Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3: Answers

Go down

Episode 3: Answers Empty Episode 3: Answers

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:23 pm

Episode 3: Answers 029

A new day began at Fairytail...the house was quiet for the most part with a few of the men having a meeting of their own upstairs. Downstairs in the living quarters, Shiva sat alone on the couch reading a book to herself. The mage found herself doing this from time to time. A bit of her heart was uneasy with the new members in the home and of course the two Lifestream bound Viera. For now, she kept to her book to occupy her mind. Not too far from Shiva, Rubi herself was busy scanning the books that lined the shelves. Rubi found herself plucking three books from the shelf and walked over to the small pile she had already acquired. Not too far from Shiva Yukio was also studying a book about the history of Eorzea. New and old members of Fairytail would find this home to be exciting and full of knowledge, each person alone had a series of things lying around the house. While the women read a set of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. Shiva looked up to see Trunks.

"Hey there, my lads and lasses it’s been a while,” he said kindly.

Shiva looked up for her book...her ex-fiancé before her and the new comrades joined around her. She knew he’d come back but, she wasn’t sure what to say or do as things had changed for them. Since Trunks and her split she found herself content and she knew the love she had for him died the day she lost her best friend. For now, she would be kind, and try to show him that he was welcomed back here.  

Shiva took her notebook and began to write: "Hello. I hope you are doing well. We have made some new comrades as you can see. I would like to introduce you to Ms. Yukio and Mrs. Rubious. They are very kind."

Walking past Trunks K’enion leaned up against the wall and looked around for Jai. She wasn’t sure where he was but for the moment she waved to Trunks and the others. As Shiva wrote to tell Trunks of the new people in the room, Rubi glanced up at the sound of a new voice and raised an eyebrow. For the moment she didn’t seem interested in talking so she went back to reading.

“I see, hey there new friends, it’s so exciting to see the place grow.  Ms. Yukio and Miss Rubious my name is Captain Trunks Himura of the NEA. That's New Eorzean Alliance for those unfamiliar,” Trunks said as he lit a cigar for himself, “You’re looking good as always Shiva, glad to see you have been making progress. Just don't rush it, you have all the time in the world."

Shiva nodded and began to write another brief note. With a heart scribbled onto the page the note read: "Good Morning Kenni. Love your outfit today. We have a lot to discuss. We have a bit of a situation here."

"That's Mrs. My husband is currently back home,” Rubi said to Trunks.
"I apologise ma'am. That was very uncouth of me."

As Trunks caught up with talking to K’enion the smell of lavender and brimstone filled the air once more. For a moment Trunks was confused but the look of discomfort became readable on Shiva’s face. In a blink of an eye Persephone stood in front of Trunks with a huge smile.

"Good morning my Darlings! Has everyone slept well,” Persephone shouted excitedly.

For a moment both Shiva and Rubi’s eyes met in disgust as Rubi decided to step out of the room and take a shower. K’enion also stood unsure of how to feel flicking a scale towards the Viera. Trunks wondered what was going on and his vision was sharp on the woman he decided to approach this in a calm manner than how he uses to act.

"Hello there, you addressed them in a friendly manner which suggests familiarity with them. Tell me can I trust you aren't here to raise hell?"

Persephone rolled her eyes and looked at K’enion.

"Calm Down Fire Kitty, its only morning,” as quickly as Persephone acknowledged K’enion she decided to address Trunks as well, "Himura right it is such a pleasure to finally meet you. I mean I am your biggest fan. I mean I've watched how you've totally betrayed this group from the get go...landed and tanked on keeping a hot babe by your side and my gosh the list goes on and on and on ugh."

Episode 3: Answers 162

Trunks stared at the woman confused and noticed that the more she spoke the more awkward the room began to feel. As she went on about all that he had done to The Legacy she let out a gasp realizing she was forgetting something. Persephone snapped her finger and in a poof of smoke, the female knight from Ishgard was in their presence. The knight appeared understandably disorientated.  Her hand shot to her blade, though she refrained from drawing it, pivoting to take in her surroundings.  She slowly recognizes most of the faces from the celebration some time earlier, and carefully lowers her guard.

"Well... I'd call this fate, but I get the feeling this was rather more contrived than not," she commented, "Not the first time I've been volunteered for something without my knowledge."

"Involuntarily VOLUNTEERED to do something eh? Yeah, that’s a soldiers life from start to finish isn't it,” Trunks said knowing what had happened.

"Less often in my case, but not wrong," Valerie concedes.

Persephone twirls again making a floral scent fill the air again, “Valerie Doll, pleasure to see you once more! All of you ugh it brings me such joy to have you hear with me. As for you Himura...I would say we are going to be the best of friends, just give me a day or two and you'll never want me away!”

"Knight?" K’enion said nervously, "You bring a dragon killer here? In front of me?!"

Episode 3: Answers 233

Yukio grew annoyed at hearing the high-pitched squeals from Persephone, but she grew aware of K'enion discomfort with the knight around. She paused in her reading, but still didn't look their way. She was rather fine being unnoticed by most, not liking already to be around so many she didn't know. With her back turned to them all, she merely listened. The Saint within Shiva grew angry and her eyes turned white as she looked to Persephone.

Saint wrote in the notebook:"So where is your lover boy then and why do continue to mock us. You do realize I am one step away from cutting your throat open."

Trunks glanced about at everyone and gives them a warning glare, "All of you need to chill out. You are being extremely rude to our guest. Besides she has vital information that we need to know if we are to deal with this hellish phenomenon that is afoot."

Episode 3: Answers 333

Seeing Trunks trying to be a peacemaker once more made Saint grow irritated with him. Saint turns her focus to a raspy sigh as she walked to Yukio. It didn’t take long for Rubi to emerge back from the shower room. With her hair still quite wet she sat back on the touch to see what was going on. Rubi could see that K’enion was tense at the present of Valerie and Valerie did her best to render herself calm of K’enion’s actions. As Saint made her presence known she signaled for K’enion to come sit with her and avoid the pain and drama. K’enion’s head flicked over towards Shiva, eyeing her as she slowly calmed herself down. There was only two people that could really get her to calm down and Shiva was one of them. She eyed the woman for a moment, feeling both her and Saint at the same time, slowly she turned back towards the Knight glaring for now.

Trunks decides it is time to talk then to sit around and not talk about it, "Can you give me a run down of what is going on and how I can help aid in rectifying it?"

"Look,” Persephone begins, "There is a lot going on right now...I get tensions are high...and trust me I get it...my presence is leaving you speechless...I get it so much to take in. How about we start over and talk over a nice meal yes...please I've been slaving away in the kitchen all morning. The tall giant man in white glared at me when I made green tea ugh the horror of a woman taking care of him can you imagine? Well then enough about me…shall we go upstairs?"  

Trunks sighs, “Well Miss Persephone I quite agree with your assessment of the current predicament. I say we all go upstairs and have ourselves a nice meal and good drink so that we can talk this out under more agreeable terms."

Bothered by the matter Rubi sighs as she puts her book down, “At this point, I'll accept anything to get you people to shut up..."

Yukio was bothered by the constant bickering from the group and she let out a small sigh. She found herself just observing as her fingers ran across all the books that she could. She could tell that the Saint within Shiva wanted to protect K’enion whereas the human within her wanted peace and to get to know the new people like Hades, Valerie, Persephone and Rubious. Trying to create peace between her and K’enion, Valerie decided to speak.

“I did what I had to, to protect what I held dear.  I am certain you did the same.  Such is the face of war.  Tears shed for fallen foes does them a disservice, and I will not sully their sacrifice by feigning regret for an honorable foe," Valerie explained.

“Your service this time around will be far greater than the battles you lead before. Your fallen and standing comrades will see just you wait,” Persephone smiled to Valerie.

Persephone’s words brought calm over the group for just a moment and Trunks and the others thought that it was late in the afternoon and having a logical conversation over a meal would be a bright idea. As the group followed Persephone up the stairwell, she opened the door to stop. The group behind her looked confused for a moment but, they too wanted to hear what was being said.

"You can confirm it's him right,” Dorion asks.
The Legacy could see Dorion sitting at the table with his husband by his side. The stressed look in his eyes alone showed how uncomfortable Dorion was feeling. At first Leric was leaning on his husband but, the more he tried to comfort him the face of irritation grew on his face.

Episode 3: Answers 433

"Leric and I dug the grave out and opened his coffin...Dorion his body would have been there if it was not him. They in fact brought your brother and his body back,” Jai explained.  

It seems Dorion had both the Winter brothers go to Corethas and visit the grave where Delgado and his mother’s body laid. Dorion asked if her grave was disturbed at all but, Yue confirmed that her grave was left untouched. The more Jai confirmed the information and everything the angrier Dorion was. He wasn’t upset about his brother being back but, just the capabilities of what Hades and Persephone could do. As the talked among each other Yue pushed himself away from the wall and looked towards the door. He brought his finger to  his lips to tell the boys to end their conversation.

“Looks like we have people coming up,” Yue says, “We can discuss this another time.”

Episode 3: Answers 534

Walking up the stairs first Trunks questioned what the guys were talking about. For just a moment a part of Dorion was reawakened; the love for his friend he hasn’t seen in so long. Dorion got up from his chair embracing Trunks and fist bumping the person he considered a brother.

“Trunks, it is good to see you after so long. I wanted to talk with all of you being that the woman who has come up the stairs with you has complicated everything. I had Leric and Jai confirm that my brother is alive...and well as you heard...Delgado is back,” Dorion sighed.

“Please tell me there is a strategic advantage to bringing back Deltaco that would not have been available if you brought back any of the others,” Trunks said turning his face to Persephone.

Persephone gentle smile turns dark, “You’re right I could have brought anyone back even young Anthi...who even sat at the table I arranged today but, they are more complex than his soul. I think we just all need to sit down and talk...can we just simply do that?!"

The room grew quiet at Persephone’s words, even Yukio slowly made her way up the stairs behind everyone, her hands usually stayed slightly out in front of her when she was somewhere that wasn't familiar to her since she couldn't use her eyes to see.  She felt along the bar until she bumped into a stool, and slowly sat down on it, closest to where Jai would happen to be standing. Yukio felt so many people around her and it made her very uncomfortable. As she found her way to a spot to stand it would seem Saint has lost control of Shiva again as her eyes were back to brown. Hearing the talk of Anthi had Shiva instantly flashback to when Tuya held her head in her hands or when Tuya lost her life. Shiva’s hands began to tremble again.

Seeing Shiva uncomfortable Trunks went over to check on her, "Hey are you alright? You need anything I'm here alright?"

Shiva shakes her head no and with shaking hands she began to jot into her notebook:  "Please...don't touch me."

Giving Shiva a moment to collect herself, K’enion walked over to Jai to see him said but asked him why he didn’t tell her he left that morning. Jai realized his mistake and told K’enion that he left her a note by his pillow for her to see when she woke up. It seems that K’enion didn’t see it and she just rushed out of the room to find him. He kissed her forehead apologizing for not taking a moment to at least tell  her and that it would not happen again. Seeing all the food made Valerie curious and she apologized for dining in full armor which left Leric to chuckle and introduce himself. The two spoke for just a few moments as they dined on the meal that Persephone made. As Rubious joined the others she mentioned how she could create gear for Valerie to wear if she didn’t want to be in full armor.

"That's very kind, both of you.  I'll manage without the change for now, though I may take you up on that offer another time, as it seems I may not be able to fetch my own for some time," Valerie said with a smile, "At least, that is what I assume.  I doubt I've been 'summoned forth' for a brief social call."

"Suit yourself. I just know that the primitive armor worn in this part of the world is...quite uncomfortable,” Rubious replied.

"I do thank you for the concern.  While my armor is tailor-fit, the weight does eventually wear on me, though not as quickly as someone more accustomed to lighter gear might expect,” Valerie said to Rubious.

"Honestly, I might prefer your armor. You don't have to worry about everyone eyeballing all of your curves. Though I do admit, I appreciate the weight and climate control. But we should probably move closer. That Viera is likely to teleport us and leave our legs behind if we don't,” Rubious chuckles.

Valerie snickers, "That would be most troublesome."  

As everyone began to settle down at the table with meals, Yue noticed that Shiva and Yukio hadn’t sit down just yet. He walked over to both of the women asked for them to join the others at the table. Yukio's ears twitched from her name being called, but she didn't move from her seat. Her breathing was uneven, but too quiet to be heard. Too many people.. she put her elbows on the bar counter and put each hand lightly covering her ears, trying to calm herself. Sensing her anxiety to be around other’s Yue thought it would be best to try and comfort her.

“Your anxiousness reminds me of young Lunaria...do you wish to sit with me,” Yue asked reaching his hand out to her.

Yukio turns her head slightly towards Yue as he spoke to her, suddenly being so close caught her off guard. There were too many sounds going on and she flinched slightly from his sudden touch.

"I would not mind. if you would wish me to." She felt her heart rate slow being next to one more known to her than the rest.

Once Yukio, Shiva, and Yue sat at the table, Hades and Delgado made their way down the stairs. Hades’ cane clicked on every stair on his way down while Delgado followed behind slowly making eye contact with each person before him. He was still approaching everyone with caution his hands deep into his pocket the minute he saw K’enion and Jai sitting with each other. Trunks walked up to Hades and shook hands with him before settling down at the table with everyone else.

“It is nice to finally meet you Himura," Hades smiled, “Thank you all for joining us today.”

"Let us be honest, if you are anything like your friend here, you aren't any fan of mine based on my past. I hope that since I have grown since then that you will give the new me a chance and we can be great comrades." Trunks explain, "Also I apologize for my dumbass adopted brother’s rude behavior, I've already grilled him on it and he won't be acting out again."

“I understand, the violence is quite strong within The Legacy I mean Rufus got defensive of Delgado being back...I was surprised he acted the way he did but, then again, I never trusted creatures from the void,” Hades groaned.

Episode 3: Answers 632

“Well you know what they say about motley crews, it takes all kinds. In any case, let us discuss the situation that threatens our world...again. I understand and have witnessed monsters in a frenzy but, something big is on the rise which is why I have returned,” Trunks explained.

“The past in the past Himura...however I do know that the world grows more and more complicated. For the Castellano Clan I know where they are from however, a lot of you have moved from place to place...some of you from other regions,” Hades began.

For a moment the group stopped to think, many of them have been on the road surveying the world or coming from other areas.

"Livestock has become scarce, there are less than 50% of the forces that use to maintain the balance in different hotspots.  Aetherial fluctuations have been reported the world over as far as my crew have scouted,” Trunks explained.

“My Place is still as cold and barren as it's always been. Mostly small plants still, same food grows as always have, bit more fertilizer thanks to the Red Veil though. So we're expecting an increase in plant life in the next few years,” Rubious added.

As Rubious and Trunks spoke, Valerie decided to add to the conversation, "A proper introduction then. I am Lady Valerie de Montagne, formerly the Knight-Captain of my House's knights. Were Ishgard still standing as a nation, and its many Houses still standing, I would now be the Viscountess of House Montagne following the untimely death of my father and sister. As it stands, that title holds only sentimental value to Ishgardian survivors, so you need not address me by such a title. 'Ser Valerie', or even simply 'Valerie' will do. As for my observations, Ishgard is not a good benchmark for rising issues. The domain of Corethas has only begun to recover, so any new troubles are, in effect, indistinguishable from the lingering troubles wrought by the prior calamity. So, I'm afraid that I have little to offer in terms of insight."

Listening to everyone’s words Hades began to pace and listen to the information. He knew hearing it from the parts everyone came from made him think about some of the visions he was having. Persephone also began to whisper things into his ear leaving the group to dine on their food but, to listen carefully to see if Hades and Persephone were truly a problem. Hades begins to tell the group that he think that even though their lands seem normal or changed for a moment he knows that the dark forces he senses are hidden within all of the regions.

Episode 3: Answers 732

"I assure you, if someone IS found there that shouldn't be there, they will be faced with an increasing number of soldiers. All armed with the latest technological weaponry that would make even the most fantastical myths seem like simple parlor tricks,” Rubi explained.

Valerie listened to Rubi and added to the conversation, "Pardon for interrupting, but I have a rather pertinent question that perhaps has been answered in my absence. Perhaps it is my ignorance of the situation speaking, but I have heard only of scattered and seemingly disconnected names and locations. What, precisely, is the stated goal of this...gathering of individuals?"

Hades turned to both Valerie and Rubious, “I can assure you. From the aura I can feel...even if they are detectable by your people...they will kill them...there powers are unmatched. To answer you Valerie, we have yet to answer the biggest piece to this issue. As we have already stated 9 creatures of their world came into this world and it up to you all to slay them and take them out."
"Nine specific targets.  That seems a manageable goal.  Far less ambiguous than 'save the world', with respect,” Valerie replied.

"One would think but,"  Delgado explained, "There are 7 Sins here on Hydaelyn. 7 Deadly sins."

As Delgado spoke up causing his brother to slam down his glass of wine onto the table. Leric looked to Dorion knowing what upset him. The sins were a problem in their world and were locked away. Something must have let them out when the portal opened. Was it Lady Death or something else. For a moment those who were a part of Dorion’s clan all made eye contact with Delgado.

"Lust. Envy. Gluttony. Wrath. Sloth. Greed. and Pride," Dorion muttered under his breath.

“And we’re suppose to trust your brother of all people with this info,” Trunks jumps in.

"Trust me being here is hard as is. I know I fucked up. I don't need the constant reminder,” Delgado said staring Trunks in the face.

"You have a lot to make up for just like me boy...don't think I've forgotten about Dean,” Trunks shot back.

Episode 3: Answers 831

"Lay one hand and you will regret it. I didn't raise you or your sister this way,” Yue said to Delgado before turning to Trunks, “And you should know better than this to pressure Delgado…I thought you were better than this.”

"Well, I can already tell this group dynamic is going swimmingly," Valerie comments with a small dose of dry sarcasm.

With the mentioning of Dean, Shiva pushed her hands onto her skirt her head shaking a bit as thoughts of the past began to flood her mind. It didn’t take much to trigger her as of late; the moment someone that was no longer with them her mind began to head straight back to the memory. Mentioning Dean and Tuya only allowed her to think about friends like them more and how angry her heart was that they were gone. Sensing the uncomfort in the room, Persephone decided to try and open the discussion.

“As guardians of the lifestream,” Persephone began, “If we could have Hydaelyn bless you with a gift or something special…or if you could tell her something…what could we tell her.

"Tell her to fuck herself and let me go home,” Rubious answered quickly.

"I have everything I want with me right now...I would wish safety for my children and my sister's child,” Dorion said eying his brother.

Shiva looked down into her notebook and wrote:  "I don't wish for anything either...I just want to save the world from these sins. I serve Mother. I am just her weapon. Nothing more."

Episode 3: Answers 934

Valerie thinks for a moment and says, "Ishgard.  If not in its former glory, then at least with a sense of stability."

"I would want my father...or mother, but I want what is best for me and Jai...whether it be kits or not..." K’enion thought out loud, "I want my father back.."

"I agree, I would help K'enion find her family. There is nothing more that we want. We escaped a dying star; we are making up for our own 'sins' we know that if we don't we lose the one person that matters most to our clan. Our King, Dorion,” Jai smiled weakly.

While people spoke of their families there was a look of confliction on Yukio. Yukio shook her head as she spoke quietly yet clearly, so that she may save her throat from hurting too much.

"If it is only things and places we may bring back, then I would do nothing for her. I do not know or care to know her. If I must die, then so be it I do not know why I am still needed here."

Persephone understood Yukio and gently smiled at her, "If you had the opportunity to gain knowledge of everything...would you desire it?"

Trunks tilts his head back toward Yukio, "Funny, when the lot of us came together we had no idea why we were here either. Yet somehow one piece of the puzzle after another fell into place and the longer, we traveled we tighter we got...just sayin."

“Destiny and Fate...has a unique way of bringing you all together now doesn't it,” Hades added to Trunks’ words.

Episode 3: Answers 1033

"Is that what you call the green bitch," Rubious shot at Hades.

"My god you are so uptight lady you need to get laid or something,” Persephone yelled back.
"I would be doing it now if you hadn't forced me to stay, fucking slut,” screamed Rubious.

While Rubious and Persephone fought the glass in Shiva’s hands shattered and the room felt drained of aether. With aether being drawn and the air going cold, Saint appeared from Shiva and violently scribbles in the notebook.

"Restore her voice. You cannot silence me forever. Enough is Enough!"

"Oh, but we best like you silent. Less violence from you. After all didn't you help murder your vessels friends which left you in this state, to begin with,” Hades said turning his attention to Saint.

The Goddess within was ready to fight Hades and stood up ready to fight. Hades used his magick to hold her back allowing a raspy hiss to be heard from Shiva and she held her throat. As Shiva returned to her body and coughed in discomfort, Valerie suggests that if the group does not believe in the Viera that they should trust her judgments. Persephone asks again if the group was willing to stay with her and Hades and find the sins.

"No, I do not," Ruby spat.

"Then you wish to return to Garlemald and fail your superiors...you did have an order to follow,” Persephone questioned.

"I'm willing to take my lashes and have them set up either satellite surveillance or send in another operative,” Rubi replied.

"Then who is your other operative," Yue asks Rubious.

"No telling. That's assuming there even is one. Our M.O. has basically been to observe from a distance and react accordingly."

"Then we can't stop you. Your choice is your choice," Yue looks to everyone else, "I think we can call this meeting to close. I am sure the Viera have somewhere in mind already,” Yue asks Persephone and Hades.

Delgado mentions that he does have ideas on where to begin and decides to work with Jai and Leric on figuring things out. For now, Yue suggests that everyone packs their things to leave in the morning. Rubious decides that she will not be staying with The Legacy and although Dorion offered her a linkpearl, she knew this was not for her. For now, Master Akane had to tend to Shiva as her injuries were reopened by the primal within her; he knew that the road ahead was going to be unexpected moving forward.  

Episode 3: Answers 1128

Episode 3: Answers Facebo80
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum