Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 13: Consequence

Go down

Episode 13: Consequence Empty Episode 13: Consequence

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:11 am

Episode 13: Consequence 0_112

The Legacy pulled themselves together to get to Mor Dhona. For soldiers to call in fear they did not know what they were up against. On the way rushing Delgado did what he could to heal K'enion and Trunks, but he knew that his efforts would only heal them slightly. In worry of her soldiers and the citizens Zinny ran ahead and was lost in the chaos of the scene. As The Legacy got closer to Mor Dhona, the smell of burning buildings and smoke filled the air. People running and screaming as demons rushed in and out of the skies. The sounds of soldiers trying to control the scene could be heard everywhere. Inside the city, The Legacy could see Shiva and Dorion trying to control the crowds but there were people trying to evade the scene. The Legacy knew that they needed to do what they could to help Dorion, Shiva and the other soldiers.

Episode 13: Consequence 050

Beneath the metal of her faceplate, Valerie grit her teeth as she jogged into Mor Dhona.

"Do we have any idea where the worst of the enemy is focused?" she asks.

Dorion smiled weakly to Valerie and the others as they arrived and said, “You are never far behind.”

Seeing that the rest of The Legacy was here, Shiva ran over and began to use sign language: “The soldiers said she was here but right now the city is filled with demons! Leric and Jai are over there fighting them off!"

Episode 13: Consequence 178

The Legacy could see in the distance between the flames and smoke, Leric and Jai had their weapons drawn on every demon nearby and fought them to the best of their ability. Shiva closed her eyes for a moment and began to sign to the group once more:

"I sense something heavy in the air...but Dorion and I... just our aether...I am afraid we are almost useless."

"Point me where I can be most useful,” Valerie commanded, “I will take my share of the burden; I've still fight in me to spare."

As Dorion was finding something for Valerie to do…he could feel the air around him begin to get heavy. Some of the other Legacy members were beginning to notice the same things and tried to look around. Shiva began to look at some of the other members and knew they had just come from fighting Lust; surely, they were not ready to face Haruka yet. Valerie could sense that the situation wasn’t looking too good either and thought it would be best for The Legacy to leave.

Shiva begins to sign once more: “I fear we could all die if we stay…but what if she strikes first and we have to fight?!”

“Then we don't fight her.  We use our energy and numbers to get people to safety and thin the horde; if a greater foe appears, we pull back," Valerie suggested.

As Valerie and Shiva spoke, the air grew cold and members of The Legacy could begin to see their breath. The Legacy knew that it was a sure sign of Tuya making an appearance; Tuya appeared from a portal that suddenly spawned and looked around and lets out a sigh.

"Real funny..."

“Tuya,” Shiva signed, "Tuya this is not good!"

"You're telling me. I was sent here to take a soul to the afterlife, but it seems I'm early. My marker isn't appearing anywhere. And... Wait a second...Shiva, are we in another dream of yours,” Tuya asked.

Shiva shook her head no and suddenly began to clutch her head. The Legacy began to look around wondering what was happening. Leric and Jai rushed over as they suddenly felt an energy come over them.

“Leric…” Jai said nervously as he looked up.

Episode 13: Consequence 249

Hovering over the ground a woman in eastern clothes floated above The Legacy smiling evilly. For most of the group they looked at her confused whereas some of the members of Dorion’s clan began to look at each other shocked. Shiva began to breathe heavier this time her eyes rolling back as she hit the ground unconscious...breathing but passed out when suddenly behind the group a woman appeared. It was clear to them that the woman was doing something to Shiva on purpose. As soon as the woman appeared a growl unlike anything the group had heard escaped Yue. His eyes were red once more with a fury; unlike the others he was able to run forward and face the woman. As he approached her, she grabbed his face stopping him in his trap

"My Love...it is so good to see you again."

Episode 13: Consequence 449

Yukio went back to holding her arm as she stared at the woman, glancing over to Yue worriedly. She knew with everyone as they were now, they would not stand a chance facing the one who had brought all the sins here; not right now. Her expression changed to one of shock as she saw Yue rush in and the woman address him as such.

"Wh-what,” Yukio whispered.

Staring up at the sky Valerie called out to the remaining people and soldiers, “While there's breath in my lungs, I concede nothing. ISHGARDIANS!  Stir your hearts and steel your nerves!  Halone guides and shields you!  Fall back through the gate; guard the people with your lives!"

The woman laughed manically as she looked to the rest of the group.

"Don't ever call me that," Yue hissed pushing her away, "You have no control over me!"

The woman began to laugh, "Oh I know I don't have control over you. I know you were able to break our bound...however.... you may want to look behind you all."

Yue turned to look over his shoulders to see that Leric and Jai’s eyes were read and emotionless staring at the group. Yue knew right away the one detail about his boys; she was their original sire. Delgado looked up and began to shake...the oldest vampire in the world was right before them. She was the creator of them all. His hands shook as he tried to hold his katana whereas Yue was ready to cut her in half.

"Damnit," he breathed nervously.

Tuya looked at the two behind her and gulped; there was no mistaking that change. Tuya held out her hand and let her aether build as she tried to open a portal for the entire group to simply fall into.

"Get out. NOW,” Tuya commanded.

"Jai what is the..." she paused, "Come on snap out of it it’s me..."

As Tuya tried to create a portal the woman began to signal things into the air knocking Tuya back for a moment and shutting the portal.

"Oh did you honestly think you had a choice of leaving," she laughed, “You will face me. You killed my sweet baby my poor innocent Lust."

Episode 13: Consequence 647

Yukio couldn't exactly process what was happening, glancing behind her for a moment to see Leric and Jai standing in such a way; was she in control of them? Slowly she turned back to stare at the woman, she could feel everyone's nerves, and how frightened they were. She couldn't bring herself to utter a word, breathing quietly as her eyes remained wide; were they all going to die? Tuya grunted as she found herself getting pushed back; she forgot how annoying this bitch was. Still, it did the job, and her concentration was broken enough for the spell to fizzle out.

"As if innocence made one ounce of difference to you!"  Valerie responded, “The innocent blood on your hands cries out in mockery of your words!"

"Some of you have known me as the woman in black...some of you know me as the creator of our kind...You would be correct," she turned and listened to Valerie, "The blood of the innocent is ever so refreshing knight...you should see the children I killed earlier...their screams brought me so much joy...they didn't stand a chance...now before I was so rudely interrupted the name is Haruka Yukimura. Pleasure my soon to be snacks~”

As K’enion tried to get Jai’s attention, he pushed past her and continued to walk forward to stand alongside Haruka. Yue called out to them, but Haruka turned her focus to him

"You may have fathered them for the past 500 years but remembered who they are sired to," she laughed again.

Yukio remained silent, trying to disperse her presence as she listened to the woman. The creator of their kind; so that would make her the first vampire, she thought to herself as she tried to wrap her mind around that. Her eyes finally tore away from the woman over to Yue, a concerned expression on her features as she gripped her arm a little tighter. Did this mean she could take him? Take them all? She was filled with worry. Valerie's blood boiled, her grip tightening on the sword in her hand.  She wanted nothing more than to lead the attack, but her better judgement made her hold her ground.  

"Stop with your empty taunting!  You will not provoke me.  Demon, devil, or remorseless villain, the gods will repay you for this.  I but pray that it is my blade that drives that judgement through your blackened heart,” Valerie yelled.

Yue continued to look back...the boys he raised...the boys she abandoned...he took them under his wing when she left them to die after feeding on them. If he were to attack, would they hurt him? He also looked to the side and could see what the group did not. deep wounds on Shiva's neck.

"You've been feeding on her this whole time," he yelled.

Haruka laughed, "Quite often...the power the primal within has given me. Oh, you don't stand a chance to me...none of you.”

Trying to take the moment in, Delgado looked to Yukio and mouths to her:  "When I say go. You use those crystals and call for Hades."

"Call for Hades? What could he possibly do that we cannot,” she mouthed back.

“Just trust me,” Delgado winked.

Listening to the conversation, Tuya froze; this woman had been feeding on Shiva? She remembered the last time someone had done that.  (It's still part of her "fun" memories) it didn’t change how hard it was. At that moment, Tuya took a deep breath, vanished, and reappeared behind the woman as her eyes glow red.

"Die," Tuya said coldly to the woman.

It was at this moment, The Legacy was ready to engage with Haruka as Tuya spoke. For the moment Dorion grabbed Shiva and turned to Delgado knowing his brother could handle himself in battle. The Legacy gathered there weapons to follow suit with Tuya. As Tuya tried to attack the woman, her attack was not enough as she used her magick to toss Tuya away. Following Tuya’s movements Trunks decided to do what he could to join the fight. Trunks pulled out his weapon and fired off a couple shells into the air then summoning up strength walked almost charging in taking. The woman grabbed the bullet in her fingers and smiled coldly at Trunks.

"Do you wish to challenge me Himura...oh how excited that makes me. Such a mistake,” she laughed.

Valerie lowered her head a moment, "O Halone, bless your daughter. Grant me boldness and conviction in my cause. Be the strength of my sword arm, and the wisdom that guides it. Be the armor of my mind, and my shield against terror. O Halone, bless your daughter. Guide my blade and guard my soul, I pray."
As Valerie charged up her whispered prayer, she stepped forward and went to strike Haruka. Valerie’s blade turned ablaze with azure fire! The Azure Flames seared at the wings of Haruka; she underestimated The Legacy and its fighters. Her balance was thrown.

"I can't wait to crush your throat," she shouted to Valerie.

With Trunks and Valerie leading the fight Yue ripped off his jacket and flew to the sky. Quickly drawing her claws she grabbed Yue by his wings, digging her claws in as his white feathers were now covered in blood.

"Don't test me my love,” she mocked him.

Episode 13: Consequence 747

With Trunks moving with the flames, Tuya tried to get out of the way. With Trunks causing chaos and now Valerie with Azure flames Tuya began to question this group; what is it with this group and fire. With the distraction there Tuya left herself completely open to the woman in black. Haruka used her magick to float Tuya up to eye level with her.

"So we meet again little one…the last time you were lucky but I will tell you this now...should you all fall I will allow you to be awake and frozen in time so you can watch me kill that lovely woman you care for so much. I will use my magic to restore her voice so you can hear her scream for you as I gut her alive before you just you wait,” Before Tuya could respond she grabbed the Aura by the throat and tossed her into a nearby pillar.

K'enion clenched her fist tightly watching others fight…K’enion knew that it was time to move. She grabbed her lance and called upon her magick igniting her weapon in black flames as it landed into her side with what would feel like quite the force.

"Now I will kill you."

"Oh that felt good...do it again, I love the pain." she laughed as she hovered above K'enion.

Skating around the group Delgado flew behind and tried to strike her down.

"Prince Castellano, is it? My have you grown...why the last time I saw you. I watched your mother as she died. You know I had a hand in her not being able to get into the portal...it was never the chaos sisters that stopped her it was me,” Haruka mocked.

The woman laughed distracting Delgado from the matter at hand as she used her claws to begin to open a wound on his chest; Delgado hit the ground hard.

Yukio wasn’t fully recovered and entering this fight was going to be a mistake. Yukio tried to summon some of her healing magick into her staff, but the pain she felt in her side made her faulter as she leaned on the staff.

"Damnit... not now..." she uttered under her breath.

Episode 13: Consequence 844

With her eyes now on Yukio the woman smiled as she looked to Yue

"Is this your woman," she smiled, "She's young and weak...perfect for me to fight."

The woman looked to Yukio and got eye to eye with her;  Haruka’s claws dug deep into Yukio's stomach opening a wound as she clawed her way into a muscle leaving Yukio's body to feel weak and instantly nauseated...

"I can't wait to do more,” she laughed as she licked her fingers clean while looking at Yue.

Worried for Yukio Trunks grabbed his weapon and began to fire away at Haruka once more. Feeling the bullets pierce her skin the woman hissed and knew that this guy wanted to die. Wanting to back up Trunks Valerie began to run at Haruka again with her blade and shield ready to meet with the vampire.  

“If you have the power to strike me down, then do it!  Your might against my shield,” Valerie yelled.

Valerie clanged her blade against her shield, igniting it with blue flames as well.  

"Learn first-hand why I was Captain of the Mountain Knights,” Valerie screamed.

She chuckled; did this knight really think she had what it took to take her down. Almost immediately Haruka flew down instantly grabbing the knight by the knees allowing the armor to bend and begin to weaken Valerie’s movement. As Haruka squeezed Valerie the metal began to draw blood and dig into Valerie’s skin. Before Valerie could react to the crushing of her armor the woman flew up before stomping down hard onto the knee allowing the group to hear something click on Valerie’s leg

"Say that again for me,” Haruka mocked, “I am curious how someone as weak as you is a Captain.”

Yue was done with the talk and flew up again this time he flew up digging his own teeth into her neck...he chanted something under his breath allowing a white light to fill the wound leaving her to scream. The two oldest of their face to face.

Episode 13: Consequence 949

She covered the wound right away and growled you will pay for that!"
With Yue keeping the focus on him Tuya began to shake her head as she pushed herself back up. She lets out a growl as she charged at the woman once more. Knowing that her lost shot at the woman didn’t go a well, this time Tuya shrouded her body in a black mist as her armor and weapon changed completely. Tuya’s eyes were still glowing red as she raised above her head her scythe and tried to bring a large axe down onto the woman's head. Haruka grabbed the Scythe and continued to stare into Tuya's eyes. She wanted to mess with her and began to do psychic damage to her.

"Allow me,” She whispered coldly into Tuya’s ear.

Haruka touched Tuya's head allowing visions to enter her mind. Shiva's screams began to fill her head and she could see the woman she loves cut in half...flesh and body parts falling out of her waist.

"That is what I will do and I will make sure you watch as I consume her,” Haruka laughed.

As the vision ended Tuya found herself flying in the air as Haruka tossed her  into a pile of burning wood.

With Tuya in danger, K'enion moved herself around spinning till she was back by the group.  K’enuion decided to shift herself again as she charged forward, but tripping on a stone leaving her open to Haruka. Haruka looked down and laughed;  wearing heels was not the best idea for K’enion.

"Maybe you should stop being such a weakling and dress for battle," Haruka laughed.

The woman mocked as she used K'enion's lance to spin her around violently before tossing her into a tent. The tent that K'enion landed on had a loose bar that dug into the wound she already had on her shoulder. The Legacy was in trouble, and they needed to do something fast; trying to devise a plan Delgado began to move. Delgado was already feeling upset by this woman. She had done so much to his family over the years; she was always trouble to the clan and that's why she was banished from the clan in the first place. Raising his sword into the air he took a slice at her causing her to bleed heavily. She cried out in pain as she dropped to the ground. She underestimated the Legacy greatly and she knew she needed to do more. Raising her hand into the air.

"Leric!" She yelled, "Lend me your power."

Compelled by Haruka, Leric bowed and sent a blast of magick towards her as she let the aether flow into her grimoire before flying down and biting him. She began to feed on Leric as he stayed on his knees. With blood around her lips, she smiled.

Episode 13: Consequence 2022-113

Yukio was kneeling down and holding her side as she used her aether to freeze over her new wounds so she wouldn't bleed out. Yukio felt weaker than she's ever felt before; her legs refused to lift her body to stand, and she gripped her staff in frustration. All she could do was lift her gaze to meet Haruka's, feeling completely useless in this fight. Noticing Yukio’s stare, Haruka went down next to Yukio.

"You know...I could trap him again...It might take a little work but he will be mine again...you never forget your first love,” Haruka whispered into her ears, “The way he use to call to me in our bedroom…I am sure you don’t understand that.”

As Yukio listened to Haruka's words she dug her fangs deep into her neck injecting a fire like venom into her neck. Trunks was so tired of Yukio being taken advantage of by Haruka. He once again loaded his gun and shot at her. The two danced back and forth for a while but, a few rounds finally struck the vampire.   Still struggling from her last hit, Valerie was dropped to one knee, but kept her shield up.  She allowed herself but a moment to rest before she stood again, even though the pain made her vision swim.  

"Afraid to confront my shield directly?  Fine, then I will bring it to bear against you myself,” Valerie commanded.

Valerie stepped in, blocking out the pain in her knee, and slammed her shield straight into the woman's face, then stepped back into position, making a retreating cut with her sword as she does. A bruise instantly formed on the woman's pale skin. Her fangs extend as she hisses at Valerie.

"Damn you...I should have taken your kind out first!"

Yue smiled proud of The Legacy for what they have been able to do. Haruka decides to play a game as she watches Yue. She could see that he was ready to fly once more to hit her so she decided to do something right back.

"Jai!" She demanded, "Surculus!"

Episode 13: Consequence 1047

As Yue turns around a series of small daggers begin to shoot towards Yue...he looks back at Jai who is smiling as he aims his little daggers. A bit of sadness falls over Yue; how was he going to save his sons and break their bond to the woman who sired them? Ready to help Yue, Tuya pushed herself out of the burning rubble and lets out a  deep breath. Almost instantly the fire freezes in place, encased completely in ice. Tuya took a step forward and vanished, only to appear standing next to the woman with her fist slamming hard into the woman's stomach. Haruka fell back and tried to catch her breath

"What was your girlfriend a touchy subject,” she laughed.

Watching Jai being controlled by Haruka bothered K’enion.

"Don't control him like that,” she yelled.

K’enion quickly pushed herself up charging towards the woman spinning her lance around causing the tip to land into the woman’s shoulder piercing it though not too deeply but enough to draw a good amount of blood. Haruka looked down at her wound and smiled at K'enion's attack

"He does what I say...be careful...I might order for him to murder you!" she shouted.

Delgado could see that with Haruka's focus on K'enion gave him the chance to fly. Letting his wings out for the first time in years Delgado flew and tackled Haruka into a building.

"You don't know how much I wanted to do that,” he laughed.

Suddenly as Delgado tackled her, he could feel her hand around his heart.

“Prince Castellano and I will kill you in front of your friends,” she said pushing him back.

Delgado fought her off of him but flew back this time before Yukio...panic setting in as he holds his hand to his chest.

"Hades," he begins to cry silently, "I fucked up...she's opened me up."

Yukio let out a stifled scream as Haruka’s venom coursed through her veins. She remained on her knees with one hand barely gripping her staff to prevent her from falling over, her vision was beginning to fade in and out of darkness, and it was taking all the strength she had to just simply not faint. Haruka flew down once more and dug deep into the wound again with her fangs while her claws went into the injuries she created before

"Oh how I love to hear you scream,” Haruka laughed.

Seeing Yukio cry out in pain left Yue in a state of fury. Wanting to take her out Yue tried to sneak behind Haruka to rip out her wings only to feel her whip around him once more and dig her nails into his own wings.

"Darling please don't fight...stand with me once more," she smiled, "Our children did."

Yue grits his teeth and spit at her, "They were never yours; you created them and left them to die in the sunlight. I rescued them. I saved them and I brought them into the new age with me. They are mine!"

Yue grabbed his sword and worked the injury that she had from earlier leaving her weak for a moment. She knew she needed to recharge and gain her power back. She decided to use the twins once more.

"Jai darling," she called out.

Jai walked over to her willingly as she sunk her fangs into his neck staring back at The Legacy.

Episode 13: Consequence 2022-114

"Nice Try," she smiled to The Legacy, “Well this is getting boring…let me take some more shots at you all just to prove you can’t stand up to me ever.”

Ready to try again, K’enion began to charge towards the woman again growling. Watching from the air Haruka and Jai made eye contact.

"End her," Haruka smiled to Jai.

Before The Legacy could stop him...Jai grabbed his bow and shot an arrow to K'enion...striking her directly in the chest. The blood began to pour leaving K'enion to fall  into unconsciousness.

Episode 13: Consequence 1144
Haruka smiled as she asked for more commands.

"Next the Prince," She pointed.

Jai nodded and dived towards Delgado. The fear was strong as Jai tackled Delgado to the ground. Delgado screamed in fear trying to fight Jai off before Jai bending back both his arms and digging his fangs deep into his neck.

"HADES! PERSEPHONE!" Delgado cried out.

Haruka stood over the barely alive Legacy members laughing as she turned her focus to the remaining soldiers....Trunks...Valerie...Yue...and Tuya. Trunks grabbed Valerie by the chest plate and jerked her to look him in the eye.

"The game is up love, we can't afford to lose everyone here so this is the plan. With all the valor and faith in Halone that you have left grab Yukio and Kenion. Yue grab Dorion and if possible the boys Jai and Leric...GET...THE FUCK...OUT of here,” Trunks demanded.

Trunks thought that by laying out some demands they would all be able to escape but, before Trunks could say anymore Haruka began to feed on him

"Oh what a fool,” she laughed.

The group could feel a burst of energy fill the air. The winds around them began to pick up heavily. Sending the Legacy Tumbling down the hill and towards the aetheryte. Haruka snapped her fingers as she raised her hands into the air! The group was barely hanging her with her magick bursting she sent attack to Yue, Valerie and Tuya leaving them to be barely standing with the rest of the group! The Legacy was going to lose...tonight were they to die? In fear of what was happening Dorion and Shiva began to run towards the group. Using her magick she began to levitate the two of them first sending Dorion into a lamppost...it bending against his weight as something in his arm snapped. Dorion yelled out in pain as Haruka left Shiva floating in the air.

Episode 13: Consequence 2022-115

"Hydaelyn's weapon right," she smiled, "My draining of you of all of your aether, your life, and the primal within will help me rid this world of the Legacy.”

Delgado turned to Yukio who was barely awake, "Yukio!" Delgado cried, "The crystals NOW!"

Yukio' s hand twitched, groaning as she reached into her satchel, taking the two crystals out and holding them in her hand. With the last bit of her strength, she tossed them both to Delgado before her consciousness left her, and she fell onto her back, passed out from the pain.
Tuya glares at Haruka as she forces herself to remain on her feet. Tuya was seeing nothing but red right now and she had but a single target.

Tuya knew she was going to get into some serious trouble for doing this, but she didn't care. She needed to do SOMETHING to try and save Shiva. Tuya dropped to the ground as she left her corporeal body behind as she became nothing but a spirit. At this point Tuya donned her official Reaper uniform and began to do everything that she could to try and remove Haruka's very soul. As hard as Tuya tried it was doing nothing to break the hold of Shiva. Tuya's "body" was knocked back with the rest of the Legacy. It had taken a hard hit to the skull from the lamp post, but that didn't matter. It was registered as dead anyways. Tuya herself was not affected. As Tuya tried to rip out the woman's soul, something inside of her snapped. She froze in place as she was suddenly no longer on the battlefield; she stood in a room surrounded by tall shadows. They speak in a language that only she can understand. Tuya tried to call out but her voice failed to leave her throat and then... everything was black. After what feels like an eternity, she opens her eyes and feels the pain of her skull and the warmth of her blood. Blood. That wasn't there before. She holds where she hit the post and winces in pain. That shouldn't be there. She shouldn't be able to feel pain like this anymore! But she knows. She was cursed to be mortal. Never again to be a Reaper. And never to see Paradise.

As all of these things began to happen Delgado found himself catching the crystals from Yukio; Delgado knew what he had to do. Delgado tossed the crystals into the air and called out once more to his friends in Limbo.

"Hades! Persephone!"

As Shiva floated in the air Delgado slammed the crystals onto the ground and rainbow auras dance in the air.

"You little bastard," Haruka screamed.

As the skies light up Hades flew into the scene and grabbed Shiva. As Hades wraps his arms around Shiva Haruka sends a fiery blast to him knocking him back with The Legacy! As Shiva had been saved by Hades, Haruka looks straight to Delgado.

Episode 13: Consequence 12160

"What a waste of a second chance." She smiled as she charges her magick. Knowing that The Legacy would try to save him Delgado uses his magick to hold them back.

"Defeat them," he smiled.

"Delgado you fuck! DON'T DO THIS,” Trunks cried out trying to fight the magick Delgado created.

Slowly opening his eyes Dorion began to look up and try to crawl to his brother.

"Delgado No,” Dorion screamed.

Before Dorion could speak Delgado raised his hand and shook his head no. Now waking from control Leric and Jai began to also come to realize what she had done. As the magick is ready to hit Delgado Jai began to try and crawl screaming at Delgado to drop the shield.

"NO!" Jai began to scream, "You can't do this."

Hades also tries to break Delgado magick, "This wasn't a part of our deal!"

Delgado smiles at the light began to head towards him another voice calls out. Even thought he smiled to the group Delgado looked up in fear as he held his chest. He knew he was wounded and anything she would do would kill him now.

Episode 13: Consequence 1347

As the light came over Delgado a voice called out.

"For every action there is a consequence. For every consequence another action occurs. Allow this to be mine."

Episode 13: Consequence 1441

Suddenly, showing before Delgado Persephone appeared from a pure white light.

"I may have not have a good life...but I see the good in these people. I know they can stand to the darkness and you will be defeated,” Persephone shouted.

As Haruka's blast heads towards Delgado Persephone turned around and smiles.

"One last time my prince. stand tall. you will win,” she smiled.

Persephone used her magick to fly up into the air. Trying to counter the attack Persephone raised her grimoire and began to chant a spell. The woman was strong, and Persephone could feel it coming over her. With a blast of heat Persephone took the impact of Haruka's magick. As the blast hit Persephone The Legacy could hear something snap in her spine as her body fell to the ground limp.

"NO," Hades screamed.

Trunks watched in horror, too weak to keep moving. He tightened his armor to keep his wounds closed but the strain of pushing the armored suit and his own body beyond their limits made it impossible for him to overcome the barrier.

"Persephone you mad rabbit! Damn it,” Trunks cried.

Hades began to cry out in pain as Haruka smiled from above.

"Well, this was fun we will meet again,” she smiled.

Before The Legacy could move She was gone. Delgado stared down at the ground with tears streaming down his face.

"No...no...this is my fault...this is all my fault."

Slowly walking over Hades got down onto his knees and placed his hand onto her chest.

"She's...she's gone."

Hades picked up her lifeless body into his arms unsure of what to say or do.

Episode 13: Consequence 1633

Valerie limped forward, retrieving her dropped helm and shield.  

"We moved with too much haste..." she says.  "We acted predictably.  In retrospect, it is easy to see where we erred."  She tucks her helm under her arm, scowling. "We will not make that mistake twice."  

Finally gaining consciousness Tuya began to speak, "Death... Claims all eventually. Even the gods..."
As The Legacy gathered together from the battle collecting those who were unconscious a voice called out to them one last time.

"For every consequence an action falls,” Persephone’s spirit called, " "For I give you one final gift."
From behind The Legacy a blue green portal began to open and a shadowy figure began to move out of it. Staring nervously at the group a viera woman with a face they knew stood before them.

“Where am I,” the Viera asked nervously.

"By the twelve..." Delgado gasped, “A’mara?”

Episode 13: Consequence 2022-116

Episode 13: Consequence Facebo96
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum