into his human form as he dropped to his knees while picking up Zena. Zena half awake began to look as Rufus; this was the side of him she knew so well. She went to speak but Rufus began to calmly speak before she could.

“I'm sorry it took me so long to get to you, Princess,” Rufus sighed.

"It's, ok...tell me is...is Scarlet okay,” Zena managed to say.

Rufus nodded as he bit into his wrist and pressed the fresh wound to her lips, "Drink up. And she will be once she sees you again. Our little Firestar was so worried for you."
While Zena consumed Rufus’ blood the linkpearl began to ring once more.

"Is everyone alright...I can open up another portal...bring you guys home to heal...please bring whatever blood that was left behind. I need to see something,”: Nyx said into the linkpearl.

"About that... Think you could send us a bucket first? There's... Well, there's a lot of it. He made it personal for many of us,” Rufus chuckled darkly.

As everyone gathered the injured Yukio couldn’t help but notice that Trunks was hanging off to the side looking a bit sad. Seeing his friends hurt and getting the final confirmation that Shiva and Tuya were now bound together forever by a child…his chances with her were finally over. Seeing Trunks walk towards the entrance alone. Her ears bent back a little, and, looking at Kuro and Hades, she knew Hades was in good hands. She slowly stood and walked towards where Trunks was, gently putting her hand on his shoulder.

"I was alone for a long time too, you know...I believe there's someone out there for you but until then, please keep relying on us," she said with a simple smile.

"I said it before and I will once again...you...are truly the best of us. Being alone normally wouldn't bother me. Yet at this point watching everyone in their joy I am admittedly beyond envious. What I once had feels stolen from me and now I feel lost,” Trunks sighed.

"I know the feeling all too well but holding onto what was, will only hinder your path forward. Be present, here with us look to the future, and you can find beauty in many things. You do have love. While it may not be romantic, all of us do love you, Trunks. I hope that is enough for now,” Yukio smiled once more.

“Ny…x…” Dorion pressed his linkpearl, “Open the…portal.”

“Yes my Lord…it shall be done.”

As Nyx answered Dorion a portal appeared and it was time for The Legacy to return home.

Episode 38: “The Hostages” 2122
Episode 38: “The Hostages” Faceb133
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down