Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate

Go down

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate Empty Episode 2: Dealing with Fate

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:30 pm

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 0014

The Legacy found themselves in a portal taking them back into their guildhall. Even though some of The Legacy members found themselves in the shroud, Persephone brought them back to Fairytail as well. As everyone's vision came back to them the two Viera could be heard speaking.

"You forgot the Ishgardian," Hades sighed.

"Oh, fine I'll go get her another time okay...be happy I kept the one with children safe," Persephone sighed looking to Jayne and Zena.

"Fine but I want that knight here...you will find her,” Hades said while looking at the cane he held in his hand.

"Can we get this shit over with," Delgado said looking down as The Legacy came to.

“Shut up, Del…” both Hades and Persephone said shooting glances at him.

As The Legacy began to focus, they noticed they were back at the guild hall in the library. K’enion looked at herself confused as her garments changed again since she had left Ishgard. Persephone winked gently saying she liked K’enion a lot and loved to play dress up with her. Noticing she was dressed a little skimpier than normal, she quickly tried to cover herself up by pulling down on her fabrics. Not too far from where K’enion stood Rubious, was finally happy to be on solid ground. The feeling of being weightless and soaring through the universe left her ill and clutching her stomach as she hung off the side of the Main Hallway.

Yue could hear Rubious feeling unwell as he opened his eyes and saw that he was in a room he most enjoyed. Not too far from where he stood he could see Shiva and Yukio had landed on a couch . Both women looked at him a bit confused. Once his eyes could confirm the two women were okay his focus was on Hades and the two men locked eyes.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 028

"Calm down, Grandpa...I come in peace," Hades mocked ready to fight Yue at any given notice.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 161

With Yue and Hades focused on each other Bon began to look around seeing all the friends he and his brother knew well. His focus went from the others to the young man who sat on the mantle of the fireplace. Delgado looked at Bon smirking, his hand hoisted against the statue that hung from the mantle. Delgado took a look around the room studying those he knew and seeing a lot of faces that he did not. His focus was first on his siblings…his brother back with his partners and to his surprise his sister looked to be with child. Delgado could feel a lot of emotions racing in his mind and he wanted to lash out but, he knew Hades would no be happy with him. For the moment he kept his eyes focused on Bon and how Bon was watching him.

"Okay time to point out the obvious elephant and ogres in the room. Time flows on a one-way railroad and it backs up for nobody. The dead stay dead and the living mourn and carry on...so why did you bring that creature back here for and what do you two want from us,” Bon complained.

"Let alone put my sister and my wife in danger," Dorion said rising to his feet.

Leric could sense that Dorion was ready to fight, and he held Dorion back as Persephone danced along the floor. She whistled to the others before getting down on her knee and pointing out where the two women stood. Both Zena and Jayne looked fine but, Dorion could see that his wife was tired. He knew this was a risk going out in the first place but teleportation was truly different. Dorion calmed down for the moment and stood back over mumbling things to Leric privately. While Dorion and Leric spoke, he could see his own brother checking on K’enion who seemed to have a leg injury of her own. Leric wanted to attend to the wound as soon as possible so he took it upon himself to speak to Hades.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 232

“So are you just going to stand there and not answer our questions," Leric asked Hades.

"Why of course maybe you should all sit,” Hades said waving his hand.

The room filled with a unique energy, Hades’ spell put those who were on their feet down onto the couches in a sitting position. Yue resisted the magick as he continued to stand in place against the wall ready to attack if Hades provoked him.  Hades glared as Yue smirked to the man sensing another presence about to enter the room.  The air began to create dark waves and distort leaving a trail of aether to appear in front of those who would sense it. Emerging out of nowhere Rufus showed up and stood inches away from Delgado.
"Clentch your teeth," Rufus shouted as he pulled his fist back and slammed it hard into Delgado's jaw.

Rufus’ attack created an arcane circle nearly amplifying the hit and sending him flying. Delgado felt the blood drip down his lip and chuckles. He knew Rufus was strong but he had no idea how bad. Delgado ran back ready to fight only to be met by Rufus’ fist again.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 332

"I would expect no less from the man who managed to get my sister pregnant...hello future brother and law," Delgado said baring his fangs at Rufus.

Hades quickly shot a look at Rufus knowing that his spell did not affect him; did he underestimate some of the other Legacy members.

"I was told about you voidsent...you surprise me however, I asked that you please take a moment to sit with The Legacy or stand with your woman....I come here with a reason for this "child" to be back amongst you all but, he clearly does not understand his place just yet,” Hades shot back angrily.

Hades gripped his face before chanting more spells under his breath. His words were effecting Delgado as he clutched his chest in pain. The man was capable of doing anything which left to group to question was this man more of a foe than ally? Yukio jumped slightly from the sudden violence that she heard unfold. The one they called Delgado was obviously not someone these people liked... what could he have done, she wondered. Her head lifted back up as she heard Hades say the phrase "back amongst you".. that was the third time someone mentioned what seemed like the dead coming back to life.

Her right hand clenched slightly as her voice came through, soft and clear, "I know not who all of you are, or what you want of me... but am I to believe you can bring the dead back to life?"

"Of course," he smiled evilly, "The dead come back with a price but, we can talk about that in a moment I am not some sort of death god or anything like that."

Shiva watched everything as she clutched her necklace. She remembered Delgado but, of all people from their past why was he brought back. She reached into the bag next to her dress and she began to scribble in her notebook. Watching Shiva Hades could sense that the woman was writing nonsense or a thousand questions of her own. Hades watched as Shiva began to write more and he knew by the glossiness in her eyes; she was going to ask Hades to bring back someone important to her. Hades took the writing pad and tossed it into the fire.  

"Before you even ask me...no I am not bringing 'her' back,” Hades spoke quickly.

Yue had enough of what was happening. After watching Yue looks at Hades toss away Shiva's only form of communication; he could see the instant sadness in her eyes. The next step Yue made was loud leaving most of the people in the room to feel uncomfortable.

"You have a few minutes to figure out what to say before I break your neck," Yue said angrily.

When Yue yelled The Legacy knew he was serious and that whatever would follow would not be pretty. Rufus kept his eye on Yue as he joined Zena on the other side of the room. Throughout all of the chaos Menphina sat with Shiva and Yukio wondering how she got into all of this in the first place. She was simply checking on the people in the shrouds when she was pulled into this mess in the first place. For now she kept watching but, she too was concerned how Shiva lost her form of communication. Rubi watched and she tried to pull herself back from her sickness. She thought for a moment as she tossed off a small device from her arm for Shiva to type from; however, with Shiva being technologically illiterate the device began to make odd sounds.

To try and help with the communication Yukio whispers to Shiva and suggests taking her hand hopefully using her magick to channel communication between the two with mind. Shiva nods and closes her eyes…sadly as her and Yukio tried to communicate there was nothing coming through. Hades watched curiously knowing that the primal within Shiva was truly silenced…the only way the woman could talk would be by pen and paper. With everyone up in arms about emotions, Persephone decided to step in.

“I know a lot of this is hard and it’s a lot to take in but, Darlings…we truly mean no harm,” she smiled, We wish to create balance.”

Hades pointed his finger to each member of the Castellano Clan, “When you came to our world you created imbalance. Gates and portals that should not have opened did…So imagine when the life stream you guarded is out of sorts and I can’t solve it because from the looks of it…this new problem stems from your crystal.”

K'enion blinked a few times before speaking, "What is it you want us to do? Other than play around with us that is."

"I know I want to take you away from my boyfriend," Delgado said glaring hard at K'enion.

Jai looked up eyes red towards Delgado, "EX...you forget that don't you, Del."

A gasp could be heard from Jai as he looked around at those around him. For a moment Jai realized his words of anger revealed a secret. In his world Jai and Delgado had a secret affair and this left those who were in the room shocked for a moment. Jai could already see the look of concern on his brother and “father’s” face and he knew this would be a conversation at a later time.

Zena grabs a hold of Rufus and lowly spoke in his ear, "I think I am going to be sick.”

"Your boyfriend?" she shifted around a little bit letting out a sigh. "Sorry but I think he is much happier with me, dear." she said smiling brightly towards him, while grabbing hold of Jai's hand making sure it was in full view of Del.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 432

Delgado went to rush towards K'enion but was once held down by Hades again. Delgado could see the disappointment in both Hades and Persephone’s eyes.

"I get your amped up and we talked about this but don't make me regret my choices here," Hades said holding Delgado down again.

"What Hades says is true. When Lady Death and the Chaos Sisters came to our world there was an imbalance created. I thought that by you all defeating them the world would become whole once more. However, after 6 months of observation I can see that your job is not done...there is evil that lingers, " Persephone explained, “We are the guardians of the lifestream and there is only so much we can do on our own.”

"There is always evil that lingers mate, in the hearts of ever man and woman. Let’s be a bit more specific are you simply able to feel it or have you a description of who or what is the main source of this catastrophic evil,” Bon asks.

Hades sighs, "There is something more than just your basic evil...from the feeling I get...Lady Death and the sisters were a walk in the park compared to the new energy I feel."

Delgado finally decides to take deep breath and speak normally,"Look...I know a lot of you are unhappy to see me even me being back here...is hard...I still have feelings about...a lot...but if Hades and Persephone can't stop what's coming...Hydaelyn will die. Hades and Persephone are Guardians of The Lifestream...they protect every soul that goes into the afterlife regardless of if they were good or bad...when Lady Death passed through...she said to us... "If you thought I was it...The Original Evils...they return next." so you can imagine what they are going through."

As Delgado finishes his words, he notices that Yue is nodding his head in deep thought.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 533

"So why you," Yue shoots back, “You betrayed every family member you have left in this room."

For a moment Delgado looks down hurt by Yue's words and Zena begins to form tears in her eyes as well. Although they have been apart she knew her brother only wanted what was best.

"He never wanted to...he thought Father's way as the only way…Delgado and I often lived in Dorion’s shadow…with Dorion betraying father…Delgado changed…adapted…tried to be the king he wanted to be versus our eldest brother," Zena said as she saw Delgado look a bit sad.

Rubi finally took a deep breath, "So... Some big bad is coming, the Viera couple is too weak to take it out, so you're wanting to handle it with numbers? Is that it? Good. I'm sure it'll make a good show."

Bon stepped up to Delgado calmly and places a hand on his left shoulder, "My brother was forced to work under Death for a long time from start to finish with the mission of murdering the legacy but he was still loved by the legacy...they didn't give up on him...so I guess in favor of not being a hypocrite and instead casting my hat in with theirs...I'll forgive you and believe that you come with the best of intentions...I still feel a painful anger toward you, but maybe in time it will simmer and fade.”

Delgado nods but twitches a bit at the touch from Bon. Zena’s words clearly struck a cord with Delgado leaving him to be silent for a moment. Dorion look to Bon to step back for now and give him a moment to think. Persephone skated across the room smiling kindly at Bon.

"He's a work in progress," Persephone smiles as she listens to Rubious' words.

Rubious sighs and gets up walks out, "Right forgive me, but what I meant to say is yes, we have done all we can to keep the balance but as Hydaelyn's warriors we need your help. Well, you guys have fun with that. I've got a report to write, some data to run through, and a husband to cuddle."

Persephone watches the female leaves Hades signals for Persephone to pursue her later to which she agrees. For now, the two knew they needed to handle the people in the room first. Before Rubious leaves, Persephone decides to ask her a few more things before she leaves.
"But friend, you hold the keys to the kingdom...you happen to be one of the many blessed by Hydaelyn herself and if the Lady of Steel didn't escape my grip I would have told her all that I am telling you guys too! You are truly special. Just think of all the adventures you will be blessed with!"
Yue looked to the Viera knowing her joyful attitude was an act and it was not working with Rubi. He also noticed that Hades was plotting his next words for the moment Yue held his tongue and watched on.

"Lady, I'm a Sharlayan. Or Garlean. Depends on what name you want to use. I'm an observer and researcher. The whole idea for my home is this: Don't get involved,” Rubi explained.

"Too late...your destiny was decided...don't follow along...then there will be problems...perhaps someone you love suddenly falls ill and dies...or maybe something happens to your entire bloodline," Hades smiled, "The choice is yours."

"Is that a threat, nightlight? Because I warn you now. I left out that I'm also a soldier. You don't obtain the title of rem without knowing what the fuck you're doing. So next time you decide to threaten Rubious rem Luciscet, skip the words and go straight to the action,” Rubi exclaimed storming out the room.

Hades knew that he messed up with Rubi and that Persephone would need to handle it so he focused his attention on the other elephant in the room.

"What if I said...if you help me not only can I grant you favor in the future...you save the life of one of your own," Hades turned to Dorion, "Isn't that right Castellano...doesn't Ul'Dah or what's left of their government want to see you pay with your death as you have just recently received a little to face trail for all that has occurred."

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 631

The room was quiet for the moment as focus went to Dorion, Jayne, and Leric; was Dorion truly facing trial? Dorion quickly grasped the hand of his wife while free hand held Leric’s hand. The throuple was clearly aware of the news but, did not tell those within their own circle. Others in the room noticed the mood and began to question what was going on. One of them was Yukio and she kept her covered gaze in her lap as she listened to those around her speak. She didn't know Hydaelyn.. or what she represented. Yukio became embarrassingly aware just how out of touch she was with... well, everything. Her fingers twitched once in her lap, and even though her face showed no emotion, she truly felt like a child in this moment, and the air around her began to get colder without her noticing. A subconscious reaction from the way she was feeling. Sensing Yukio’s anxiousness Shiva grabbed her notebook and began to write a message to Yukio:

"This must be just as confusing to you as it was for me. I have a ton of books in my room if you want to learn more about this world."

Shiva gives the page to Yukio and writes more. She faces the notebook towards everyone:

"Dorion is going to die if we don't show Hydaelyn what we've done. From my travels with Yue lately...there are parts of the land who like us and those who don't if we rid the world of this new evil...it can be redemption for all of us."

Yue looks at Shiva’s notebook and agrees, "If it means helping the world I manage to help destroy...I am willing to make it possible."

Zena begins to continue to watch the chaos unfold and the fighter in her wanted to do everything possible to rid the world of this evil. With a young child on the way she was scared for her baby but, she knew that she couldn’t fight like she use to. Zena reaches out to hold Rufus' hand and he looked at her with concern.

"I want to help but," she looks down at her waist," At the moment I can't but, if there is something we can do all together...if this world dies and my brother...our baby..."

Rufus smiles weakly at Zena. He can't say no to her, so he leans down and kisses her forehead.

"You just focus on staying healthy. I'm not much of a fighter anymore, but I can drag out the sword and magic if I need to."

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 731

As Rufus and Zena speak Persephone begins to look at Yue and question his past. She tells The Legacy that she is aware of everyone’s pasts but for some reason, she can only see the life Yue had lived here unlike the others in his clan. Rufus looks at Yue with caution with prompts him to gesture to Rufus that everything will be fine. As Persephone speaks more she looks to Yukio who seems to be concerned as well.

"How do you know of my past..? And how could you help me,” Yukio asks.

"Sweetheart I am all-knowing...this was the gift Hydaelyn gave to me years ago. Hades and I know everything about each and every detail.”

Yukio questioned her place hear leaving Delgado to walk over and talk to her, "I said the same thing about my return when I was approached, but they see something that we cannot."

Yukio looked towards Delgado as he spoke to her. If he could see her eyes, he would see a cold glare staring back at him, but because her eyes were blindfolded, he was met with just her icy disposition. She put her hand lightly against her throat and looked back down; unable to say more. Her mind was not changed on the matter. She didn't care if people she didn't know deemed her 'special,' she still had nothing to fight for that would give her the incentive to do so again. Amused by Yukio Delgado creates a snowflake in his hand

"I mean that is...if you are willing to," he says taunting her.

Sensing Delgado’s devilish nature the room grew cold as Shiva looked angrily at Delgado. In a matter of a second Saint was present with her light blue hair and white eyes piercing him. Delgado chuckled and smiled knowing he provoked the silenced primal. Yukio's ears twitched as she heard the snowflake form in Delgado's hand. Her expression changed to that of surprise. Before she could form more questions about the man, the shift in aether she did feel. Shiva was not Shiva... so she shook her head and looked toward where Yue was.

"Yue.. is the presence I feel from the 'Saint' you spoke of before...?" Her hand grazed her throat once more, it took much effort for her to speak at all now.

"Yes, the spirit in Shiva is that of a primal. Shiva is her vessel essentially," Yue began to explain, “I understand your worry...anyone with a right mind would question this...stay with Shiva and I...I will guarantee your safety.”

Hades grew tired of waiting and decided to strike a conversation.

“So then do we have an accord,” Hades smirked.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 830

The Legacy stands together and nods for now but, the mood in the room was grim for the moment. The group did not know what they were getting themselves into this time but, they knew that this group was something to watch out for. For the moment everyone stepped away and retired to their chambers to discuss manners amongst each other. Jayne on the other hand helped some of the newer members settle into chambers of their own. As the group disbursed Hades looked to Delgado and Persephone.

“You almost blew it tonight,” Hades complained, “I hope you know that.”

“What did you expect me to come back and not feel anything,” Delgado yelled back, “The minute I got to this damn place every memory that had been locked away came flooding back. Let alone seeing what that man has done to my sister and then seeing an old flame. Really Hades what did you expect,” Delgado shot back.

“Watch your tone with me,” Hades said pinning Delgado to the wall, “You have no idea what I am capable of and if I need to restrict your magick you will suffer. Last I checked you need aether to survive in this world do you not.”

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 933

Persephone found herself leaning back on the chair while the two argued. When they were in the Lifestream, Delgado was so willing to help them. Was he willing to help or wanting to escape? For now, she played with a flower in her hand as Hades sat down next to her.

“Don’t get comfortable so soon,” he said pointing to the door, “Get the Miqote before she leaves. Do whatever you must but, I have no time for failure.”

Persephone gets up and sighs, “Fine I’ll go look.”

Persephone began to look around the main floor and noticed that the front door was partially open; perhaps the woman really did leave. She pushed through the door and began to look in the garden when she could hear movement by the front gates. She quickly made her way over.

"Damnit, Hades is going to kill me...what was her name sapphire...amethyst..." she mumbles to herself when her eyes finally lock with the woman heading out the gate, she suddenly gets a brain burst, "Excuse me...RUBI please wait, Darling," she called out.

"What now? You going to threaten me like your boy-toy did,” Ruby shot back.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 1032

"No," she says with more of a sad expression on, "His way doesn't seem to sit well with you and the others. I admit it's not the role I would play but, he's scared so he thinks showing you his 'darker' side and what he is capable of doing will scare you all."

For once the Viera seemed like she was speaking logically and not as airheaded as she had in the past. Rubi took note of that as she rubbed the bridge of her nose, slightly pushing up her glasses.

"If he'd done his homework, he'd know that I'm a soldier. I don't scare easy. A soldier, that might I add, is attempting to get back home to her loving husband before my mother-in-law decides to throw a tantrum about how I'm working too much to give her any grandchildren to continue the family name!"

Persephone nodded and sighed, "I know...I also want to apologize for what he said. He would never want to kill your husband. However, the reason we reached out to you is that according to our information your destiny was to come here for a period of time and work alongside the Legacy...should fate change...I fear your family may be at risk.”

"My 'destiny' as you put it, is nothing more than orders from my superiors. Orders that I have already completed and need to submit a report for. And the only way that my family would be at risk is if whatever the fuck is going on manages to escape into the stars themselves and somehow find us in whatever part of the galaxy we end up in,” Rubi replied.

Persephone could see that the more she spoke the more the woman grew irritated with her. She questioned Rubi if she was reporting on the muted primal to which Rubi responded that her report was to check into the viability of the star continuing to support life. Her report was to also let her nation know that if life was unsustainable that they were told to leave the star immediately. Persephone begins to think and step around Rubious trying to think of a plan. It hits her suddenly as she excitedly thought for Rubious to allow her to speak to her commanding officers.

"Yea, not happening. No outsiders are allowed into the country. Any found attempting to enter will be executed on sight, as will the bloodline of any citizens attempting to aid them,” Rubious explained.

“I don't think you understand the urgency of keeping you all together. The dangers we feel...I wonder what will happen, especially now since we haven't had someone from your region before,”

"Shouldn't have grabbed me. And there's a reason you haven't seen anyone from my region before. It's because once the whole Red Veil revealed themselves, we went into lockdown and slaughtered anyone that came close. It's a wonder what the military prowess of the Garlean Empire mixed with the technological superiority of Sharlayan can achieve."

Persephone was worried about what if she couldn’t convince the woman to stay. She knew she had Hades had only a matter of time before the new evil awoke from their rest and she knew that she needed to do all she could to keep her here. She thought about the magick from the lifestream and some of her favorite things from it so she decided to give Ruby a gift.

"I understand...is there a way you can give your report and come back or do you have someone who has the echo in your lands. I can give you a crystal that you can take to them. They can use it to sense that the lifestream is in danger. Please, I want to save your lands too. I can't stop you but, should you be in danger...please take this and call upon me,” she smiled offering Rubious a flower.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 1127

Rubi takes the item and places it back into the Viera's hand, "If I'm ever in trouble, then I'm calling for military support or fighting until the worst. I'm soldier. It's what I do."

"This is very important please, if you are ever in danger, I can be there in a moment’s notice,” Persephone pleaded.

"I don't need it. You want to be some hero to save someone, give it to one of the others,” Rubi complained.

"There really isn't any way to convince you. I'm sorry to have wasted your time," Persephone sighs.

"Should've tried to convince my superiors then. As it stands, I've got a report to make in regard to the aetheric anomaly that was detected and how I'm fairly certain that the world is no longer fit for survival. Good day,” Rubi explained as she walked away.

Rubi’s words sparked another thought in Persephone’s mind. She knew she had to act fast. Persephone takes a deep breath and looks for the linkpearl...she knew stealing it would piss Rubi off, so she had to get creative. With a poke of the button, Persephone pressed down on the linkpearl and spoke into it.

"Yoo hoo...Soldier Nook is okay I promise. Hi, my name is Persephone and I am a Guardian of the Lifestream. If you would allow me to come with Rubi or let Rubi stay here it would be of great importance. There is a major danger to all nations of Hydaelyn and regardless of the barrier, it would be best to allow her to stay and help us so that she can give you more things to report on. Furthermore, if you want proof now I can send a sample of a corrupt crystal I found in the lifestream. This is a very serious matter."

Persephone knew that Rubi was upset with her but she did what she needed to. Rubious looked at her with a bit of fury so she decided to respond back.

"You left me no choice, Rubi,” Persephone said sulking.

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 12146

"This is Agent 247. Please ig... I'm sorry... What? Do you want to TALK to it?! Sir, I don't think that... Yes, sir. Right away, sir." With that Rubi takes out the pearl and holds it towards the Viera…” Rubi paused then turned to Persephone, “They want to talk to you..."

"Hello Solider Nook's superior...what can I reveal or send to you. How can I be of service," she smiles, "Now yes yes I know this all seems sudden but you must listen to this. Ah I know but ah your name is ( inaudible words ) I am so glad we see eye to eye. Yes, I know I will have her report e v e r y detail as it becomes available. What's that? You have a few words for her. Yes, I will hand her back the linkpearl,” Persephone smiles.

"Agent 247 here…What?! Tha's fookin' bolluck! Ah'm due me leave an ah plan ta take it,” Rubi went silent for a few seconds, "...You're a demon and I'm reporting you to the ministry for this. YES, I KNOW THEY WON"T DO ANYTHING!!!"

Persephone smiles as she notices Rubi’s expression change.

"...I've been ordered to stay here... They're curious about this threat... If you or your fucktoy in there say one thing out of line, I don't care how powerful you are. I will skin you alive and make my mother-in-law a new bag out of your skin before abandoning this shit-show and returning home. Do I make myself clear? And another thing, absolutely ZERO teleportation magic! Next time I'll just shoot whoever's casting the spell myself! Now if that's all, I might as well go find myself a bunk. I feel like I'm going to be here for a while..."

The two make their way back inside and Persephone watches as Rubious heads downstairs to find a room to rest in. Persephone found herself taking a deep breath as her back hit the back of the door.

“Did you get her,” Delgado said appearing out of nowhere.

“I did but between you and Hades how are we going to get the group to work together if you keep trying to tear everyone apart,” She sighed.

“I wasn’t trying to do this…there is this darkness and I think it has to do with,” Delgado cut himself off dropping to his knees.

“I think I know who,” she sighed holding him, “We will find them all and they will fall. Then you can all resume your lives. It’s time to find the sins.”

Episode 2: Dealing with Fate 1330
Episode 2: Dealing with Fate Facebo79
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum