Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect

Go down

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect Empty Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:44 pm

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 2022-024

Zena, Rufus, Leric, and Jai came back to the location in Falcon’s Nest to see everyone was gone. As Zena began to panic Anthi quickly appeared before her friend and let her know that everyone got to safety and that Pride was extracted from Rhael. Zena quickly took a deep breath but knew that Anthi had more to say. Listening Carefully to her friend’s words, Zena listened to Anthi on how time was a bit warped and that the teenage versions of Scarlet, Tristan, and Isabella were present. Anthi also explained how this was temporary as the group was here to fix a mistake from the past. Zena looked carefully to Leric being that one of the names mentioned was his own daughter. He seemed calm to Anthi, but Zena could feel the energy coming off the Winter twins. With Anthi sensing their feelings, she suggested that the group come back with her to Shiva’s house in Lavender Beds.

Upon arriving at Shiva’s home, everyone got cleaned up allowing the teens to settle into the chambers in Shiva’s house. Zena began to pace around...the nerves were starting to set in. Was she even ready for something like this? Rufus on the other hand was the perfect picture of calm…or so he thought he was on his third cigarette in ten minutes.

"Zena, try to relax. It's not like we're meeting someone for the first time. We've literally known Scarlet her entire life,” Rufus said trying to calm his fiancé.

Zena went to speak but put her hands together and brought them to her face. She was used to their little princess being so small and wanting to just cuddle against them. She knew a few words sure, but not to the extent of what they were about to see.

"Okay...as our 10-Month-old.... not 17-year-old...she is just a few years older than me my love,” Zena said unaware of her mind.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 194

Rufus chuckled at the slight mix-up.

"I think you mean younger, love. Otherwise, that's a bigger age gap than I'm comfortable with," Rufus began.

Rufus could see it in Zena’s eyes…she was afraid to go downstairs. Rufus reached up to hold her cheek and run his finger under her eye. As Rufus’ gentle touch ran across her face, her cheeks began to turn a bit flushed.

"Just take a deep breath. And pray that this is the weirdest thing Scarlet learns to do,” Rufus whispered to her.

"You sure can handle pressure better than I can..." Zena sighed as she took a deep breath, "Well, should we call her or go downstairs to her...how do we do this?"

Rufus kissed Zena's forehead and smiled, “I'm a royal of the void. I have seen things that would make your hair turn white. But... Seeing my daughter grow into a woman? That's going to be a new one for me..."

"Oh like, what have you seen...more futuristic like things that you know of...so something like Scarlet is beyond what you know," Zena asked just wanting to be reassured.

"You don't want to know. And no, nothing futuristic. And nothing like Scarlet. I can't even guess how powerful she'd be or what abilities she has. If she were just a voidsent that's one thing. But I don't know how that power will interact with your powers or even potential. But... Might as well get this rolling. She's going to think we don't want anything to do with her if we keep stalling,” Rufus suggested.

"Right...let's go...."

Zena looks to the kitchen to see if she could grab one more glass of wine but she could see a note there in A'mara's handwriting saying:

NO. GO DOWNSTAIRS
- Mara Smile

Rufus can't help but smile at the note from A'mara. Still, he follows along behind Zena and comes to a stop at the base of the stairs. As they reached the bottom of the staircase Zena began to push Rufus forward thinking that him leading the conversation was the right way to go. Looking at Zena Rufus sighed for a moment before turning the corner to see Scarlet not too far away.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 266

Scarlet looked as if she had just been out of the shower for a bit, her hair a bit damp as she seemed to be in casual sleepwear reading books. It made Rufus smile a bit as she happened to be wearing something similar to the daughter he was currently raising. She was so focused on the books in front of her just looking to read something from Shiva’s personal library.

"Looks like she's looking at books. I hope that's not the area Trunks like to hide his questionable stuff,” Rufus whispered to Zena.
Scarlet seemed utterly unaware of all that was going on as she turned around and sat on the edge of the table outside of the infirmary. Scarlet finally found a book worth reading;  a book about The History of The Chaos Sisters. It seems Shiva had a book from a local Eorzean Documenting A'mara's first time in the lands.

"You know, sweety, we have one of the living sisters here now. And a number of us have fought the other three. Surely you don't need to read a book about them,” Rufus called to Scarlet.

Scarlet looked up from her book almost throwing it down instantly and rushing over to Rufus. She quickly skipped across the marble floor and ran to hug him. Rufus was so quickly tackled by the smaller woman and blinked a few times before wrapping his arms around her and smiling.

"Finally, I get to see you,” Scarlet said in an excited tone.

"Sorry about that. We were just trying to come to terms that the little girl who was needing diaper changes is suddenly a grown woman,” Rufus explained.

"It's a lot for us to take in I hope we didn't offend you," Zena said nervously.

Scarlet looked at both her parents hanging onto Rufus a bit longer and holding Zena's hand.

"The fact that I can see both of you right now is," Scarlet's eyes began to tear up, "So much to me right now...Izzy and Tristan have been traveling with me for months...trying to fix everything...it feels like it's been years since I have seen you both!"

Rufus blinked again…Months…something must be going down in the future and while he would love to charge into battle to help, it was not their fight. Not his…Yet…instead, he just pressed his lips to Scarlet's forehead and smiled.

"I mean if you want to get technical, it's been years since you've seen us,” Rufus said gently to Scarlet.

Zena looks to Rufus worried...what was their daughter going through. Sensing his fiancé’s feelings, Rufus shook his head to Zena and continued to stroke Scarlet's hair.  

"It really has...things are so bad...everyone we love is being taken from us...Haruka is trying to change every timeline...if you don't stop her madness...there is no future for any of us,” Scarlet tried to explain.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 365

"It'll be alright. I don't know what our future selves are doing, but we'll put a stop to Haruka here. And while I am curious what you mean by everyone, I know it's risky if we know too much about the future,” Rufus sighed.

As Rufus said that, Scarlet held onto him tighter, "There have been so many timelines so many versions of what is happening...we've been traveling through so many paths...trying to find the right way and if we can figure out what we need to here...we can do it. I know we can...I…I just want my family back."

It was almost like a shock to his system, something Rufus did not want to hear. That last line alone told him that something happened; something bad. Still, he refused to dwell on it and instead picked Scarlet up and carries her princess-style to the couches.

"Well, we're here right now. And while we might not be the parents you know; we will grow into them,” Rufus said trying to continue to reassure his daughter.

"You guys," Scarlet chuckled a little, "Are so calm...I guess I can tell I am small in this world...I've stressed out a bit in the future."

Zena smiled at her daughter, "How much has your uncle been an influence in the future then?”
Scarlet smirks, "Which one...I have a few."

"...I think that tells me which uncle is a bigger influence,” Rufus said as he grinned at Zena, "I'm guessing Delgado is a pretty big influence on her. Though I can see a lot of Anthi in her as well."

Zena laughed at the thought of her brother actually being more of a role for the kids considering how he always disappeared when Jayne and her need someone for a diaper change. Scarlet smiled and nodded to Rufus.

"Anthi is a big part of our future. She could sense the magick I had really little...so she looks out for me often,” Scarlet explained.

"Well, that explains why she's always so willing to babysit... She didn't teach you the magick she knows, did she? She says that she's an observer and everything, but she always has this lonely look about her. I saw it the most when she first told us about you and your cousins,” Rufus smiled.

"She often is lonely but that's why,” Scarlet buried herself into her hoodie and hides her face.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 467

"Scarlet, you can talk to us," Zena smiled.

"We can listen if you want to talk. But we won't push you. And honestly, it might be a bit easier right now. You find yourself in a unique position where your mother is only slightly older,” Rufus added.

"Promise...you won't get mad and just listen to me without a big lecture," Scarlet mumbles from within her sweater, "In this timeline...if things go smoothly...Anthi can...finally be happy."

"Me? A lecture? I'm not my mother. And after dropping a bomb like that, I think I want to be lectured on how to make things go smoothly. Anthi's a good friend. So, we want her to be happy,” Rufus said gently to Scarlet.

"Anthi has done so much for all of us...she deserves it...I admit though...from what my brother explained...this is going to be hard. Envy or the man she calls Sage...has killed so many people,” Zena admitted.

"I know and that's what scares me," Scarlet sighed, "Haruka has truly done some bad things to him in this timeline."

"Then we'll just have to reverse them or something. Luckily for us, we have one of her first turns. And it just so happens that he's with a Viera,” Rufus reassured Scarlet.

Scarlet falls back a bit more on Rufus; from the signs she was giving...she was definitely a daddy's girl.

"I know...there have been some mistakes made that we can't fix...but we had to make some sacrifices to get to here...should anything come from what I or the twins have done I want to apologize in advance...magick is tricky for me,” Scarlet said sadly.

"Well... Guess I'll just need to change how you're taught magick then. You're the youngest member of a great and powerful voidsent line. And magic is a common thing for us. ...Even if I do prefer the martial arts,” Rufus laughed.

"I use that for fun, but I do often practice fighting with you,” Scarlet said as she pointed to her scythe, "There's so much I learn from both of you."

Rufus nods as he continues to stroke her hair, pulling Scarlet closer to him.

"And now we get to learn from you. But rest up. You're going to need your energy when we set out. And we can talk more after. Alright,” Rufus said to his daughter gently.

As Scarlet began to fall asleep in Rufus’ arms, he could feel a warm tear fall onto his arm

"Ok. Sleep...sleep is good...just please don't go Daddy okay..."

Zena instantly looks concerned her stomach just felt like a deep pit. Seeing her daughter so sad and so scared to not be in their presence, she didn’t want this version of Scarlet to fade away.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 565

"Rufus, I am worried...what are we going to do,” Zena said as she tried to soothe their daughter.

"We're going to trust her to do what she needs to. And support her the best we can. It's clear that whatever things are like in her time are not good. So, the best we can do now is to give her our best,” Rufus explained.

Zena studied her daughter more as she slept carefully in Rufus' arms.

"She has so many scars all over…some only a little bit old...what has she seen...we have to do what we can to prevent this...not just for her...but the twins as well,” Zena cried.

"I think preventing things will be bad. Er... Small things at least. Those events are what shaped her into the woman she is. Every battle left a mark on her body. We need to undo the damage that Haruka is doing, but other than that I think we need to let happen and just support her,” Rufus explained again.

"You're right there is only so much we can do right now," a slight smile came over Zena as she leaned into Rufus while still holding Scarlet, "She truly reminds me of you. She is really going to grow up to be so special."

“You're telling me. She's a real daddy's girl. Who knows? I might shift back into a female form. That way all three of us can bond in our unique ways,” Rufus teased.

"That could be something...although...I wonder how chaotic closet-wise that would be," Zena chuckled, "I hope with the time we have with her...we can cherish this even if it’s just for a moment. I know we have so many years until she gets to this age again. I am so happy that even in all this...she came into our lives...I can't see it any other way now.”

Zena leans over to kiss Rufus. Rufus smiled as he pulled Zena in to cuddle with the three of them and kissed her on the lips.

"I'm happy too. And you're right about the closet. Might be best that I stick to male then,” Rufus teased.

Zena smiles as she too just wants to cuddle close to her daughter and fiancé. His kiss upon her lips was everything she could ever want, loving him even more so now at the sight of their teen before them. For a moment she chuckles to herself before holding close to Rufus once more.

"Maybe we should all rest...after all...who knows when the others will be ready,” Zena said leaning into her husband. Rufus nods as he closes his eyes and held the two women close to him, wanting to protect them both from anything and everything in the world. As Rufus and his family fell asleep, Isabella had just gotten out of the bath and was looking down at their sleep. She knew that it was nice to have moments like this but, they needed to get going to rescue Yue. She even wanted to leave now but, it would be a matter of time before her brother found her and made her rest. Reaching into her pants pocket she pulled out the few locks of hair she got from Envy and began to use her magick.

“Let’s see where you are Sage,” Isabella whispered, “What has Haruka done?”

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 665
Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect Faceb116

Envy began to hear a name…Sage…why was he suddenly remembering all that Haruka took away from him. How did these three little demons just appear out of nowhere and cause him pain all over his body. He remembered the girl with the bow striking his cheek; she was going to pay for doing that to him. But then…there was the girl with pink hair…Anthi was it…why did he know that name so well.

As Envy began to wake up more bits of light began to flash before him as he could feel himself being pulled into a portal his skin burning leaving him to cry out in pain and the sudden feeling of salt water once again slashing at his skin. The more he tried to open his eyes he could feel pain as dust flew at his eyes and his body being dragged along some sort of jagged surface with sharp points. Envy could hear Haruka speaking in that foreign language she knew as he felt her grip tighten around his wrist. When the movement stopped Envy tried to take a breath only to feel his body get slammed into a wooden column; pieces of splinters now digging into his back.

“I’ll be back for you later,” Haruka hissed, “Let the venom leave your system for now…maybe you do deserve to remember who you once were…just so it will make it so much harder when I kill them all in front of you.”

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 763

Envy was finally able to open his eyes…he was bound to some sort of pole either constructed by Haruka or just another place she found to hide out. As he was bound to the pole he could hear screams in the distance; most likely people she kidnapped to feed on. The smell of blood filled the air and he felt sick to his stomach. Normally he could tolerate the smell but, with her magick wearing off of him…he was the person he once was for a brief while. As he tried to undo the ropes around his rest…bits of ember from the flames above him felt onto his shoulder causing him to wince in pain. He knew that as the venom continued to wear off the pain was going to settle in and he knew it wouldn’t be long until he wanted more of it in his system. Envy was an addict and there was no other way to dance around it.

As time passed, the pain got stronger, his body now beginning to feel feverish as sweat dripped down his head. As he began to lose consciousness, he looked to the little bit of light that was above him.

“An..thi…I…I’m so…”

Envy fell into a deep dream.

“Hey sleepyhead, the sun is already rising,” a voice called to Sage, “Are you going to spend the day with me?”

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 860

Sage could feel the gentle touch of his boyfriend, he could smell the cologne Yasuke would wear, and he felt relaxed. He knew he wanted to wake up but being close to his boyfriend like this was nice. Yasuke came from a prominent family and they wanted him to marry a nice girl and take over the family but, Yasuke did not like women and had no interest in taking over the family business right now. He was in his early 20s and settling down was not something he wanted. Deep down Yasuke wanted to settle down with Sage but, he knew his father would not approve.

In fact, for Yasuke it was love at first sight for him and he couldn’t really explain how it happened. Yasuke often traveled throughout the Doman regions, meeting the different villages and meeting with some of the beast tribes in the area. His father was deep into foreign travel so whenever he could journey on his own he would venture out to different places and find things for his father to trade.

On this particular trip, he ended up meeting with the people of the Isari Village. There was a bad storm recently and a lot of the people in the area needed supplies to build their homes again or needed new supplies to fish for trading. Yasuke ended up bringing a large donation from his father to the village and they were very pleased with his gift. On his way back home to the Kugane ports, Yasuke was cleaning up debris he found along the way and added it to a net he had attached to his boat. As he reached the halfway point on his journey, he came across what he thought was a dead body.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 966

As Yasuke walked over, he could see that the body was battered and bruised, clothes torn in certain places, and the person had cut along his face and arms. As Yasuke walked over he could feel that the person was breathing, but their body was extremely cold and it wouldn’t take long for the young man to pass away. Worried for the young man he quickly carried him into his boat and brought him to the shore where he called for assistance.

Yasuke learned that somewhere in the Sea of Ash, a large pirate boat had capsized and only a few of the crew members had survived. He wasn’t sure if the young man was from that boat but judging by his attire, he assumed that he was a crew member. Upon bringing the young man to safety Yasuke learned that he had been unconscious for some time and if Yasuke didn’t bring him to land…it was only a matter of hours before the young man would pass on.

As the doctors worked on his injuries, he didn’t move an inch to some of the painful elixirs they were using on him to heal him. They presumed that he would be unconscious for some time and with constant monitoring and care, he could make a full recovery. Something in Yasuke’s heart felt like this was the thing to do so he took the young man to his home so he could look over him. Yasuke would read to him or play the koto to help him recover but, he often just admired how beautiful he was; he knew that once he would wake up he could get to know this mystery sailor.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 1060

Finally, one day after months of being unconscious the young man did wake up and when he did, he learned that his name was Sage. Sage couldn’t remember what had fully happened to him or the people he worked with but he remembered that he was on a boat when a storm had hit them and knocked them off course. As Yasuke tried to help Sage remember, it seemed that during his time unconscious a lot of his memories were suppressed, and he was often in a fog. Feeling indebted to the family, Sage ended up working for the family as a servant but, over time Sage and Yasuke’s friendship turned to love.

It wasn’t a right away occurrence but the two did end up together and even now their relationship was hard to maintain. That’s why in moments like this Sage would never want to get up and somehow convince his boyfriend to stay in bed with him.

“Do I have to ask again,” Yasuke whispered in Sage’s ear as he bit the corner a bit.

“You are so fucking annoying,” Sage chuckled as he finally got up.

The two crawled out of bed and ended up sitting on the window feeling the ocean breeze come through the window as the sun began to rise. Sage watched as Yasuke observed nature and sighed. He loved his boyfriend a lot and when they were able to have moments like this it was nice. As much as he wanted things to stay like this he was hearing that Yasuke’s father was talking to prominent families hoping to find him a wife soon.

“You’re thinking about it again,” Yasuke chuckled.

“Well, how am I not to,” Sage sighed, “Your Dad is being a dick and trying to take you away from me…you’re gonna settle with some hot chick…and I am gonna be here scrubbing the floors or cleaning your bed sheets.”

“You mean our sheets that some other maid is going to clean,” Yasuke said as he leaned over Sage.

Yasuke placed his lips against Sages as the two embraced into a kiss. Sage quickly broke the kiss and began to kiss his boyfriend’s neck leaving Yasuke to giggle a little bit at his touch.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 1156

“Dad can look all he wants but at the end of the day my love belongs right here,” Yasuke whispered.

Sage could feel Yasuke tap his chest, and he looked up at him and smiled gently. He wanted things to stay good between them and he knew that he would do his best to fight for them too. As the two exchanged kisses for a bit more they could hear small little footsteps down the hall which only meant that Yasuke’s youngest sibling was awake.

“Chiyo is up,” Sage whispered.

“I know let’s take her to the market so that we can tire her out early and we can have the afternoon to ourselves,” Yasuke whispered back.

“We can do that, we’ll walk her around for a bit and then I will head to the silk stand so I can order the fabrics your mother wanted and then we can have the day to ourselves,” Sage suggested.

“What are we waiting for let’s go,” Yasuke smiled.

The two young men opened the door to see a cute little pink hair Miqo’te girl waiting for them. Chiyo was this cute little girl that was adopted by Yasuke’s father. Her parents were friends of his and had an unfortunate happening a year or so ago so they took the young girl in. At first, she was afraid of everyone but, when she met Sage she warmed up really quickly and often spent her days with Yasuke and Sage.

“Sage Sage,” Chiyo cheered excitedly, “Please carry me!”

“Again,” he said in surprise, “Sure let’s go!”

Sage scooped the young girl into his arms and began to make airship sounds as they ran through the garden leaving the little girl excited and cheering as they made their way around. Yasuke followed slowly behind just laughing and smiling at the sight. He truly wished that his father could see what he saw in Sage, if he was truly concerned about someone to carry the family name in the future they could always look into having a surrogate for their future children.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 12172

“Faster Faster,” Chiyo yelled as the two ran around and she pulled on his ear.

“Ow Chiyo,” Sage called out, “Hold onto my shoulders, not my ears!”

The two ran forever down the road before finally making their way to the market. He knew that big crowds like this bothered the young girl so he placed her down on the ground putting her next to Yasuke.

“I have to do some things for Lady Nakamura…do you mind going back with your brother for a little bit,” Sage asked Chiyo.

“B...but I don’t wanna,” the girl whined.

“If you go back with him right now I promise to bring home some taffy from the candy stand and we can share them,” Sage whispered in her ear.

“Yummy,” Chiyo screamed, “You gotta deal bye-bye!”

Chiyo began to run off the other way as Yasuke went after her shouting goodbye to his boyfriend. Sage chuckled knowing that if you offered Chiyo candy of any kind the girl would behave and wait patiently somewhere else for her prize. Sage knew that if he got the job done quickly he would be able to get back to Chiyo and Yasuke as soon as possible. However, upon arriving at the stand it seemed that the task was going to take longer than expected.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 1358

As Sage worked through the market Chiyo ran ahead very quickly sneaking through different pathways and allowing Yasuke to lose her pretty quickly in the crowd. Yasuke called out to her often and tried to keep up with her but, she decided to turn it into a game and began to run throughout the market and alleyways leading her brother on a wild chase.

“Can’t catch me,” Chiyo called out.

“Chiyo, please…this is not the place to be doing this you are close to the water,” Yasuke continued to call out.

“Nope,” she squealed, “You gotta catch me!”

As Chiyo ran over the bridge she began to take another sneaky path into the area leaving Yasuke to think she ran towards the seaport to hide. As she continued to run down the road, she could see that the garden they were headed to was feet away. Chiyo made sure that Yasuke wasn’t following her, so she often ran backward giggling to herself. During one of the moments, she was turned around she suddenly slammed into a human-like presence.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 1451

“Oh, my little princess,” the voice called out sweetly, “It's dangerous to run around like that.”

Chiyo looked up to see a woman much taller than her dressed in black and white clothing, her long curly hair cascading from a high ponytail, beautiful ruby-like eyes, and a butterfly clip in her hair. Chiyo looked up at the woman in awe of her beauty leaving the woman to look down and smile at her as she crouched down next to her closing her umbrella.

“I…I am so sorry,” Chiyo said looking at the woman sadly.

“Now there is no harm, little princess,” the woman smiled, “It looks like you were playing a game. Did you have fun?”

“I did, I was chasing my brother and he’s probably looking for me,” Chiyo laughed, “Did I hurt you at all?”

“Not at all little one,” the woman smiled, “However, I did break the strap on my shoe.”

Chiyo looked down and instantly got worried and took the woman by the hand, “My servants can fix it for you come with me!”

The woman followed Chiyo into the garden and sat down on one of the benches as she took the shoe off. Chiyo instantly called over one of the maids to have them fix the torn strap. The maid agreed and went on her way to look for a sewing kit.

“This is your home,” the woman asked.

“Yes, this belongs to my daddy, he’s really cool,” Chiyo explained, “ I didn’t get your name before…my name is Chiyo Nakamura…what’s your name?”

“My name is Haruka Yukimura,” Haruka smiled, “Our last names are very similar just different characters.”

The little girl smiled at Haruka just captured by her beauty often asking her questions or asking to touch her long hair. Haruka indulged the little girl in conversation, telling her stories about magick and a tall giant who stole the heart of someone…the little girl listened carefully asking questions about the story as Haruka told it.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 1551

“Lady Yukimura,” Chiyo asked, “Why are you so cold when it's so warm here?”

“I guess, it’s because I come from a magickal place,” Haruka laughed.

“Do you come from somewhere like Ishgard or far away,” Chiyo asked again, “I hear there are tall people with special powers there.”

“Ishgard hmmm,” Haruka began to think, “I’ve never heard of it before…maybe I should go there next.”

As Chiyo asked Haruka questions, Yasuke finally returned to the garden and could see a woman sitting with Chiyo. As soon as he saw the woman he could feel his air get cut and his concern rise. One of Yasuke’s special abilities was to see people’s auras and the one surrounding this woman was dark and full of death.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 1640

“Chiyo,” Yasuke yelled, “You need to come with me right now!”

“But,” Chiyo whined, “We have a guest!”

“She is not a guest,” Yasuke yelled back.

Chiyo looked at her brother confused; how could he say that about this nice lady here in their garden. She was so nice and told her cool stories, why was her brother being so rude? Yasuke stared at the woman slowly approaching and reaching his hand to his sister. As Yasuke and Haruka locked eyes, he could hear a melting-like sound from the woman. Her hair began to fall down her shoulders and her once pure outfit turned black as demon-like wings sprouted from his back.

“Chiyo now please,” Yasuke cried.

“Too late,” Haruka hissed as she flew towards the little girl.
Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 1734

Haruka’s moves were quick, silent, and calculated…anyone near or within the property was dragged out into the garden where she quickly slaughtered them all and began to feed on the bodies before her. She knew that if she were to move any slower any local guards or officers would hear the noises coming from within the home, she was in. All the gates were closed so she knew that it would be a matter of time before she could escape. As she began to formulate a plan, she could hear the gate open and a man began to walk in.

As Sage opened the gate, the skies above began to crack with thunder and heavy rain leaving the young man to be confused…how could a storm happen out of nowhere like this. As he walked into the garden further, a horrible smell of blood began to fill his nose and all over the ground were dismembered family members and servants to Yasuke’s family leaving him to look around quickly in fear.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 1822

Not before long he could see Yasuke and Chiyo on the ground covered in blood. Sage instantly felt his stomach drop leaving him to panic and try to turn their bodies over to see if they had a pulse.

“Baby talk to me,” Sage yelled, “He-”

Before Sage could call for help Haruka covered his mouth and placed a samurai sword in his hand.

“Oh don’t think for a second you are going to do anything,” she whispered in his ear.

As she covered his mouth she began to call for help, saying that there was a madman killing people and that she was in danger before Sage could even defend himself, officers came to take him away from the scene as he has a sword in his hand.

As Sage began to wake up from the vision from his past he could still feel his body in pain, needing venom like the addict he was and Haruka once again standing over him with her sadistic smile. As Haruka stood there Sage grit his teeth before spitting at her face.

“You are such a cunt,” he growled, “You controlled me, took over my body, and you used me…making the police think I killed the Nakamura family. You put me in jail and then broke me out just to use me. I hope the Legacy fucking kills your bitch ass.”

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 1925

Haruka could feel the spit sliding down her cheek and she quickly grabbed Sage’s face squeezing his jaw making it sore and using her strength to put enough pressure on it to dislocate it. Sage cried out in pain as he then slammed the back of his head into the wooden pillar allowing more embers to scorch his skin. The burning left Sage in pain as tears began to fall from his eyes.

“You are alive because I allowed you to Envy,” she said as she choked him, “Remember your place. You are my soldier and your past, you as Sage…that is gone forever. You will help me defeat the Legacy.”

“I don’t want to hurt them,” he said in pain from his jaw being out of place, “My…friend…Anthi…she’s waiting for me.”

Haruka grit her teeth hearing Sage say her name. Using her magick she placed a vision before Envy’s eyes once more showing Tuya beheading Anthi.

“I can use my magick to gain control of The Legacy’s darkest members…I can have her killed again…maybe this time I will use Shiva…maybe even one of my own creations…maybe even Hades…I will kill her in front of you again to remind you…that you belong to me now,” Haruka growled.

Sage began to try to wriggle from the ropes again and out of amusement of torturing Sage further, Haruka cut the ropes holding him back. Sage quickly began to crawl on the ground trying to escape her, but Haruka quickly stepped on the back of his leg, now separating his knee pretty badly. Sage continued to try to crawl as sweat dripped down his head and his stomach instantly turned ill.

“Face it,” she laughed, “You can’t survive without it now…as you try to escape you want more…you need to feed on my venom.”

Sage continued to crawl trying to turn Haruka out, “No…I will no longer be your slave.”

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 2017

Sage began to crawl harder on the ground; he was feet away from heading towards the exit of this cave. Haruka quickly lifted Sage into the air and slammed him into another wall of rocks leaving him weak and unable to move. Before he could ever speak again Haruka quickly bit into his neck and began to draw a lot of blood from his neck. As she drank the blood from his neck, she could feel his aether flowing through her giving her such a strong feel of magick. With every bite she made venom began to course through Sage’s veins as he began to lose consciousness.

“Anthi…” Sage tried to say, “I…will…find…you…wait for – ”

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 2120

Sage fell into unconsciousness, now having Haruka’s venom in him she began to work her magick…beginning a new incantation in his mind. She began to fill his mind with hatred for The Legacy and Anthi, reminding him that he needed her to survive and that he would never see the light of day ever again until they were all dead. As she worked this spell she could sense that someone was watching as she began to see Isabella in version. She stared at the girl directly and chuckled.

“Go ahead and show this to her whore,” Haruka laughed, “By the time you all find us…you will all perish!”

As the vision suddenly faded from Isabella’s eyes she began to breathe heavy, shit…Haruka saw that she was watching. From behind, she could feel Tristan touch her shoulder.

“That was too dangerous you know,” he sighed, “Everything  you see I see, and that was not good.”

“Well…we can blame Scarlet for learning how to see past visions,” Isabella sighed, “I can see the present and I worry that she is going to be on the move again because of what I just did.”

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect 2214

“Wherever she moves it doesn’t matter,” Tristan smiled, “Dad and the others will stop her. I know it…let’s go to bed. We can worry about this in the morning okay.”

“You’re right,” Isabella smiled, “Thanks Trist.”

“Anytime,” he smiled as he walked down the stairs with his sister.

Episode 27.5 : The Yukimura Effect Faceb117
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum