Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS

Go down

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS Empty Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:04 pm

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 047

The Legacy gathered and scrambled around the house for gear and potions. With a few of the members away on assignment...it was up to The Legacy to fight. With their numbers down due to a job Hades and Persephone had created...those who were left were forced to make a choice. For now, everyone gathered in the main hall to talk. Yukio came out of her chambers wearing something a bit warmer than usual. Even though she did not get cold, she more-so wanted to wear a scarf to hide a mark left on her neck since she wasn't sure how others would react to such. Finding her way into the main hall, she found that people began to look more and more like people and not fuzzy blobs in her vision. Seeing white hair before her, she smiled slightly, walking over, and standing next to Yue while she waited for everyone else to gather.

Zinny looks over to Yukio as she walks in and takes a space next to the tallest person. She raised an eyebrow at the display, but then she just smiled for now knowing that Yukio was very close to the man they called Yue.  She knew if the group was going to move that she would have to watch their moves from this day moving forward. If they were going to prove that they were here to fight for the shard they were going to start showing what they were capable of. The group began to discuss the possibility of what demon maybe at bay from their shard.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 176

Leric mentioned that Mammon was a greater demon from their world and if something were to show up next that they would have to take into consideration all the demons they raised from the day to wage wars on the light bringers in their world. For now Shiva kept her eyes closed trying to find anything as well to help Dorion and the others. K’enion questioned what they were up against once more leaving Yue to react to her. He understood her concerns but as Leric had stated until the creature popped up, they had no idea what they were messing with. Also in the room Zena listened to everyone as she held Scarlet in her arms. Zena  knew many of the members were on assignment and she wanted to help so bad. Now that she had given birth to Scarlet she knew she was capable of sneaking around and tracking any dark energies. Back during her days with Red Veil, Zena would keep an eye on everything and in a m moment’s notice she could easily find someone in hiding.  Rocking Scarlet in her arms, Zena could see Dorion and Jayne walking into the room as well.

Zena sighed knowing that it was her brother and his wife’s way of keeping an eye on her when Rufus was resting. If Jayne she too could join on the battlefield, but she knew that they both needed home to watch the baby and the two that were on the way. Jayne placed her hand on Zena’s arm for a moment to feel her sigh as Jayne looked at Dorion with concern. He too knew of his sister’s desires and was doing all he could to keep her back.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 247

Yukio looked over to Zinny for a moment after she heard Yue speak. Seeing the Viera wearing black made it difficult to see her features, yet she could tell from the red hair that it was her.

"Captain, was it? Are you going to help us today,” Yukio asked.

"I am. I was given two duties. To observe you and the rest of the group, and my usual duties. Meaning that I'll fight to protect the people of Eorzea to my dying breath,” Zinny explained.

"That is good to hear,” K’enion smiled as she leaned against Jai.

"I am glad to have you on our side for today at least. Thank you, and... I apologize for calling you a dog the other day,” she mumbled a bit, “I leap to insults when something is happening where I don't understand."

Zinny smiled to Yukio as if she was already forgiving the young woman but, in the distance her eyes turned towards the ice mage. Shiva's foot began to tap violently on the floor her eyes shut as she continued to listen for anything from the gods. Judging but the tapping of her foot The Legacy knew that she was beginning to get a sense of something. K’enion, Leric and Jai now turned their focus on Shiva to see when she would reach for her notebook.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 347

"Legacy...we secured the area but there are still people trapped...we need you...to hurry," A member from the Immortal Flames called in, "We need at least three people with us and the rest of you...take out that demon...Flame General Commands!"

The audio was cut off immediately leaving Yue, Jai, and Leric all looked to each other with the same thoughts.

"My sons and I will take care of the boarder...the rest of you will go out onto the field,” Yue suggested, “We can try to get arial coverage to see if citizens need saving along the way.”

Yukio looked up to Yue in slight worry.

"Please be careful?" she asked hesitantly.

Seeing the concern in his girlfriend’s eyes, Yue grabbed Yukio’s chin and gently kissed her, "You do the same...if things get bad...I will come for you. I trust that you will be safe.

K'enion looked up towards Jai frowning a bit punching his chest.

"You be careful okay? I don't need you hurt,” She whispered in her ear.

Jai nods and holds her close, "You be safe too."

As everyone gathered themselves and their weapons Shiva’s eyes began to flicker between Saint and her causing Yue to be worried that the Saint would be in kill mode leaving Shiva to be unfocused.

“Saint, can I trust you to keep Yukio safe,” Yue asked.

The eyes of Saint came forward as she walked forward towards Yue staring him down. She shrugged her shoulders as if she could care less, leaving Yue to be mad at the Goddess. Dorion stepped between them placing his hand over Yue’s.

“I’m fighting today,” he whispered, “I will do my best to keep her safe right now…I don’t trust Saint.”

“Right,” Yue grumbled, “Shiva needs to get control of her before she loses the fight.”
“I know…we’re trying as best as we can…promise,” Dorion sighed.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 447

For now, The Legacy and Zinny began their journey to Mor Dhona. As they left the house Zena held onto Scarlet and muttered under her breath good luck to them. The land was full of chaos…reminding those who had been here before of the chaos Mor Dhona once suffered. Flashbacks of the Bahamut attacks filled Shiva’s mind as she watched her hand focused on her weapon as she tried to walk through the citizens running in fear. Zinny also did her best to guide them through trying to find an area where Trunks and some of the other soldiers were. A soldier greeted The Legacy as they arrived reporting to Zinny-

"Captain the demon its out East there are still citizens trapped out there! We need to save them,” the soldier spoke nervously to Zinny.

"Very good. Inform command that we've arrived. I also need a full report on what to expect,” Zinny demanded.

Before Zinny could speak Shiva raised her hand into the air and began to snap towards The Legacy. The group turned to see that Shiva had found an opening in the rubble and they needed to move fast.

"Everyone follow Shiva," Dorion Shouted.

The group rushed after Shiva as she continued down the path of broken buildings, crystals, and dark smoking clouds. It was obvious a demon tore through here and Shiva could sense that there was still people out here. As they got closer to the spot of interest Shiva placed her hands behind her as if she was trying to stop everyone for a moment to observe. In the distance a ram like demon began to vomit acid at crystals or swipe its hands at whatever it could. The creature was out for destruction and doing all it could to make it possible. As she looked she pointed out to Zinny as best as she could non verbally that there were citizens out there.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 547

Zinny began to make note of what Shiva was trying to say as they began to look in further. As The Legacy got closer Dorion knew right away that this was another greater demon from his world.

“ASMODEUS,” Dorion sighed, “He’s strong but, I think we could take him down easily. We need to work together as best as we can and strike his body! We need to be careful of the acid that comes from his body. It can bewitch you easily and make you crave things you wouldn’t normally do right away.

Listening to Dorion’s words Zinny knew what shew was getting into and took a deep breath. As much as she wanted to rush into getting this thing out of the area…her first concert was to prioritize the people before anything else. Zinny crouched low and moved towards one of the groups with the intent to save them. A Group of Elderly folk. The demon was already trying to attack the elderly and, in a chance, to help them escape Zinny blocked the piece of building with her body to save them.

"Captain please PLEASE be safe and may the 12 watch over you,” one of the elders cried.

The demon watched as the elderly left now turning to a group of young kids hiding behind the crystal. One of the Miqo'te children cried in fear of what was happening, and the demon now loomed above them.

"Mommy please I am sorry I just wanted to play with my friends,” cried the little girl and friends as the demon loomed its claws above them

Yukio's ears twitched at hearing the cry of the child nearby. On reflexes alone, she quickly rushed forward, forming her ice bow in her hands while sliding in front of the kids to bend down on one knee.

"No!" She yelled.

Yukio shot an ice arrow into the demon's face which exploded in a blinding light to distract and slightly injure it while she rushed the children out of harm’s way. How ironic that she would be saving children now. One of the children reached into its pocket and placed something in the hand of Yukio before running off to safety. The little girl handed Yukio a snowflake necklace and smiled.

"Thank you miss," the little girl smiled, "please be safe!"

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 645

Watching the chaos unfold K'enion looked around frowning a bit.

"Save as many as you can,” K’enion shouted as she wanted to lead the charge on the demon.

Dragging her blade into the ground walking towards the demon, K’enion felt herself suddenly flinging up, cracking the ground and throwing a large rock towards it, then leaping ito the air to try and land a strike on to one of its horns. The demon grabbed the rock pushing it out the way before grabbing a hold of K'enion and tossing her into a crystal...pieces of crystal hit her skin as she tried to fight. Dorion decided that for now Citizens were too risky; if he could weaken the demon, he could do his best to keep them from harm. Rushing forward Dorion tried to strike the demon with lightning but then got sent flying into the same crystal as K'enion.

Mor Dhona...this was the home of Lunaria herself. Feeling the energy of her homelands coursing in her blood the woman looked to the sky and her weapon came floating down. Aiming a beam of ice at the demon, her eyes began to flicker once again between her and Saint. The group felt cold and aetherically began to hear a voice

"No...More..."

The voice was faint, but Saint was speaking to them telepathically.

"We will kill him!"

Hiding in the tower was a mom and her very young baby. She had gone out to visit the tower to pray to the gods for the health of her baby but on her way out the demon was summoned. Crying and holding on tightly to her child she could see the demon walking towards her. Trunks tapped into the radio he built into his suit. He designed it to tap into the comms of the Eorzean Alliance.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 745

"This is Trunks Himura of the Legacy how copy? There are citizens trapped among the fray, we're a bit overwhelmed but we're going to try to get em all out! "I'm going dark. Trunks out,” Trunks smiled adventoursly.

Trunks pressed a button on the belt and flames erupted from his boots propelling him forward at high speed until he found himself hovering in front behind the mother and her baby. He grabs them both staring up at the demon.

"Sin I know you can hear me! You keep your MUPPETS on a short string or I'll FUCKING HANG YOU FROM IT!" Having said his piece the boots kick into high gear and propel the 3 of them to safety,” Trunks yelled once more.

The demon frustrated by Shiva's attack and Trunks saving the citizens in the distance Zinny could see a soldier cowering in pain from a previous battle. The demon grabbed the human ready to kill it in front of The Legacy, would Zinny be able to save him? Zinny looked as if she didn't do a thing or at least the distance she was at. Instead, the demon howled in pain as it suddenly dropped the soldier. Zinny carefully slid to catch the soldier as she slapped him on the face.

"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, SOLDIER! There are people to save! Now report to Command she shouted as the demon grabbed a hold of her wrapping itself around her.

"Thank you Captain and be safe," he shouted as he ran off.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 842

K'enion pushed herself up off the crystal rubbing her head abit.

"You are heavy you know..." she said glaring at Dorion for but a moment, noting how all the citizens were safe now. Yukio also let out a sigh of relief as the remaining people cleared out. She turned to focus her full attention on the demon, but something felt wrong. One of her eyes seemed to blur further while she aimed another arrow, yet as it released, yet missed entirely. She put her hand over her eye as she grit her teeth a little; how could this have happened. The demon struggled at first trying to fight but with Yukio open the demon swung its arms slamming her deep into her hip knocking the wind out of her. With Yukio down K’enion did her best to defend but also fell to its attack once more. With both women down Dorion needed to move quickly in order to save them.

Dorion raised his staff into the air and created an electric current striking the demon in the chest creating a open wound. Blood began to pour from the open wound leaving this weird pinkish glow from the blood. As the blood fell a vision came over Dorion and he held his head in pain.

"As..Asmodaeus...I should have none...everyone be careful this is one of the most toxic attack he can do,” he shouted.

Dorion rushed more trying to create more of a diversion ready to kill the demon but instead in pushed down onto him allowing the blood to touch Dorion’s skin. Almost instantly parts of Dorion's arm looked bruised for the moment.

"If this hurts me this will really burn you all,”  Dorion shouted.

Trunks’ brow cocks at Dorion, "Toxic eh? Just fan-fuckin-tastic. We're in for a banger then aren't we? Everyone keep yer distance if you can."

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 947

Trunks found a long chain off to the side and wields it’s like a lasso. He managed to throw it at an arc after attaching a hook and locks it tightly around the demon's arms then pulled it tight.

"Well that was bloody easy...wai a minute uh oh,” Trunks tried to say.

The chain swung back hitting Trunks in the back of the head and Dorion rushing over to him.

"Fuck I knew it was dangerous...at least it was the chain and not the acid,” Trunks shouted.

With Zinny too focused on the soldiers the demon struck her down hard once more; Zinny was now underneath the demon! Yukio took a moment to catch her breath from the demon knocking the wind out of her, kneeling down on one knee as the flickering in her eye seemed to stop for now. Her eyes opened wide from seeing the demon hovering over Zinny, and she stood and aimed her arrow again steady, charging up her attack. Once she exhaled, she released her shot, hitting the demon in the shoulder to knock it backwards while running forward to grab Zinny and pull her to safety.

"Please be careful," she said as she held her side.

The arrow hit directly leaving the demon to howl in pain however the acid touched her skin and Yukio suddenly felt different. K'enion looked at Dorion for a moment frowning, she quickly pulled her weapon back though ripping some flesh leaving the demon to retaliate and struck her by hurling a crystal towards her. Seeing K’enion in danger, Dorion flew into the grabbing a hold of the creature’s arm while he tried to deliver an attack that would take the monster down. However, the demon grabbed Dorion slamming him down into a damaged crystal leaving Dorion to cry out in pain. With Dorion put down Shiva dashed in after him ready to do more damage. The demon was smart and fast as it grabbed her tight squeezing Shiva in its hand dislocating her right arm. Anyone standing near her could hear her shoulder pop and her cracked voice screamed in pain...she was probably damaging her vocal cords that were finally healing. Hearing Shiva’s scream, Trunks stood up rubbing the back of his head gritting his teeth; Trunks readied his weapon to fight.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 1045

Trunks grabbed his weapon as he  slipped out a hammer familiar to the legacy. He's used this hammer to forge their armors and repaired their weapons for a long time now. As he reaches the demon the two went into melee combat. As they fought, Trunks jumped up and stomped one of its arms to the ground and rolled over its shoulder wrapping one arm around the neck and rearing back the hammer.

"An eye for an eye...a migraine for a migraine,” he shouted as he slammed his hammer into the head of the demon.

The demon howled leaving the group shaken for a moment. With the demon stunned this gave others like Zinny and Yukio a chance to move and recover. Zinny gave Yukio a nod of thanks and moved her scythe to the side. Zinny raised up her hand and concentrated her aether finally launching an orb at the demon. As Zinny used her orbs, Yukio ‘s bow formed ice spikes that would hover and fly over and combine with Zinny’s orbs; the girls were able to hit the demon together.  

While Zinny and Yukio lead the charge, K’enion went over to the area where Shiva and Dorion were hurt. K’enion eyed Dorion for a moment reaching up to check her injuries but to see if he needed help.

"Hey are you okay?" she asked.

Dorion nodded weakly and was starting to get up so K’enion smiled as she ran forward to join Yukio and Zinny in the assault. K’enion flipped her weapon into the air before flying forward and stabbing the creature. Finally regaining his strength Dorion flew up behind K’enion and drew his claws as he began to rip into the demon. Dorion wanted to destroy this creature and fast. Tearing apart at the skin Dorion hoped that it would prove to Zinny that he and the legacy are here to stay and help Hydaelyn.

While everyone fought Shiva found herself struggling to rise up, Shiva crawled on the ground to grab her staff. Moving slowly on the ground the demon stepped once more onto the shoulder of the mage. Pinned underneath Shiva cried underneath trying to use her magick to call upon someone but, she was too weak. Seeing Shiva pinned Zinny and Trunks ran as fast as they could to aide her but, Trunks took a beating during the process trying to save her. With Trunks down Zinny went to duck underneath but the demon hit her with the back of its arming leaving her unconscious on the ground for a moment. Seeing Zinny fall awakened Saint and she did the best to grab her staff and chanted something in a low whisper. The air around the group grew cold as a blue crystal came flying into the air striking the demon in the chest. The demon was barely hanging on. K’enion watched as Saint forced Shiva to move her injured shoulder and she knew she had to help.

K'enion had fallen to her knees again, panting hard, holding her shoulder trying to keep it from bleeding so much, though she could not stop the blood coming from her mouth as she coughed a few times. Though she looked up again watching it try and attack, growling she used whatever she had left, roaring so loud Yue and the others would be able to hear it, to the group near her, they might cover their ears. Her lance was lifted high, the blade burning its dark red flames, her eyes matching the red glow of her weapon, teeth grinding.

"LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE,” She roared.

K’enion flew up slamming the blade down as hard as she could in her state, right into the demons head hoping to cause it to split in half, and if it did so the wound would explode in flames making sure to burn it at the same time. Though she let go as she pulled the blade out letting the lance fall to the ground next to her, blood now coming out of her wound as she clenched it. The blood poured like rain down upon The Legacy but this time not injuring them and fading away like dust. Instead, the ground was now covered in small pink crystals leaving everyone to gather themselves. Dorion slowly rose to his feet...rushing over to Zinny.

"Captain...are you okay..." he said extending his hand out to her.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 1345

Zinny nodded weakly but the group felt a series of people land near them. Yue, Leric and Jai were now here looking around trying to take in the sights. With Yukio slumped over Yue went over to check to see what had happened to her. Leric and Jai began to access that most people were hurt and they did their best to aide the group by setting up a camp to rest nearby.  Yukio was kneeling on the ground as her heart rate only increased. She could hear everyone, but it was like the sound of muffled voices in her ears. She looked up to Yue once he rushed over to her, and a few expressions crossed her features.

"Yue.. I.." she began to say as she looked worried.

Before she could finish, her black eye flickered pink again and that worried look was replaced with a smirk for a split second before she grabbed onto Yue's arm.

"Something... losing control,” she fought to say.

Yue looked down and began to sense a magick overcoming Yukio. Yue tried to call her back, trying to speak to her when suddenly she pushed him violently to the ground. As Yukio stood there a black rose formed into her hand and shot directly into Zimny’s shoulder...also creating a powerful wind to knock the rest of The Legacy next to her.Dorion and Shiva flew back reinjuring her shoulder leaving her to scream out in pain once more while Dorion used his staff to try and hold himself back. A Viera man appeared behind Yukio...the scent of roses filled the air.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 1439

"My my my...how the innocent are so vulnerable aren't they,” the viera chucked.

The man placed Yukio's hand in his as he kissed her hand and trailed kisses to her neck while eyeing Yue directly. The red eyes appeared upon Yue and as much as he wanted to move...none of them could. K’enion tried her best to move, wanting to attack just as much as she figured Yue would, but nothing happened, her body would not move at all.

"What is this...who are you!?"

"Only the greatest of sins," he mocked.

"I would suggest you let Yukio go...before we break out of...whatever this is, we may be hurt but I am sure we can hurt you just as much,” K’enion demanded, “I won’t ask again WHO ARE YOU?”

Yukio's outward appearance was drastically changed to that of something she would never willingly wear. Her ponytail had fallen out of its hold and draped around her shoulders as she leaned back into the Viera man behind her. She was eying Yue the whole time.

"Why.. Lust, of course,” She said smoothly.

Yukio’s hand remained in his as she spoke. Inside her mind was like a cage, and she was screaming and banging on the bars there but unable to speak.

"Mark my words mutt you just made it big...you just made it onto the worst list on this gods forsaken world. My list of the names of people I will inevitably hunt down and gut like a fish! I will find you and I will open you up like the flimsiest metal...slowly as I watch you scream and bleed out,” Trunks shouted.

Lust laughed as he wrapped his hands around Yukio's waist, "You hear that Lady Winter....he actually has balls now!"

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 1540

Zinny takes a deep breath. She stared at the two Viera for a hard second before she did something that nobody was really expecting. She somehow was able to move!  She took just a small step, one barely noticeable before suddenly appearing near the two Viera. Zinny shifted into a third known language; one that only Viera spoke.

"Sister of the snow, you WILL be free. Just be patient,” Zinny says to the trapped Yukio within.

Yukio watched Zinny walk towards them and smiled gently at the woman. While her face looked that of a smile, a small tear cascaded down her cheek like the Yukio inside her own mind understood. She placed her index finger under Zinny's chin.

"Oh Darling... sit down,” the possessed Yukio mocked.

She then shoved the woman back to the ground before giggling and returning to her position against Lust. Before Zinny could respond a wind of crystals and rose petals covered the skies and the two viera lifted off into the air before anyone could move and like that Yukio and Lust were gone.

Yue, finally being able to rise up flew up as fast as he could but they were gone before his eyes. The group could hear him breathing heavily as he looked to the skies before flying down and slamming his fist into a crystal.

"Fuuuuck," he screamed.

The group was extremely quiet…unsure of what to say or do. Even Dorion had never seen this side of him and he did his best to approach him.

"Yue we will get her back,” Dorion said limping behind Yue.

His eyes remained red as he turned to Shiva...uncontrollable he lifted her up pinning her to a crystal. Shiva squirmed to fight him off of her, and both Saint and Shiva’s energy flicked through her. The more she moved, the more Yue squeezed down on her dislocated shoulder causing her to cry out in pain almost fainting in his arms.

"Find her,” he shouted as he tossed Shiva to the ground and walked away to feed on a creature nearby.

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS 1631

Dorion quickly limped over to Shiva and grabbed her and looked to the others. He knew that for once there was nothing no one could say or do. Yue was uncontrollable...a side The Legacy would soon learn was the darkest side of him. Scared for his life and the others the group finally heard fear in Dorion’s voice.

“C-call my…b-brother…Hades…and…Persephone,” he said shaking, “For once I need…h-help.”

Episode 11: CODE ASMODEUS Facebo94
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum