Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 33: Lackluster

Go down

Episode 33: Lackluster Empty Episode 33: Lackluster

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:16 pm

Episode 33: Lackluster 0025

The Legacy was rushed into action as another Sin was ready to reveal itself...the group quickly got themselves together knowing they were about to head into battle once more! Everyone had scattered into their inn rooms while Yue & Jayne waited patiently at the docks for the crew to arrive with their weapons.

“I spoke with one of the members of the forum,” Jayne said rushing over to Yue, “They saw Sloth make a portal and shoot into it and the whole area of Old Sharlayan feels heavy with his dark magick that it is hard to figure out where he is exactly.”

“That would explain why the streets are so empty right now,” Yue groaned, “I never knew things would get this chaotic. All of this on the eve of so much good…The Final Four…they truly are a force to deal with. I knew Lucifer said they would be a task but this…this is a bit much…”

As Jayne and Yue talked K’enion began to make her way over to the two of them trying to keep herself together and focused. Her body was still sore from getting the evil extracted from her body but, she knew she needed to be out there in battle because if she was going to say T’yago she needed to do something and quick. Not too far behind K’enion, Anthi made her way toward the rest of the group, sliding various types of rounds into her gun.

"So let me get this straight... It's even more important that we don't kill this guy...Well, at least I found a way to regain some of my powers. So, ammo won't be an issue,” She smirked.

Episode 33: Lackluster 1101

Behind Anthi, Yukio appeared armed and ready with her bow and arrow set, ready to take down Sloth. Yukio slowly walked up to her fiancé with a gentle smile, trying to hide the fact that she really didn't wish to fight again, but she knew they must. She sent a linkpearl message to Kuro earlier, hoping he would answer the call to join them in the upcoming battle. She knew he’d been gone a lot working on himself and learning about the current world, but she wished he would stay around more often; she missed him.

Yue could see the anxiety on Yukio’s face and placed his hand in Yukio's as he kissed it gently, "We got this...I am with you...once this is over and the dust settles.... we will have our day.”

As Yue spoke to Yukio, he could see that K’enion was still having trouble with her own body let alone where her head was at with all of this. He took Yukio’s hand and gently nudged her in a way to show that K’enion was upset. The two of them decided to walk over to reassure her.

Yue placed a hand on K'enion's shoulder, "You too...we have to rescue T’yago...you can do this."

K’enion nodded a bit sad and scared but she knew that if she was going to rescue the men she felt the connection to she would have to give it her all. As everyone strapped their gear on a wave of dizziness came over them as a portal began to open in front of them.

"I changed my mind...you guys are too far...you are coming to me,” the voice called.

As the portal began to close running not too far behind was Kuro where he quickly tossed himself in ready to take a tumble of his own. The group was tossed and turned before landing in the dirt. As they hit the ground what they thought was dirt quickly turned into mud as it began to pour down on them as lightning danced in the sky. Sliding next to the group Kuro found himself landing with his sword and shield ready to protect leaving Yukio in shock and full of smiles.

Episode 33: Lackluster 274

Not too far from where they all landed, perched on a stone, Sloth found himself playing with an arrow from his quiver as he looked ahead towards them.

“Hey losers,” he chuckled.

The group readied themselves as Kuro and Yukio landed the charge on Sloth. Kuro dashed to the ground, running between the rain as he took a slice at the armor the man wore, as soon as Yukio had clearance, she also drew upon her aether and summoned her bow, pulling back on the string as she aimed at Sloth,

"You can make it up to me later," she said quietly as she released her arrow into Sloth's shoulder.

"Oh I see...this is how you want to play fine,” Sloth laughed.

With Kuro and Yukio falling back to charge their next moves, Yue grabbed the sword from his hilt and ran towards Sloth as quickly as he could. Sloth slowly turned his neck to the side to see Yue coming towards him. He pretended to not care and just moved around slowly but as soon as Yue approached him, he quickly spun around shooting an arrow soaked in a glowing white liquid.

“Blood of the angel,” Sloth yelled as he shot the arrow at Yue.

Before Yue could even react...he struck Yue in the chest...inches from his heart, instantly striking Yue the group could see Yue vulnerable as he clutched his chest in pain. The normally strong warrior instantly cried out in pain leaving those around him to feel a pit in their stomachs.

"You know I wonder why Haruka wants us to keep you alive...you're not even that cool,” Sloth said looking down while standing in front of Yue.

Episode 33: Lackluster 372

Jayne quickly could see that Yue was in danger and she quickly rushed forward grabbing her cards and planning an attack towards sloth. A card zipped past the party and struck the side of his neck cutting on.

"Don't touch Master Akane,” Jayne screamed.

Yue’s cry of pain left everyone in a frenzy, even Anthi cursed under her breath before she turned to face Sloth. Anthi aimed her gun right at the man and smiled.

"Gun always beats bow. Get with the times,” Anthi shouted.

As Anthi tried to fire her weapon…as she pulled the trigger it continued to click. Anthi tried her best a few more times but somehow the weapon jammed up and backfired on her instead. For a moment this gave Sloth a bit of amusement.  

"By the Twelve you are all pathetic...but you sure are making me excited to kill you all,” he shouted.

Kuro furrowed his brows and looked at Sloth, he thought for a moment about which attack to do, and opted to draw his hand back and throw his sword directly at him.

"What's up bun boy...afraid to take me on," Sloth mocked.
It was finally up to K’enion to try and step up, she wondered if instead of going for the attack first maybe she could have the same effect that Anthi had on Envy. K’enion ran and stood in front of Sloth.

"T’yago! Please it’s me...I know you feel it. Please,” K’enion pleaded.

T'yago quickly dodged K'enion's attack and shot a small dagger toward her cutting her arm.

"I'm sorry who are you again," - Sloth's eyes were a bright purple; he had Haruka's venom in his system.

With K’enion feeling emotionally defeated, Yukio took a deep breath as she drew back her bow again, concentrating on her aether. 4 arrows formed, all with glowing blue flames at their tips.

"I'm getting real tired of Haruka's games,” Yukio yelled as she released the arrows, one going into his shoulder again, another going into his chest, one going into his thigh, and the last one close to his heart, courtesy of doing the same to her beloved.

Episode 33: Lackluster 475

Sloth felt the blue flames singe his skin and he growled in pain as he growled back at her, “You bitch!”

Almost instantly the pain went unnoticed as Yue dashed across the ground grabbing Sloth by the neck before slamming him down hard into the dirt. Sloth gasped for air as Yue held him down.

"Don't you ever talk about my wife like that!"

Yue knew what was about to happen once this fight was over...she and him would be one. Following Yue, Jayne quickly followed Yue's attack with a similar move skating Sloth onto the ground...making his skin bleed a bit. She felt compelled by her own vampiric nature to protect Yukio as Yue did…she could feel it from his aura.

With the group ready to do more, Anthi began to use her magick. She began to reverse time to heal her hand to working order and let her gun transform. As she fought with the group, her armor began to melt and shift before she spun with a loud bang from her weapon to slash at Sloth with a fancy new gunblade.

Sloth stumbled back releasing that Anthi cut him, “What is your problem psycho?!"

Kuro smirked as Anthi worked on Sloth…he was still thinking about, what Sloth said to him about death before.

"Who says I'm afraid of anything I've already seen death," he muttered as he stabbed his sword through Sloth's abdomen, making him bleed quite a bit before pulling it out and hopping backward to rejoin the group, "How's that?" he mocked.

The blood began to pour leaving the man quivering as the rain mixed with his injuries.

"Oh, just like that bitch A'mara or the afterlife...tell me what it was like," he smirked as he bled.

Episode 33: Lackluster 572

With everything that was going on Yukio felt her focus failing as she was concerned about Yue and what Sloth was doing to him. He was still grounded. Sloth knew that her focus would be on Yue for the time so he began to strike her again this time pushing her down onto the ground with a quick kick to her ribs before shooting her with an arrow of his own. Yue saw the arrow strike Yukio and as he ran to help her another arrow shot him this time directly in the back...the same white poisonous arrow that hit him before! For a moment the Legacy could hear Yue wince in pain...a sound he did not often make.

"Yue!" Jayne screamed.

As she ran over to help him, she could feel sloth grab her back her hair as he dragged her and stabbed her waist with a white blade as well! Jayne also fell to the ground shaking in pain! With so many things happening to Jayne and Yue…the protective side of Anthi kicked in. Anthi looked at the man getting his revenge on the crew, she took a deep breath and loaded fresh cartridges into her gunblade.

"I tried to play nice,” she said annoyed.

Before Sloth could respond, Anthi charged at the man and coated herself in a shell of aether before slashing repeatedly and creating small explosions all over Sloth. If nothing else, she determined to find that crystal. As Anthi attacked his skin began to break and his gear was torn open...Anthi could see a glow from beneath his left ribcage...the crystal was a bit visible to Anthi!

Episode 33: Lackluster 673

"RIBS! LEFT SIDE! FOCUS YOUR ATTACKS THERE,” Anthi screamed.

Yukio aimed her arrow once more, shooting it and hitting one of the crystals in his ribcage. As Yukio hit Sloth he smirked as he loaded two arrows into his bow as she hurt him.

"Did you mean like this?!"

Two more arrows struck Yue's back...the pain in his voice more emanated...the shaky breathing could be heard from Yue! Jayne pulled a vial from her waistband drinking it down allowing her to quickly dash and take down Sloth. As Jayne moved around, she tried to give one to Yue, but he was barely standing as is. With a pull of a lever, Anthi popped out all of the spent cartridges before sliding more in. This time around she charged in and yelled out.

"FOOOORE,” she screamed as she pulled the trigger to create an explosion to send the man upwards.

While Sloth was down for the moment, Kuro looked at Yukio and Yue. He could see the fear in her eyes but, he could see that Yue was growing weaker with each hit.

“Hang in there Yue,” Kuro yelled out.

Yue tried to get up but his hand slipped in the mud as another arrow shot into his back...his eyes flickered red and white. Making others like Anthi worry even further about his state of health. Yukio held her ribs lightly as her breathing staggered a bit, but lifted herself up as she pulled back her arrow again. She winced slightly but formed her blue flame at her arrow's tip once more.

"Haruka speaks nothing but lies! Fight it T’yago,” Yukio yelled as she shot the arrow at his ribs again, cracking the crystal within before her hand went to hold her side again.

With the crystal beginning to crack the man's breathing picked up he began to cry out, “I must not lose.”
With Yukio open Sloth began to concentrate on her more as he aimed another attack for her. With Sloth trying to stay in control more white arrows shot towards Yukio! Yue quickly jumped in the way taking the hit for her...she could see a bit of blood fall from his mouth as he looked down!

"We have to take him out Yue is in danger,” Jayne screamed, “It’s all hands on deck now!”

Episode 33: Lackluster 770

K’enion was having a hard time processing this whole moment…fighting him back and forth with the others was mentally taxing…what if they were unable to extract the crystal from his chest? K'enion sighed frowning at him, she knew it had to be done, as they did before but still, it hurt her deeper than she thought, and thus she made a dumb decision. Walking up to him, she turned him over slowly, attempting to pull the crystal, her tail, and head were very close to him though, she was quite open.

Willing to take the shot Sloth quickly pinned K'enion Down shooting her with a few arrows and looked to the group.

"I will kill her!" he yelled.

Yukio pulled back another arrow and shot directly into his shoulder, the flames from it enveloping his arm for a moment so he would release K'enion. With each hit...the crystal began to crack...the legacy almost had him.  Yue went to get up staggered he headed towards Sloth...as he stood over the man ready to take him down Sloth decided to whisper.

"You know...I kind of want to see Haruka panic over you,” he whispered.

A knife was dug into the chest of Yue...the group could feel a vibration of holy air hit them as Yue fell to his knees...a holy blade stuck in his chest...leaving him fighting for his immortal life! Jayne and Anthi went rushing to help Yue when they too got attacked by his small throwing knifes unable to stand for the moment while they removed the blades from themselves.

Kuro quickly ran over to pull the blade out of Yue's chest and spoke to him. "Hang in there!"

Kuro then quickly jumped behind Sloth, using his own blade to stab into his back as he took his own sword and sliced against his ribcage again, using his aether to shift his ice to black as his sword grew spikes all around it, stabbing Sloth in multiple places around the crystals inside him; the crystal was almost in pieces.

"You...will.. not...end m.ee..."

With Kuro on the move, K'enion blinked rapidly as she looked up from her spot, arrows sticking out of her, and for a moment, she really did not mind him pinning her to the ground, though she did attempt to break free, the pain from the arrows was too much. As Kenni took an attack from Sloth, she could see the power in his crystal flicker.

"Fuck..." he managed to say, “What is happening to me."

As The Legacy Feverishly worked to extract the crystal from T’yago's body...they were successful. K'enion watched as the crystal was fully pulled from his body. Her eyes widened as she shifted a moment, pausing. Something inside her welled up as she ran over towards him basically tackling him to the ground and mounting on top of him.

"T’yago. Please, I don't know what it is, but I need you. Just be okay...please,” K’enion cried as tears fell down her face.

Episode 33: Lackluster 869

"Why do you feel so familiar to me...but, I don't know who you are,” He managed to say while looking around.

"He reminds me of Gluttony...he didn't know who he was at first and with all his injuries....his memory was a bit foggy...maybe he needs some time to remember,” Jayne said as she tried to heal herself and those around her.
K’enion stared at him nervously, "What about something to jog his memory? Or does it need to be who he was.."

"Considering this occurred before he knew you...we might have to have Lunaria use the echo on him,” Jayne said looking down at him.

T'yago looked to the group and then to K'enion. "I remember...a cave...a purple vial...was that you?"

"It was me! You captured me and had me drink the vial. Then..we kissed and I feel connected to you,” K’enion cried.

Both Yukio and Kuro made their weapons disappear, and before Kuro had a chance to check if Yukio was okay, she rushed over to Yue's side and kneeled by him, adjusting his head so that he could rest in her lap. She looked worriedly down at him but forced a smile.

Episode 33: Lackluster 974

"Idiot, now you're going to look a mess for our wedding," she giggled softly as she brushed his hair away from his face.

Kuro only crossed his arms and sighed before smiling himself, "Such a hopeless romantic.”

Yue with what little strength he had pulled her down and kissed her lips as he broke away from the kiss, he looked at her with a slight smirk, "Here I was warning you to be safe...I am truly the idiot here aren't I?"

T'yago looked at her with sad eyes, "I...am sorry I can't fully remember it all right now...Everything is so...foggy right now...I was doing research in Southern Thanalan when I met…Who did I meet?"

"I'm willing to bet I know who you met. Though part of me wants to tell K'enion to just kiss him already. Might job a few memories and get the rest coming back,” Anthi sighed.

"Someone very evil. But I..." K’enion paused looking over towards the two right next to her and suddenly leaned in kissing him on the lips, holding for a moment before pulling back.

Almost in an instant...she saw a sharp light come over his eyes before T'yago looked at her once again. His eyes danced back and forth before looking at her once more.

"I... I felt you...I saw...everything...from Haruka to the cave...K'enion...I am so sorry what she has done to you…I am so sorry...to all of you..."

Episode 33: Lackluster 1066

Before K’enion could respond…with the strength T’yago had left he pulled her down and kissed her passionately, leaving K’enion to do the same as The Legacy looked on. Anthi smiled at the kiss and then turned her attention to Yue.

"Wait... Let me take care of something first,” Anthi said as she used her magick on Yue,  "I'm trying to speed up your metabolism to break down the poisons in your body."

Yue looks to Anthi as his shaky hand rubbed her head.

"Thanks, Kiddo," he smirked at her, "I haven't had that much holy power in me in a long time...probably a hundred years or so."

Yue looks to Anthi as his unstable hand rubbed her head.

"Thanks, Kiddo," he smirked at her, "I haven't had that much holy power in me in a long time...probably a hundred years or so."

As K’enion felt T’yago go unconscious from exhaustion…Kuro remembered learning that the book T’yago had on him needed to be destroyed. Carefully Kuro took the book from his gear and from behind him he grabbed a small blade from his hilt, placed the book on the ground, held the blade up high, and then came down with such force that the blade pierced the book completely through. For a moment flashes of light surrounded the book as it lit into purple flames....as the book turned to dust their linkpearls...began to go off.

"Legacy," Shiva called out, "The Storms in Sharlayan have stopped...were you able to stop T'yago?"

“What happened,” Yue asked.

“Father, we are relocating to our hideout in Ishgard…see you all there soon,” Leric said nervously.

Episode 33: Lackluster Ffxiv_33

Episode 33: Lackluster Faceb127
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down