Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell

Go down

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell Empty Episode 32: The Truth About Hell

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:44 am

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 0024

It was a late night in Sharlayan and most of the shops were closing up for the evening...except for The Last Stand...they stayed open to accommodate any late-night travelers or late-night gleaners who needed a quick meal...It seemed like just the right time for The Legacy to be out and about...after all, it had been a few days now...since The Legacy fought one of their own again. K'enion felt odd, her body covered in wounds, still mostly fresh. Wearing something that was suggested to her, though she did feel odd in it.

Approaching the spot, K'enion stopped to think, biting on her bottom lip, her mind wondering, 'Would they still like me? The things I did...'

K’enion felt nervous for the first time in a while and slowly walked up, head down but stayed away from them mostly. Yukio stood off to the side as she leaned against the planter, crossing her arms and closing her eyes. She felt so tired lately, thinking about what would come next as she seemed lost in thought. Suddenly Yukio was glad she was where she was as she could see K’enion from across the way. She knew she needed to rescue K’enion as she walked over to where she stood.

As Yukio made her way to K’enion, Yuriko sat at her own table sipping her tea as she tried to come up with a viable reason to have missed the battle. She knew the truth of everything herself, but she was fairly sure most of the people wouldn't understand and would hold it against her. She knew she could explain herself if she just spoke to Yue but, Yue was invested in a notebook taking notes on something rather serious so she stayed quiet for the time being.

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 1100

As Yue feverishly took notes, among the Legacy today was Lady Lunaria herself. Her skin tone still seemed a bit pale and her illness still took over her body. As Shiva sipped on peppermint tea, Yue kept glancing over to her. He could sense something about the young woman which made him question her sickness. For someone sick with an aetherial-like disease her body was shrouded in it as if she was concealing more than she was letting on. He knew just by observation…she was the only one making herself sick and he wasn’t sure why.  If there was one thing that confused Yue was that he used to be able to read her so well but since her fusion with Saint…it was hard to understand her DNA anymore. He could hear the blood rushing through her veins but the more he tried to tune in the more the magick took over her body and she could sense what he was doing. The two made eye contact for a moment before she turned away and continued to drink her tea.

Finally making her well into the café, K’enion looked up with a blush and decided to speak.

“Hey,” she said nervously.

Yuriko looked up towards K'enion and went to welcome her but, the minute she could sense K’enion’s injuries and healing body…she could hear and smell the blood rushing through her body. The smell alone was absolutely divine to Yuriko so she swallowed hard and fought hard to not leap at K’enion…she wanted to seek out help from Yue and fast.

Before anyone could react to what was occurring, Yukio rushed over to K’enion to check on her.

"Are you feeling alright enough to be walking around,” Yukio asked.

"Everything hurts, but I don't want to sit in the bed anymore, I have been in bed for a few days now,” K’enion admitted.

As Yue could hear the voices behind him, he could also feel the hunger coming off from the fledging that stood behind him. He quickly sighed and put his notebook away as he grabbed Yuriko by the shoulder gently.

"Control yourself," he said as he handed her a glass bottle filled with crimson liquid, “I understand you need to feed but right now we need to curb that hunger of yours."

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 273

Yuriko gulped as she found a glass bottle held up to her; part of her wanted nothing more than to grab it, but her instincts kicked in as she smacked it away and sent it crashing onto the floor. Yuriko wasn’t sure if the others could smell it, but she knew that the smell was hitting her harder than she anticipated. Yue sighed at Yuriko...and pulled out another.

"If you are going to become independent from Haruka...you better start listening to me," he sighed, "I can only help you so far before you slip away."

Sensing the situation in the room, Yuriko decided to make a bit of a diversion for the moment and took K’enion’s hand gently, "I understand why you don’t come over to the railing and stretch your legs.”

As K’enion and Yuriko stood away from the group, their gazes were suddenly fixed on the seaport. They stared at the distance as they looked at the lights of ships flickering nearby as the sky was filled with distant stars on the water. Behind them, the cafe's ambiance was a blend of soft music playing in the background, the clinking of cutlery, and the muffled conversations of other patrons. Just taking a moment in like this was helping the two women ease their troubles.

As Yukio stood next to K’enion she decided to speak, "It's nice here, isn't it?" She leaned her elbows on the railing as the wind blew gently past them.

“It really is,” K’enion smiled.

"You know none of us are angry with you, K'enni,” Yukio smiled, “I went through the same and I can tell you the feeling never truly goes away, but...the one thing that kept me going was knowing you were all here for me. The same offer is here for you.”

“Thank you,” K’enion said as she took a deep breath, “I really needed to hear that.”

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 371

As K’enion and Yukio took some time to talk to each other, Shiva broke away from where she was having tea to check on Yue and the others. She could sense the air right now between Yue and Yuriko was a bit heavy.

“Evening,” she stated simply.

Unaware of Shiva just yet Yuriko apologized to Yue as she drank from the vile, "Sorry... It's just... Usually when I was given a drink, it was drugged by clients that only wanted a body.” loves that it hits it so well.

Yue placed a hand on Yuriko's head and gently roughed her hair a bit.

"Haruka...all she does is abandon sweet souls like yours...I will do what it takes to help you...you just need to trust me a little okay,” Yue began before also answering Shiva, “Hey…how are you doing?”

Shiva could sense what Yue was up to and answered carefully, "I am doing okay...a few rough nights...but with the herbal tea Leric has provided me it is making me feel okay.”

“I see,” Yue said back coldly.

“Speaking of which,” Yukio said as she walked over, “How will this affect you moving forward?”

“I will be fine,” she instructed, “Leric and I will manage everything from here on out…trust me.”

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 474

As The Legacy spoke to each other, a man entered and walked onto the deck was A’mara’s father Lucifer.  Lucifer walked to the group with a sense of pride and wore a cologne reminiscent of amber. Dressed in a tailored suit and leather jacket, while his dark black and red hair cascaded down the side of his face anyone who crossed paths with him stared in awe.

“Good Evening Legacy,” he said in a deep tone.

“Lord Morningstar,” Yue said as the two embraced, “We are well thank you, we are now blessed with your presence. However, the look on your face concerns me, is something amiss?”

“It is good to see you all again, however...I wish I could say it was under less stressful circumstances...." Lucifer began, "Do you all mind coming with me...there is a lot I need to discuss."

"Actually, sir, I'm afraid that I need to take my leave. Things become significantly harder for me at night. And... I wish to keep things hidden for now,” Yuriko admitted.

Lucifer looked confused for a moment as Yuriko explained that her bloodlust was strong at the moment. Lucifer wanted to tempt the young vampire to continue to grow and drink but Yue stepped in privately explaining Yuriko’s unique situation. Lucifer had high respect for Yue and the young fledglings left by Haruka, so he wished her well as she departed for the evening, leaving the rest of The Legacy to be in his care. As they all opted to go somewhere in private a familiar pink Miqo’te appeared in the distance ready to meet up with the others.

"How ya doin', Lulu?! Haven't seen you since... On wait. Wrong timeline. Uh... This our first time meeting in this one,” Anthi admitted.

"What.Is.That,” Lucifer said asking about Anthi.

Yue sighed and smiled, "This is the time traveler of our group, Lady Anthi Oeulun."

"I have never felt so confused and yet familiar with you all in one moment,” Lucifer chuckled, "As much As I would love the casual chat...may you all please join me...I have found a space we can speak privately while we are in these foreign lands."

"Oooooh! Luci's big talk! I remember this! ...I think. Honestly, there have been several at this point,” Anthi chuckled to herself.

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 571

The group made their way down the narrow streets of Old Sharlayan but took in its unique buildings and those they passed by. There were so many sophisticated souls lingering around and it only wanted them to stay longer but they knew that it would be a matter of time before they were shifted somewhere else. They followed Lucifer into a tall building where he waved to one of the men that was at a nearby desk. He waved to Lucifer before pointing to a certain hallway for everyone to go down. Judging by the nod Lucifer gave it was as if he had already stopped by to make everything possible. The Legacy carefully followed him into a room while they shuffled into chairs by each of the desks. To make sure no one would enter the room a red glow came from Lucifer's eyes as he sealed the doors with his magick.

"I refuse to have anyone disrupt what we are about to discuss...I wanted to talk to you in private today about the Final Three and Haruka...but before I get into details...would you like to ask me any questions you may have right now,” Lucifer asked.

"Do you mind if I record this? There are people in the group not here for the lesson," Anthi asked.

"Yes, you may Lady Oeulun,” Lucifer smiled.

Yukio stood up and decided to speak first, “I do…It concerns Shiva's different timeline children. Why would Haruka want them?"

"Easy. She wants to manipulate Lady Lunaria...she knows that if Shiva comes to rescue her children...she will gain the ability to control a second primal...two primals vs. all of you...I'd say the odds are stacked, she is panicking as well...she is running out of soldiers to fight alongside her, Lucifer began.

As Yukio spoke of Shiva's future children...Shiva remained silent...her eyelashes looking like they were glistening as she held her eyes closed and continued to hold the handkerchief to her mouth.

Shiva was extremely silent before muttering a few words, "She is one sick bitch."

"Actually... Three primals. There was in fact one timeline where Haruka managed to ensnare Shiva. And Tuya followed…wherever Shiva goes Tuya follows or vice versa.

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 672

"Then it's obvious that Shiva can't go with us right? Shiva is in no condition to fight right now, it feels as though we're constantly one step behind, I want to know what the plan is,” Yukio said worriedly.

“My sickness...will not stop me...I will continue to heal alongside Jayne for the foreseeable future...I may not be able to fight but my magick is still useful...I can't be sidelined...I refuse to step down,” Shiva stood firmly.

"Then we will be careful as well to keep Shiva from turning that way Tuya doesn't follow suit,” Yue sighed knowing there was no way to stop this woman.

“I also have a question,” K’enion asked, "What of the last three? The one that took me was Sloth.”

"That is something I would like to talk about...the final three sins...Sloth Envy and Wrath...Sloth being number 3 Wrath being 2 and Envy being #1...upon looking into the spells that Haruka used...the three men have been infused with so much venom and so much dark magick...that if you wish to gather their final three crystals...there may be a side effect for all of them...upon more investigating...I have learned that their blood and aether are basically imbalanced...that even if we save them...they may not be able to fully recover...they will lose their evil...however the side effects of the dark crystals...will remain...Being that we haven't faced these three yet... it is unsure of what will happen to them,” Lucifer explained firmly.

"I feel like we should save them, if its anything like what me or Yukio went through, we can save them,” Kenion explained.

“What do we know about the man who was Sloth,” Shiva asked.

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 769

"Ah...you must be referring to the man possessed by Sloth. His name is T'yago...he was a gleaner from Southern Thanalan...The man was a speedy researcher however, the one time he took a rest...someone stole his research and took the credit...shortly after this moment...the man fell into a depression...his life's work gone in a flash...he was about to end his life when he was discovered by Haruka...somehow she promised him a spell to help him become a better researcher and when he fell for her trick...she turned him into the person he became a lazy...but POWERFUL sin,” Lucifer continued.

"I don't care what happens. I don't care if I have to kill. But I will save Sage. No matter the cost. And if he's about to die, I'll simply unlock the understanding of time in his mind. And then...he'll be just like me,” Anthi said in a serious tone, "He saved me, and I intend to do the same for him. Even if he doesn't know it."

"We will do what we can to help you Anthi...but if what Lucifer says is true...at what costs will it be...will his body be compromised....we've all seen Isabella's stone at this point...I wonder how sick he is...he is addicted to our venom...in our world....a drug that strong...could take years to recover from,” Yue sighed.

“If it will take years, then so be it. I can keep his body stable. I can even heal it through the use of time. And if he truly needs years to get over it, then I will simply lock the both of us away. What could be years for us would only be days for you,” Anthi added.

"I agree with them, despite the length of time it takes to recover.. we can't just deem them a lost cause... that would be too cruel. I want to save them,” Yukio smiled gently.

“If anything I can also say I think T’yago can change, we kissed and I could feel something within him,” K’enion began to explain.

Yue who happened to be relaxed nearly hopped up a bit almost dropping Yukio before grabbing her from falling, "You did what?!"

"We kissed...a good few times as I was...taken over,” K’enion muttered, “Look I just want to save him.

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 868

During the moment the group was silent for a bit, but just seeing K’enion talk about T’yago…they could feel the connection growing within her. They knew that they would have to do all they could to save him and K’enion knew that going into this, there was a chance he could be changed forever.  They decided that if they were going to go into this, they should talk to Lucifer more about their sins.

"I don't know much about Wrath...but from what I have gathered he is just as brutal as the other two...however...there is something you must know about your upcoming battle with Sloth...from what I understand...he had found my old Book of Shadows...a book that held the power of my four daughters,” Lucifer continued to explain.

"Please indulge us," Shiva smiled.

"During your fight with Sloth...I do request one thing...destroy the journal...I do not want that book to fall into the hands of anyone ever again,” Lucifer said sadly.

“Don’t worry Lord Morningstar,” Yue nodded, “I will personally take care of destroying it myself.”

As everyone sat thinking K’enion had an idea, "Maybe, as we fight I can focus on him, try and draw it out. It will be hard I know but...I feel connected somehow."

"Leric didn't even remember the time he was possessed...but if I do say so Lucifer...the more we head into this fight with Haruka...I can't help but feel...we are not ready...I still feel like she has tricks up her sleeves,” Yue added, "I feel her magick...I know she's angry at us...she will do anything to see us dead."

"Yue, she wanted you. I was told she wanted to use me, as a sacrifice to some primal,” K’enion tried to explain.
“What kind of primal,” Lucifer asked K’enion.

"Leviathan. She has done something to him...Sloth did not tell me much,” K’enion said sadly.

“Right,” Yue sighed, “I know our promise to Saint…we will do all we can to save him as well.”

The group knew what they needed to do and as the night continued with conversation, Lucifer decided it was time for him to turn out and check on A’mara.

"Is A'mara alright," Shiva asked.

"She's okay...I think a lot of what has happened is weighing on her mind...and she happened to catch a special moment between Yukio and Yue the other day...so she misses what she once had in our world,” Lucifer explains.

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 973

"A special moment? Did I do something to upset her,” Yukio asked.

"When I broke away from kissing you...I did see her walk away...she misses what she had in our world...I felt it...Most of you may or may not know this but, in our world, she was engaged to Leric,” Yue explained.

"Right... In this timeline, Leric is married to Dorion and Jayne. There were a few where they got back together, but...I don't know. Things usually end up better with A'mara, not with him. As much as I hate saying that” Anthi said.

“I wasn't around to fix a lot of what has happened...that I must apologize for...prior to coming to this world. I was sealed away...I lost my mind in my old world...I was put to sleep in a chamber by Dorion's father,” Lucifer sighed.

Yue jumped into the conversation worried the chat would go wrong, "And I know hearing Lucifer say this may be concerning to some of you...but the Lucifer before you is a changed man...how he got out of his chamber...I do not know...but this Lucifer isn't the one that ruined our previous world."

"What I do know...is Haruka was part of the reason for me going mad....so just like you I have a vendetta against her.... she killed my daughters...I am ready to see her face her punishment,” Lucifer continued.
As the group spoke about A’mara, Shiva felt a surge of aether in the city.

"He...'s...here...Sloth....back in Laby-”

As Shiva tried to speak she could feel a wave of energy come over her, leaving Anthi to act fast and help her friend from falling.
"Damnit, Lucifer could you take her back to the Inn...we can't have her fight in this condition,” Yue exclaimed.

Lucifer quickly picked up Shiva into his arms, "I can do that...but who should I send to assist you all?"
“Don’t worry I got this,” Yue sighed pressing down on his linkpearl, "Jayne...Sloth is here...get everyone ready!”

"You know...I got the little down to sleep I am down...be there shortly…We’ll keep a few behind to be with the kids but, we are on our way,” Jayne shouted back.

Episode 32: The Truth About Hell 1065
Episode 32: The Truth About Hell Faceb126
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down