Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 34: Reunion

Go down

Episode 34: Reunion Empty Episode 34: Reunion

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:24 pm

Episode 34: Reunion Cover15

The battle with Sloth took a lot out of The Legacy leaving many of them a recharge or healing on their own. Some of the members wanted to walk off the battle while others decided they needed care right away. Jayne and Yue left ahead with T’yago so that the group could finish gathering their things in Sharlayan. The Legacy felt that traveling far would be too much, so they found themselves heading back to Ishgard to visit the loft that Lord Commander secured for them.

Upon entry, the Legacy could see Leric preparing a lovely soup. The air was filled with the comforting aroma of simmering vegetables and savory broth. Leric seemed focused as he added chopped onions to a sizzling dish, watching them turn a golden brown, and added leeks and garlic to the simmering pot. After a few moments of letting the food simmer, he began to add shredded cabbage and kale before adding salt, pepper, and fresh thyme. The members who walked into the kitchen were left in awe of Leric’s cooking skills.

Episode 34: Reunion 1102

Leric looked up from his cooking brushing some of the strands of cabbage from his hand onto the counter and smiled, “Good afternoon everyone…welcome home…how are you all feeling? Did the cold air help you get back alright?”

“Yes, we’ve made it back, I do hope you've all been well,” Raven said to Leric.

“WHAT are you cooking," Tuya asked intrigued by the smell.

“Yes, I am well thank you, and Tuya…I am making a dish from my world called Colcannon Soup…it should be ready in just a bit I just need for it to simmer more.”

Members like Yukio and K’enion joined soon after taking in the smell of the kitchen as they noticed the other door remained closed for the time being. Leric looked to Yukio reminding her of her upcoming wedding and she couldn’t help but blush at the thought of the special day she planned to share with Yue.

"I'm still having a hard time believing it myself honestly.. it doesn't feel real,” Yukio blushed.

"I can feel it truly...Father has been so happy as of late,” Leric said gently placing a hand on her shoulder.

As Tuya found her way into the kitchen to check out the soup, she began to ask questions about it.

"Tell me about it! What are the ingredients? Was there a tradition that went with it? I need details, man,” she said excitedly.

"Well...it contains potatoes, cabbage, some garlic, butter, leaks, heavy cream for starters...it’s almost done I promise,” Leric chucked as Tuya’s enthusiasm.

"Hmm... Given all of the ingredients, I'm surprised you didn't mention any meat. I'm thinking... Lamb would be a good addition. POSSIBLY fish since that's the only meat Shiva will actually eat,” Tuya observed.

“Meats or fish do sound lovely but, no one wanted to so I just made it as is. I wanted to make fish for Shiva but...she strictly has been on a green diet as of late… due to her being ill-,” as Leric spoke he realized Tuya was unaware that Shiva had been ill, and he felt like he messed up in speaking.

Episode 34: Reunion 275
For the moment Tuya did not catch what Leric said as the door from the other room opened. The group saw Yue duck underneath the small doorway before stepping out before everyone. Yukio instantly felt her heart flutter as he now stood among them.

"Ah, there you are," Yukio said happily, "I think you got the worst of that battle, love.. how are you holding up?"

"I had a large feeding when I came in... right now the skin is tender and the wound is healing...holy magick is quite a danger for me,” Yue admitted as he hugged his fiancĂ©.

"Yue. Things sounded quite urgent over the linkpearl. You just came back from there. And while I'm sure it's really good soup, that does not warrant the urgency. ...What is behind that door,” Tuya admitted looking away from the soup.

"Tuya is right…what’s going on and where’s T’yago,” K’enion asked.

Yue suggested that everyone sit down for a moment so that he could explain what exactly was going on.

“Many of you are new to The Legacy...in this room...Tuya is the only original member from our old battles...When Kuro destroyed Lucifer's journal...it finally freed his magick back to him...during this time...Lucifer heard a voice...Hydaelyn,” Yue began

“Not only did he hear from her. Shiva did as well...she said, ‘I am sending you all help...there has been too much light...you must balance light...with Darkness,” Leric added to the conversation.

"Darkness? What do you mean,” K’enion asked confused.

"Balance light with darkness? You mean we need evil,” Yukio asked confused.

"We won't have to kill innocent people to gain this balance of darkness will we,” Raven added.

Episode 34: Reunion 373

As Yukio, K’enion, and Raven asked a question…Tuya sat on the counter thinking long and hard. The soft hum of nostalgia lingered in the air as she desperately sifted through the recesses of her memory, attempting to resurrect fragments of a time long gone. Each fleeting recollection was like a puzzle piece in her head.
"The only thing I can think of that I have experienced is that these newer folks haven't were...There's the dad, and then there was…which…what is happening,” Tuya admitted.

Yue knew that this conversation was about to head into another direction so he decided to take over the explanation.

"To answer K'enion and Yukio...we do have darkness among us...Lord Castellano is not back with us...We have three women among us once more. War. Pestilence...and Famine,” Yue explained.

“And how do we know them,” Yukio asked.

"They are A'mara's sisters...Lucifer's Daughters...and well...they almost destroyed this world once,” Leric explained.

Tuya blinked several times as she heard those words. She slowly looked towards the door leading to the back and took a deep breath.

"Excuse me for a moment..."
Before anyone could respond, Tuya pushed herself away from the table, walked towards the door leading to the back and spartan kicked the door open.

"Knock. Knock,” Tuya smirked.

As the door was kicked open for a moment the women with green hair jumped whereas the women furthest to the left looked up.

Episode 34: Reunion 476

"Ah, Legacy...the last time I saw you all Dorion and his purpled-haired friend murdered the shit outta me...but this time there are so many new faces." the muscular woman said.

Tuya snapped her attention to the person that just talked; that's not the Miqo'te she recognized.

"Okay, so there's clearly something going on here since none of you look like how you did when we first met,” Tuya pointed to each one first addressing the woman to the left, “You, I would be both worried and confused if you had managed to take over Jayne's body. Again, and I like A'mara. So, I'm going to give you three the benefit of the doubt. However,...you, no more kidnapping Shiva or any other member of the Legacy, and you with the green hair no more kissing with the intent to make people sick. Again,” Tuya explained.

Pestilence laughed a bit before taking in everyone that was in the room. For many of the new Legacy members…this was a time to try and understand all that had happened while also sharing with the sisters what they knew about Haruka and the sins that they had dealt with so far. The girls agreed a lot had happened and the sins seemed a bit different than the ones they knew so they too wondered what kind of game Haruka was truly playing.

"Finally able to see you three, I have read so much after the battle with A'mara. Not as...tall as I would have thought to be honest,” K’enion said studying the girls.

“You all seem strong as well,” Raven said studying Wars’ stance.

"You know that man over there was my teacher and he taught me many things over the years,” War said smirking at Yue.

As Yue nodded proud of another person he had helped train, Yukio looked to War as she mentioned she was Yue's student, tilting her head slightly to the side, wondering to herself that if Yue taught her she couldn't be all bad, right?

"Are you Lady Winter...my my you captivate me...you are getting that tall Sequoia tree of a man to settle down...you managed to tame the beast, truly you are something special,” Pestilence smirked to Yukio.

Yukio looked at Pestilence and blinked a couple of times.

"Yes, my name is Yukio," she bowed her head slightly before looking from her to Yue, smiling just a little, "He saw me out of the darkness and we grew close. He was able to break through my icy heart and I his cold demeanor. We turned out being a better match for each other than I thought,” Yukio blushed.

Episode 34: Reunion 573

As the group got to know the sisters more A’mara sat in awe of being in the same room as her sisters. Hearing their voices just taking in the moment with them her heart was filled with a joy she hadn’t felt in so long. She was in such a state of joy…small misted tears filled her eyes. Tuya raises an eyebrow at the happenings of the room and notices A'mara actions. Tuya pushed herself from her seat and moved to stand in front of the Viera woman and took out a handkerchief and began to rub just under the woman's eyes.

"I know you're happy to have your sisters back, but you should at least wipe off your running makeup,” Tuya smirked.

“Sorry, I didn’t notice,” she said accepting the handkerchief for the moment.

"Brings to mind the first conversation we had together. So, I guess this means that you're not alone anymore. I may not be a reaper, but I still have some of the skills. And you have your sisters and father back,” Tuya added.

As Tuya comforted A’mara, Yukio looked up for a moment and gently kissed Yue's cheek, "I apologize, but I think I need to go lay down.. it seems my body can't keep up with my mind, and I need to rest more.”

Yue could sense that her body was exhausted and after the back-to-back situations they were in, she needed her rest…let alone time to prepare for the exciting events that were yet to come. Yukio and Yue excused themselves from the room while on the other hand emerging from the chambers down the hall, T’yago and Shiva made their way into the room to check on everyone.

Episode 34: Reunion 674

Shiva seemed to look better as she walked into the room but, once again magick surrounded her as if she was still on high alert with everyone. T’yago on the other hand was extremely nervous to be in the presence of everyone in fear that they would still be mad at him for the sin that possessed his body. That quickly began to change as K’enion ran over and carefully guided him to sit next to her so she could care for him.

"I am still...trying to understand all of this...,” he whispered to her…his voice a bit shaken.

"Well, just focus on me then? How does that sound,” K’enion smiled.

"Yeah, I can do that...every so often more vision emerges...I am trying to take it all in,” he said nervously again.

As Raven got to know War and the others…he could sense the sudden tension in the room and decided to go and make tea for everyone. Pestilence seemed most intrigued by his idea of making tea so she sat patiently observing the situation before her. Shiva carefully met eyes with Tuya and admitted she was surprised to see her here with everyone.

"Naturally. You made things sound very urgent over the linkpearl. So, I came straight here,” Tuya explained.

"I apologize...I haven't been well...Leric and I have been working on balancing my aether...I had some...complications..." Shiva said nervously, “I promise in time I will explain everything.”

As Shiva was beginning to speak, Raven returned with tea for everyone. Raven lifted the lid of the teapot, allowing a cloud of fragrant steam to escape. The room was filled with the tantalizing essence of the exotic brew. He carefully poured the golden liquid into delicate teacups, and with a gracious smile, he presented the steaming cups to his guests.

"You have no idea how much it pains me to not be able to help you. None of mine or Odin's abilities can help with this…Speaking of, are you feeling okay? I know you've been helping heal the new guy. So, make sure to rest,” Tuya said as Raven returned to the room.

Episode 34: Reunion 771

Almost instantly, the chaos sisters were enjoying the cups of tea in their hands mesmerized by the taste. Pestilence seemed the most amused by the tea; her emerald-green hair and matching verdant eyes seemed so calm as she cradled the delicate teacup in her hands. The rich, aromatic steam from the cup dances upward, surrounding her like a fragrant veil. With an air of graceful poise, she continued to sip the tea, savoring the warmth that embraced her senses.

“Your words are truthful,” she laughed, “This tea is divine.”

“This is just some of what I took from the guildhall,” Raven explained, “Hopefully, we will return there soon someday.”

“Speaking of the guildhall I think it's time we go back,” Shiba began to explain.

“It isn’t a bad thought at all,” Leric thought aloud, “It has been six months since we were home.”

Tuya nodded but still wanted to clear the air with the sisters, "Sorry, but I'm going to be taking jabs at you in particular for a while. I was salty for a LONG time that you kissed almost everyone but the person who thought you looked good."

Pestilence smirked to Tuya, "If you weren't engaged, I'd take you up on that right now."

A'mara sighs again, “Kasdeya! Watch your mouth."

"Kasdeya? Hmm... war we know is named, Sasha, A'mara, and finally..." Tuya said as she looked at famine, "I think you should introduce yourself. Or I can tell everyone your name."

Famine seemed to be the most quiet in the group and the least trusting but, she figured she could answer Tuya quickly, "The name is Nyx...that's all you need to know for now."

"Hey, more than I expected to get from you. Thank you." Tuya smirked as she turned to A’mara, "It's alright, A'mara. I'm low-key happy she didn't kiss me. But if I'm being real, if I wasn't with Shiva, there's no telling what I'd do."

"Well...thank you for letting me know," she chuckled, "I honestly never knew anyone noticed me in that light."

Episode 34: Reunion 870

"I mean... Zakuro and I DID fight for you that one time. Sure, we faked being under control though, but eh. Besides, I'm not ashamed to admit you got legs for days,” Tuya admitted.

"We put everyone through a lot that day didn't we,” A’mara thought a bit.

As A’mara spoke of the past, Shiva’s thoughts began to drift as A’mara’s words unveiled fragments of her past. The lines etched on her face told tales of both resilience and vulnerability and as the unsettling images played out in her mind, a palpable tension gripped her. Her gaze, once steady, now betrayed a flicker of vulnerability, as if the tendrils of time had momentarily blurred the boundaries between then and now. She held her hands tightly as the visions continued to dance before her.
Tuya noticed right away and squeezed Shiva's hand reassuringly with that, "Some more than others. I'm just happy that the one I managed to kill was able to come right back. I don't know what I would've done if... Actually, never mind. I was still a Reaper at that time. I would've just gone on collecting souls."

Shiva tried to gather herself and mentioned her words from earlier, “With all this talk...I think it's best we return home to Fairytail. We are due to go home and get all of our new friends adjusted to our home. Hades and I had a chat and after half a year on the road...I think it’s time we go home and celebrate Starlight as the Season is among us."

“Shiva’s right…I think it's best we return home,” Leric said, “I will get everyone prepared and we will set out as soon as possible.”

“Oh, we get to go home and check our A’mara’s digs…” Sasha shouted, “I’m down let’s bust out of this joint.”

Episode 34: Reunion Faceb128
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum