Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- R U L E S -

Go down

- R U L E S -  Empty - R U L E S -

Post by Shiva_Lunaria Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:14 pm

Thank you for joining The Lunaris Legacy Forum.

This forum is for our cast members and readers of our RP. Please take the time to read this.

1. Please be respectful of those around you. If you treat someone with the kindness they will be kind to you; if you act like a fool...no one will respect you. Please, keep in mind we all come from different walks of life...there may be things you do not understand ITS OKAY...it happens...Please, try to be an open-minded person to those around you.

2. Harassment of ANY KIND is not permitted here.

If a member(s) harass you sexually or verbally please, get in contact with me. If there is PROOF of the act I ask that you please, screenshot or give me anything that you are sent from the person who is harassing you.

Without any proof of such acts, I can not study this further. Upon evidence and evaluation of the situation if the member(s) is found guilty of such acts they will be REMOVED from this forum.

(Also  Note: Any false claims may also result in kicks. I ask that you be true with me. If you are seen as a Liar...I am not afraid to drop anyone from the Discord)

4. No racism, sexism, and/or homophobic speech is allowed here. Any form of this will also result in instant kicking!

5. Just have fun!

Should any of the rules be broken, it will be an automatic deletion of your account. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

- Shiva
Shiva_Lunaria
Shiva_Lunaria
Admin

https://lunarislegacyxivrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum