Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 17.5 After The Trial

Go down

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Empty Episode 17.5 After The Trial

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:02 pm

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  016

The Legacy was still in Ishgard handling their final business with the residents before journeying back to their home in Western Thanalan. While most people were resting or handling business of their own, Dorion had gone on a small trip to retrieve some supplies to help repair some old parts of the Forgotten Knight. The owners were happy with Dorion’s help and smiled greatly to him.

“You are a kind young man,” the owner said, “I even remember from your first times here. We remember seeing you with your father. I have to say now that the trial is over…I am happy you and your siblings are safe. You are nothing like your old man.”

Dorion smiled looking up to the owner with kind eyes, “That means a lot to me…I wish the people of Hydaelyn could have seen the man he was…he wasn’t always that way.”

The bar owner nodded, “I understand…we are hearing so much about the Lady in Black…she truly is a master manipulator…We hear more and more are turning to her will.”

Dorion grit his teeth and made a vow to the owner, “The Legacy and I will see to it that she dies soon…I promise…we will rid the world of her.”

As Dorion spoke to the owner, Trunks was at the other side of the bar having a glass of mead to himself. He decided to casually stride up beside Dorion rubbing shoulders with him. He took off his glasses and tucked them into his pocket and gave Dorion a warm smile.

"Are you still a little shaken after the trial,” Trunks asked.

Dorion took another drag from his cigarette, “At first I was but I feel a lot better right now. I just got back from doing a little job here for the people of Ishgard whereas our group has moved to our new Penthouse. After much discussion with Lord Commander...he has offered us a lovely place to stay when we travel here. Leric and I spent the morning getting it together...Yue and Zena were getting it all cleaned up."

As Dorion and Trunks spoke, Kuro had been there for a while, leaning against a railing in the back of the bar. After talking with Yukio for a bit, he suggested she go rest to recover from the mental stress the trial had brought her, to which she agreed. Kuro wanted to talk to her…“fiancé...some more alone anyway. He rolled his eyes at the thought, and waited until he could speak to Yue. As Kuro was lost in his own thoughts, K’enion let out a sigh as she walked over to Kuro. Kuro sensed he was being looked at, and his black voids for eyes shifted their gaze to K'enion. He was annoyed at the current situation, but he was not heartless. His facial expression lifted into a soft smile, and he uncrossed his arms to give her a small wave with his index and middle finger.

"Yo." He said casually to her.

"Hey, sorry I did not want to bother you at the moment...had some ideas? Questions? something along that line,” K’enion asked.

"No need for apologies, this is just the way my face looks," Kuro chuckled softly, "What are your questions? I'll do what I can to answer them."

"When I first saw you in battle, you were jumping around rather easily and I thought maybe we could work together sometime,” K’enion smiled.

"Ah, I see. I wouldn't mind planning a coordinated assault with you, if that's what you mean,” Kuro smiled.

As K’enion and Kuro talked Trunks and Dorion began to come their way and engage in a conversation with them as well. Dorion knew that they probably wanted to crash after the trial as well and being that they had a small place of residence here for traveling it would be a great time to talk in private. Dorion decided to share with the group what he had learned not too long ago.

"Well...it seems our Lady Lunaria and Lord Commander have some sort of history we are not all aware of and he made the accommodations after she and Hades visited his office,” Dorion explained.

"Sent flipping ass over tea kettle...Saint Shiva Gods damn it I love you and your tactics,” Trunks chuckled to himself.

Dorion shrugged with a smirk, “I don’t know how she does it but, let’s get out of here shall we?”

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Zenasc10

As the group made their way down the streets of Empyreum and headed to the Ingleside Apartments. It was at this building Shiva and Aymeric had come to an agreement for The Legacy to add one of the penthouse locations to their residency. As they made their way down the hall the sweet aroma of food being cooked and tea brewing filled their noses. Upon opening the door to the penthouse Zena was in the kitchen smiling as little Scarlet crawled along the floor. Zena suggested that everyone wait in the dining room as she would bring out snacks in just a little bit.

“It’s almost ready,” she smiled, “I am just going to put Scarlet to bed and I will join you all.”

As the group made their way into the living room, Trunks wanted to speak to Dorion in private, so they decided to go upstairs to one of the bedrooms there. Dorion sat on the edge of the bed as Trunks paced the floor for a few moments.

“Trunks,” Dorion asked kindly, “What is on your mind?”

"Dorion...I know you were scared in the moment when you turned Jayne into a vampire for fear that she would die soon after such a difficult labor. She lived and remained strong in her everyday life...why do you still refuse me in my request to remain alive for the ages that I might save and improve humanity,” Trunks asked.

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Trunks11

Dorion sighed as he looked to his friend, "Jayne is "Human" unlike most of you. I've seen my dad try to turn your kind before...hyurs have been the only successes but during his time in power...all that were turned by him are now dead…it’s the reason why I can’t do what you asked.”

Trunks’ gaze lifts to meet Dorion's eyes as he takes Dorion’s hands into his own, “You are my brother and my best friend Dorion...look upon my face and my body. I'm not long for this world Dorion...I feel it every single day my time runs short and there is little and less that I have found to prolong this nightmare.”

Dorion knew his friend was hurting as he sighed, “All I can say is live in the moment...I can't do anything else…All we have to do is just be here...I could die today...tomorrow...next week...we all can...look what happened to Persephone. All I can say is just do what you can with the time you have.”

Dorion knew that saying that was a lot to Trunks and it would take him a bit to accept that.

“I will be downstairs,” Dorion smiled weakly, “When you are ready we will all be downstairs.”

Meanwhile in the living room, Yue had just finished getting the study together as other furnishings as the others made their way into the room. He bowed kindly as everyone got situated and sat down. Kuro let out a small sigh as he entered the room, immediately looking to Yue for a before leaning up against the wall near him.

"I'm surprised to see you here and not with her," Kuro muttered, "Normally you're both attached at the hip from what I've seen."

"Yukio is sleeping in the other chamber as we speak,” Yue smirked to Kuro.

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Ffxiv_17

"She seems so tired lately...yet," he looked up at the ceiling for a moment, "She also seems happier...I suppose that's your doing." He looked back at Yue with a slight annoyed smile.

"Members of this group would say the same. I am not the most approachable person...she gravitated towards me with no hesitation...it's what made me curious about her and what helped me fall in love with her,” Yue admitted to Kuro.

"It's honestly surprising to hear that from her. She was completely isolated from people for many years, myself being the only soul she spoke to until she met your group. From the years I've watched her from limbo...she didn't seem the sort to venture with others, let alone approach anyone on her own. Coming back to see her surrounded with not only many who love her, but with a mate nonetheless.”

As Kuro and Yue spoke a flash of pink appeared out of nothingness with a loud whoop.

"And what is up, people,” Anthi shouted.

Yue sighed…he could smell the liquor on her, "A-Anthi...please explain to me...why you are under the influence of alcohol."

Anthi let out a laugh and stumbled around for a few seconds before falling onto her backside. It was clear that she was VERY drunk right now.

"A friend of all of you I assume,” Kuro asked.

As Anthi staggered K’enion and Zena came from the other room and looked in surprise to see Anthi.

"Juuuuust one moment, please!" As she tapped her wrist a few times, "Okay... Much better, because while you guys were dealing with that trial, I decided I'd go and party with the Allagans. And let me tell you, nobody knows how to throw down like an Allagan."

Kuro’s brow remained raised, "Pleased to meet you, Anthi was it?" His expression relaxed, "My name is Kuro, Yukio's guardian."

"Oh trust me, I know everything there is to know about you. Glad to see that this time around you didn't stay dead. Or...Okay, quick question. Did Saint decided to go Fenrir on Aymeric at the trial? This is my 6oth attempt at getting the right timeline. ...Guess I should know now to Jump while drunk."

"Saint drained Shiva of energy for sure. She spoke to Aymeric aetherically during the trial and has been in his office with Hades since. So far they have secured this living space for us during our travels...but we haven't seen her since,” Zena explained.

"So this would be the correct timeline then,” K’enion asked Anthi

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Ffxiv_16

“YES! So then it is the right timeline. Which means... Oh boy. You guys are in for a shocker when you see Tuya next!"

Before anyone could respond Anthi looked to Zena, “And you…Tell that daughter of yours that I am NOT going to bring her into the past just to fight someone who actually poses a threat! And if she gives you attitude, just tell her that if she doesn't listen then I'm not going to teach her how to make grenades."

Dorion chuckled at the thought of his sister’s child causing chaos and as quick at Dorion laughed Anthi turned to him as well.

"And that goes double for your kids, mister,” Anthi added.

Dorion and Zena look towards each other before looking to Anthi.

"I know Scarlet is curious about the world," Zena began, "But do you mean to tell us that our children are trying to come here?!"

"Trying?! They'd have already been here and killed Haruka if I wasn't the only one with time magic! And you have no idea how many times I've had to stop them from getting too close to figuring it out. Seriously... You two are WAY too soft on those kids,” Anthi sighed.

Dorion began to pinch his nose, "Anthi...thank you for helping us prepare for what they may get into...we will have to be diligent...my two are still sleeping most days...while Scarlet is beginning to CRAWL mind you."

"Oh just you wait until they get their wings,” Anthi reminded Dorion.

"Dorion...what age did we get ours,” Zena asked nervously, “Oh I am going to have to talk to Rufus.”

Dorion leaned against the wall, "Young. We will definitely have to-"

Yue raised his hand, "When they reach that age...they will be taught by me. As did all of you."

Zena and Dorion shutter for a moment at Yue’s words while Anthi begins to laugh.

"Careful what you say, Yue... You're not as young as you used to be. And those kids... They're something else entirely. You are NOT prepared for them,” Anthi smirked.

"None of us do...they are the first breed of children...mixed of Elysium and Hydaelyn born...I knew they weren't going to be easy children."

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Ffxiv_15

"By the way, Yue... You're going to need to find a new place to hide your hard liquor. The kids find it one night and... Let's just say it almost made you miss Haruka,” Anthi added.

Yue pinched his nose, "By the twelve."

"The Twelve have long abandoned us when it comes to those three,” Anthi smirked again.

As the Legacy spoke with Anthi a door wall to the hall opened. Yukio looked in surprised to see Anthi as she made her way to sit on the couch. Yue walked over to her right away.

“Hey,” he smiled pulling her close to him, “Did you sleep well…I hope we didn’t wake you.”

“I’m okay,” Yukio smiled.

The Legacy began to drink and dine of some of the food that Zena brought in. As they sat Zena held her tea in her hand just thinking about everything and trying to process all that she was learning and hoped to learn soon enough.

"There is so much happening right now...I worry for what may be,” Zena admitted.

"I do wonder what we will face...judging on all that has happened so far...What really concerns me is the unpredictability of all of us...We didn't see Persephone's death coming...nor did we of Zaku's way back when...or Dean...E'ra even...My family and I may have an advantage with being immortal but I can't speak for my children or any of you,” he sighed.

"Regardless of what may or may not happen...I have stated my thoughts on this matter and that is final on my end. I will not speak of this again…I think as a group we do need to find more common ground,” Yue said looking at everyone in the room.

"I will remain as long as Yukio does, and I doubt she will be leaving anytime soon if at all. I am prepared for whatever we may face. I have always been her sword…I will be all of yours, too."

"If it's any consolation... Your kids outlive you,” Anthi smiles.

"I don't doubt it...it is traditional for the children of our kind to outlive us...we have our parents now,” Dorion sighed.

Not what I meant, but... That's getting bit too much into spoiler territory. Anyways...."

Anthi walked over to Yukio and Yue and snuggled in between the two of them. "Ahhh... Perfection."

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Ffxiv_14

Yue gently pats Anthi's head as he always did, “It is good to see you even though your timing has always been interesting."

Yue signaled to the other if they wished to sit down, "I do have some concerns I do wish to address…The next sin…something tells me...we are in for it."

"I did overhear Trunks talking about a sin named Pride, which, by the sound of it, seems accurate. Do we know anything about it,” Kuro asked.

"I just want to say... Let's not kill any more of them. There's already one out for blood more than the others. We don't need more,” Anthi chimed in.

Dorion got up and leaned onto he fireplace, "Although Pride is the most obvious...it seems to be following a pattern."

"I agree with my brother they have been appearing as they would in our world and as Anthi said...let's not kill anymore...Envy will only get worse if we kill more of them,” Zena sighed.

As they talked about a sin dying the group could see that K’enion was bothered by the conversation. Yue walked over to reassure about what had happened.

"You are not to blame...it was kill Lust or lose Yukio...you made the right choice,” Yue said to K’enion.

"I rather not lose Yukio so yeah,” she sighed quietly.
“Judging by the pattern they have appeared...Greed being First...Lust being Second...I think I know which sin we will face. Haruka is smart but predictable...I know her too well...the next sin she will release will either be Gluttony or Pride,” Yue explained.

“I fear none of the sins...Pride is the most likely to descend upon us now. It is all too obvious and now that very sin will have to deal with me...I am the best equipped to deal with this egomaniacal fool. I can use my pride to draw out the sin that we might bring it to its end,” Trunks spoke.

Yue shrugs his shoulder, "It's hard to say...but...I feel their energy...more as the days grows...in our world...I was also the person who knew their energy and how to keep them locked away....but the fact that I feel both of them present at the same time..."

Dorion looked to the group too, "They are both very STRONG fighters."

"You guys thinks those two are strong? Wait until you meet wrath,” Anthi said snacking on some food.

"I worry about Wrath as well...they were a strong sin in our world...but the strongest will be Envy...if they were to fight us like Tuya and Zakuro did...that would frighten me,” Yue admitted.

"You? I'm the one that died in that fight! But no. What I mean is... Seeing as how one Wrath candidate is off the table, the others are truly powerful,” Anthi reminded everyone.

The room went silent again as Zena rose to her feet, "Should it get dangerous...I am speaking now as I feel it is needed...if I need to fight this time. I will be there...and none of you can hold me back...with children or not...I will fight."

"Whoa there, Zena... We're trying to save the world, not destroy it. So for all our sakes, I'd rather you didn't fight when it gets dangerous."

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Ffxiv_13

"It’s hard not to join in...I watch my brothers my fiancé...all of you fight when the time comes...I am so tired or sitting back,” Zena said upset.

"I'm not saying to sit back on the sidelines. But... Don't go into the major fights and die. There was a timeline where you died fighting one of the sins. Keep in mind what I said. Was…You will, trust me. But like I said, don't die in battle. The last time you did, Rufus went into a massive frenzy and killed EVERYONE. Haruka, the rest of the sins, and everyone in this room,” Anthi said sadly.

“I will hold onto that,” she sighed with tears in her eyes.

“You know besides this I do worry for Hades,” Dorion sighed, “I feel since the lost of Persephone...Hades is a bit unhinged...unpredictable...I know the gods have been speaking to him a lot...hence why he and Shiva have been working so close...but my fear is that if we don't keep him more grounded he is going to head into more battles ready to just end it all instead of being smart. Persephone was his balance of light...Hades is getting darker and darker as the days pass."

Yukio's brows furrowed into a look of concern, "I'll pull him back... I'll help him find a new light, then…I have to."

I may want to add let’s be honest here...Saint is far from holy...she is willing to put her vessel at risk to see destruction...in our world there is a god named Shiva...Shiva is the God of Destruction...so judging how this world's version is she wishes to see the demise of all the sins...do you see the pattern I see,” Zena pointed out.

"Don't discount the role Tuya plays in regards to Shiva, Dorion. Especially now. Afterall... You were there,” Anthi smiled as she grabbed more snacks.

"Tuya, Shiva, and Hades...oh...what have I done,” Dorion muttered.

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Ffxiv_12

Yue looked to Dorion their eyes saying more than they needed to. Using his magick Yue walked over and grabbed Dorion’s arms. To the group it reminded them of the echo and as Yue’s eyes remained shut, they could see the anger growing on his face.

"God damnit Dorion,” Yue muttered before moving back next to Yukio.

"I think it would be a good idea for all of us to test our strength to train before we fight another serious battle,” Kuro suggested.

"I think you all need a new teacher if you wish to train a bit harder...would you like me to train you all further than I have...there is one more method we have not done,”  Yue suggested.

"What new teacher? Aren't you the oldest one here,” Kuro asked.

"There is someone much older than me from my world...do you forget,” Yue smiled darkly.

Dorion and Zena's eyes turn red and both shake their heads a moment pretending they didn't hear that.

"There are two people in this world older than I...Haruka and..."

Before Yue could speak...the corner of the room grew dark and A’mara appeared from the shadows.

“Me,” she smiled.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck,” Trunks muttered hiding behind the couch, "HELL NO!"

A’mara’s eyes met with Anthi for a moment as she smiled at her, "My My~ Darling I remember you from my twisted memories...it has been some time."

"You know...training with you might be a good thing. I am for it,” Dorion chuckled.

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Ffxiv_11

"Second,” Zena cheered.

Trunks muttered under his breath again, "ASSHOLES!"

"Honestly... I think that you're right. And if nothing else, Tuya needs training. She's taken on a power that she's not used to and would really benefit from it,” Anthi smiled.

“Then it’s settled,” A’mara smiled, “Until then everyone goodnight…You are training as soon as I say so.”

"So... Who volunteers to tell Tuya to sleep and to stay out of Shiva's pants? Not it,” Anthi teased.

"That goes for me and Rufus too,” Zena frowned.

Anthi quickly jumped on Zena’s words, "You two I specifically ban from having sex! One Scar is enough…Don't forget. TIME JUMPING NANNY!"

"Maybe I want to try for one more you never know,” Zena said sticking her tongue out running out of the room.

"Zena... If you do, then you can forget about me telling you about all of Scar's future pets,” Anthi screamed back.

As Kuro, Yukio, and the others returned to their room…A’mara leaned against Yue and smiles, “You know…I often wonder how much patience does your grandpa body hold left.”

“Says the grandmother older than I,” Yue smirked back.

“Ouch that’s harsh coming from you,” A’mara sighed, “What world did we truly cross into.”

“One we will never forget,” he laughed.

Episode 17.5 After The Trial  Ffxiv_10
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum