Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ljrn's Examination Session

Go down

Ljrn's Examination Session Empty Ljrn's Examination Session

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:59 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session Lms10

A stack of papers with the following fields is left out near the infirmary entrance:

Name:
[X's, illegible scrawls, and doodles are not acceptable answers]

Sex:
['Yes', is not an acceptable answer]

Physical Age:
[Approximates are acceptable]

Please describe, in your own words, your general physical health:

Please describe, in your own words, any persistent, long-term, chronic, self-inflicted, newly-discovered, innate, latent, and/or species-specific conditions or illnesses that you are aware of:

Please describe, in your own words, any requirements, limitations, allergies, aversions, phobias, curses, or any other condition that may limit treatment options:

Please list any self-destructive powers, abilities, spells, or other such tactics you expect to employ in the field, the effects each has on your body, and whether immediate treatment is required:

Note:  Failure to fill out this sheet will result in the suspension of field activities until a completed sheet is turned in.

Note 2: Failure to fill out this sheet correctly will require a new sheet to be filled out.

Note 3:  Failure to fill out this sheet honestly will result in medical staff reserving the right to make your recovery long and unpleasant in the case your dishonesty leads to otherwise avoidable injury.

Note 4:  Just fill out the damn sheet.

Last edited by Shiva_Lunaria on Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ljrn's Examination Session Empty Re: Ljrn's Examination Session

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:02 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session 2021-110

Name:
Rubious Anastasia Langteryu

Sex:
Depends on my mood. For now, female.

Physical Age:

To be honest, my kind doesn't really have a concept of health. There's fed, and then there's weak. Generally I take in the aether from my surroundings as I go about my day, so I'm almost always well fed.

Please describe, in your own words, any persistent, long-term, chronic, self-inflicted, newly-discovered, innate, latent, and/or species-specific conditions or illnesses that you are aware of:
None that I can think of, really. If I run low on aether than I might enter into a crazed state and attack everyone around me, but as stated before I and generally well fed.

Please describe, in your own words, any requirements, limitations, allergies, aversions, phobias, curses, or any other condition that may limit treatment options:
Aether based healing should not be attempted on me except by those corrupted by my kind. This is not for my safety, but your own. Due to the nature of my voidsent heritage, my aether will automatically trace any aether sent into me and attempt to corrupt and consume it.

Please list any self-destructive powers, abilities, spells, or other such tactics you expect to employ in the field, the effects each has on your body, and whether immediate treatment is required:
I generally dislike this form of spellcraft, so I tend to avoid it.
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:03 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session 2021-111

Name:
Shiva Lunaria

Sex:
Female

Physical Age:

My current state of health has been really well. The only injury that was major recently was a injury I got while battling against Trunks. I guess you can say I am fairly healthy(?)

Please describe, in your own words, any persistent, long-term, chronic, self-inflicted, newly discovered, innate, latent, and/or species-specific conditions or illnesses that you are aware of:

- Memory Loss
- Vessel to Saint Shiva
- One time had sensitive scar tissue in her waist but was cured by Ljrn

- To have Saint Shiva take hold of me it takes a lot of energy so often after battle I feel fatigued.
- I dislike warm climates as it does make me faint or extremely ill.

- Often uses Ice Magick
- There are certain procedures that I have not done since my “rebirth” but, I have been learning more about my health and abilities as Saint Shiva and I are closer to becoming one entity.
- I bleed from injuries as any other human would and require immediate attention.
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:03 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session 2021-112

Name:
Dorion Elias Castellano

Sex:
Male

Physical Age:

My Health is fine…mental health…it’s a bit spent.

Please describe, in your own words, any persistent, long-term, chronic, self-inflicted, newly discovered, innate, latent, and/or species-specific conditions or illnesses that you are aware of:

- Long Term Information: I require “feeding” in order to sustain my aether. I often feed like normal people of this world do but, I must hunt creatures of this world that contain great deals of aether in order to contain my magick but to also to feed on their plasma that goes for both creatures and Eorzeans (I try to not on people but, when I am desperate, I will find a source)
- I have wings that I do not often show.
- I often have a weakness against “Holy” items or anything that is purified with light magick.

- After battle I tend to try to take care of my own wounds, through my magick I can heal myself but, if I am in a deep battle and use up a lot of aether my wounds can take time to heal like any average person out there.

- Often uses Lightning Magick
- When provoked, I will tap into abilities of my own such as: Flying Maneuvers, Venom Attacks, and striking attacks.
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:04 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session 2021-113

Name:
Jayne Luminara-Castellano

Sex:
Female

Physical Age:

My health hasn’t been the greatest but, has been improving overtime with the treatments I have been receiving from Master Akane. I am still learning a lot about what I can do again but, I have gained my strength back. I love to go swimming as a form of exercise for myself.

- Currently lacking aether in order to fight on the battle field.
- Has a hidden scar on my chest and scarring around my legs and thighs.
- Suffers from insomnia.

- Does suffer from ptsd a bit.
- Currently can not be in battled due to my weakened body and lack of magick :<

- N/A I can not answer this properly as I am still unsure of what I can and can’t do. Master Akane knows more about me then I know about myself. :<
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:05 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session 2021-114

Name:
Leric Caelin Winters
Sex:
Male

Physical Age:

I often help Dorion work out and have set meal plans of my own every day. I often keep track of my health because, if I don’t then I am not doing the right thing. I tend to sometimes forget about my health when I am taking care of others greatly.

- I have multiple scars and wounds on my body from battle over the years.
- Long Term Information: I require “feeding” in order to sustain my aether.
- I often have a weakness against “Holy” items or anything that is purified with light magick.

- I do not require much assistance except for when I use a great deal of aether then my body does not heal well and/or properly.
- Only Fear: Dorion in danger.

- I have recently gained the ability to work with fire magick, so I have often found burn wounds.
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:07 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session 2021-011

Brenn Archtavian Trunks Himura

Sex:
Male

Physical Age:
48 literal but current body is age 26

Physically I am as capable as a work chocobo. I'm a bit stronger than the average fellow but its to be expected when traveling in the void realm.
Please describe, in your own words, any persistent, long-term, chronic, self-inflicted, newly-discovered, innate, latent, and/or species-specific **conditions or illnesses that you are aware of:
-Schizophrenia I see and hear friends...family...and even Death herself sometimes.
- When Provoked I go into a blood rage. In other words I'll do whatever it takes to get revenge and afterward have no memory of it. - Deep Depression and self loathing from failure in general and the loss of innocent lives when Death took control of him.
Please describe, in your own words, any requirements, limitations, allergies, aversions, phobias, curses, or any other condition that may limit treatment options:**
As long as you aren't treating me with creatures of the void realm or Demons I think we'll be fine.
Please list any self-destructive powers, abilities, spells, or other such tactics you expect to employ in the field, the effects each has on your body, and whether immediate treatment is required: -I can enhance the destructive power or the support power of my spells if I infuse them with my blood. I think the downside is self explanatory. -I can heal my comrades with an aetherial wind...however if I am forced to break concentration the wind can become unstable and hurt them instead. -Drugs...military approved, strength multiplying, speed enhancing...drugs. Don't judge me grandma. You know they have after-effects. Always do. Afterward you feel sluggish and maybe a bit nauseated with a knee slappin large side of headache too.
-So the good news is I tapped a bit deeper and found I can summon my wings back. I intend to see if I can implement a destructive sonic boom with them so experimentation will be coming soon. I'll let you know how that goes for me. The bad news is I can only sustain my wings for 5 minutes before I need to rest for a while.
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:08 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session 2021-115

Takes a look at the application and snickers
"Okay Doc...I got ya"

Name:
Jai Saeran Winters

Sex:
Male
(Yes, please...do you wanna be big spoon or little spoon )

Physical Age:
( I DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER 25 )

My Health is pretty good. I am very active. I work out everyday to ensure that my body is in top shape. I also like to drink and smoke but, I haven't seen much happen to myself
(Vamp perks babayyy)

- I have MANY scars on my face.
(You wanna know how I got these scars? oh wait...you're Eorzean you wouldn't understand my humor )
- I have some damage from my "past" life that I tend to have major PTSD from.
(Leric can tell you about it...I don't like talking about it or it will set me off so if you wanna know any of that. Talk to him)

- I despise medicine that has a sweet flavor. I am not a child I don't want that.
- I can normally heal myself but, if injuries do occur that are beyond what I can regenerate please help me
( Lady Ljrn you're a total badass and I trust you.)

- I have really good aim and I tend to use speed attacks on the battlefield. I don't have any special elemental powers like any of the other Legacy members but, I guess I have my abilities that the other members of my clan have.
(Lady Ljrn don't judge me okay I am basic I know I'm sorry...-cries- )
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:09 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session 2021-116

Name:
Zena Castellano

Sex:
Female

Physical Age:
19 Years Old

My health is okay but, I tend to drink a bit. I am not an acholic but it does tend to render proper thoughts sometimes. I am big on meditation and also martial arts. Although you may not see me practice...I was trained by Master Akane. Since coming to Eorzea I have fallen in love with dancing.

- My Depression can be chronic but this ass is iconic ;]
- I have a partnership with Ruby via a ritual we took together so my alliance is with her.

- I really don't like spiders so if I see one and you hear me screaming save me please.
- I don't have any curses but, I am a former Red Veil member so I am sure karma will get me.
- I can heal myself but, I also require care should I loose a limb or something.
- Any injuries to my heart can result in death.

-I can fight while using my Chakrams. I have learned the skill pretty well since coming to Eorzea.
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:09 pm

Ljrn's Examination Session 2021-117

Name:
Yue Akane

Sex:
Male.

Physical Age:
My exact age is 1,886 years old.

I follow a strict routine to keep my health in top shape. I take a morning shower, followed by meditation everyday regardless of the situation. I then have my morning tea followed by practicing martial arts and working on my sword routines as well. After I have done that I will have another shower, a afternoon meal and then I will do anything else that is needed of me. Should you find me doing any of these activities please do not disrupt me unless is it an emergency. My health is very important to me.

- I am old but I am not run down. All of my senses are taken care of so there is no need to fuss with me.

- As other members in my clan have stated I do need to feed, however unlike them I do require a little extra care so if I am gone for too long...do not panic I have gone off hunting. Use the linkpearl to call me if you need me.

- I have wings like the others however, "Summoning" them does require a lot of my aether and causes me pain so I do not use them.

- My only weakness is a direct attack to my heart. As the alchemist that worked on the purified blood, holy items do not hurt me. If you wish to learn about my experiments...we can talk about them at a later time.

- I often do not speak and it is not because I don't want to it is because I am observing every single one of you on the daily. I do have a curse of my own being the second eldest left of the "original brood" I feel that I have a target on my head. However, I am cautious of all things regardless.

- Fear: Leaving my sons alone...As I grow older I know someday my time will come. I fear they may be lost without me.

- My special tactics are those who I train. Anyone who has trained with me, I memorize their fighting styles and I will match their energy.

-Other things I am proud of: The Winter Twins. I rescued the boys from a rogue vampire who turned them and raised them as my own children after their parents were murdered in their late teens. Leric and Jai may act out at times but know that is their own personalities coming through.

Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:10 pm

Name:
Tuya Malaguld

Sex:
Female

Physical Age:

I generally keep myself in fit shape through one means or another. I'm a trained cullinarian, so I'm well versed in keeping up with nutritional values, I'm experienced in field medicine be it through the use of poutices or aether, and I make sure to work my body almost every day(rest is very important), in order to keep myself in a healthy state.

The entire surface area of my back is covered in scars from third and fourth degree burns.

I have broken several bones through my life, so my body moves a bit differently from others.

My horn has been broken twice in my life, so please forgive me if I ask you to repeat something should you stand on my left side.

There are currently no known curses, phobias, allergies, or anything of the sort. I'll be sure to update this list as I find them.

I really do try to avoid this sort of thing...
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum