Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30.5 Changes

Go down

30.5 Changes Empty 30.5 Changes

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:20 pm

30.5 Changes Side_010

It happened so fast…silence…the air causing K’enion to choke…and the light fading from her eyes. Sloth’s attack was so fast not a single Legacy member was to hear K’enion disappear. For hours K’enion could hear odd sounds in her sleep as if she was somewhere but, she couldn’t exactly figure out where. After a few hours,  K'enion slowly stared around, leaning forward slightly before throwing her head back, yelping at hitting the barrel, this would cause her to jump awake.

"W-What,” she said nervously.

Quickly K’enion found herself looking around, her eyes slightly open for the moment. At first, she attempted to move, yet she could not, looking down now spotting the bindings on both her legs, and soon when the attempt again was made, she figured out that her hands were bound as well. Falling over to the dirt with a grunt, she still was waking up, but was fully in survival mode, spotting someone ahead of her, though not able to really see who it was with how blurry her eyes were.

"HEY,” K’enion shouted out, "Where am I... help me!"

From one of the tents, K’enion could hear what sounded like a man waking up annoyed. As K’enion wriggled and tried to call out for help he began to sigh more and pushed his tent open.

“Oh wow, can't you just let me rest for a few minutes...do you know how much magick I had to use to get you here...lighten up buttercup," the man groaned...now leaning across the tent.

As K'enion was bound her mind started to remember the vision from earlier; was this the place that Haruka and Envy were at with those kids?! She looked around carefully, but it seemed that they were the only ones there. K'enion frowned up at him shifting around, now laying on her side in the attempt to move towards him.

"You,” she groaned as she lifted her head up, now able to see much more clearly, "You! Did that...on purpose didn't you? Stopping us...just to get me? Why..."
"Because you're cute and Haruka is curious about you," Sloth smirked and stated simply, "How was I to say no?"

"I...well. Thanks? But why does she want me..." pausing for a moment her mind racing at mulling over the vision again, "My dragon blood?"

Sloth leaned down getting face to face with K’enion as he smirked carefully.

30.5 Changes Side_119

"That's exactly why she wants you. She wants to sacrifice you and a few others in order to please the primal she has kidnapped," Sloth said kneeling down in front of her, "Unless you wish to join us in the battle against the legacy...we've given you a taste of our power and I know you like it."
Sloth leaned down and began to run his hand along this unusual purple bottle. As he looked at the vial K’enion could see that just holding this item seemed to revitalize the man as he began to drink it, she could see a glowing aura surround him before he went into his back pocket and pulled out another vial. K'enion recoiled a bit away from them, growling towards him.

"What primal is strong enough to require a sacrifice from her...You want me...to fight for you? Why...would I do that? To the people I love,” K’enion cried out.

"The primal she corrupted with dark aether...Leviathan...she has altered his DNA made him stronger and do you truly love those people...they are so worthless you can do better,” he mocked, “Plus you say the Legacy loves you…tell me sweet K’enion…where are they now?”

"They saved me and they will this time too…Granted I was heartbroken...literally and well yeah. But still. I see them as family, and you should realize they would come from me,” K’enion said smirking back at him.

Sloth began to yawn, "Oh I know they are already looking for you...They just can't track me right now...because I may be a lazy guy...but I am always 1000 steps ahead."

Sloth held out a small vial waving it in front of K'enni's eyes swinging it carefully for her eyes to follow its movements. His movements were slow but somehow the glow of the vial began to catch her attention.

"Can you feel the magick within this glass,” he whispered into her ear, “Do you want to feel it?”

K’enion’s heart began to race and before she knew it, he was leaning over her gently opening her mouth before he violently shoved the vial into her mouth allowing the liquid to pour down her throat. K’enion’s tail swayed slightly as she spoke, though to her it felt good, there was power in that vial, she could feel that. It even made her shiver.

"Tell me sweet K'enion what do you feel,” he whispered into her ear.

30.5 Changes Side_212

K'enion attempted to resist but, she was in no place to do so, eyes widen as the liquid flowed down her throat, causing her to shiver and make faces before it was fully finished. Coughing hard, she leaned forward gasping for air, screaming for a moment.

"You,” she said in a raspy tone, "What is this...power? Everything feels...better. Stronger...faster...It just feels like I can do so much more..."
"Good girl," Sloth smirked, "I have more if you so wish to grow stronger...tell me K'enion...what if we promised you...we could help you find your family...your REAL family...would you like that?
K'enion's ears lowered a moment, blushing slightly at his words before able to speak, "My father? As I know I am the last of my brood, last one...is my father even alive?"
"The hell if I know...but I know Haruka knows all...I am sure if you joined us...she would allow you to see him again,” Sloth said as he held out another vial in front of K'enion, "Still thirsty...tell me if you want more."
Before K’enion could speak he began to feed her more of the liquid leaving her head to spin more and more.

"There there Dragon Princess," he smirked, “You’re doing such a good job.”

“…My friends...the legacy. You gave us that food...that drink...,” K’enion said dazed.
"I DID leave you food…seems that dreams and things were triggered by Pestilence's magick...you know this book I hold is a book made by Lilith and Lucifer? I bet it makes you curious," he smirked, this book contains the powers of A'mara..death...Nyx Famine...Sasha...War...and...Kasdeya…Pestilence...this book documents their growth and magick over the years," he laughed.

“What are you going to do...,” K’enion said as she continued to fade, “please explain to me in detail so I can understand …”

"If you are willing to serve me...then I ask you to kneel before me before I give you all the power you so rightfully deserve,” Sloth said wrapping his hand around her throat as he placed another vial in her mouth, “Tell me…do you wish to serve me?”

“...only if we find my family. My father, and any who are still alive,” K’enion managed to say dazed by his drug.

"That's an obedient girl," he chuckled darkly, "Say that you wish to serve me...that Haruka is your true leader and you wish to allow the spirit of Belphegor to consume you…Prove to me that you are willing."

K'enion's eyes widened attempt to respond, but it was too late, she fell backward screaming in pain as armor started to form around her, she felt herself slipping away, eyes glowed a different color before erupting into a burst of aether, and she surrounded, screams muffled by the power, then she fell to her knees panting hard, her body changed, armor covering her.

30.5 Changes Side_312

As the amour took over her body Sloth could feel a surge of energy come over him and he felt intoxicated by her magick as well. Sloth leaned in slowly, his eyes locked onto hers, conveying a depth of emotion words could never capture. As their faces drew closer, he closed the gap with a soft, almost hesitant touch. His lips brushed against hers, a whisper of warmth and devotion. It was a kiss filled with tenderness, a delicate caress that lingered for just a moment, leaving them both captivated by Haruka’s magick.

"You have made the best choice in your life," Sloth smiled, "Too bad...you'll never get to see your father."

Before K'enion could respond...the dark magick was beginning to control her...the powers were surging…for now, she dropped to her knees, and with a triumphant glint in his eyes, Sloth relished the fear and helplessness K’enion’s inner soul held. Their futile struggles had only served to amuse him, reinforcing his belief in his own power and control. The room was shrouded in an eerie silence, only to be broken by the echoing sound of  Sloth’s laughter.

30.5 Changes Side_412

30.5 Changes Faceb124

30.5 Changes Side_512

Shiva had found a place to rest while the group settled down to have a proper meeting with Lucifer. Some were still dazed by the battle so Lucifer had arranged for the group to rest in a local inn. During this time Shiva decided to lay in bed in so much pain. Every movement sent waves of agony through her body, causing her to wince and grit their teeth. The room was hushed, and the dim light but nothing was helping her. As she laid there, she could hear a small knock on her door.

She carefully got out of bed and walked over to see who was at her door. As she opened the door Leric pushed his way through, annoyed with her. Shiva rolled her eyes as she let him in she knew he was ready to lecture her about everything.

“Why did you stop me from talking on the boat,” he said angrily.

“Because what is happening to me doesn’t need to be an end-all situation,” she said back to him, “I will be fine…I can still do what I can to help the Legacy.”

“Do you not understand the major risk you are taking using your magick right now? I don’t know how you plan to keep doing this,” he said angrier.

30.5 Changes Side_612

Shiva turned her back to him before thinking about it all herself…sure as time went on things would get harder for her to do but, why would Hydaelyn tell her to keep going if there were new risks.

“I can not betray our Goddess,” Shiva said simply, “As this gets harder for me to do…I wish for you to help me with what I will need…the medications…the proper care I will need…just please allow me to serve my Goddess and see to the end of this…I will turn away from my black magick for the time being…I will use my healing magick instead…I may not be able to heal myself but I can still offer my protective magick Leric.”

30.5 Changes Side_711

Shiva clutched her hands together looking at Leric with determined eyes. Leric sighed heavily before gazing at her with admiration and concern, fully aware that she was determined to keep fighting, no matter the odds stacked against her. Even in her weakened state, Shiva’s spirit remained unbroken and if he told her no, she was going to defy him anyway. With a heavy heart, Leric silently vowed to stand by her side, offering support and encouragement, knowing that even in the face of adversity, her unwavering spirit would continue to shine as a beacon of inspiration to those fortunate enough to witness her courage.

Shiva smiled knowing that Leric was giving in, “If it becomes too much I promise…I will back down.”

“Promise,” Leric sighed, “But how am I supposed to keep this from the others…especially Tuya?”

“In time I will speak,” Shiva explained, “But for now let’s manage the pain and side effects the best we can with treatment and medication.”

“Right,” Leric sighed, “I will do what I can.”

As Shiva stood next to him, he knew she was still tired and offered to stay with her until she fell back asleep. As the two sat on the couch together, Shiva slowly drifted off back to sleep. Leric sighed heavily…Shiva was truly someone he admired…someone he had grown close to as a friend. Would his magick and his medical skills be enough? Only time would tell.

30.5 Changes Side_811
30.5 Changes Faceb123
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum